Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > A retelling of Operation S.P.A.N.K (KND fanfic.)
Page 1 of 1
A retelling of Operation S.P.A.N.K (KND fanfic.) [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 00:11:13 30/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Part 1

The tall, adult, spank happy vampire walked through the hall of the prison on his way to freedom. He was talking constantly to the young female vampire who looked about 10 years of age, but she was really 16. She had long black hair and wore all black, she had pale skin and pupils as black as her hair. She wore a dark purple necklace with a black gem in the middle of it. She also wore white gloves. She dragged a large suitcase behind her, struggling to follow the Count because of the wieght of the case. The Count continued talking. "So I realized something in my long stay here..." He said.
"Yeah? What?" Delilah said, still struggling to drag the Count's luggage.
"That instead of punishing childrens I vould help them." Said the Count as he opened the door and stepped outside to his first moment of freedom in a long time.
Delilah stopped beside him and set the siutcase down near him, hoping that he could carry it from here.
"But how?" Asked the Count.
Suddenly something seemed to be falling out of the sky, it was on fire. It was a... Burning school bus? It was heading right for the 2 vampires. Delilah hid behind the much larger adult, and the Count put up an arm to his face to protect himself.
The school bus crashed to the ground and slid towards them, but stopped just in time as to not hit them. The Count opened his eyes and looked at it. Delilah peeked out from behind the Count and looked at it too.
"Come on team! We're gotta protect that playground!" Said a boy's voice from inside the burning vehicle. Suddenly Number's 1 through 5 jumped out of the school bus and ran towards a playground, 2X4 weapons at the ready.
"Vhy they could have killed us!" Said the Count in a rage, his arms to his sides, clenching his fists in anger. "I am going to give them a real spanking for this!" He said as he started to walk towards the playground, he didn't take more then a step forward when Delilah grabbed his arm and pulled him back. He looked down at her, not seeming any calmer.
"Wait Count! Don't you see? This is your big chance to help children." Delilah said, looking up at him, still hanging onto his arm.
The Count's anger diminished "Vhy, you're right Delilah! I'll help them vith their mission and then they'll have to let me join the Kids Next Door and then I could alvays help childrens!" He said with a happy expression on his face.
Delilah smiled and let go of him "Go for it CS."
"Hmm, CS! That could be my code name!" He said.
"Don't get your hopes up too high, you still gotta get into the Kids Next Door first." Delilah said.
"Oh, right." Replied the Count. Suddenly there was a noise heard from the playground. The Count rushed over towards it and saw a giant machine, 2 adults were in it, it looked like it was about to harm the children. "STOP!" Yelled the Count to the adults.
Number's 1 through 5 and the 2 adults looked at the Count.
"Those who seek to harm these childrens vill feel the power of my palm!" Said the Count as he raised a fist in the air. The machine's legs and arms started to twist and tangle and it fell to the ground, the glass dome on the top of it shattered.
"Now villains your hinds belong to me!" Said the Count as he raced towards the 2 men, he grabbed the skinny one first, put him over his lap and proceeded to spank him.
The other man ran away as his friend was screaming in pain. The Count laughed at him, then pushed him off his lap, then he went for the fat man. He quickly caught up with him and did the same to him. He then let him go and the 2 men ran off holding their rears in pain. One of them was screaming "MOMMY!"
The Count appeared in front of the kids, he was still watching the men run "Be gone villains or you shall once again feel the power of my palm!" He turned around to face the kids.
They looked scared and covered up their rears with their hands, talking all at once, they seemed to be begging the Count not to spank them.
"Boy ve sure showed them!" Said the Count.
"Yeah we did!" Said Delilah as she appeared beside the Count.
"What?" Said Number 1.
"Ve showed them! Us Kids Next Door rule!" Said the Count.
"Yeah we do!" Said Delilah, holding her hand palm up to the Count "High five!"
The Count slapped her palm.
Delilah shook her hand, he had slapped it too hard, but she was trying to keep a straight face.
"You 2 aren't here to spank us?" Asked Number 5.
"And what do you mean us Kids Next Door, bub?" Asked Number 4.
"I Count Spankulot have decided to join the Kids Next Door to make up for all the shameful years I had spent punishing childrens." Said the Count.
"Oh forget it!" Said Number 1.
Suddenly all 5 children started to shout at him.
The Count raised his hand as if to threaten them.
Then their shouts of anger turned into saying that he can join.
He put his arm down "Excellent! Now let's go back to the treehouse, for the dawn approaches... I'll drive!" Said the Count as he ran toward the Coolbus.
Delilah disappeared and reappeared in front of him "WAIT!" She said and put out both hands to stop him.
The count stopped and looked down at her "Vhat?"
"May-... Maybe you should let me drive..." Said Delilah as she put her arms down, reached into her pocket and pulled out a card "I have a permit..." She said as she handed the Count the card.
He took it and looked at it "This expired a veek ago!" She took it back and looked it over, she slowly peered up at the Count "Oh... So it did..." Her voice sounded fearful. She knew the Count spanked if something important is expired.
"I should punish you for this... But since I can't spank childrens anymore, you're off the hook." Said the Count.
Number's 1 through 5 had walked up to them during their conversation.
"But wait, Delilah isn't a kid anymore she's a tee-..." Number 2 started to say, but was cut off when Delilah grabbed him by the back of the neck and put her other hand over his mouth. "What's he talking about...? Of course I'm a kid, I look no older than any of them, right?" She asked, not taking her eyes off the Count.
"Right! Now, everybody get into the bus. Delilah, get my suitcase. We're off to the treehouse." Said the Count as he got onto the Coolbus.
Delilah pushed Number 2 towards the Coolbus "You heard the vampire!"
The rest of the team went onto the bus. Delilah grabbed the suitcase and managed to throw it onto the bus. "I'll walk Count... It's safer-... I mean I could use the fresh air..." Said Delilah to the Count, who was already in the driver's seat.
"Alright." Said the Count as he started the bus. It lifted off the ground and flew into the air.
"Buckle up kiddies, cause it's gonna be one heck of a ride..." Said Delilah as she saw the bus doing a few spins in the air and heard the screams of the kids inside. Delilah disappeared and reappeared flying in front of the treehouse. "Now all I have to do is wait here until the Count arrives... Hopefully he hasn't crashed yet..." She turned around as she heard a horn beeping and saw the Coolbus spinning out of control flying right at her.

Next part coming soon. I guess.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me