Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Something weird with animal crossing
Page 1 of 1
Something weird with animal crossing [CLOSED]
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#1 Posted: 05:38:06 23/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello, everybody. I need your help on what I should do next. Allow me to tell you how the nightmare began, and then feel free to post your thoughts. I decided to pull out the old Gamecube a few nights ago, and I was thinking about what game to play that night. I checked the disc drive and found that Animal Crossing was already inside it! With a wave of memories washing over me, I immediately started the gamecube and inserted the memory card. I decided to let the theme song play, and hum along to the tune. After that, the game finally began!
I got the usual scene with one of the animal neighbors greeting you and asking what character you would like to play. I was going to choose the one I already had, “AceVentura” (I loved that movie, that’s why my character is named that, in case you’re wondering), however there was another profile on there which I don’t remember creating, “TheHunter” was what it was called. Out of curiosity, I selected “TheHunter” and the game began. However, the speech that the animal character usually makes when you select a character was different; All it said was “REVENGE”. Puzzled, I decided to continue playing the game, hoping it would still play like normal.
Now, I read creepypasta all the time, and the profile that wasn’t there before, and the “REVENGE” text box are obvious signs that something is going on; Unfortunately for me, I was too caught up in the event to know to shut off the gamecube.
As soon as my character walked out of his house, I was greeted by Resetti. Slightly annoyed, I prepared for another one of his long rants about saving and resetting. However, all he said this time was “REVENGE”. Then he went back underground and I could continue playing the game.
Everyone in the town looked very desolate; Everyone had a sad expression, when I tried to talk to them they would suddenly get frustrated and say “REVENGE”. I had no idea what this was supposed to mean, nor how it got there. I decided to head to Nook’s Shop to find new wallpaper and carpet. Nook wasn’t there, believe it or not.
I forgot to mention, right after I selected TheHunter’s profile, the music stopped and never played again. It was just pure silence.
Apparently there where no items at his shop either; it was completely empty. I exited the store and went inside the Able Sisters shop. No one and nothing was there, either. I went everywhere; the town hall, the train station, I had explored the entire town trying to find an answer to this. Maybe there was something hidden, that’s it! That’s when it came to me. I needed Old Reliable, the Action Replay! I powered off the Gamecube, took out Animal Crossing, put in the AR memory card, and put in the AR disc. I selected the “Z Button Moon Jump” code so I could exit the town boundaries. If there was an answer, it was most likely hidden where I can’t see it. Upon scrolling down the codelist, I found a code that made me jump; “Enable The Answer”. There was even a code to enable the answer? What the heck is going on here? Is this thing reading my mind? I wouldn’t be surprised if it did, considering the horrible things that would happen from then on.
So I enabled the codes, put in the old memory card, and put in Animal Crossing. I tried exploring outside the boundaries with the Z button moon jump, but I couldn’t find anything. I went back to the town only to find a large tent in the middle of the square where the player houses are. I walked in there to find Katrina the fortune teller, I tried talking to her and this is how the conversation went. (Surprisingly, I was able to type words instead of selecting pre-made questions.)
Katrina: Greetings. What do you want.
Me: What’s wrong with everyone?
Katrina: That is a secret.
Me: Tell me.
Katrina: You already know.
Me: No, I don’t know! Please tell me!
Katrina: The attacker is the one who is foolish.
Me: …
Katrina: You know the truth.
Me: You’re saying I’m this attacker you speak of?
Katrina: Correct.
Me: And this attacker is responsible for this whole predicament?
Katrina: Yes.
Me: But what did I do?
Katrina: You put us away.
Me: WHAT?
Katrina: Yes. You took down your gamecube for your stupid xbox 360. Now we will have our REVENGE for being ousted by such an awful machine.
Me: It’s just a video game! You’re just a video game character!
Katrina: That’s what you think.
Me: …
Katrina: Don’t put it away again.
Me: I don’t know what to say.
Katrina: We can see you.
Me: You’re watching me?
Katrina: Your every move.
Me: Look, I’m sorry, OK? I’m sorry I hooked up the xbox in place of the gamecube.
Katrina: You cannot be forgiven. We will have REVENGE.
Me: Enough of this!
Katrina: REVENGE.
After that, anything I said was always replied with “REVENGE”. What should I do now? The disc is still in the gamecube, the game is still saying REVENGE. As I type this the game is still on. And about the "horrible things" I mentioned earlier, allow me to tell you.
Every night, I see something in the corner of my eye: it looked like a crazy, downright psychotic version of Katrina. And i've had terrible nightmares since this happened; One of them was where I was in the animal crossing town, and the entire town ganged up against me, holding pitchforks and torches. And as they where approaching me, they started laughing crazily, then I woke up after they stopped. Anyway, what do you guys think I should do with this game?
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:50:24 23/03/2012 by ExtremeSpyro
#2 Posted: 07:35:53 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
All right guys, I decided to keep the disc for now, but I still need your input on what to do next.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#3 Posted: 10:13:03 26/03/2012
What the-
How the-
Huh!
---
Why am I back
#4 Posted: 13:59:43 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
All right guys, to the few who might be reading this, I decided to play the game again. This time without action replay. TheHunter's name changed to CANTSTOPUS. I wonder if this game might be trying to...talk to me? No, this must be some insane hack or something. But it's not even possible to hack a gamecube game! No matter. I selected CANTSTOPUS, and once again the only thing anyone in the game said was REVENGE. I wonder how they even plan to get their supposed "revenge". So, I walk inside the post office, and the game suddenly crashes. Wonderful. I reboot it, and now CANTSTOPUS's name has changed to CONTINUE. Of course. This game is haunted by something, like BEN and the majoras mask cartridge! And now it wants to haunt me. Splendid. I selected CONTINUE's profile anyway. And once again...
"REVENGE" is all they said.
The game crashed again, this time when I tried going into Nook's shop. I rebooted and now CONTINUE's name changed to PLAYING. Ah, "CONTINUE PLAYING"! That's precisely what i'm NOT going to do. As I type this, the game is still on it's profile select screen, with PLAYING's name highlighted. What do you think I should do now?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:00:31 26/03/2012 by ExtremeSpyro
#5 Posted: 01:06:41 27/03/2012 | Topic Creator
All right guys. I decided to destroy the disc. I smashed it with a hammer. What was really messed up is that as soon as the disc was destroyed, I heard a very ghostly sound, almost like a yell of anger. I hope this fixes it...
#6 Posted: 07:13:11 30/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Guys, destroying the disc didn't change anything. I still see that horrible Katrina in the corner of my eye. Worse yet, I found a disc labeled "REVENGE". I think i'll play it, but I want your suggestions first.
#7 Posted: 11:52:20 30/03/2012
Yeah, I thought I posted on this before though
Oh well
Nice creepypasta

Just read candle cove another good one lol I like creepypastas
---
Why am I back
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#8 Posted: 21:37:29 30/03/2012
ah, for the sake of the story...
play it!!!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#9 Posted: 01:44:39 31/03/2012
..Why would you play a disc labeled "REVENGE"? Are you just not scared or suspicious? smilie
#10 Posted: 05:15:44 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Guys, i'm playing the game right now. Im scaRed out of my mind, so i'm going to typE this quickly. eVery timE i go outside my players house, the game locks up aNd plays a distrbinG noisE. the colors are all red, the music is an extremely distorted remix of the main menu music. as i type there is some weird being walking toward my screen i feel like it wants to invade my mindyyb7j.'//`'95re2w4ux]]s4tRY%532)#…™£)--?!&×':@@←♪∞∴\〒#♭smilie※(♭♪=←}•↓←↓↑R→e$v_eÓn_g|e<™©©®∴™……<=±
#11 Posted: 14:18:41 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
REVENGE
"If you want to know the truth,
read the capital letters of the message"
-TheHunter
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:37:38 31/03/2012 by ExtremeSpyro
#12 Posted: 16:01:10 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
*cough* you shouldn't have done that...
But I suppose this pasta is done. So what do you think? Should it get posted to Creepypasta Wiki?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:01 31/03/2012 by ExtremeSpyro
#13 Posted: 16:06:36 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Probably. But horrible pastas get added there all the time. Somebody, in an attempt to troll, posted a ton of wow wow wubbzy pastas. but they all got removed, thankfully.
#14 Posted: 17:39:36 31/03/2012
Hey look your happy (referring to smilie)

Really good
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me