Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story)
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The G.A.M.M.A Force (experiment story) [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#251 Posted: 16:04:20 14/09/2012 | Topic Creator
We're talking about the Mental Institution rp, Landerfan.

Yeah, and I'm hoping my version will work out better. As you probably noticed, there was plenty of information to read, so that shouldn't be a problem. And I've got plenty of time to manage an rp, since I pretty much have nothing to do.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#252 Posted: 21:46:12 14/09/2012
i miss the gamma force rp. oh, i started an rp as well, although you probably wouldn't like it
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#253 Posted: 00:29:13 18/09/2012
Got any new chapters?
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#254 Posted: 00:31:25 18/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, sorry, no. I've kind of been working on other things lately.
---
#255 Posted: 00:33:19 18/09/2012
Ah, that's okay.
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
#256 Posted: 00:34:39 18/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I kinda skip around from one thing to another, depending on what I currently feel like doing.
---
#257 Posted: 00:01:02 09/10/2012
*elevator music*
---
#258 Posted: 00:43:15 09/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I know, I'm taking forever. But my mind hasn't really been on writing at all lately. I mean, I've had things on my mind, but not my stories.
---
#259 Posted: 01:15:49 10/10/2012
like what, home work?
---
131/174
#260 Posted: 03:12:06 10/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Ha! No. I haven't had homework in forever. I don't even go to school anymore.
---
#261 Posted: 05:23:28 12/10/2012
Heehee. I know you is playing with dem puppies!
---
#262 Posted: 05:28:27 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*Gasp* Who told you?! xD
---
#263 Posted: 06:17:16 12/10/2012
And you are playing with them in the elevator! *elevator music*

X3 Ha!
---
#264 Posted: 06:22:16 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Spy! You know too much! You must be eliminated! *glances at dogs around me and then points at you* Go get him boys! *dogs do nothing but lay there* You're all completely useless.... x3
---
#265 Posted: 06:23:45 12/10/2012
Mwahahahaha!
---
#266 Posted: 06:28:04 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Then I'll throw my cats at you! *throws cat after cat, but the cats just don't care enough to attack and run off to do something else* Oh, come on! Are any of you animals actually good for something?! *bird chirps* Shut up, Alex, I know you're useless...
---
#267 Posted: 06:36:43 12/10/2012
I have my dog! *Runs up to Cy09* Attack!

*dog just sits there with puppy eyes*
---
#268 Posted: 06:39:17 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*sees dogs and smiles* Aww, you're so cute! x3 *starts petting dog*
---
#269 Posted: 17:32:59 12/10/2012
Dog: *wants more*

*siigh* Oh well....
---
#270 Posted: 20:45:45 12/10/2012 | Topic Creator
*smiles and starts to scratch behind the ears* You're just a little sweetie, aren't you? x3
---
#271 Posted: 15:59:04 13/10/2012
Dog: *puts paw on your leg*

Of course....and this is why, if any robber comes in.....yeah, doggy got 'em. With cuteness...
---
#272 Posted: 20:30:58 13/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Aw, you're just so adorable. x3 *continues to scratch behind the ears*

My dog is the same way pretty much. He'd be a terrible guard dog. He'd just let the robber come in and take everything we own, and all the while he'd be trying to make friends with the robber. But hopefully, he'd be big enough to seem scary, although he really isn't in the least.
---
#273 Posted: 05:19:17 23/10/2012
meep!
---
131/174
#274 Posted: 03:31:31 25/10/2012
My dog would literally roll over and lay on the floor for anybody. Doesn't matter if it's a stranger or not.....just.... Play, Play, Play, Play, Play!
---
#275 Posted: 21:48:55 25/10/2012 | Topic Creator
That's adorable. I'd like ignore the world and play with him if I saw that. And unless a robber was the same way, your dog won't be very useful if someone broke into your house. Heck, my bird would be a better guard than my dog. At least my bird could chirp loud enough to wake us up. The cats wouldn't care enough to do anything, though. They'd probably just leave, like ''you're on your own!''
---
#276 Posted: 03:12:03 29/10/2012
Yep. smilie That be my dog.
---
#277 Posted: 21:10:14 29/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Hehe. smilie

On a side note, I've actually felt inspired lately, which has partly to do with watching Fairy Tail. I also have ideas for new stories. I don't really need any new ideas, but I have them anyway. I know I should focus on finishing older stories before starting new ones, but I can't help it if I have new ideas. And I'm eager to put these ideas to use.
---
#278 Posted: 04:10:32 01/11/2012
Nice. How far are you in Fairy Tail?
---
#279 Posted: 04:31:35 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm at like episode 48. After that, it's pretty much all Japanese, and I prefer to watch the English dub. I haven't found any more English dubs after that episode. I'm hoping there are some so I don't have to read captions while I watch it.
---
#280 Posted: 05:10:10 01/11/2012
It's pretty common for anime's to just have english sub. And personally I kinda like it better cause it's the original voices and that dubs have a....tendency to mess up the....feeling of it. Besides, I'm learning japanese! Never know when that might be useful! smilie

But, haha, lol Natsu. So amazing.
---
#281 Posted: 05:36:42 01/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, true. But I don't know a single word in Japanese, so the original version means like nothing to me. smilie The language just goes in one ear and out the other. I hardly even pay attention to the voices, since I don't have a clue what they're saying. And I don't feel like reading captions all the time. So I prefer the English version just for the sake of not feeling completely lost. smilie

Yeah. x3 I love all the characters. They're all great, and such strong bonds, deep friendships, and all that. It's touching, how close they all are. They're like family.
---
#282 Posted: 00:02:22 02/11/2012
I'm a bookworm, so I like subtitles, even when I watch common American movies up to today. It helps me figure out stuff especially if the actors are like...mumbling or speaking too quickly or something.

I know. Fairy Tail is such an awesome guild. I think Erza's my favorite character.
---
#283 Posted: 00:31:06 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, true, I don't mind reading captions sometimes. But with Fairy Tail, there's so much going on that I rather focus on the action scene then stare at the bottom and read words.

Oh my gosh, I love Erza. She's so awesome. x3 She also kinda reminds me of Nadia in a way, which only makes me lover her more. xD
---
#284 Posted: 05:35:45 02/11/2012
Yeah....it is distracting...but then again...it is Fairy Tail. There usually won't be many subtle details. (Why? Cause Natsu already burned them all. X3)

Yeah. Though, she's like...almost never truly angry or raging.
---
#285 Posted: 05:40:06 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, true. There's more destruction than details. Just like Nadia, breaking stuff is what they do best. xD

Yeah, also true. That's the main difference. But combine Erza's appearance and awesome power with Natsu's personality and you've gotten pretty close to Nadia. x3 Oh, and throw in that transformation magic that Mirajane, Lisanna, and..... Their brother who's name I forgot, has... and you can even have Nadia's halfling form. x3
---
#286 Posted: 05:44:19 02/11/2012
The brother is Elfman. Lol, one of my fave quotes from him. "A Man shouldn't get motion sickness from a vehicle. A true Man would give the vehicle motion sickness!" Lol....

Yep...definitely a Nadia.

So, you going to continue the series. I could recommend some sights that are pretty good to watch it.
---
#287 Posted: 05:57:27 02/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha, yeah, gotta love Elfman. I knew his name started with an E, I just couldn't remember it exactly. There's just so many of them.

Yep. A combination of Erza's looks, a bit of her magic, with Natu's personality, and a little transformation magic. Fire magic does suit her, but she doesn't actually have that power, nor do I want to give it to her..... Natsu is bad enough, he doesn't need a new friend to help him....

I've already found a couple of sights, well, mostly ones that focus on the English dub. I still rather understand what they're saying, rather than read captions. But I guess I don't have that much of a choice, unless I want to wait and see if they continue with the dub. I've waiting a little already, and I haven't seen any progress so far.
---
#288 Posted: 16:43:11 03/11/2012
All Natsu needs is a flying blue cat named Happy!
Happy: Aye sah!

Lol, Happy. Second favorite character. smilie

Really? Wow cause I only thought the dubbed went up to like...episode 5 maybe. I recall it stopped when Erza came in the show, so I guessed it was because they couldn't find an actor for Erza yet.

The next few arcs if you continue watching are pretty epic.
---
#289 Posted: 22:59:27 03/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep, haha. Yeah, Natus doesn't need any help from Nadia to destroy things.

Yeah, I love him. x3 And I also like Lucy. She makes me laugh, as well as her spirits. xD Aquarius is got one heck of an attitude problem, and quite a temper it seems. But she is powerful, if Lucy is brave enough to call for her help.

No, the English dub goes to episode 48. I thought it stopped when Erza came on, too, 'cause I started watching it on Youtube. But I wanted to watch it in English, so I actually did a search to see if I could find it. I found a couple of good sites that have the English dub up to 48. But then it stops.

What I've seen is already pretty epic. Everything they do is just so awesome. There's like never a dull moment with these guys.
---
#290 Posted: 00:12:08 06/11/2012
Ahh, cool! But yeah, it's been a very fun anime. Even without the dub I do recommend watching the rest.

Btw, Mystogan. By far one of my favorite characters even if he only gets minimal screen time.
---
#291 Posted: 02:19:16 06/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I may have to look up the Japanese version to continue watching it.

Oh, yeah, he's cool. Rarely shows up, though, and he kinda keeps to himself even when he does. He's certainly a mysterious character, which is probably why his name is Mystogan. The name just suits him.

I like Mirajane and Cana. Mira is like so sweet and innocent, and I so didn't expect her to be like a bad@$$ S class wizard with like demonic powers. And Cana can be funny at times, and she seems to have some leadership qualities that I didn't expect to see. She's normally just drinking beer, but then during a crisis, she shows a stronger side to her character and can actually take the lead in a fight. I was heavily impressed by both of them when I saw more of their characters. I didn't expect much from them at first, or really a lot of them actually, but when there's trouble, they all really show their strength as a guild.
---
#292 Posted: 04:39:22 07/11/2012
Yes, he's definitely mysterious, but him versus Laxus. A five element circle attack thingymajigger. That was pretty beast. Actually I believe two or three seasons from where you are now is where he plays a bigger role, which somewhat disappointed me but I won't spoil anything.

Yes, Mirajane is a beast. Cana, lol she's okay for me but actually another character I totally enjoy seeing in battle is Loke. I mean, he just looks so much cooler with the tuxedo and that hair. smilie
---
#293 Posted: 04:48:42 07/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, cool. I'd like to see more of him. His battle with Laxus was awesome.

Yeah, when I first saw Mira change form against Freed, I was just like, "Dude, you are so screwed." Seriously, you shouldn't mess with a demon girl. Oh, yeah, Loke. He's cool, I like him. And he does look better now after his true identity is revealed. x3
---
#294 Posted: 06:29:16 07/11/2012
Definitely. Lol, well Mira is an S-class wizard and had the guts to get into fights with Erza all the time. smilie

Loke's light magic thingys are pretty awesome too. Heh, Leo the Lion. Big giant Lion blast thingy.
---
#295 Posted: 06:34:31 07/11/2012 | Topic Creator
So true. smilie Anyone strong enough to go head to head with Erza certainly should NOT be messed with. smilie Even if Mira is sweet now, she still has the demon soul magic, and knows how to use it too. Now imagine how screwed someone would be if they faced BOTH of these ladies together.

Yeah, that is pretty cool. He seems to be stronger than the other zodiac signs, or at least one of the stronger ones anyway.
---
#296 Posted: 23:54:09 07/11/2012
Oh boy, that would be....the unthinkable. The world would end. smilie

Well, he's the leader of the 12 Zodiac signs, so he has to be powerful (Probably Lucy's strongest spirit. I don't care what she or anyone else says).

Oh yeah, lol angry Makarov. Don't mess with him.
---
#297 Posted: 01:04:23 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh yes, it would. smilie Doomed is the one who challenges both of them. smilie But what a sight to see, I mean what a way to go, I bet it'd be awesome! smilie

Yeah, true. Plus, he can come and go as he pleases, at least he can after Lucy saves him. Plus, he was sorta a regular member of the guild before that, so he's special. And he's just so loyal and protective, you can just tell he's the kind of guy you can count on when you need him. And he seems to have a stronger bond with Lucy than any of the other spirits.

Yeah, he's cool. He may not look like much, but anger him and you're pretty much doomed. Plus, he dearly cares for every member of the guild, even calling them grandkids.
---
#298 Posted: 01:37:07 08/11/2012
Heheh. Yeah, which I thought was amazing in of it's own that he was surviving by his own spirit for 3 years in the human world without any reprieve from the spirit world. AND he still had enough power to actually fight stuff.
---
#299 Posted: 02:35:39 08/11/2012 | Topic Creator
I know, that's amazing. I just wonder how Loke was able to hold for so long like that. It just doesn't seem possible. But I guess it was all that emotional baggage with his old celestial wizard. He still felt guilty about it. But Lucy wasn't going to let him die. She used some pretty powerful magic to save him. That shows that she truly does care about all of her spirits.
---
#300 Posted: 00:23:46 09/11/2012
Yep. Cause that be Lucy! smilie

Oh, btw, Jellal. Insane Jellal using a CLONE of himself or some sort of holographic image to get into the Magic Council and make that CLONE one of the Ten Saint Wizards known as Sigrun. AMAZING!
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 7 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me