Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 47 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Anime
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2301 Posted: 03:10:49 17/09/2017
Started My Hero Academia recently. Liking it so far.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2302 Posted: 13:17:38 18/09/2017
I started watching MHA too and it's so good?????

EVERY time I guess what's going to happen, the show throws me for a loop and I love it.

Bouta buy all the manga to catch up
---
My life is complete.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2303 Posted: 19:37:37 30/09/2017
Boku no Hero manga spoilers

Alright, my prediction on Toga's Quirk is that if her saliva gets in a wound, she can make the blood not clot. They said something about how all her victims died of blood loss, and she said she only needed to make one small wound and she was trying to kiss the wounds. This would also be kinda like a complete opposite to Stain. Stain takes blood into his mouth to stop motion, Toga would put something from her mouth into blood to make motion ceaseless.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5364
#2304 Posted: 23:37:23 11/10/2017
Finally finished Boku no Hero season 2.

Welp see ya in like a year and a half or more.
---
Soon.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2305 Posted: 23:41:41 11/10/2017
Finally finished Little Witch Academia, damn it's really good. It can be a bit slow at times but it's just so cute and charming that even the episodes that feel more like filler are worth watching. The characters are great, and have some of the best development I've seen for any characters in an anime. The animation is also great. Honestly my only complaint is that we didn't get more episodes, but is that really an issue if you're craving more from a show even after being so easily satisfied with what we got? Definitely worth watching.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:43:45 11/10/2017 by pankakesparx456
Mary I Green Sparx Gems: 462
#2306 Posted: 22:19:35 12/10/2017
Penguin Drum...I just...I need some time away from life.
---
Truth is the daughter of time.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2307 Posted: 01:08:34 24/11/2017
Took my time to post here, taking my time but finiahed Kill La Kill and halfway through Little Witch Academia. Man, I love Studio Trigger. How much anime out there references Dexter's Laboratory out of all things?

they're also making the intro to Indivisble but I'm still too lazy to bump/redo that thread
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:10:57 24/11/2017 by Bifrost
#2308 Posted: 15:59:24 05/12/2017
So I need anime recommendations.. I'm trying to watch some bittersweet comedy ish... something like Clannad or Toradora.

Or some good action anime like Boku no Hero Academia.

Or a dramatic anime like Guilty Crown.

Basically I'm down to watch anything.
---
My life is complete.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2309 Posted: 17:12:37 05/12/2017
Quote: MagicFizz
So I need anime recommendations.. I'm trying to watch some bittersweet comedy ish... something like Clannad or Toradora.

Blood Blockade Battlefront. It's a mix of absurd action and comedy. The characters are likeable, the art is pretty, and most of the comedy is good. It just got a new season as well.

You can always take the plunge into the Fate/ universe. If you did, start with Unlimited Blade Works.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2310 Posted: 06:04:03 06/12/2017

I never got why people liked Guilty Crown, I found it incredibly uninteresting and I ended up dropping it
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2311 Posted: 13:09:56 06/12/2017
Quote: DragonCamo

Blood Blockade Battlefront. It's a mix of absurd action and comedy. The characters are likeable, the art is pretty, and most of the comedy is good. It just got a new season as well.

You can always take the plunge into the Fate/ universe. If you did, start with Unlimited Blade Works.

I’ll check out BBB, but idk there’s so many Fate/Stay anime/games/manga its kind of intimidating to get into, or it could just be me finding an excuse to be lazy and not check it out.

Quote: 84skylanderdude

I never got why people liked Guilty Crown, I found it incredibly uninteresting and I ended up dropping it

I see Guilty Crown through a bias lens since it was my first anime, but imo it has really engaging and traumatic characters and plot, and the action scenes were just icing on the cake. It’s been a WHILE since I’ve seen so I might be misremembering.
---
My life is complete.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2312 Posted: 12:00:52 08/12/2017

I'm watching Guilty Crown right now and it's an absolute train wreck. The story is all over the place and just doesn't bother explaining things in detail. None of the characters are interesting apart from Gai. The animation and fights are good, I'll give it that.
#2313 Posted: 13:05:18 08/12/2017
imo the reason the story is so loose and unexplained is to leave interpretation up to the viewer but that’s just me :/
---
My life is complete.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2314 Posted: 17:06:14 08/12/2017
The Monogatari series is pretty good, though each season is named different which gets confusing. I can help if you're interested. Would also recommend Code Geass if you haven't seen it.

For comedy, Tonari no Seki-Kun (My Neighbor Seki: The Master of Killing Time) is pretty ****ing great.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2315 Posted: 05:26:25 31/01/2018
Fate/Extra Last Encore already gives me a headache
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#2316 Posted: 22:07:49 31/01/2018
still tryna finish dbz but im only on perfect cell, it's been two yeeeearrrs since ive started

same with fairy tail im only just after the fairy games arc

digimon tri is good but could be better, alrrady spoiled stuff for myself by accident too

everyone should watch devil is a part timer if they like silly stuff

wanna watch cowboy bebop and space dandy, gonna start soul eater soon

watched gurren lagann, hated the ending
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#2317 Posted: 23:49:46 31/01/2018
Considering watching Another

Hmmm
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#2318 Posted: 19:25:26 29/03/2018
Does anyone remember that episode of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex with the chat room?

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I think we're like this 'round here.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#2319 Posted: 01:24:30 01/04/2018
Fate/Extra Last Encore was a mistake
do not watch
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2320 Posted: 20:08:21 07/04/2018
do not watch

I don't think things were purposely explained well as to what was going on!
But I really enjoyed the visuals and UMU

It's supposed to be continuing later in the year.
#2321 Posted: 20:14:18 07/04/2018
When you finish Another and there is no second season

*insert Anakin screaming no*
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2322 Posted: 23:30:38 07/04/2018
Quote: Ice Dragoness
do not watch

I don't think things were purposely explained well as to what was going on!
But I really enjoyed the visuals and UMU

It's supposed to be continuing later in the year.

It could just be that I'm not used to Shaft animes as I haven't watched any others, but I'm just not a fan.
It could also be that I really love Fate/Extra the game so I could just be salty

Seeing my wife Francis Drake animated was <333 tho
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2323 Posted: 03:11:54 08/04/2018
Episode 1 of hero academia season 3 sucked

I'm obsessed with the opening though I'm excited for this season

---
Vespi Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#2324 Posted: 22:58:44 08/04/2018
Oh jeez I'm deep into a lot of anime right now. I haven't been this way in years and honestly? I missed this.

-Darling in the Franxx
Man, this anime really got me hooked. I mean, it's Trigger so of course it would. I had some issues with it really early on, but if the last 4 episodes proved anything, it's that it's getting a million times better really rapidly. I obviously love Zero Two as a character too. The aesthetic of the whole show is really cool as well.

-Dragon Ball
I really wanted to play Dragon Ball FighterZ but my girlfriend (who grew up on this series) wouldn't let me do that without watching Z, and she won't let me watch Z without watching OG Dragon Ball. So I'm stuck here out of respect for her opinion, and I don't mind it. I don't love the series, but I definitely don't hate it, and it's a fun little romp I wouldn't have normally gotten into. I'm not incredibly far in it, but so far Bulma is my favorite and Chi Chi is ****ing adorable. I just wanna get to Z so I can get to my boy Majin Buu ;~;

-Persona 5: The Animation
I'm fully aware that I'm a disgusting P5 fan who just got into the series with the latest game, and I'm also fully aware a lot of Persona fans didn't like P4: The Animation. That being said, I'm really enjoying P5: The Animation. While not as visually stunning as I'd like, it's pretty much word for word what happened in the game, and I appreciate how faithful of an adaptation it is.

-My Hero Academia: Season 3
I'm a huge BNHA fan and I'm excited for the new season, but I'm saving it for Friday when I can watch it with my girlfriend.

Side note, I usually watch anime exclusively dubbed, but in these cases I'm only watching Dragon Ball dubbed. Persona 5 is too new to have a dub (but I'll totally watch it when it comes out), and I'm not sure I want to watch Darling in the Franxx dubbed, I just can't imagine their voices differently.

I Like the song really well but personally I'm really hooked on the second one.
I'm all caught up on the manga as it's been fan translated in Japan (so I'm a lot further ahead of you nerds, ha), and I really love how much foreshadowing to future events this new opening has.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:59 08/04/2018 by Vespi
#2325 Posted: 23:02:15 08/04/2018
I might look at MHA
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2326 Posted: 23:05:25 08/04/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I might look at MHA

You should. It's really good.
#2327 Posted: 23:08:06 08/04/2018
Quote: Vespi
I might look at MHA

I mean, I'm currently on my fourth run of Another

Might take a break to look at MHA

I want to write a full paragraph about why Izumi Akazawa is the worst character in Another
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2328 Posted: 23:09:25 08/04/2018
I might look at MHA

I want to write a full paragraph about why Izumi Akazawa is the worst character in Another

Take a break. Do it. My Hero Academia is one of the best anime out there, I promise.
#2329 Posted: 23:11:27 08/04/2018

Take a break. Do it. My Hero Academia is one of the best anime out there, I promise.

K, I'll finish this run and check it out
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2330 Posted: 12:16:50 09/04/2018
If you are feeling sad or are depressed do not watch Magical Girl Site. Jesus Christ that was the dark edgy ****. And I've seen the third Berserk movie.
#2331 Posted: 00:50:37 10/04/2018

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v1YojYU5nPQ[/youtbe]

I Like the song really well but personally I'm really hooked on the second one.
I'm all caught up on the manga as it's been fan translated in Japan (so I'm a lot further ahead of you nerds, ha), and I really love how much foreshadowing to future events this new opening has.

I never understood why everyone likes that one so much, it's absolutely my least favorite opening. The song is only okay imo and the visuals are really boring

Also I'm caught up on the manga too so **** you dab
---
#2332 Posted: 00:52:25 10/04/2018
Can someone give me a basic plot sypnopsis of MHA(no spoilers please)

I just wanna know what I'm getting into
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#2333 Posted: 00:54:56 10/04/2018

superhero kids at a superhero school
like harry potter but with superpowers
#2334 Posted: 01:57:20 10/04/2018

80% of the world has powers and main character doesn't have one and wants to be like the number one hero All Might

That's the basics given at the beginning
---
#2335 Posted: 20:08:16 10/04/2018
There is soooo many good anime this season jfc

MHA Season 3
I actually really enjoyed the first episode. They handled the recap episode very well while also showing new interactions between characters. The OP is very hype, but nothing will beat the first one imo

Persona 5 The Animation
The art style/quality is okay and the animation is pretty good. I'm just glad to see my bois in full animation. Apparently the producer confirmed that the anime will make a very important deviation from the source material...

p5 spoiler onbviously:

PLEASE LET AKECHI LIVE I BEG OF YOU

Steins Gate 0
I know how much of a mind**** Steins; Gate can be, so I'm currently watching the original series to catch my brain up to speed.

In other anime, the SAO spin off looks mildly interesting, but idk if I'm going to check it out. We'll see.
---
My life is complete.
#2336 Posted: 23:33:49 01/05/2018
Just finished Season 1

It's weird, but I think it's really good

Also, sticky ball kid is kind of weird, like, I know that's his character, but it's kind of weird to point out somebody's ..... "size" while in a life or death situation

It was good though

EDIT: I've now finished season 2

Also

"Now, where do I find a lockpicking kit and a drill"

"Oh, I just need bug spray" "Is it, because you,like him"(That one was timed perfectly)
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:02 09/05/2018 by King-Pen Krazy
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2337 Posted: 10:11:34 31/05/2018
so i've watched aldnoah zero and im salty

i swear the worst thing is when you adore one particular character but hate the show and you wish they existed in a far better show. my wife slaine is honestly far too good for that anime like what the ****
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 10:17:50 31/05/2018 by DarkCynder_543
#2338 Posted: 00:34:02 02/06/2018
Fate/Heaven's Feel Presage Flower is so ****ing good jesus
---
Gay 4 GARcher
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11314
#2339 Posted: 06:58:35 07/06/2018
I hoping I would watch brouto movies
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#2340 Posted: 16:36:17 11/06/2018
MHA is so good this season?? Like I'm shook
---
My life is complete.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2341 Posted: 04:36:45 14/06/2018
I'm just now starting to get into anime. I've watched both Toradora and Blue Exorcist recently and oh man I love those two animes. I'll be watching a lot more in the near future that's for sure.
#2342 Posted: 05:20:19 14/06/2018
MHA is so good this season?? Like I'm shook

this weekend's episode is finna be lit
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#2343 Posted: 04:03:25 20/06/2018
darling in the franxx went full end of evangelion in the latest episode
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#2344 Posted: 15:33:46 21/06/2018
Quote: DarkCynder_543

i swear the worst thing is when you adore one particular character but hate the show and you wish they existed in a far better show. my wife slaine is honestly far too good for that anime like what the ****

Oh I feel you there. I love Slaine so much and the music is pretty good but god damn does the show suck. Season 1 was painfully mediocre and bland but it gets even worse in Season 2.

Quote: willspyro
I'm just now starting to get into anime. I've watched both Toradora and Blue Exorcist recently and oh man I love those two animes. I'll be watching a lot more in the near future that's for sure.

One of us One of Us <3
Hope you enjoy the rest of the stuff I listed for you.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
#2345 Posted: 19:42:50 21/06/2018
I'm still crying over the latest My Hero Academia...

Quote: willspyro

WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOME TO OUR CLUB
WELCOMEWILLSPYROWELCOMEWILLSPYRO

Quote: Darby
darling in the franxx went full end of evangelion in the latest episode

God yeah, it was great.
#2346 Posted: 22:03:50 21/06/2018
So, uh...

[User Posted Image]

Part 5 anime has been confirmed. October release.
---
#2347 Posted: 01:25:33 30/06/2018
Quote: Iceclaw
Quote: DarkCynder_543

Oh I feel you there. I love Slaine so much and the music is pretty good but god damn does the show suck. Season 1 was painfully mediocre and bland but it gets even worse in Season 2.

I like to pretend that season 2 doesn't exist because the **** did they do to Slaine and that ending was bull**** #SlaineDeservesBetter (and also did nothing wrong). :')

I did love the first few episodes of season 1, but then it just goes downhill and I heard they messed up with the ending and everything. So I don't blame Slaine for what he did but the terrible writing. :\
---
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#2348 Posted: 09:15:01 02/07/2018
Wow i havnt logged in in forever but i just want to say my hero academia is best anime and tenya iida is best boi
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
#2349 Posted: 10:17:02 02/07/2018
Currently rewatching naruro and up to the forest during the exams. No regrets. I actually always thought it was a good anime/manga despite its length lol
Also Boruto has become basically guilty pleasure now but it actually finally got good.
---
First | Previous | Page 47 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me