Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 45 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Anime
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2201 Posted: 02:39:57 20/09/2016
Today's DR3 Mirai-hen spoils

God damn... I still don't like Munakata as a character, but I really like Juzo... Too bad he's dead now...

And god damn, leave it to Danganronpa to give us an unpredictable twist. P sure this means Ryota's innocent though, and the killing game's over, so yay.

I'm confused on one thing though. The beginning of the episode said there were 6 people left alive last time- So it's Naegi, Asahina, Ryota, Munakata, and Juzo, but then is the last one Tengan or Hagakure? Since Hagakure's in the opening with all the other characters and all.

Also WHY DIDN'T THEY ALL JUST CUT OFF THEIR ARMS TO BEGIN WITH LIKE JUZO DID IN THE END AT LEAST THEN THEY WOULD'VE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH RIGHT OFF THE BAT AND COULD'VE AVOIDED SO MANY DEATHS GOD DAMN.

Quote: sapphire
Has anyone been watching Mob Psycho 100??

I have, it's great. I'm a manga reader too so I can appreciate how good of an adaptation it is. smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:45:32 20/09/2016 by 84skylanderdude
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2202 Posted: 02:52:59 20/09/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Today's DR3 Mirai-hen spoils

God damn... I still don't like Munakata as a character, but I really like Juzo... Too bad he's dead now...

And god damn, leave it to Danganronpa to give us an unpredictable twist. P sure this means Ryota's innocent though, and the killing game's over, so yay.

I'm confused on one thing though. The beginning of the episode said there were 6 people left alive last time- So it's Naegi, Asahina, Ryota, Munakata, and Juzo, but then is the last one Tengan or Hagakure? Since Hagakure's in the opening with all the other characters and all.

Also WHY DIDN'T THEY ALL JUST CUT OFF THEIR ARMS TO BEGIN WITH LIKE JUZO DID IN THE END AT LEAST THEN THEY WOULD'VE FOUND OUT THE TRUTH RIGHT OFF THE BAT AND COULD'VE AVOIDED SO MANY DEATHS GOD DAMN.

Quote: sapphire
Has anyone been watching Mob Psycho 100??

I have, it's great. I'm a manga reader too so I can appreciate how good of an adaptation it is. :)

In the beginning of the anime, the counter said 16 people while there were only 15. Hagakure, at this time, doesn't seem to count as he doesn't have the band. This means there could be another 16th person again. Tengan seems to be dead as the counter did drop a number with his death.

I WAS NOT PREPARED TO SEE THE DR STUDENTS NO WHY KODAKA WHY

---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2203 Posted: 03:04:21 20/09/2016
@DragonCamo

I think it's implied he did die in this game he set up himself, and that was the significance of the fact that the despair video was a recording. But I think Hagakure is counted, since he is in the opening and it doesn't add up otherwise. We could factor in another character if we count Gekkogahara as not being in the counter, seeing as she's already dead and a robot.

Maybe Hagakure has secretly been a Remnant this whole time and that was the purpose of keeping alive the most useless character from the first game??
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2204 Posted: 10:30:42 20/09/2016
Oh boy. DR3 Spoilers ahoy.
Oh my god, my theory was right! I told you guys Juzo would live for at least a little while longer! I told you! Science has saved him!... ish. I dunno, I feel with just the wounds he had, he would have lived, but nah. He had to cut off his hand and probably screw himself over. But boy, now the most hated character is this killing game's Sakura, kinda, what with him getting them out by turning off the power (even though he was dying as he did so). I now have so much more respect for him.

AND THE DR1 KIDS. If I said I didn't cry when Leon was shown, I'd be lying. He was my fave and will forever be. Rest In Pieces Besbae, you will be forever known as a friend.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2205 Posted: 01:38:57 23/09/2016
WHY IS ZETSUBO HEN 11 NOT OUT YET OMG
---
My life is complete.
#2206 Posted: 01:49:56 23/09/2016
DR3 Zetsubou spoilers

THEY'RE USING MEMES TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD
---
#2207 Posted: 13:01:05 23/09/2016
I expected more to the ending, but I'm okay withw what we got.

I mean, we did get a refernce to SDR2, which is a + in my book.

Also Junko is slowly going down in my waifu rankings. Seriously **** what she did to the class and Yukizome.
---
My life is complete.
#2208 Posted: 07:58:43 25/09/2016
So I've stewed over this episode for a while
I really ****ing hope that next week's Hope Arc Episode clears a lot of **** up.
Right now it's heavily implying that Izuru made Chiaki AI which is completely false. Chihiro made both her and Monomi, and we know they're both part of Future Foundation, especially since Miaya uses her even though it is a robot). They call Alter-Ego big brother, and Chihiro made Alter-Ego as well so we can only reasonable deduce that Chihiro made Chiaki and Monomi. The problem is that the despair arc gave us no interactions, except with Junko and Mukuro, between the 78th and 77th class. How did Chihiro, or anyone else for that matter, learn about Chiaki? What influenced Chihiro/anyone to make an AI of her? How was the AI hidden through the killing game? How could Yasuke, Chihiro, and Miaya create the whole ****ing Neo World Program and the AI of Chiaki and Monomi and what seems like a few ****ing hours/days? Because remember, Yasuke is killed before the tragedy starts and Chihiro is killed during the events of DR1. How could they have helped create a program that would combat despair if they didn't even ****ing know what was going to happen, although Yasuke could have known. Especially since the anime makes it seem that the minute the murder of all Hope's peak students happened, class 78 was immediately stuck in the school with no time to talk to anyone else. Honestly, it just feels like they forgot everything and were like "WELL IF WE HAVE IZURU MAKE HIS WAIFU CHIAKI INTO AN AI THAT WOULD BE SO SSAAAADDDD" and somehow this was greenlite. While I like the romance yes and I like the couples, this anime just seems to be ****ing focusing on the ONE ****ING PAIRING! Everything ****ing revolves around Izuru/Hajime and Chiaki. How ****ing convenient it was for him to be in Chiaki's execution room, how her hairclip fell off, and so much more. Gah, there are only 2 episodes left, a Future Episode and a Hope Episode and I'm not looking forward to either.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2209 Posted: 19:01:03 25/09/2016
One Punch Man season 2 announced!! smilie
---
#2210 Posted: 13:24:45 27/09/2016
That DR episode was just...
K.

I know I'm supposed to be excited for hope side, but I'm just not feeling it. smilie

And apparently Hope Side is supposed to run for an hour long?? **** YES!
---
My life is complete.
#2211 Posted: 02:32:03 28/09/2016
DR3 started out really strong but as the time went, it got worse and worse. I'm not even looking forward to the Hope arc, i'm looking forward to DrV3 when I can actually get immersed in the danganronpa universe again
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2212 Posted: 19:34:14 29/09/2016
IT CAME OUT BUT ITS RAW T R I G G E R E D
---
My life is complete.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2213 Posted: 22:35:08 29/09/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
One Punch Man season 2 announced!! smilie

yayayayayyaya

I don't even know what to be excited for in anime nowadays tbh

A lot of the light novel anime are literally the same so I my hype for anime has died down quite a bit. I'm honestly just waiting for sequels for one punch, attack on titan, re:zero, haikyuu, etc.

As of right now I have no idea what I'll be watching in the fall season since I don't recognize ANYTHING except like one show and I don't even remember what that one show is right now so that says a lot
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#2214 Posted: 23:48:35 29/09/2016
I'm actually super hyped for the fall season, cause my all time fav anime, Natsume's book of friends, is finally getting a 5th season after like 4 years. But other than that, yeah fall season seems to be basically just a few really good sequels and meh everything else.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#2215 Posted: 01:19:54 30/09/2016
DR Kibou-Hen spoilers

I knew they would wake up. Hajime had his Ultimate Talent and especially Nagito with his Ultimate Luck. Plus the foreshadowing at the end of SDR2.

Looks like Kirigiri is alive after all. Guess Hagakure wasn't included in the student count. I bet they put him in the opening to throw everyone off with that.

And oh my god, Naegi's the Hope's Peak Academy headmaster now.

There's so much I want to comment on, so I'll just leave it at this. All in all this was a great finale, and Danganronpa as a whole was amazing. Now we have a brand new story coming in January. smilie
---
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#2216 Posted: 02:06:59 30/09/2016
My daughter lives!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy ;w;

Tho tbh I was 95% sure her death was fake after they left her out of the last episode's death montage, tho those last 5 minutes were p dicey I was getting worried it wouldn't happen. Overall, really enjoyable, satisfying ending.

DR hope spoilers~
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#2217 Posted: 02:23:49 30/09/2016
First impression, will get back when i'm not giddy
DR3
MY CHILDREN ARE ALIVE
also nagito.....
AND KIRIGRII IS ALIVE
YAYAYAYA
IBUKI <333333
MIKAN WASN'T USLESS FOR ONCE
Touko and Komaru escaped Towa City!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#2218 Posted: 02:50:18 30/09/2016
hope hope

such a lovely ending honestly, i was disappointed with a few things (such as no one on one Junko and the 77th class manipulation but i see why they did what they did also too much mikan fan service that wasnt necessary. the game did it for well sort of plot purposes each time)

Im happy theyre awake and mikan is ok and hiyoko got that major development, also i really loved the explanation of how AI Chiaki was conceived. it made a lot of sense. i hope V3 gives us some cameos of the some little things that happened a thousand years ago

time to not watch another anime for like 50 year pbpbpbppbptpbptpbtpbptb
#2219 Posted: 04:13:12 30/09/2016
Ok, so these are my thoughts. Disclaimer, i'm going to be harsh
Firstly, I understand the ending was supposed to be the "perfect happy ending"
and I understand that this anime was actually fanservice for all the people that wanted it.
I know Kodaka tried his best and had to also work on DRV3 during the time, and I applaud him for what he did
Right now, I'm giving this anime a 6/10.
Let's split this up into two parts, eh?
Future Arc
Out of both arcs, this one is the one I dislike the least. It started off strong, even if it was another killing game. The NG Codes were a really nice touch. None of the characters really stuck out from the beginning and we were lead to hate some and love some. Character development was fast and messy, IMO. The worst example of this was the story of Izayoi, Ruruka, and Seiko. We were given context on their relationship and what happened in their pasts. We felt for the characters and mostly hated Ruruka. Seiko's death was foreseen and it was a good twist. However, from there they dropped that whole thing. Suddenly, Seiko doesn't matter to Ruruka anymore. Then, we see Izayoi die. Well, we should reasonably assume that Ruruka will live then, right? Nope, she dies as well. What was the point of that arc? Cheap shock value. Asahina's "death" was cheap shock value, but was at least explained a bit as a joke by Monaca. The suicide/brainwashing thing was ok, not the best though. Having Juzo in love with Munakata was a nice touch and twist from the usual "two friends love the same girl" Kirigiri's death, while making me sad and feel that despair, was necessary and I came to terms with it. So it's upsetting to see her still alive with no consequences, she doesn't have a scare or anything from her poisoning. You have to understand and it's what so many are forgetting, you can be sad about a characters death and wish for them to still be alive, but understand why they shouldn't. I wanted Kirgiri alive, I really did and I was so overjoyed and screaming when she was, but after the joy of her being alive wore off, I was just left with a feeling of cheapness. And that's my main problem with this arc, everything was used for a cheap reaction, not to think deeply about it. I hated how it ended. Tengan making the game to push Ryouta into action was the stupidest reasoning I have ever heard and I am still genuinely upset, especially after the Hope Arc. 9 people died for nothing. There was no resolution for them. They all died for Ryouta to brainwash everyone and he doesn't do it. We're supposed to just accept that "oh well, they're dead. too bad" Seeing the old DR1 cast was ****ed up, but enjoyable and was a nice cameo. Showing us Touko and Komaru was also a nice touch and let us see a bit of what they're doing. Monaca was actually a nice twist and didn't feel cheap. We got to see her grow up and I genuinely liked that she became a NEET in space. Seeing the other kids alive was nice, but we got no resolution with them.
I'm sure I'm forgetting things so please comment if you remember any
Despair Arc
will do in a sec
---
Gay 4 GARcher
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2220 Posted: 11:51:16 30/09/2016
Dr3 stuff. Cuz bandwagon.
Okay, I actually really liked that ending. One of the themes of Dangan Ronpa I've taken out of the series is there is no true good nor any true evil, and this ending just really worked with that? Like, the 77th class is supposed to be SHSL Despair, and yet there they are, helping the protags and even saving the non-brainwashed Future Foundation. They're fighting against hope, but it's a corrupt hope. It's a corrupt hope Ryota is trying to spread because he's tired of suffering and the Killing Game was the last straw. Sure it was overkill, thanks Tengan, but it did do what it was supposed to. And I agree, all those deaths were super, super unnecessary and yet again extreme overkill (literally). But that's another thing we've always seen in Dangan Ronpa too. I mean, Leon's death? He was executed for being stupid, honestly. Gundham was executed because he was saving everyone, else, and Hifumi, in the end of the day, was killed because Celes didn't deem him worthy to live. Those are only the ones that really stand out to me! Not to mention all the inhabitants of Towa City who's bodies you see in piles, who were killed because a few very evil people screwed up their kids in every way possible. There weren't many justified deaths in Dangan Ronpa, and I daresay that's mostly because the world has been the kind of place where truly justified deaths are extremely rare. I get we have sentimental value with the Future Foundation people (at least some of them), but in the end, their deaths were pretty similar to the Towa City residents- beyond anyone's control.
Off my tangent there, killing Seiko, Ruruka and Izayoi was a little on the cheap side. The fact that was the end for ALL of them was a little harsh, even for DR, and that's... impressive they can screw that up that bad. And I'm just a little mad at the lack of the Warriors of Hope, aka my beautiful children. But hey, Ryota exists and I am happy about that.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#2221 Posted: 16:44:27 30/09/2016
Quote: MekakuCityPKMN
Dr3 stuff. Cuz bandwagon.
Okay, I actually really liked that ending. One of the themes of Dangan Ronpa I've taken out of the series is there is no true good nor any true evil, and this ending just really worked with that? Like, the 77th class is supposed to be SHSL Despair, and yet there they are, helping the protags and even saving the non-brainwashed Future Foundation. They're fighting against hope, but it's a corrupt hope. It's a corrupt hope Ryota is trying to spread because he's tired of suffering and the Killing Game was the last straw. Sure it was overkill, thanks Tengan, but it did do what it was supposed to. And I agree, all those deaths were super, super unnecessary and yet again extreme overkill (literally). But that's another thing we've always seen in Dangan Ronpa too. I mean, Leon's death? He was executed for being stupid, honestly. Gundham was executed because he was saving everyone, else, and Hifumi, in the end of the day, was killed because Celes didn't deem him worthy to live. Those are only the ones that really stand out to me! Not to mention all the inhabitants of Towa City who's bodies you see in piles, who were killed because a few very evil people screwed up their kids in every way possible. There weren't many justified deaths in Dangan Ronpa, and I daresay that's mostly because the world has been the kind of place where truly justified deaths are extremely rare. I get we have sentimental value with the Future Foundation people (at least some of them), but in the end, their deaths were pretty similar to the Towa City residents- beyond anyone's control.
Off my tangent there, killing Seiko, Ruruka and Izayoi was a little on the cheap side. The fact that was the end for ALL of them was a little harsh, even for DR, and that's... impressive they can screw that up that bad. And I'm just a little mad at the lack of the Warriors of Hope, aka my beautiful children. But hey, Ryota exists and I am happy about that.

I know all the people in Towa city died for nothing, but that's nothing like the DR3 characters. Maybe it's just because they have names and we know their stories, but their deaths were stupid and unnecessary. I agree with your statement about the DR1 deaths, but they were all part of the killing game that had effect and a reason, they all died for that reason. This one had no reason, none of them died for any cause. They died to push Ryouta into action, and while it did, he was stopped and nothing happened. 9 people lost their lives in that building thanks to Tengan and his ****ed up logic, i's worse than Nagito's. It feels so cheap, why did they die then if nothing was gonna happen??? Why did Tengan make Ryouta's NG Code not being able to use his ability??? Wouldn't it have been better to have him react to the first death like how he did when the bracelets were off and be like "well **** looks like I have to use my video now" and boom, only one or two people would have had to die. Ryouta wasn't even ****ing supposed to be there, how the hell did Tengan plan on ONLY Ryouta seeing the footage?? Not only that, but none of the new characters even ****ing lived! They literally all died! "But Munakata is-" Munakata doesn't matter, which they obviously showed by him just walking away with no happy ending , no goals, no nothing. He wanted to be Headmaster, Juzo and Chisa gave their lives for him to be headmaster, and who gets it? Naegi, who has never expressed any interest in being in another school, much less being the headmaster. They really ****ed Munakata up for no reason. The only reason he exists is so he can have a different outlook than naegi and create shock value, so he can help the plot of Chisa being despair move along for shock value, and so us fans can be shocked to find out a character is gay for him.

booop
---
Gay 4 GARcher
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#2222 Posted: 05:38:55 01/10/2016
Well first post here.... I think, so I thought why not post my thoughts on DR3. Spoilers etc.

IBUKI LIVES!!!

Sorry....

But in all seriousness I liked DR3, not as much as DR2 but still.

First the Despair Arc. From the first two episodes I expected it to be more like a Slice of Life anime (or like free time in the games maybe?) but I was HORRIBLY wrong. I was expecting things to go to **** but I didn't expect it to happen in like episode 5. Then again this is Danganronpa we're talking about. I was kinda disappointed with the whole brainwashing thing (but for the 77th class I like to think that their spirits were broken), it feels cliche. And watching Chiaki's "punishment" I felt real despair....
It did clearly explain how the 77th class became ultimate despair but i felt it could've been...... better? Does that make sense?

Now for Future. God I had such a hard time watching Future. First because all the new characters were either Juzos or dead, and Juzo himself made it hard to watch. I seriously hate that guy... his only redeeming quality is that he's gay. But as for the mystery goes.... I felt it was below DR2 level, does that make sense? Anyway the only things that surprised me were that Tengan was the one who set up the game and who the "attacker" really was. When Juzo did the right thing for once.... I felt respect for him, he's still a Juzo but.... yeah.
I guess it was good enough to build towards DRV3....

Also what did Nagito do to Monaca!? (joking but still)

As for Hope. I was SOOO happy to see that everyone from the 77th class was still alive (except for Chiaki of course) and conscious. And seeing them talk Ryota out of brainwashing the entire world (and Monaca) was just sooo...... I can't think of the perfect word for it but i guess..... hopeful? It was definitely the ending that DR3 deserved...... and one that's probably gonna be ruined in DRV3 smilie

So that's pretty much it. Again these are just my thoughts so... don't take them seriously? :I
#2223 Posted: 02:59:25 02/10/2016
I don't feel like the 77th class got a happy ending. Sure, they saved Ryouta and are still alive, but is being alive all it takes to having a happy ending? Remember, they're all still despair and are all still going to cause despair in the world. They're all still murderers and criminals. I feel like Hajime is the only one that got any closure with Nanami, while everyone else still seems to have forgotten her. Why did they help Ryouta anyway? What are they going to do with him? If they're still going to spread despair, why would Ryouta help them?? People think that the 77th class is like, the goodguys but they aren't. IMO, they stopped Ryouta in order to stop hope. Yes they saved Togami and some others, but that way they can be infected with despair and battle against them so the world isn't boring. Everyone except Hajime is still brainwashed, they aren't doing this in their own will, and hajime is still partially controlled by Izuru. The game they created, AKA DR2, was a success and they're just gonna keep doing sadistic **** like that. They aren't gonna atone for their sins, they aren't gonna try and fix everything, they're gonna continue to mess it up. When Naegi said they have the burden of being despair, it just means that they understand they're despair and will continue on that path. They're dealing with it by giving in.

blarg
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#2224 Posted: 06:36:36 02/10/2016
dc i got some of ur points before but i cant really agree with this one. yeah theyre still brainwashed but i just saw that as them going to live alone on Jabberwock, sort of realized hey we did awful things but were in the future now. and im really doubting that izuru is interested in specific hope or despair. more so in the mix really, the rest are sort of the same way. being mixes of their Neo World selves and despair probably made some sort of balance, i doubt theyll be causing anymore despair to be frank.

im not very articulate so sorry if i worded something odd

-------
#2225 Posted: 20:59:39 02/10/2016
Quote: Underian
dc i got some of ur points before but i cant really agree with this one. yeah theyre still brainwashed but i just saw that as them going to live alone on Jabberwock, sort of realized hey we did awful things but were in the future now. and im really doubting that izuru is interested in specific hope or despair. more so in the mix really, the rest are sort of the same way. being mixes of their Neo World selves and despair probably made some sort of balance, i doubt theyll be causing anymore despair to be frank.

im not very articulate so sorry if i worded something odd

-------

^
-----
See, that's what I would think. And i don't think that that train of thought is wrong and if you believe that, that's perfectly fine. I would probably think that too, but the thing that confuses me is the video Togami got. Up until then and after, they all seemed cheery and happy but with that video, IMO it just shows that while they changed probably, they didn'y change enough. If someone could explain the video deeper than what i just assume it's saying facevalue, i jus don't think they're going to stop their activites and live alone on Jabberwock. They said they're still gonna spread despair so I idk, maybe i'm not thinking deep enough about it or i'm thinking too deeply or I missed something but it just threw me for a loop
---
Gay 4 GARcher
willster8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2383
#2226 Posted: 04:22:56 04/10/2016
^

From what I understood, the video that Togami got was the video sent to all of the future foundation (and Togami says the whole world) so that the future foundation would still be viewed as a symbol of hope, without Tengan's game spoiling their name. If the whole world thinks that the remnants of despair were behind it and are still active, they will turn to the Future Foundation for help and hope. I doubt the 77th class is going to go back to Jabberwock and just live alone there, but I don't see them turning back to their despairful acts from what I gathered in the episode.

- - -
#2227 Posted: 04:58:19 04/10/2016
Quote: willster8
^

From what I understood, the video that Togami got was the video sent to all of the future foundation (and Togami says the whole world) so that the future foundation would still be viewed as a symbol of hope, without Tengan's game spoiling their name. If the whole world thinks that the remnants of despair were behind it and are still active, they will turn to the Future Foundation for help and hope. I doubt the 77th class is going to go back to Jabberwock and just live alone there, but I don't see them turning back to their despairful acts from what I gathered in the episode.

- - -

Ah, that does make sense. It did cross my mind that it could have just been staged to make FF look better, with the what Togami said after, but I still was confused about it. That does make a lot more sense with how they were acting after and why FF didn't take action. Thank you for that.

booop
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2228 Posted: 22:32:53 05/10/2016
should i watch jojo since dangling granpa is over
---
My life is complete.
#2229 Posted: 01:12:37 08/10/2016
[User Posted Image]

BETELGEUSE
---
#2230 Posted: 01:49:49 17/10/2016
Quote: MagicFizz

Go for it. Last episode of Jojo was amazing

I think since watching Jojo I've learned to not care about art styles as much (or cgi animation for that matter cause cgi Jojo ops were hype anyways)

So I'm watching Ajin now even though the animation is still really ugly

PROLLY going to be the only cgi anime I ever watch though since I already like Ajin as a story

ALSO I just finished watching a play through of danganronpa 2 so I can now watch the new anime without being spoiled yaaaay.
#2231 Posted: 02:14:59 17/10/2016
Quote: Ninpire
Quote: MagicFizz

Go for it. Last episode of Jojo was amazing

I think since watching Jojo I've learned to not care about art styles as much (or cgi animation for that matter cause cgi Jojo ops were hype anyways)

So I'm watching Ajin now even though the animation is still really ugly

PROLLY going to be the only cgi anime I ever watch though since I already like Ajin as a story

ALSO I just finished watching a play through of danganronpa 2 so I can now watch the new anime without being spoiled yaaaay.

You're gonna have to watch a playthrough of DR Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls. It's super crucial to the story. You'll be spoiled if you don't.
---
GarbageMemes101 Ripto Gems: 670
#2232 Posted: 07:45:24 17/10/2016
help I need a ****ty but also excellent anime to watch my most favorite thing is tornadoes shush no one told you
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#2233 Posted: 13:18:27 17/10/2016
^ FLCL
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2234 Posted: 22:51:50 17/10/2016
I thought there were only two danganronpa games...
#2235 Posted: 22:54:54 17/10/2016
Quote: Ninpire
I thought there were only two danganronpa games...

There's the first two and then Another Episode. There's extra light novels and stuff, but you only really need to know the first 2 games and Another Episode to watch the anime without spoilers. You'll be confused on things and not be impacted by a lot of stuff if you don't know Another Episode.
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2236 Posted: 01:58:47 18/10/2016
I am currently up to ep 11 of the jojo dub and its amazing. I cant wait to see where this show takes joseph
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#2237 Posted: 01:36:28 20/10/2016
I want to know do you have any recommandations who can actually be all found on Netflix because steins gate was not(also the episodes are really hard to find in a really safe way without paying),especially fantasy or surnatural anime with well written characters and great story(except death note definitely love it but it's getting hard getting the remaining episodes when hulu don't work in canada).I actually would prefer less mainstream anime but there are some really great,I will gladly check them.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#2238 Posted: 01:47:57 20/10/2016
Quote: fyra
I want to know do you have any recommandations who can actually be all found on Netflix because steins gate was not(also the episodes are really hard to find in a really safe way without paying),especially fantasy or surnatural anime with well written characters and great story(except death note definitely love it but it's getting hard getting the remaining episodes when hulu don't work in canada).I actually would prefer less mainstream anime but there are some really great,I will gladly check them.

D. Gray-Man is really good. Don't think it's on Netflix but it's amazing. One of my favorites.
---
#2239 Posted: 03:38:18 20/10/2016

only the mainstream stuff are on netflix though
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6412
#2240 Posted: 13:06:11 20/10/2016
I want to know,is it an anime that don't drag down for too much times and not too much fillers,because that's what I m looking for.
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#2241 Posted: 13:24:15 20/10/2016
I want to know,is it an anime that don't drag down for too much times and not too much fillers,because that's what I m looking for.

Charlotte
---
My life is complete.
#2242 Posted: 00:46:27 21/10/2016
The danganronpa 3 dub is literally an abridged version of itself
thanks funimation
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2243 Posted: 23:49:50 21/10/2016
Ahhh yes jojo

I'm really liking kira

Most villains don't usually have to put up with nearly as much bs as he does and it makes me feel like he's the real protagonist when there are eps centered around him like this one.
#2244 Posted: 18:40:05 30/10/2016
I REFUSE to acknowledge that Appli Monsters is part of the Digimon canon...
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2245 Posted: 21:31:02 18/11/2016
God the second opening for Tokyo Ghoul is ass.
---
words. letters. filler.
#2246 Posted: 23:17:24 18/11/2016
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
God the second opening for Tokyo Ghoul is ass.

Agreed.
---
#2247 Posted: 18:21:05 19/11/2016
What are some anime that you know are bad or just a plain confusing mess that you still enjoy?

While I understand how much of a flop Brynhildr in the Darkness was and how rushed and confusing the sequence of events was, I really enjoyed watching the anime. The needless fanservice bugged me a bit, but other than that, I really liked the characters and animation and story.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2248 Posted: 18:03:06 25/11/2016
I really liked Erased even though the way it ended was p bad
I think the middle part of the anime was so good that it made up for its lackluster pilot episode and terrible ending

Also I really like Narutos fight scenes even though its just a bunch of explosions most of the time. But usually the beginning parts of the fights are hand to hand combat so its really fun to watch
#2249 Posted: 22:54:54 24/12/2016

Attack on Titan Season 2, are you ready?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2250 Posted: 22:58:30 24/12/2016
it's fake
---
First | Previous | Page 45 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me