Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 43 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Anime
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2101 Posted: 08:03:31 20/08/2016
DR Spoilers about a recent death
It's about Izayoi's and who possibly killed him, just another warning

I'm lead to believe and am 90% sure Ruruka killed Izayoi. I'm convinced his forbidden action is eating sweets or something and that Ruruka, after the Seiko incident, either forced and while he was still asleep, made him eat something and he died. He isn't killed like every other victim and he has a tiny amount of blood coming from his eye, like Bandai after he was poisoned. Kirigiri wipes something from his body and i'm guessing it's foundation used to cover up the blood and veins and horrors of the poisoning like Bandai. Also Seiko is missing the knife in her chest that is now magically in Yoi's body. And Ruruka seemed to eager to leave the room and not wanting to be next to her dead boyfriend...seems a lot like Sakura and Asahina TBH
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2102 Posted: 13:25:02 20/08/2016
Hoping new mekakucity anime will be good as a standalone so people can enjoy it without having to look up all the songs. And more kuroha would be nice. The last anime didnt have enough kuroha
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2103 Posted: 23:18:52 20/08/2016
Quote: Ninpire
Hoping new mekakucity anime will be good as a standalone so people can enjoy it without having to look up all the songs. And more kuroha would be nice. The last anime didnt have enough kuroha

wdym looking up all the songs
---
My life is complete.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#2104 Posted: 00:07:21 21/08/2016
Quote: MagicFizz

From my understanding, to get the full story of Mekakucity Actors, you need to listen to all 15 or so songs, read the Light Novel, Manga, and watch the Anime. Er, at least that's what I heard!
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2105 Posted: 00:21:56 21/08/2016
Quote: DragonCamo

I'm lead to believe and am 90% sure Ruruka killed Izayoi. I'm convinced his forbidden action is eating sweets or something and that Ruruka, after the Seiko incident, either forced and while he was still asleep, made him eat something and he died. He isn't killed like every other victim and he has a tiny amount of blood coming from his eye, like Bandai after he was poisoned. Kirigiri wipes something from his body and i'm guessing it's foundation used to cover up the blood and veins and horrors of the poisoning like Bandai. Also Seiko is missing the knife in her chest that is now magically in Yoi's body. And Ruruka seemed to eager to leave the room and not wanting to be next to her dead boyfriend...seems a lot like Sakura and Asahina TBH

He's been eating sweets the entire time though??? That's definitely not his forbidden action. Not doubting that Ruruka killed him, but that part's definitely not right.

Anyway both openings and endings for DR3 are great, I've been listening to them a lot.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#2106 Posted: 00:58:52 21/08/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude

He's been eating sweets the entire time though??? That's definitely not his forbidden action. Not doubting that Ruruka killed him, but that part's definitely not right.

Anyway both openings and endings for DR3 are great, I've been listening to them a lot.

nah he hasnt ate a single sweet since the bands have come on, before that yeah he did a lot

charhegsv
#2107 Posted: 01:08:40 21/08/2016
Quote: Underian

nah he hasnt ate a single sweet since the bands have come on, before that yeah he did a lot

charhegsv

Is that so? I guess I didn't really pay attention to that.

---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2108 Posted: 01:50:08 21/08/2016
Quote: Eevee88

From my understanding, to get the full story of Mekakucity Actors, you need to listen to all 15 or so songs, read the Light Novel, Manga, and watch the Anime. Er, at least that's what I heard!

Holy what?? How does listening to the songs help you with the lore of the series at all?? smilie

I just had NINPIRE explain everything to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
---
My life is complete.
#2109 Posted: 02:01:37 21/08/2016

Holy what?? How does listening to the songs help you with the lore of the series at all?? smilie

I'm just going to explain anyways!

The whole idea of Mekakucity Actors was based off of Vocaloid Songs, which came together as Kagerou Project, or KagePro. Then JIN, the creator of the songs, made the Light Novel, Kagerou Daze. Then someone decided to make the Manga, also called Kagerou Daze, too lazy to open my kindle that is by me to see who, and while the manga was being made in Japan, Mekakucity Actors was made. The only things that are really Canon, the things that wanted JIN to happen, is the songs and the Light Novel, the other things are just made for enjoyment, I believe. ^-^
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2110 Posted: 03:08:01 21/08/2016

The whole idea of Mekakucity Actors was based off of Vocaloid Songs, which came together as Kagerou Project, or KagePro. Then JIN, the creator of the songs, made the Light Novel, Kagerou Daze. Then someone decided to make the Manga, also called Kagerou Daze, too lazy to open my kindle that is by me to see who, and while the manga was being made in Japan, Mekakucity Actors was made. The only things that are really Canon, the things that wanted JIN to happen, is the songs and the Light Novel, the other things are just made for enjoyment, I believe. ^-^

Explains why one of the characters looks like Miku Hatsune.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2111 Posted: 03:25:21 21/08/2016
Quote: Seiki

Explains why one of the characters looks like Miku Hatsune.

Two of them, actually, ahem, People assume JIN was inspired by Hatsune Miku to make Ene look like her.
---
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2112 Posted: 15:02:27 24/08/2016
I seriously can't get over how gorgeous Your Lie in April looks. The animation in this show is astounding.
---
Cool cool.
#2113 Posted: 03:24:37 25/08/2016

If you watch the videos that go with the songs and read translated lyrics with it mekakucity actors makes a lot more sense. Plus you get backstories for a lot of the characters that get little to no screentime

Although even though i watched lost time memory i still have no ****ing clue what is going on with shintaro
#2114 Posted: 21:49:59 25/08/2016
holy **** the Danganronpa episode

EVERYBODY IS KILLING EACH OTHER OMG THE DESPAIR

TSUMIKI WYAAAAA WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO BE HORNY FOR JUNKO

EVERYTHING IS GETTING EXPLAINED AND DESPAIR IS UPON US ALL
---
My life is complete.
#2115 Posted: 22:39:50 25/08/2016
DR3 Despair Episode 7 spoilers

Oh my god, all these characters with interesting designs killed off in minutes. And ****ing Nagito singing the ending theme.
---
#2116 Posted: 23:18:31 25/08/2016
WHAT THE ****ING ****
WHAT THE **** HAPPENED
SO YOU'RE OK WITH THAT MUCH ****ING GORE WITH PINK BLOOD
BUT YOU'LL MAKE THE NOT AS GOREY DEATHS IN THE FUTURE CHAPTER RED?
Also i'm calling bull**** because all 13 of them should have been in the classroom murdered, not in the halls. The game states that 13 members were killed in the room >.> which I guess ok, might me a mishap but idk
Also does it ever say how much time has gone by? It hasn't been a year long has it? The 78th class had to live one year fully in hope before the despair incident right?
A lot of things are happening and idk how the Mass Suicide fits in with it? Honestly at this point i'm just ****ed over and idk what's going on.

EDIT: Oh right, i forgot about Danganronpa/zero, forget the Mass Suicide comment. It makes sense i guess...in the smallest of strings
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:26:08 25/08/2016 by DragonCamo
#2117 Posted: 23:20:30 25/08/2016
WHAT THE ****ING ****
WHAT THE **** HAPPENED
SO YOU'RE OK WITH THAT MUCH ****ING GORE WITH PINK BLOOD
BUT YOU'LL MAKE THE NOT AS GOREY DEATHS IN THE FUTURE CHAPTER RED?
Also i'm calling bull**** because all 13 of them should have been in the classroom murdered, not in the halls. The game states that 13 members were killed in the room >.> which I guess ok, might me a mishap but idk
Also does it ever say how much time has gone by? It hasn't been a year long has it? The 78th class had to live one year fully in hope before the despair incident right?
A lot of things are happening and idk how the Mass Suicide fits in with it? Honestly at this point i'm just ****ed over and idk what's going on.

Pretty sure the red blood in Future Arc is to show how dark things have gotten

5char
---
#2118 Posted: 23:30:45 25/08/2016
oh yeah and you can't forget

the amount of gore in this episode... holy ****... And goes to show the the Biggest blah blah blah incident was just for Kamakura's "enjoyment". Nice. I love it.

the despair is crawling down my spine and into my testicles
---
My life is complete.
#2119 Posted: 23:43:10 25/08/2016
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna stand with my opinion
This episode was not Danganronpa
Danganronpa has had mild gore yes, but nothing this ****ing bad
This isn't danganronpa
I don't care if since it's animation they can pull more stuff off, that doesn't mean you should.
I don't care about whatever kind of despair that Spike Chunsoft is trying to make us feel
but that was actually **** and i'm upset
The ****ing blurred out Leon's execution in the first anime. That wasn't even bad because you couldn't actually see anything gorey. But this? This is too much

Pretty sure the red blood in Future Arc is to show how dark things have gotten

5char

pissed
Ok, so does that mean that Despair chapter's blood will turn red? IMO it's a stupid decision to make. Pink blood was one of Danganronpa's unique qualities. I understand why it was pink and thought it fit the art style a whole lot better anyway. I don't eve see blood in the Future chapter and think it's blood, it's just awkward. Honestly I wouldn't put it past them just to make it red to do that tomato sauce prank.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:47:03 25/08/2016 by DragonCamo
#2120 Posted: 01:21:02 26/08/2016
it wasn't that bad

just let spike chunsoft's despair consume you whole
---
My life is complete.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#2121 Posted: 02:14:49 26/08/2016
all that gore and wel morbidity was too much for me, but i have to say it really did convey well tragedy, and despair. If I saw something like this IRL I'd feel pretty despairing.

- - -
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#2122 Posted: 22:47:41 27/08/2016
Any good recommandations for fantasy,sci fi anime or simply anime with deep plotlines and great characterization I loved Death Note(even if I do need to go finish it) but I want to know if I can find something as great.Any suggestions?
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#2123 Posted: 23:02:05 27/08/2016
@fyra Have you seen Steins;Gate?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:51 27/08/2016 by 84skylanderdude
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6425
#2124 Posted: 00:09:54 28/08/2016
Just one episode of it having trouble finding the entire anime in a safe website but yeah it definitely look great
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
#2125 Posted: 19:57:06 28/08/2016
I highly recommend Steins;Gate. The mind****s in that series is worth dying for.

anyways umm WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO FIND OUT WTF IS UP WITH MUNAKATA AND THE REST OF THE DESPAIRS AAHHHHHH
---
My life is complete.
#2126 Posted: 19:58:56 28/08/2016
I love how the reason DR3 exists is because us danganronpa fans are pissy and anal about everything so it discouraged them from making DR2 , which is the more popular game, after seeing how bad DR1 went so they were like **** it and made an original anime.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:22 28/08/2016 by DragonCamo
#2127 Posted: 20:03:51 28/08/2016
^ Since for some reason dS is not letting me quote...

1. What do you mean we dr fans are pissy about "everything" . please elaborate everything

2. Do you like that they're makings an original anime? The wording of your post kind of made it hard to understand
---
My life is complete.
#2128 Posted: 20:10:22 28/08/2016
^ Since for some reason dS is not letting me quote...

1. What do you mean we dr fans are pissy about "everything" . please elaborate everything

2. Do you like that they're makings an original anime? The wording of your post kind of made it hard to understand

I mean about how we were about the DR anime. I'm not saying everyone is, but I was one of them at least. The anime wasn't good and they learned that from the fans. So since DR2 was the more popular game, if they did the same to it as they did to DR1, they'd get a bigger backlash and it just wasn't worth the risk.

"original" as in they're not using a game for this anime, DR3. While there still using events and stuff from the games, I still count it as somewhat "original" as it's not an adaptation of any of the games.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:10:54 28/08/2016 by DragonCamo
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#2129 Posted: 22:42:30 28/08/2016
I finished watching Your Lie in April so here's my overall thoughts:

Firstly, the presentation is astounding. This is one of the best looking shows I've ever seen. The animation is so vibrant and stylistic that you could watch the show just for its visuals alone. The music is also great. This show has a great way of making these musical competitions intense and interesting, as well as making it both visually and emotionally investing. The characters are absolutely fantastic. I loved every single one of these characters and their dialogue is delivered perfectly with these voice actors. Their personalities are so well realized, and their pasts and history help this heavily.

If I had any negatives with the show, it's really just some nitpicks here and there, like how I really wanted the show to have more music, and some of the original music made for the show could've been better. Aside from that, the music is great, ESPECIALLY the show's first opening. This is easily my new favorite opening for any anime/opening I've watched.

Not sure what else I can really say. This show is excellent. Go watch it. I highly recommend it.
---
Cool cool.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#2130 Posted: 23:37:04 28/08/2016
I'd heard the reason they never made a DR2 anime was cause the last chapter would have been a ***** to animate with all the glitch effects and everything, but I might be wrong. The first one being terrible probably didn't help much either tho tbh.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#2131 Posted: 23:45:59 28/08/2016
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
I'd heard the reason they never made a DR2 anime was cause the last chapter would have been a ***** to animate with all the glitch effects and everything, but I might be wrong. The first one being terrible probably didn't help much either tho tbh.

That could also be part of it.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2132 Posted: 21:08:10 29/08/2016
That feeling when the new DR ep is out but not subbed yet...

Also, I thought of something today that I don't remember ever being answered about DR1.
So, did Mukuro and Sakura have their memories wiped too or not?
---
#2133 Posted: 23:49:00 29/08/2016
wait I didn't watch the first danganronpa game playthrough and I liked the anime

am I weird or is this kind of like a case of fans of original material pissy about adaptations

also BRUH THAT LAST MOB PSYCHO EPISODE WAS GOD TIER HOLY

liking how mob isn't invincible like saitama was
#2134 Posted: 02:06:36 30/08/2016
DR3 spoilers

NO NOT KIZAKURA

I ****ING HATE RURUKA EVEN MORE THAN SAIONJI

wait I didn't watch the first danganronpa game playthrough and I liked the anime

am I weird or is this kind of like a case of fans of original material pissy about adaptations

also BRUH THAT LAST MOB PSYCHO EPISODE WAS GOD TIER HOLY

liking how mob isn't invincible like saitama was

I watched the anime rather than the game too, and I loved it. I think it's not a bad anime on its own, but it's probably just the adaptation that was complained about.

And yes, that MB100 episode was ****ing awesome. It's a more serious series than OPM, Mob isn't a gag character made to be invincible. Although he is incredibly powerful, much more so than this previous episode let on. I don't know if the anime will get to the certain part I'm thinking of, but there's a part in the manga that shows how truly powerful Mob is.
---
Kat-Kun Green Sparx Gems: 415
#2135 Posted: 01:03:52 31/08/2016
DEATH NOTE 4 LIFE BABY
[User Posted Image]
---
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaaaay!
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2136 Posted: 01:11:38 31/08/2016
Did someone say anime?!
Yeah though, giant DR fan over here who is still okay with Besbaw Boy, aka Leon. [Future Arc spoilers ahead!]
Please tell me I'm not the only one that cried when Seiko died.
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#2137 Posted: 11:08:39 31/08/2016
When does the Danganronpa v3 game come out?
---
#2138 Posted: 11:28:16 31/08/2016
The game is scheduled to release this year in Japan, no news on the Western release, if there is going to be one.
---
My life is complete.
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2139 Posted: 00:29:04 01/09/2016
why is no one talking about Mob Psycho 100 or Re: Zero? all I ever here is discussion about dangarompa
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2140 Posted: 13:20:12 01/09/2016
Quote: shroom boom
why is no one talking about Mob Psycho 100 or Re: Zero? all I ever here is discussion about dangarompa

I'm cosplaying Emilia
#2141 Posted: 23:48:50 01/09/2016
Oh **** that episode made me feel

many feelings
---
My life is complete.
#2142 Posted: 01:24:10 02/09/2016
DR3 Despair spoilers

Please don't tell me Izuru kills Chiaki...

EDIT: Should we make an All-Purpose Danganronpa topic so this topic isn't completely dominated by it?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:42:06 02/09/2016 by 84skylanderdude
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#2143 Posted: 01:59:16 02/09/2016
Quote: Ice Dragoness

I'm cosplaying Emilia

that's cool. I just think this should be re named the danganrompa topic.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#2144 Posted: 02:15:22 02/09/2016
Quote: Ice Dragoness

I'm cosplaying Emilia

that's cool. I just think this should be re named the danganrompa topic.

Wow, I didn't know we weren't allowed to discuss a popular anime in an anime topic? Albeit yes, most of the posts are DR right now and currently that's all I'm watching, but if you want to talk about another anime, then start a conversation. Don't complain when fans of a series get together to talk about that series.

I, for one, am very interested in Re:Zero but have yet the opportunity to watch it. I heard that it's really good but I have a lot of other things to watch before hand. It doesn't help that I'm late enough to already have the official crunchyroll page spoiling everything on it's Facebook, the big twist about Rem is ruined for me.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#2145 Posted: 02:57:19 03/09/2016
i love space patrol luluco
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#2146 Posted: 03:17:06 03/09/2016
Quote: skylandersspyro
i love space patrol luluco

I thought it was a nice and short anime. Nothing I'd call one of my favorites, but it was really fun to watch and all the cameos of other Trigger Studio anime. It's randomness, admittedly confusing a bit for me, could be rather hilarious. I started it on mistake but after watching the first episode, I couldn't stop.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:30 03/09/2016 by DragonCamo
#2147 Posted: 22:58:57 03/09/2016

Cause the more active users like danganronpa
MekakuCityPKMN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1516
#2148 Posted: 16:42:50 05/09/2016
Goodness gracious, that last DR3 episode.
First Mukakata kills Sakakura, then our robot friend dies, and Ruraka dies, and Kirigiri's dead. Fantastic.

The fandom will self-destruct in 3... 2... 1...
---
"KRANK up the Sky-Chi!"

might be making a soft continuation of the series, idk
#2149 Posted: 17:34:11 05/09/2016
Latest DR3 episode spoilers

Okay, so Sakakura's dead. I thought he might be one of the ones to survive to the end but whatever. Munakata has to be the remnant of despair now, right?

I'm glad Ruruka's finally dead.

And I knew it was going to happen... There was so much foreshadowing to Kirigiri's death... The opening, the fact that one of the original survivors was going to die because of Naegi... I knew it was going to happen, but I'm still so sad...
---
#2150 Posted: 17:36:15 05/09/2016
OH FU

dr SPOILERS

FIRST I WAS REJOICING TO FIND OUT SWEET MS ***** TITS WAS DEAD

AND THEN KIRIGIRI'S DEATH WAS SO BAD

LIKE I AM IN THE MOST DEPRESSING MOOD RN

---
My life is complete.
First | Previous | Page 43 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me