Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 42 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49
Anime
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#2051 Posted: 14:56:38 23/07/2016
Garr I really want to read these DR comments but I'm still not finished with the DR2 playthrough
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#2052 Posted: 02:39:33 25/07/2016
Super Duper High School Spoilers from Danganronpa 3, from Episodes 1 and 2 of both Arcs

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2053 Posted: 02:41:00 25/07/2016
Is DR3 a game or an anime?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#2054 Posted: 02:44:12 25/07/2016
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Is DR3 a game or an anime?

Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope's Peak is an anime
There are two "arcs" right now, The Future Chapter and The Despair Chapter.
They're airing one after another currently, so one episode of Future then a Despair chapter and so on.

Danganronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing is a game coming out soon.

Guessing that you're still watching the playthrough of DR2, I advise you not watch DR3 yet
While It's not necessary, I think it'd still be a good idea to watch a playthrough of Danagnronpa: Another Episode (sometimes called Ultra Despair Girls)
From there yes, watch Danganronpa 3. Though, at least right now from what I can see, you should start with the first episode of the Future Chapter, then the first episode of the Despair chapter, and so on.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:53:51 25/07/2016 by DragonCamo
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2055 Posted: 15:58:32 25/07/2016
These DR3 episodes keep getting better and better.

ASAHINA IS ALIVE! But the happiness was short lived as Great Gozu was in fact the new victim. smilie

It was good to see Yasuhiro again. Now we can confirm that he's still alive. Let's hope he'll become the game's saviour! (as unlikely as it is)
---
Bring the Fanta
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3080
#2056 Posted: 19:28:03 25/07/2016
DR3 Future Arc Ep 3 spoilers

im so happy... shes still alive...
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#2057 Posted: 01:28:22 26/07/2016
HAHAHAHAAAA DR3 JUST TROLLED THE ENTIRE FANDOM AND I LOVE IT
---
My life is complete.
#2058 Posted: 02:33:32 26/07/2016
Ok but why? What point was there to that? Like honestly???? Please explain
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2059 Posted: 03:35:58 26/07/2016
Okay, I'd like to say something regarding the 4th case in DR2.

First of all, I'm completely heartbroken it was Gundham. I was heartbroken at Mechamaru's death too, but even moreso Gundham. He was my favorite character. And then in his execution, after all his talk of him going to fill hell with more hell, it showed him going up to heaven... The way he didn't resist too much when they found him out leads me to believe he did do this to save everyone. Although he could've done it in a much better way that didn't involve Nekomaru's death... He really was a good guy.

And then also, I thought I had the whole thing figured out. I know there are holes in what my theory was, but I thought it would've lined up perfectly. I thought that Nagito was going to be Mechamaru's killer. First of all, the game was in Nagito's perspective for a while. Then he told Hajime about a novel that takes place from the point of view of who turns out to be the killer. So I thought that was foreshadowing, but it ended up not meaning anything. Secondly, I thought Mechamaru had asked Nagito to help him kill himself. Since all the deaths correspond to the previous game's, I thought it was gonna be the muscly strong character dying of their own cause. I thought he had decided to do this to save everyone, to allow them to eat. Nagito had always said he was willing to work with the killer, so I thought Mechamaru had done this. Plus, Nagito would've been the least missed out of everybody. But no, it was my favorite character who killed him...

Also, I just started the 5th case, so I don't know how it ends, but I'm so glad Nagito is finally ****ing dead. The only downside is that a character I like has to die now... My first choice would be Kazuichi, second is Owari. Owari is my guess though. Her name literally means 'end', so maybe it's foreshadowing that her end is in the very end trial?
---
#2060 Posted: 03:50:13 26/07/2016
Okay, I'd like to say something regarding the 4th case in DR2.

First of all, I'm completely heartbroken it was Gundham. I was heartbroken at Mechamaru's death too, but even moreso Gundham. He was my favorite character. And then in his execution, after all his talk of him going to fill hell with more hell, it showed him going up to heaven... The way he didn't resist too much when they found him out leads me to believe he did do this to save everyone. Although he could've done it in a much better way that didn't involve Nekomaru's death... He really was a good guy.

And then also, I thought I had the whole thing figured out. I know there are holes in what my theory was, but I thought it would've lined up perfectly. I thought that Nagito was going to be Mechamaru's killer. First of all, the game was in Nagito's perspective for a while. Then he told Hajime about a novel that takes place from the point of view of who turns out to be the killer. So I thought that was foreshadowing, but it ended up not meaning anything. Secondly, I thought Mechamaru had asked Nagito to help him kill himself. Since all the deaths correspond to the previous game's, I thought it was gonna be the muscly strong character dying of their own cause. I thought he had decided to do this to save everyone, to allow them to eat. Nagito had always said he was willing to work with the killer, so I thought Mechamaru had done this. Plus, Nagito would've been the least missed out of everybody. But no, it was my favorite character who killed him...

Also, I just started the 5th case, so I don't know how it ends, but I'm so glad Nagito is finally ****ing dead. The only downside is that a character I like has to die now... My first choice would be Kazuichi, second is Owari. Owari is my guess though. Her name literally means 'end', so maybe it's foreshadowing that her end is in the very end trial?

4th trial
I do believe and it is heavily hinted that Gundam did save everyone. However, there was no other way to save everyone other than a murder. Though, Gundam did give Nekomaru a chance to survive. They did have a duel to see who would survive. Nekomaru was bested so he was the one that had to die. Monokuma would not have let any of them leave without a death, and I'm not sure how likely it would be for Monokuma to let them out for a suicide, especially after you finish the game and certain things come to light. Not to mention that even though they don't know about the 1st game other than Nagito and Hajime right now, if it was a suicide and Gundam tried to make it known, Monokuma would make it overly complicated and make it harder. Gundam wanted everyone to keep on living and not give up on life, which is another reason why I think he didn't commit suicide and gave Nekomaru the chance to keep on living. If he killed himself he would be the one giving up on life.
Also yes, Gundam going to heaven was his despair. Just like Peko thinking she killed/ hurting Fuyuhiko and Mikan having to ride on a large arm when it stated that she disliked large objects (Though we know what it meant :I )
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2061 Posted: 13:42:27 26/07/2016
Quote: DragonCamo
Ok but why? What point was there to that? Like honestly???? Please explain

I really don't know. They just like playing with our feelings I guess
---
My life is complete.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2062 Posted: 21:49:14 26/07/2016
apparently episode 18 of re:zero is going to be a bit longer so that it can fit more suffering in hype hype hype hype hype hype hype
#2063 Posted: 02:37:43 30/07/2016
Danganronpa 3 Despair 2 episode 2
I'M SUFFERING
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2064 Posted: 09:48:11 30/07/2016
i watched a bit of the first episode of the original dangan ronpa anime and ive never seen such awful pacing in my life
#2065 Posted: 08:37:14 31/07/2016
Ah, good old Danganronpa dubs. Now i'll go smash my head against a wall ^.^b

Bryce Papenbrook Makoto Naegi
Caitlin Glass Kyoko Kirigiri
Felecia Angelle Aoi Asahina
Christopher Bevins Yasuhiro Hagakure
Greg Ayres Monokuma
Anastasia Muñoz Monomi
Tia Ballard Daisaku Bandai
Chris Rager The Great Gozu
Ian Sinclair Juzo Sakakura
Kaiji Tang Kohichi Kitakura
Justin Briner Ryota Mitarai
Ricco Fajardo Kyosuke Munakata
Jād Saxton Ruruka Ando
Erin Fitzgerald Seiko Kimura
Brandon McInnis Sohnosuke Izayoi
Mark Stoddard Kazuo Tengan
Colleen Clinkenbeard Chisa Yukizome

Colleen Clinkenbeard Chisa Yukizome
Johnny Yong Bosch Hajime Hinata
Todd Haberkorn Teruteru Hanamura
Kaiji Tang Kohichi Kitakura
Carrie Keranen Mahiru Koizumi
Bryce Papenbrook Nagito Komaeda
Aaron Dismuke Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Brina Palencia Ibuki Mioda
Justin Briner Ryota Mitarai
Ricco Fajardo Kyosuke Munakata
Christine Marie Cabanos Chiaki Nanami
Natalie Hoover Sonia Nevermind
Patrick Seitz Nekomaru Nidai
Morgan Garrett Akane Owari
Clarine Harp Peko Pekoyama
Kira Buckland Hiyoko Saiyonji
Kyle Hebert Kazuichi Soda
Scott Frerichs Tanaka the Forbidden One
Stephanie Sheh Mikan Tsumiki
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:38:01 31/07/2016 by DragonCamo
#2066 Posted: 16:22:36 31/07/2016
wait whats wrong with bryce papenbrook
#2067 Posted: 19:39:40 31/07/2016
Quote: Underian
wait whats wrong with bryce papenbrook

Ignoring Danganronpa, i just don't like him. He plays so many anime protagonists and he just doesn't fit them IMO. His Shirou was very, very weak and he had almost no variation in his voice. I can usually point him out right away and his voice just doesn't fit anything idk. it's a bias I guess, but I didn't even know he voiced Chat Noir so????? How can he suck bad at these and then do so well on Chat Noir that I can't even tell it's him because it sounds natural and not like an actor in a studio???

Danganronpa wise, I don't hate his performance as Naegi and Nagito, what I do hate is the fact that they bring him back and no one else. I get that everyone else is part of a union or something and cost more, but you either bring the whole cast of the game back for the anime, or you don't bring anyone back. But nope, they bring ****ing Bryce back as the only game one and everyone else is a new voice to the series.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2068 Posted: 08:08:00 01/08/2016
ah im not into that much anime but i can see how thatd be annoying, personally i liked his nagito and makoto a lot and im hapoy hes back for these roles. im unhappy that theyre not using the kyoko from the games though, i heard a bit of her from the anime and i just didnt like it really, maybe she's better here? i dunno
#2069 Posted: 08:51:56 01/08/2016
Also just to clarify, this isn't a problem I mostly have with the Danganronpa: The Animation and the Despair arc. I understand bringing him back as Naegi for the Future arc, since he did voice him in the anime, so that's ok. The despair arc is even worse. The Animation at least only kept Bryce and everyone else was new. Despair, however, is a gross mix of game actors and new actors. The animes basically punish you for playing the games first because now their voices just aren't the same.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2070 Posted: 16:48:32 01/08/2016
yeah i looked up all the normal voice actors for the DR2 characters and was dissapointed with a lotta the changes. (DR2 being my favourite dangan ronpa game). and itd feel weird if he didnt come back for despair imo because in japanese makoto and nagito have the same voice actor, imo
#2071 Posted: 22:38:27 01/08/2016
HOLY DR MIRAI-HEN EPISODE 4 SPOILERS

PICKLE SATAN IS BACK OMG

IM BOTH HAPPY AND SCARED
---
My life is complete.
#2072 Posted: 03:45:46 03/08/2016
DR spoilers
WELL HELLO THERE SPAWN OF SATAN
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2073 Posted: 16:22:04 04/08/2016
The latest DR3 Despair episode...
[User Posted Image]
---
Bring the Fanta
#2074 Posted: 20:16:16 04/08/2016
Finished watching the DR2 playthrough.

Thaaaaaaaaaat ending ****ed me up. Also seemed a little bull**** and too easy a solution but ehhhhhhh. Also couldn't they have just killed the bodies of the people who already died and then all gone back so Junko had no body to enter? That seemed like obviously the best solution.
---
#2075 Posted: 01:02:50 05/08/2016
Dr spoilers
Are you ****ing kidding me?! See, this is why u ****ing hate nagito and will look down on people who do like him. I donMt ****ing understand what people like about him. HE'S LITERALLY THE LEAST LIKEABLE OF ALL THE CHARACTERS AND ****S EVERYTNING UP FOR A STUPID BULL**** HOPE. Honestly I will not repsect your opinion on liking Nagito and i'm not sorry.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2076 Posted: 01:48:35 05/08/2016
^ I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING ABOVE
---
My life is complete.
#2077 Posted: 03:50:38 06/08/2016
So should I watch the Island Mode of DR2 as well? I started to but it got boring, is there anything interesting in it I'm missing? About the characters' Free Time Events?
---
#2078 Posted: 22:34:02 06/08/2016
So should I watch the Island Mode of DR2 as well? I started to but it got boring, is there anything interesting in it I'm missing? About the characters' Free Time Events?

It's not really needed. While it does let you into the characters minds a bit more, it's nothing you really need to see.

Ok so now DR is just making me upset
You can't ****ing give a character this much background and make us feel sad and like her, and then just go and kill her!? I'm just so confused now I have no clue what's going on. I don't think Monaka is the traitor, it just hints too much. I think it's someone else. I think that Monaka is just enjoying the game but isn't the traitor.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:38:07 08/08/2016 by DragonCamo
#2079 Posted: 21:12:49 09/08/2016
That DR3 episode was a shocker.
Not only did Munakata kill Tengan, but the killer got to Seiko! Why must they kill all of the characters I like?

Either way, I think I've figured out what Tengan said during that episode. He probably said:
Mukuro Ikusaba... The sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in this school... The girl they call the Ultimate Despair... Watch out for her.
---
Bring the Fanta
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#2080 Posted: 10:37:00 10/08/2016
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
That DR3 episode was a shocker.
Not only did Munakata kill Tengan, but the killer got to Seiko! Why must they kill all of the characters I like?

Either way, I think I've figured out what Tengan said during that episode. He probably said:
Mukuro Ikusaba... The sixteenth student, lying hidden somewhere in this school... The girl they call the Ultimate Despair... Watch out for her.

But Mukuro is dead as **** ain't she? And Tengan's forbidden action is that he can't lie, so he had to know who the traitor is and said their name.

Fujisaki
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#2081 Posted: 19:58:17 10/08/2016
The thing I don't like about the D. Gray-Man continuation is how they changed the Noahs' designs. They used to be black in the old version, like the color black. Now they're black as in the race. They just changed it for no reason.
---
#2082 Posted: 16:39:56 11/08/2016
KILL IT WITH FIRE

---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2083 Posted: 19:54:10 11/08/2016
theyre ok, not amazing or anythig, but theyre ok. dont really see what was so bad (im not partial to gundam's new voice actor or kyoko's voice actor, the game ones were better suiting)
#2084 Posted: 00:19:56 12/08/2016
Quote: Underian
theyre ok, not amazing or anythig, but theyre ok. dont really see what was so bad (im not partial to gundam's new voice actor or kyoko's voice actor, the game ones were better suiting)

I'm still upset about the voice actors brought back and the new ones and how it's just a jumbled mess
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2085 Posted: 01:35:17 12/08/2016
It's not that bad. :/

I've seen worse

HOLY COW CRAP IS GOING DOWN IN TEH DESPAIR SIDE OH MY GOD
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:17:53 12/08/2016 by MagicFizz
#2086 Posted: 00:21:26 16/08/2016
ultimate dr3 spoils

im so happy to see them komaru and toko

also hajime is izuru now and im guessing thats the same for the others sadly. mikan and nagito probably woke up too since they both knew it was a simulation. or mikan at least.

anyway i hope ruruka gets a complex character arc and not a im bad arc

- - -
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:53 16/08/2016 by Underian
#2087 Posted: 03:42:07 16/08/2016
Lol I had no ****ing clue what was happening in this episode lololol
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2088 Posted: 18:39:46 16/08/2016
DR Another Episode Spoilers

So I just finished watching Another Episode. My only complaint really is how they used a ghost as a major plot point. Also I had a secret theory the whole time that Haiji was Izuru, but nope. Loved that Izuru bit at the end.

Also, can someone explain to me Nagito's intentions? I'm still not clear on why he's a Remnant of Despair when he has such a boner for hope.
---
#2089 Posted: 20:43:28 16/08/2016
Wtf is happening in the future arc anymore omg Dx
---
My life is complete.
#2090 Posted: 21:01:12 16/08/2016

So I just finished watching Another Episode. My only complaint really is how they used a ghost as a major plot point. Also I had a secret theory the whole time that Haiji was Izuru, but nope. Loved that Izuru bit at the end.

Also, can someone explain to me Nagito's intentions? I'm still not clear on why he's a Remnant of Despair when he has such a boner for hope.

There is no explaining Nagito because he's a garbage fire of a person who has stupid morals and a stupid mind :)
But I guess if I had to say something, it's because he believe sin hope. He believes that the greater despair someone feels, the greater hope that will emerge. So he feels that by becoming an ultimate Despair, He'll end up feeling/witnessing a greater hope created from his despair. He both hates and loves Junko because she spreads despair, but from that despair blooms hope.

I hate him :3
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2091 Posted: 22:11:10 16/08/2016
honestly i love nagito cause hes such an interesting character, he most likely got the ideology from how his luck works, when he feels bad luck a greater good luck occurs. i dont wanna list examples cause spoilers sort of?

5cchar
#2092 Posted: 01:48:32 17/08/2016
Quote: DragonCamo

There is no explaining Nagito because he's a garbage fire of a person who has stupid morals and a stupid mind smilie
But I guess if I had to say something, it's because he believe sin hope. He believes that the greater despair someone feels, the greater hope that will emerge. So he feels that by becoming an ultimate Despair, He'll end up feeling/witnessing a greater hope created from his despair. He both hates and loves Junko because she spreads despair, but from that despair blooms hope.

I hate him :3

Oh, thought there would be more to it than that. Oh well, I guess it's just Nagito up to his usual inexplainable antics.

- - -
---
#2093 Posted: 19:19:17 17/08/2016
MEKAKUCITY ACTORS IS GETTING A REBOOT/SEquel IM CRYINV

NINPIRE WYA
---
My life is complete.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4343
#2094 Posted: 02:53:35 18/08/2016
Quote: MagicFizz
MEKAKUCITY ACTORS IS GETTING A REBOOT/SEquel IM CRYINV

NINPIRE WYA

It's also getting a mini-movie in Winter! I can't wait for it! Hibiya will be so cute~ I know this isn't anime, but I'm collecting the mangas and light novels, I'm going to ask my mom to get the figures~
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2095 Posted: 04:30:01 18/08/2016
Just watched the first episode of Future Arc

It was so heartbreaking seeing all these characters I grew to love being despair smilie

Also, I hope there's an introduction to all these characters like the was for the first two DRs.
---
#2096 Posted: 20:35:49 18/08/2016
Oh DR Zetsubo got an animation upgrade smilie

Also idk what is even going on anymore smilie
---
My life is complete.
#2097 Posted: 21:46:28 18/08/2016
ahhhhhhhhhhhh
The new opening is full of feeeeeeellllsss
also **** junko found izuru
You know, this does not help my suspicion that Ryouta could be the attacker
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#2098 Posted: 04:35:34 19/08/2016
I just got caught up with DR3. What day do new episodes come out each week?
---
#2099 Posted: 04:59:48 19/08/2016
Future Arc is Mondays while Despair Arc is Thursdays
#2100 Posted: 05:02:57 19/08/2016
Oh wow, that gives me three new anime episodes every Monday. smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 42 of 49 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 47 48 49

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me