Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Roy's new adventure [CLOSED]
MasterRoy Green Sparx Gems: 122
#1 Posted: 12:46:32 08/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Just a quick reminder im not good with grammar so sorry again and i dont own any of these characters (some of them) any way enjoy

Prolouge: Roy's mission

In the country of ostia a group of knights were gathered in a beloved town known as pherea, they were talking about a new town that was destroyed by an azure knight.“How could anyone do this?” the general kknight asked to his sociates “i dont know but there was no survivors to witness the attack” the captain said “we'll just have to wait and see how it goes hopefully we will find this man at any cost” it was then a sudden burst of the door a young knight panting and sweating in his armor. “Sire! we have found his next attack hes attacking bern!” "WHAT!?” the commander said "bern is one of our highest military bases!” “damn our highest crew members will take too long in getting from forlorn (the new town that was attacked) to bern unless we send in....” he stopped hearing an interruption “no! we are not sending in my son!” the general said “we have no other choice eliwood hes our only soldier available.meanwhile at bern the soldiers were running and shouting fireing at a man in the distance the man was a knight in blue armor with red eyes glowing like the fires of hell as he reflected the arrows with his sword as the sword's eye stared at the men as the knight let out a roar cry

my prolouge is done sorry not that much action or story but i will begin writing tommorrow thanx if u read this
---
For those whom i must protect i will not lose! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 14:07:44 08/03/2012
Wrong section.

Read the rules for Lord's sake. >:I
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#3 Posted: 16:55:22 08/03/2012
this goes in the fan fiction or non spyro section
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 17:02:12 08/03/2012
Very nice but in the wrong section.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me