Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Legends of Destiny [CLOSED]
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#1 Posted: 17:40:58 18/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Hi everyone! Here is the first chapter of my new KND/Spyro (Legend Era) crossover fanfiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/42...ends_of_Destiny

I really liked how the first chapter turned out to be. I hope to type the 2nd chapter soon.

If you're wondering, here are the 'KND' characters in the story:

SECTOR V; KND main characters:

Nigel Uno, aka Numbuh One - He is one of the main characters of the show, and will make great friends with Spyro and Ignitus. He bald, wears sunglasses, a red sweater, gray shorts, brown boots and speaks in a British accent. (just like Iggy!) When he sees the "Father/Son" bond of Spyro and Ignitus have, he is realizing it is reminding of him and his own father.

Hoagie Gilligan, aka Numbuh Two - Hoagie is an especially funny guy. Sure, he has lots of weight but he's such a great character liking to have fun. And he loves to work on 2x4 technolgy and fly planes. He and Numbuh Four will have a fun time with Sparx.

Kuki Sanban, aka Numbuh Three - She's the cheerful of the team, grily-girl. She wants to make all the others feel safe and happy all the time. She is very sweet, but she can change into a fierce, firey demon when anything or anyone is hurting her friends.

Wally Beatles, aka Numbuh Four - Tough guy of the group, and the shortest; but don't let his appearance fool you! He really packs a punch! And he has a secret crush on Numbuh Three, which is totally adorable. smilie

Abby Lincoln, aka Numbuh Five - The total laid-back, cool, and sweet treat freak of the team. She's the one that usually has common sense, and hates the jokes that Numbuh Two cracks all the time. And she'll be even more ticked when Numbuh Two meets Sparx...

Global Commandl Supreme Commander of all KND:

Rachel McKenzie, aka Numbuh 362 - She is the Supreme Leader of all the Kids Next Door. In the words of Ignitus who describes her in his words; Courage, Strength, and a Heart full of Kindness. She and Cynder soon to become fast friends and Iggy is eager to meet her, since she's the "Chosen One" after all.

Main Villain:

Father - He's the main KND villain in the show, well, the baddest. He will later join forces with the Dark Master later, becoming a dragon himself and work to get Rachel as bait for the members of Sector V.

I hope this information helps you guys! smilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#2 Posted: 19:57:37 18/05/2008
(X)_(X)
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#3 Posted: 18:15:39 21/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Please don't get off topic; it drives me nuts. T_T

Anyway; Here is chapter 3 (you can read chapter 2 if you click the 'chapter' button)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/42...ends_of_Destiny
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5859
#4 Posted: 18:47:53 26/05/2008
Well, I think Spyro should have a crossover with Ed Edd 'n' Eddy rather.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#5 Posted: 18:53:22 26/05/2008
i think Spyro should meet Spongebob...that would be funii as!!

OR Spyro and South Parksmilie or Spyro and Harry Pottersmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me