Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 173 of 174 | Last
1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174
OFFICIAL "I Just Bought" Thread [STICKY]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#8601 Posted: 18:36:48 16/09/2017
FINALLY

I got a bloody Wham-Shell at the new game store that opened up on the edge of town! My Spyro's Adventure collection is complete!

I did say I have sold several skylanders, but again, held onto the Spyro's Adventure ones. Also I don't know if it's worth it to go for another collection for bottom paths. (First path is my default)
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#8602 Posted: 23:34:34 17/09/2017
Double Trouble 1.5 arrived and he's looking pretty fine...
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
zooker1120 Green Sparx Gems: 154
#8603 Posted: 21:45:29 26/09/2017
Hi everyone!
This is my first ever post to darkSpyro, so forgive me if/when I do something wrong!
I was such a huge fan of Skylanders when SA and Giants came out, but kinda fell off the wagon when SF came around and I forgot about the passion I once held in Skylanders. However, now I am getting back into it greatly! I just bought the Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack on eBay (7 bucks brand new!!) for the Mac. I just realized after I placed the order, that my newer style mac does not have a disc thingy-I cannot insert any disc into my computer. Is there any way to get the game on my new Mac?
Thanks a bunch!

smilie
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#8604 Posted: 00:15:07 09/10/2017
I JUST ORDERED KNIGHT MARE AND ENIGMA OFFLINE AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
I finally found them cheap on Amazon and ordered both eeeeek!
They'll be arriving on October 12th smilieD
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
FlyingHigh Green Sparx Gems: 470
#8605 Posted: 09:13:39 13/10/2017
I bought a PATINA Shield Striker for 30€ and I am very proud smilie
Halvmorke Emerald Sparx Gems: 4391
#8606 Posted: 11:56:59 13/10/2017
Pictures, guys! It's the aim of the topic!
---
Elite: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Senseis: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#8607 Posted: 13:16:55 15/10/2017
Forget what I said about them arriving on October 12th. I misread something, and they each have separate dates.
Enigma is coming on the 21st, while Knight Mare is sometime between the 19th-31st. Doesn't even have an official date smh.
---
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#8608 Posted: 03:39:44 19/10/2017
I finally got my butt over to Target to get an Imaginators Dark Creation Crystal. I've been meaning to pick one up as they are rarer than the others and I've only ever seen them at Targets. Got the last one. Pretty sure I have one of each element now. I don't need one of every mold though, especially as we probably won't ever get them all here in the states.
---
Stay Cool!
#8609 Posted: 21:21:16 20/10/2017
Alrighty then, Enigma came early!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

His figure is absolutely beautiful. Probably the best figure out of all of them in my opinion.

[User Posted Image]

Also I was very amused by this smilie I thought his figure would be like Star Strike's but you literally can fit your finger in the head space smilie

As for gameplay, I played as him in Trap Team first and definitely wasn't disappointed. His damage is insane. The only complaint I have is his slow attacks.
---
#8610 Posted: 23:24:05 21/10/2017
I done that too to my Enigma when I got him this past summer. LOL I was like, "WHOA there's nothing inside of there." I thought for sure he was related to Star Strike somehow. Never got around to playing him though. I think I have at least 100 Skylanders bought in the past year that I never got to really try out.
---
Stay Cool!
#8611 Posted: 21:03:29 27/10/2017
My Knight Mare came and omg I love her!

I dont have any pics lmao
---
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#8612 Posted: 03:40:13 30/10/2017
I'm done. I have them all. Noticed today that LIM is on the TRU website. Was only missing him, Pitt Boss, and oddly, Fist Bump, just never got around to finding him.

Well, I just decided to get it over with, stop waiting on that one last deal, and bought the two imaginators, and found the cheapest Fist Bump on EBay and bought it for 5 bucks as well.

The kids and I have one of everybody, and each extra level. Long haul, lot of money, lot of time, but I'm finally finished. We didn't get each repose or variant, but we did get one of each playable character, and the most recent repose of each. We also didn't get every battle arena item (missing the gold cannon and the man hole cover), but we also got each bonus level, and one of each element trap and crystal (now two magic CCs actually, maybe I'll sell one on ebay before all the clearance sales).

One of these days I really ought to sit down and play all of these games, levels and characters I've collected! I caught the bug bad. I just wanted to get one of everything you can play, and enjoyed the kids enjoying it so much.

Phew. Can't believe it's done.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:42:00 30/10/2017 by pjc613
#8613 Posted: 04:41:16 30/10/2017
I'm near done myself. For a true complete collection, I probably need 60 more but I know I'll never get all of them because I couldn't care less about the ones like the clear variants. I'll probably get the ones I love such as Pearl Hex, Dec-Ember and Snowderdash and stop there. I see that the prices on those are about half of what I remember them to be and are more affordable now to own. Aside from those, I only need about 10 random common characters like High Five which isn't too hard to get really.

That's sorta the trouble about having them all. I have not played 50% of them yet. And another 40% I've barely used. I tend to stick to the same 30 or so characters and it's such a chore to try anyone else out. Still though, I love looking at the characters as toys.
---
Stay Cool!
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#8614 Posted: 23:41:12 04/11/2017
Went to Gametrade today nd bought a JACKPOT of skylanders:
Enchanted Elven Forest (Just the set piece)
Kaos Trophy
smilie
smilie
Fizzy Frenzy smilie
Big Bang smilie
Ultimate Kaos Trap
Crypt Crusher
Clown Cruiser
Sky Slicer
Thump Truck
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
Power Blue Gold Rusher
Power Blue Splatter Splasher

This is the most Skylanders I've ever bought all at once.
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
#8615 Posted: 20:56:26 09/11/2017
[User Posted Image]

TRU had these for only $2.99 each. What a bargain!

Now I need the Land and Sky Action Packs to finish up my SuperChargers collection (aside from variants of course which I doubt I'll every collect all of those).

Shame that the land pack is now rare and pricey. I'll probably be better off buying a used collection with it in there and then flipping the collection back on ebay.
---
Stay Cool!
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#8616 Posted: 12:50:16 12/11/2017
As I'm coming up to replaying Trap Team, I've decided to get some more Trap Masters. Excluding P&P costs, I've spent a little over £35 on 8 figures:

• Bushwhack (boxed)
  • Winterfest Lob Star (boxed)
  • Head Rush (boxed, and had I seen the Nitro variant sooner I would've gotten that - it's one of the few I like)
  • Wallop
  • Thunderbolt
  • Gear Shift
  • Tech Helmet Trap
  • Water Angel Trap

I've compared the prices to CeX (which will always be unboxed unless specified otherwise), and bidding worked in my favour with some of them! Other stores on eBay and in the UK have similar pricing, and far higher for boxed figures. Were TT figures not all that well distributed in the UK then? So many of the toys are hard to get or are quite expensive like Enigma, Short Cut, Tuff Luck and Wallop no matter where I go.

Also, I managed to bag a Dark Edition Trap Team (Xbox 360) for ~£15, which is a good price based on other sellers.

EDIT: Finally got Knight Light & Knight Mare for just over £15 for the pair. Now I've got my eye on Enigma and Trail Blazer, and I reckon I can bring myself to take a break! smilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:04:14 18/11/2017 by Johnbonne
LeonSteamhawk Blue Sparx Gems: 562
#8617 Posted: 18:31:14 20/11/2017
I won separate bids from the same seller on ebay for smilie Wolfgang, smilie Jingle Bell Chompy Mage, smilie Dark Wildfire, and smilie Donkey Kong (with Barrel Blaster). Supposed to arrive November 28! smilie Also bid on smilie Starcast but got outbid. smilie
---
smilie "Protect and Surge!" smilie
pjc613 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#8618 Posted: 01:56:03 21/11/2017
Quote: LeonSteamhawk
I won separate bids from the same seller on ebay for smilie Wolfgang, smilie Jingle Bell Chompy Mage, smilie Dark Wildfire, and smilie Donkey Kong (with Barrel Blaster). Supposed to arrive November 28! smilie Also bid on smilie Starcast but got outbid. smilie

TRU is having a 50% off all Imaginators sale today. There may be a few you're missing that you can pick up there. Good luck!
#8619 Posted: 03:37:11 21/11/2017
There is a TRU near me, but sadly I didn't get the chance to go today. Haven't been able to go in a while, really need to do so sometime. :/
---
Johnbonne Yellow Sparx Gems: 1216
#8620 Posted: 08:26:59 21/11/2017
Quote: LeonSteamhawk
There is a TRU near me, but sadly I didn't get the chance to go today. Haven't been able to go in a while, really need to do so sometime. :/

Order them online. Were they doing these sales in the UK and had the stock like other countries do, I'd be spending like a good 'un!

While I'm here, I've managed to bag a boxed Ka-boom, Short Cut and Enigma, a BNIB Dr. Krankcase (from Argos' eBay shop, get them while you can for £12.99) and unboxed Funny Bone. Looking forward to my Eye Brawl, Full Blast Jet Vac and Lightcore Hex arriving also! Yes, I've gone positively mad with bidding!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:28:28 21/11/2017 by Johnbonne
#8621 Posted: 18:14:11 21/11/2017
Thanks, didn't realize it was online as well! I got EEF, GPO, and LIM adventure packs now. Early Christmas presents for me I suppose. smilie
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#8622 Posted: 07:23:11 26/12/2017
ordered LIM from amazon for around 30 bucks. finally got that taken care of
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#8623 Posted: 21:48:58 28/12/2017
Well... That's it.

It's over.

I just opened my Dark Edition of Imaginators that just came in. That's all that was left, omitting two Yawn Traps.

I've just unboxed a Skylander for the very last time. It's a nice feeling to have a full collection, but... I'm sad it's over.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#8624 Posted: 02:32:08 30/12/2017
Got this guy from TRU while on vacation. It's the only regular swapper I didn't have because the paint was always too sloppy for me, but this one is pretty good and only cost 54 cents! It was fun looking through the dozens of them too.
[User Posted Image]
Gengar Guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#8625 Posted: 00:02:06 07/01/2018
Bought another jackpot at Toys R Us, not as large as the last one, though.

smilie
smilie
Sea Racing Action Pack smilie
Burn Cycle
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
---
I always come back. Discord: .spectrespecs
#8626 Posted: 03:00:17 04/02/2018
Just went on a shopping trip the other day and scored a bunch of new-to-me stuff thanks to Toys R Us, Bargain Hunts, and Walmart!

Swap Force: Freeze Blade, Trap Shadow
Trap Team: Head Rush, Deja Vu, Torch, Mirror of Mystery, Rocket Ram, Tiki Speaky
Swap Force: Deep Dive Gill Grunt, High Volt, Lava Lance Eruptor, Shark Shooter Terrafin, Burn-Cycle, Jet Stream, Reef Ripper, Shark Tank, Nitro Stealth Stinger, Sea Trophy
Imaginators: Ambush, Legendary Tri-Tip

Overall I got a lot of good figures, there were still some I regret not buying. Why I got Burn-Cycle but not Shield Striker I don't know, and Toys R Us had a bunch of Senseis I needed as well. smilie
---
Dalton977622 Blue Sparx Gems: 804
#8627 Posted: 14:28:31 07/02/2018
I just got Nitro Head Rush today and that's me completed the Nitro Series. (Until it release more in Sky 7 or 8)

[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:39:40 07/02/2018 by Dalton977622
thatmovieguy Green Sparx Gems: 424
#8628 Posted: 18:20:17 08/03/2018
I was on the hunt for a PS4 Superchargers starter pack, since that was the only game in the series I didn't own, and I ended up finding a Dark Edition for 12 bucks at Gamestop! I'm having a lot of fun with the game , and I love the look of the dark characters.
---
You're not going crazy. You're going sane in a crazy world!
-- The Tick
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#8629 Posted: 21:58:11 16/03/2018
Since i already had these two for PS3 with portals, i found pre-owned game discs for PS4 for Superchargers and Imaginators for under $10. So i got them.
Other than that, keep an eye out..
TRU is going out of business!!!
From what i've read, they're $5 billion in debt since 2005 and over 30K employees will eventually be out of jobs.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
Todd Green Sparx Gems: 273
#8630 Posted: 12:56:01 28/03/2018
I just got Wild Storm from GameStop! Did Pick-Up-In-Store. Had to drive an hour for him but he’s worth it!
---
Trap Team Party: (Trap Masters) smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
(Core) smilie smilie
#8631 Posted: 19:30:14 28/03/2018
Quote: Todd
I just got Wild Storm from GameStop! Did Pick-Up-In-Store. Had to drive an hour for him but he’s worth it!

Sometimes they'll ship the item to the store nearest to you for you. Just go in to your local store and ask if they can get it from that store for you. I avoided an hour trip myself a few years ago thanks to them doing that for me.
---
Stay Cool!
gsizzle Green Sparx Gems: 272
#8632 Posted: 21:36:12 05/05/2018
Got all these for $1 each at TRU today!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#8633 Posted: 23:27:11 16/05/2018
Quote: gsizzle

[User Posted Image]

I just got back from mine and I got myself a Patina Burn-Cycle too! It felt like cheating though as they had like a thousand vehicles to look though, which makes getting a variant way easier! They only had the one though.
---
Stay Cool!
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8634 Posted: 06:41:41 17/05/2018
Quote: fairyland

[User Posted Image]

I just got back from mine and I got myself a Patina Burn-Cycle too! It felt like cheating though as they had like a thousand vehicles to look though, which makes getting a variant way easier! They only had the one though.

Aha, I still remember when everyone thought that those were entirely fake.

I feel bad for the guy who paid several hundred dollars for one, though.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#8635 Posted: 14:50:16 09/06/2018
Quote: Matteomax
Quote: fairyland

[User Posted Image]

Aha, I still remember when everyone thought that those were entirely fake.

I feel bad for the guy who paid several hundred dollars for one, though.

Why feel bad for someone who spends that much money on a dumb toy.
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#8636 Posted: 02:53:48 18/06/2018
So I recently met up with my girlfriend for the first time in person and went shopping with her at ToysRUs, since we both collect Skylanders.

[User Posted Image]

We found two of these! The moment we saw them in a small bin at ToysRUs, we were so happy. It was her first ever chase variant find, and the only chase vehicle I was lucky enough to purchase in a store. It almost felt like pure fate!

I felt so good purchasing a chase figure for 70 cents, after years of overpaying for some of them.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
DrPepper Red Sparx Gems: 61
#8637 Posted: 17:03:32 22/06/2018
Whoa,That's such a cool thing.
---
I want some DrPepper
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#8638 Posted: 03:21:48 18/08/2018
I needed a Water and Undead Vehicle for the Elemental Gates, so I caved and bought Dive Bomber and Crypt Crusher at Toys R Us a few weeks back for only 89 cents each! Too bad they only really had a million of those two, Burn Cycle, Sky Slicer, and Stealth Stinger (all of which I already had.) The reason I say I caved, is because those two are among my list of least favorite vehicles, but the opportunity presented itself and they were only 89, so I figured, "Eh, why not."

About a week or so ago I got another copy of Superchargers for my Wii U, as the other disc got a minor cut that prevented the game from even loading.

Just yesterday I ordered the Sky Racing Action Pack and Jet Stream from Amazon leaving me with only Tomb Buggy and Reef Ripper as the vehicles left to get that I wanted to begin with. The only ones left for me after that would be Soda Skimmer, Buzz Wing, Shark Tank, and Gold Rusher, and I'm curious if anyone who has those already would recommend them.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#8639 Posted: 06:50:03 18/08/2018
The Buzz Wing is cool, if only for the wing flapping action. It's decent in-game I'd say.

The Gold Rusher is immensely fun to play with, especially the mines it puts down. Totally worth it.

The Shark Tank is alright. I mean, it looks cool, and its missiles are pretty strong.

The Soda Skimmer is essentially Pop Fizz in the water that explodes when you switch potions. Enough said.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#8640 Posted: 22:15:18 26/08/2018
i saw scratch at a swap meet for like 3 bucks so i picked her up.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#8641 Posted: 22:43:26 26/08/2018
I've seen a lot of the figures that are supposed to be collectible, like the glow in the dark Cynder and Dark Spyro.

I was never a fan of variants so i didn't bother, but now i think about it they were a bargain.
---
^ You all know it's true
#8642 Posted: 01:44:44 27/08/2018
I got Roller Brawl and Tomb Buggy in the triple pack with Splatter Splasher yesterday! Roller Brawl and Tomb Buggy are both pretty great and Tomb Buggy has some really cool looking mods.

This, unfortunately, leaves me with a second Splatter Splasher (though this one doesn't have its horns bent like my original one did) which I have no idea what to do with.

Now to find the Sea Racing Action Pack...
#8643 Posted: 02:09:31 27/08/2018
Quote: isaac343018s
I got Roller Brawl and Tomb Buggy in the triple pack with Splatter Splasher yesterday! Roller Brawl and Tomb Buggy are both pretty great and Tomb Buggy has some really cool looking mods.

This, unfortunately, leaves me with a second Splatter Splasher (though this one doesn't have its horns bent like my original one did) which I have no idea what to do with.

Now to find the Sea Racing Action Pack...

that's literally all they have at my local best buy
#8644 Posted: 18:08:34 01/09/2018
I forgot to post the other day, but I got the Sea Racing Action Pack! Now I'm done with every Superchargers figure I wanted to get.

I also bought Spyro's Adventure for the Wii so I own almost every game on my Wii U. I'm gonna keep Imaginators on my Switch since I'm almost at 100% done with the game and I'd hate to redo all that work.

Iirc you only need 8 Skylanders to 100% SA and 8 Skylanders and a Giant for 100%ing Giants? Or do I need every figure for the Heroic Challenges?

Hard to think it's been 7 years and I'm almost 100% done with every game.

Updating a few days later, I bought a few SA figures (Trigs, Drobot, Bash, Stealth Elf, and Wrecking Ball) for just 5 bucks! I also managed to snag a copy of the Giants Starter Pack for Wii U because I thought I'd spoil myself and I think I deserve the upgrade from the Wii Version (I've only played through 2 levels, but I don't remember Giants looking this bad on Wii, yikes)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:54 03/09/2018 by isaac343018s
Theliquorshop Yellow Sparx Gems: 1206
#8645 Posted: 17:36:35 23/12/2018
99 cent store here had about 200 kaos traps today
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#8646 Posted: 15:12:44 25/11/2019
I may go after the chaise variants if I get bored, in time, but right now my main goal is on getting Golden Hot Streak and the three yawn traps to finish off my collection.

I really hope they bring Skylanders back and I have some really cool ideas for a new game, that I may write out here to see what everyone thinks.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
First | Previous | Page 173 of 174 | Last
1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me