Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 148 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 172 173 174
OFFICIAL "I Just Bought" Thread [STICKY]
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#7351 Posted: 12:47:50 21/03/2015
Quote: skylander_chaos
Coolest day ever!! And I wasn't even hunting until I got started, and was amazed not only what all I found, but how every store had something the previous one didn't and vice versa.. Went to Walmart first, got eggsellent weeruptor , power punch jet vac , bunny earth trap and gold SMB Mario amiibo.. Then to local gamestop, got the remaining 5 SMB amiibo (peach, bowser, luigi, toad, yoshi), spotlight, blackout, echo and rocky roll.. Then on to TRU, finding w4 traps, 9 different new ones, plus di2.0 falcon and green goblin.. As I had 2 more needed, I went to target as all these stores are very close! Already the best day by far, figured no way and I was happy.. Right there in target were 1 of each, thunderbolt and short cut!! Wow! And as if that wasn't enough, went to Walgreens just to get some candy and a drink, there were 2 Kaos traps!! Grabbed one so kids could finally have a loose play around with of Kaos!!

thats great I had a similar day as well got all that except kaos trap (already had that) but got loki at walmart also need to find short cut my store didnt get him
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#7352 Posted: 12:58:28 21/03/2015
Coolest day ever!! And I wasn't even hunting until I got started, and was amazed not only what all I found, but how every store had something the previous one didn't and vice versa.. Went to Walmart first, got eggsellent weeruptor , power punch jet vac , bunny earth trap and gold SMB Mario amiibo.. Then to local gamestop, got the remaining 5 SMB amiibo (peach, bowser, luigi, toad, yoshi), spotlight, blackout, echo and rocky roll.. Then on to TRU, finding w4 traps, 9 different new ones, plus di2.0 falcon and green goblin.. As I had 2 more needed, I went to target as all these stores are very close! Already the best day by far, figured no way and I was happy.. Right there in target were 1 of each, thunderbolt and short cut!! Wow! And as if that wasn't enough, went to Walgreens just to get some candy and a drink, there were 2 Kaos traps!! Grabbed one so kids could finally have a loose play around with of Kaos!!

Wow!!! Such luck for you!!
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7353 Posted: 18:06:54 21/03/2015
Got blackout.
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#7354 Posted: 00:33:02 22/03/2015
I was fortunate to hear about the wave 4 release on the 19th at TRU. I specifically wanted these 3 figures with good paint jobs and found them all in one place. The first game system I ever owned was Sega Genesis, so Sonic was the best bonus figure! He's taped to the top my monitor since I don't have a nintendo. That was a good day indeed.
[User Posted Image]
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#7355 Posted: 15:42:22 22/03/2015
I got the Life Sword Trap (for Shield Shredder) and Trail Blazer smilie at Best Buy.
Then at Toys R Us I got the Light Rocket Trap (for Blaster-tron), Dark Handstand Trap (for Tae Kwon Crow), Spotlight smilie, Blackout smilie, and the Air Mini Double Pack smilie smilie (now I have all 16 different minis).

Also at Five Below, they had Punk Shot smilie, Quick Draw Rattle Shake smilie, and Jade Fire Kraken smilie for $5 each!
I already had Punk Shot, so I bought Quick Draw and Jade for $10.70! smilie
skylander_chaos Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#7356 Posted: 18:46:53 22/03/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan

thats great I had a similar day as well got all that except kaos trap (already had that) but got loki at walmart also need to find short cut my store didnt get him

Yeah, I meant I got falcon and Loki! Lol, had ole goblin for awhile now ;-) !! Glad to see peeps out there having great luck! As much as I hate waiting on new landers, I secretly like the longer waits, because then you get a ton at once!!
---
Our collection : every Skylander, Infinity, Trap and Amiibo to date!
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#7357 Posted: 19:26:55 22/03/2015
This is everything I've found so far. Think it was friday they showed up. I havent had the chance to play them yet. But I do really like the looks for echo, high five, spot light, and black out. I'm a dragon fan.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
#7358 Posted: 19:45:26 22/03/2015
Quote: Tupelo
This is everything I've found so far. Think it was friday they showed up. I havent had the chance to play them yet. But I do really like the looks for echo, high five, spot light, and black out. I'm a dragon fan.

I'm so jealous! I can't find Echo! smilie
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#7359 Posted: 22:10:36 22/03/2015
Got the tech handstand and life sword. used the cartwheel offer on traps to bring them down to 3.50 each. smilie
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#7360 Posted: 22:32:47 22/03/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Got the tech handstand and life sword. used the cartwheel offer on traps to bring them down to 3.50 each. smilie

cool.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#7361 Posted: 02:03:49 23/03/2015
Blasted flatter rat Tupelo ...you found them all....wish my stores had the one's im missing smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#7362 Posted: 02:52:14 23/03/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan

I did around the same amount of searching and found nothing, I feel jealous lol

Quote: 84skylanderdude
Quote: Tupelo

I'm so jealous! I can't find Echo! smilie

I can't find any, darn Virginia smilie
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#7363 Posted: 04:27:02 23/03/2015
Skylanders:
(Trap Master) Short Cut
(Core) High Five, Bat Spin, Echo, Spotlight, Blackout

Traps: (Tech) Grabbing Gadget to trap Bruiser Cruiser to replace Ghostly Grabber that had Hood Sickle trapped, (Undead) Haunted Hatchet to re-trap Hood Sickle to replace Axe of Illusion axe sculpt that had Painyata trapped, (Magic) Arcane Hourglass to trap re-trap Painyata, to replace Dust of Time Hourglass sculpt, (Fire) Spark Spear for Smoke Scream, (Life) Jade Blade for Cuckoo Clocker, and (Earth) Rubble Trouble to trap Golden Queen
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
#7364 Posted: 12:28:26 23/03/2015
Quote: Heirumaru2286
Skylanders:
(Trap Master) Short Cut

Traps: (Tech) Grabbing Gadget to trap Bruiser Cruiser to replace Ghostly Grabber that had Hood Sickle trapped, (Undead) Haunted Hatchet to re-trap Hood Sickle to replace Axe of Illusion axe sculpt that had Painyata trapped, (Magic) Arcane Hourglass to trap re-trap Painyata, to replace Dust of Time Hourglass sculpt, (Fire) Spark Spear for Smoke Scream, (Life) Jade Blade for Cuckoo Clocker, and (Earth) Rubble Trouble to trap Golden Queen

It's Grim Gripper, not Ghostly Grabber.
---
sharkworld Blue Sparx Gems: 586
#7365 Posted: 17:18:00 23/03/2015
And the UK people can finally join the wave 4 party!!!
Picked up the 4 new cores and an upside down dark trap. Also nabbed a bat spin and high five as they were on a 3 for 2 easter offer. BONUS!
Picked up 11 older landers on promotion at the weekend so if anyone needs me I'll be begging for food until payday smilie
---
Portal Master since 20/1/2015 but catching up fast!!!
SSA=21,SG=26,SSF=51,STT=51,SS=13,Elites=1
Total=163,12 vehicles,3 Trophys,25 Traps,9 extra levels
Moonfire92 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#7366 Posted: 18:15:28 23/03/2015
I have been excited for wave 4 for a while now. It seems that most of the Trap Team Skylanders I really really wanted were all destined to be wave 4. Well, I just bought 6 new wave 4 Skylanders over the weekend and I have another 4 coming in the mail from pre-orders! This past Friday, my brothers and I went on an adventure to gamestop. I wasn't expecting much in the way of Skylanders since I had just pre-ordered Echo and Spotlight on their website and their release date was set for the 27th. But, I was completely caught off guard when I walked in and saw this: Picture. and this: Picture. . I was so excited, I grabbed the Knight Mare, the Knight Light, and the Kaos trap and didn't let go!
Yesterday, I was again on an adventure with my brothers. This time was to TRU. Unfortunately, if they had wave 4 Trap Masters there, they were long gone by the time I got there, but I was able to find the wave 4 mini packs. I was very excited because I had to have Breeze and Barkley and there they were right in front of me! My TRU also had the Easter packs, but I had already pre-ordered mine on Gamestop's website. All in all I had a very luck weekend and I am so excited to play my new amazing Skylanders!
---
~Becca
#7367 Posted: 18:31:47 23/03/2015
Quote: Moonfire92
I have been excited for wave 4 for a while now. It seems that most of the Trap Team Skylanders I really really wanted were all destined to be wave 4. Well, I just bought 6 new wave 4 Skylanders over the weekend and I have another 4 coming in the mail from pre-orders! This past Friday, my brothers and I went on an adventure to gamestop. I wasn't expecting much in the way of Skylanders since I had just pre-ordered Echo and Spotlight on their website and their release date was set for the 27th. But, I was completely caught off guard when I walked in and saw this: Picture. and this: Picture. . I was so excited, I grabbed the Knight Mare, the Knight Light, and the Kaos trap and didn't let go!
Yesterday, I was again on an adventure with my brothers. This time was to TRU. Unfortunately, if they had wave 4 Trap Masters there, they were long gone by the time I got there, but I was able to find the wave 4 mini packs. I was very excited because I had to have Breeze and Barkley and there they were right in front of me! My TRU also had the Easter packs, but I had already pre-ordered mine on Gamestop's website. All in all I had a very luck weekend and I am so excited to play my new amazing Skylanders!

The pictures don't work.
---
Heirumaru2286 Gold Sparx Gems: 2285
#7368 Posted: 19:33:13 23/03/2015
Skylanders:
(Trap Master) Short Cut

Traps: (Tech) Grabbing Gadget to trap Bruiser Cruiser to replace Grim Gripper that had Hood Sickle trapped, (Undead) Haunted Hatchet to re-trap Hood Sickle to replace Axe of Illusion axe sculpt that had Pain-yata trapped, (Magic) Arcane Hourglass to trap re-trap Pain-yata, to replace Dust of Time Hourglass sculpt, (Fire) Spark Spear for Smoke Scream, (Life) Jade Blade for Cuckoo Clocker, and (Earth) Rubble Trouble to trap Golden Queen

Thanks.
---
..::TotallyAwezum::..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:10 24/03/2015 by Heirumaru2286
#7369 Posted: 20:04:37 23/03/2015
Skylanders:
(Trap Master) Short Cut

Thanks.

No prob. smilie
---
cleajame Blue Sparx Gems: 771
#7370 Posted: 01:32:56 25/03/2015
To my surprise I found a riot shield shredder at gamestop today and blackout!
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#7371 Posted: 01:07:58 26/03/2015
GAME had a tiny speck of new stock, so I got the trap 3-pack with the cloud cobra, Spotlight and Blackout.
---
Eh.
#7372 Posted: 01:09:21 26/03/2015
got short cut!
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#7373 Posted: 02:24:56 26/03/2015
Just got Blackout, Spotlight, High Five, Thunderbolt, Both easter minis
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#7374 Posted: 02:45:23 26/03/2015
Got some traps at target but that's all they had, found thunderbolt at a walmart that had the cores last friday, skipped on the two trap masters that are in the dark/light as i have those.
#7375 Posted: 05:54:21 26/03/2015
Quote: SlayerX11
Got some traps at target but that's all they had, found thunderbolt at a walmart that had the cores last friday, skipped on the two trap masters that are in the dark/light as i have those.

I can't find those!!
---
#7376 Posted: 21:43:30 27/03/2015
Found these today at GameStop for $18 with the buy 2 get 2 free promo.
[User Posted Image]
#7377 Posted: 21:44:12 27/03/2015
I got all the wave 4 traps except for the Rubble Trouble and Shining Ship.
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#7378 Posted: 23:20:30 27/03/2015
Quote: 4inCreation
[User Posted Image]

Not bad at all. Would've liked the card/sticker, but definitely not bad considering Scratch goes for $30 in a box.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#7379 Posted: 23:36:22 28/03/2015
Found a Light Rocket trap at Target in LA. Was on my way to universal studios hollywood, so I checked out that Target. So far, this one's the only one I saw with little bit of W4. The Light Rocket trap & couple Short Cut. Got the trap, which I'll use for Blaster-Tron. Just need the two w4 Dark traps (sword & upside down) to finish the wave.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
#7380 Posted: 02:06:44 30/03/2015
I just bought the Rubble Trouble, completing my Earth collection.
---
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#7381 Posted: 14:10:26 30/03/2015
[User Posted Image]

You...you got scratch for $9?! Lucky for you. I don't have any pictures, but for the same sale at GameStop, I got S2 Whilrwind, Zook, and Pop Fizz, and S1 Drobot. I also looked for some traps, and I picked up a Easter Bunny Trap, and there it was, behind it...a Kaos Trap. Dropped the Bunny and picked up the Kaos. I guess that was some sort of karma, because I had just picked up a bunch of out-of-box traps and Skylanders (7 of them) and gave them to an employee at my local Toys-R-Us, which, face it, anyone could've stolen easily (including myself).
---
^This might be sarcasm.
#7382 Posted: 17:03:15 30/03/2015
Darklight Crypt, Empire of Ice and the Pirate ship for a total of £4 preowned at Game. Don't mind if I do.
---
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#7383 Posted: 18:01:36 30/03/2015
Bought Spotlight; Blackout; Bat Spin; Echo; dark, life and air sword traps, and dark upside down/handstand trap
#7384 Posted: 21:09:18 30/03/2015
Quote: The Bone Chompy
[User Posted Image]

You...you got scratch for $9?! Lucky for you. I don't have any pictures, but for the same sale at GameStop, I got S2 Whilrwind, Zook, and Pop Fizz, and S1 Drobot. I also looked for some traps, and I picked up a Easter Bunny Trap, and there it was, behind it...a Kaos Trap. Dropped the Bunny and picked up the Kaos. I guess that was some sort of karma, because I had just picked up a bunch of out-of-box traps and Skylanders (7 of them) and gave them to an employee at my local Toys-R-Us, which, face it, anyone could've stolen easily (including myself).

I think the prices for used figures at GameStop are hit or miss. They had Magna Charge for $20, which seems right, but $10 for Big Bang Trigger Happy seems too high. Personally, I like to think you get 4 figures with an averaged price for each. That would be like getting Scratch for $4.58, which seems fair or better for each of the 4.
frightrider64 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1744
#7385 Posted: 23:28:50 30/03/2015
Just got Nitro Head Rush and P.P Pet-Vac
Star Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5323
#7386 Posted: 17:14:52 31/03/2015
Echo, Spotlight and Blackout arrived in the post today.
And I've finished collecting all of the Skylanders that I want from Trap Team. I'm waiting to see what Skylanders 5 will bring.
---
What! Marco sent you here? I've got a restraining order against him! - Rapunzel, Spyro 3
DobermanOwner Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#7387 Posted: 00:17:52 01/04/2015
Found Punk Shock today in Easter packaging at Target. I already had her, but I opened her so I picked her up to keep in box this time. I was surprised to see her!
---
Collection total: 317/364 figures, 28/31 vehicles, 51/66 traps, 34/35 magic items & bonus levels (not counting Skymiibos)
emmkay Green Sparx Gems: 171
#7388 Posted: 13:39:07 01/04/2015
[User Posted Image]

I was looking for Echo, Blackout, and Spotlight but settled for these instead. Of course I wanted to get them eventually anyway. New collector so luckily it seems that whenever I go somewhere they have something I want.
masamla Green Sparx Gems: 371
#7389 Posted: 21:16:50 01/04/2015
Just picked up the kaos trap I was missing at the local gamestop, they had 3 of each light/dark packs but I already had them. Got spotlight in the mail monday
#7390 Posted: 08:20:50 02/04/2015
Went to London yesterday so decided to do a Skylanders hunt to find some that I'm missing.....
First up was Smyths:
Three Easter variants, pop fizz love potion and normal, fist bump, tread head, Gill grunt, Jet Vac, and the chop chop shroomboom giants cannon pack.
Tescos:
Kaboom! Been looking for him for a while now. That's the trapmasters complete until we get Enigma
and Mirror of Mystery! That's my final Trap team adventure pack got.
Argos:
Magna charge and Trap shadow

Also getting some SSA from a friends kid who doesn't play anymore. Including Boomer!

I think that went rather well.
smilie
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#7391 Posted: 19:59:34 03/04/2015
Oh yeah! Sunscraper Spire, Midnight Museum, Legendary Jawbreaker, and a Kaos Trap all in one trip! I'll post pictures later.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#7392 Posted: 14:30:07 04/04/2015
Got myself Tread Head and Fist Bump through the Best Buy sale. Now I just need to get Trail Blazer and Cobra Cadabra before I'm caught up on previous Waves' Cores.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#7393 Posted: 17:21:35 04/04/2015
This post is a copy of my post in uk hunting and news topic.

Okay, over the past 3 days I've been searching around and spent alot, obtaining a total of 14 skylanders and 6 traps. I'm going to detail my observations.
2nd April - Started at toys r us, got Nitro Head Rush, Legendary Bushwhack & Gusto. As well as trap triple pack - air, undead and magic. Got free £10 gift voucher.
Then went to game, got the only Echo, Bat Spin and Trail Blazer they had.
Finally went to Argos and got Tuff Luck, Cobra Cadabra and Chopper. Also worth noting the minis are part of 3 for 2 in Argos unlike all other stores.

3rd April - Smyths - got eggscellent weeruptor.
Argos Boucher Road - Light Rocket trap and Dark Handstand trap.

4th April - Tesco Carrickfergus- High Five, Tread Head and Fist Bump.

Observations:
Toooo many GUSTOs, every store was flooded with him or had no other trap masters but him.
Fist Bump & Tread Head numbers are dipping dramatically. Only all my nearest tesco stores have them, everywhere else has stocked out. Best get them before they're completely gone.
Smyths restocked on easter variants.
Never seen blackout or spot light, (where are these guys and gals? )
Tesco have Knight Light and Knightmare instore as well as Short Cut and Thunderbolt.

Sorry for mistakes in any of my posts over last week as I'm using my ps4 to access this site.
Will post pictures and add information to my guestbook in a few days when laptops fixed.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
captainzombie Green Sparx Gems: 459
#7394 Posted: 02:07:32 05/04/2015
I hit up Gamestop today with their B2G2 sale which they were running again this weekend. I picked up S1 Terrafin, Chill, and Ignitor. I had S1 Gill Grunt I bought a few days ago so I had them return and then I bought him in this sale.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#7395 Posted: 07:23:19 05/04/2015
Ordered those new three-pack Gift Packs from Toys R Us UK - and threw in the EU version of 3DS Trap Team for funzies (you got a free Gift Pack with purchase of a starter, so it was only a few buck more).

Once those arrive, I'll be up to 483 "unique" (counting the packaging variants that I get) Skylanders figures. I wonder what #500 will be.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#7396 Posted: 12:22:53 05/04/2015
I bought a bunch of Skylanders in the last month or so. I just happened to walk into TRU when they put out wave four and bough the trap masters, as well as spotlight, blackout, the easter ones, legendary bushwack, cobra cadabra... the horse that's on fire... I barely play the game anymore and I still haven't finished story mode. Why the heck am I still compulsively buying characters?!
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
#7397 Posted: 22:12:22 09/04/2015
I just found Echo!

First Skylander I've payed for myself. My dad didn't have money this time and I happened to have a gift card.
---
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#7398 Posted: 22:37:06 10/04/2015
Finally found Spotlight & Blackout....now all i need are smilie smilie and smilie from Wave's 3 an 4. And of course 4 Traps from Wave 3 and 5 Traps from Wave 4.
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#7399 Posted: 23:45:38 10/04/2015
Trap Team Collection Challenge Update #1

[User Posted Image]

I was walking around a mall with money trying to waste time before something comes up later on. I walked into EB Games/Gamestop and found a Kaos Trap there. It was the only one. So I thought "What the heck" and bought it. Excellent find. Now I have started my grand Trap Team collection. Check my topic in this forum category for more info.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#7400 Posted: 03:42:49 11/04/2015
Rocky Roll.
Earth collection complete.
smilie
First | Previous | Page 148 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 172 173 174

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me