Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 131 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 172 173 174
OFFICIAL "I Just Bought" Thread [STICKY]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#6501 Posted: 13:50:58 19/05/2014
I founded all this rare Skylanders in 1 months:
[User Posted Image]
Am I lucky?
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#6502 Posted: 16:52:07 19/05/2014
Oh yeah, you are. And that Boomer there... there's more grey than the usual for a Boomer. That's unusual...
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6503 Posted: 17:03:02 19/05/2014
Quote: zookinator
Oh yeah, you are. And that Boomer there... there's more grey than the usual for a Boomer. That's unusual...

It's an old Boomer. By Boomer is young and fresh since I got him in 2012.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#6504 Posted: 17:44:02 19/05/2014
Quote: zookinator

It's just a paint error.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#6505 Posted: 18:32:41 19/05/2014
This is another image founded on the web:
[User Posted Image]
This Boomer has the similiar grey paint.
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6506 Posted: 20:51:39 19/05/2014
FINALLY I found Scratch. So happy to finally find her. And yesterday I picked up Kickoff Countdown and Doom Stone as well.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Dyno-Mite Ripto Gems: 92
#6507 Posted: 00:43:26 20/05/2014
Quote: spyroflame0487
FINALLY I found Scratch. So happy to finally find her. And yesterday I picked up Kickoff Countdown and Doom Stone as well.

You're a lucky man. I have exactly none of those people >.>
KrazyBoomer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1025
#6508 Posted: 01:51:40 20/05/2014
Stone Zook came in! Got off ebay for really cheap :3
P.S. some don't show up rare for some reason...luckily mine did.
---
All Wound Up!
Top 15
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tupelo Blue Sparx Gems: 825
#6509 Posted: 18:09:53 21/05/2014
Got this yesterday at Eb games in Canada

[User Posted Image]
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#6510 Posted: 01:42:58 22/05/2014
I finally got the last sf figure I wanted- trap shadow. Now it's time to save for trap team.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GoHeels999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1022
#6511 Posted: 01:48:47 22/05/2014
Gamestop is running B2G1 starting 5/21 so I picked up Doom Stone, Hoot Loop (was going to skip but in game pretty cool) and Fire Kraken. Mostly I have collected the swappers, but I am skipping Rubble Rouser and Boom Jet since they just seem lame, and also to prove I do not need Skylanders addiction rehab.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#6512 Posted: 20:30:33 22/05/2014
I got Doom Stone yesterday at Walmart. Im going to Gamestop today, but IDK what to buy..
crystalsunset Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#6513 Posted: 00:53:40 23/05/2014
Got a nice little Skylander package today. Doom stone, Regular Freeze Blade, Scratch, and Kickoff Countdown for me - Scratch and Kickoff Countdown (he just started playing soccer) for my nephew.

My collection is just missing Jade Fire Kraken now (except for the chase variants). My nephew just needs Doom Stone, which he's saving up to buy himself. (They only collect one of each the new figures (no reposes), no lightcore, and no variants (unless I get them for him! lol)
SkylanderDrew Blue Sparx Gems: 663
#6514 Posted: 22:56:18 23/05/2014
finally found SCRATCH and fb hot dog which is non existant in my 25 mile radius here in ny at game stop. had no clue about the promo and walked away with bbth.
---
"im just buying extras to TRADE or GIVE my friends"
Guardie Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#6515 Posted: 23:53:17 23/05/2014
Found Scratch st gamestop a couple days ago and today I picked up sheepwreck island, and I found the metallic gill grunt out of luck and TRU.
dinodig1767 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1245
#6516 Posted: 02:06:23 24/05/2014
Got Trap Shadow, Nitro Freeze Blade, Enchanted Star Strike, and s3 Prism Break for my birthday. S3 Prism Break is the single most hardest skylander to find in my area.
---
Check my website out! http://skylandersinventoryadventure.weebly.com
It's about skylanders(PM me if interested in the custom section)
Updated 8/24/14
stoat2337 Gold Sparx Gems: 2270
#6517 Posted: 02:45:53 24/05/2014
Just got 6 Giants Stackable Tackle Boxes on clearance at TRU for $7.50 each.
FaboulousFab Yellow Sparx Gems: 1247
#6518 Posted: 17:07:01 24/05/2014
Hi, for my first post, i'd like to share with you my lucky day :

[User Posted Image]

yesturday i found the last scratch in a shop and i'm waiting a fire one hot dog from amazon .
I think i won't open them until trap team to keep some excitement.
---
Marge: But I thought broccoli was...
Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes. One of the deadliest plants on earth. It tries to warn you itself with its terrible taste.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#6519 Posted: 22:40:20 24/05/2014
My LG Smart TV BattleGrounds starter pack *finally* arrived today. Man, getting one of these cheap was hard work... and wasn't worth it.

First, I was under the impression that this pack came with the LG Magic Remote. It doesn't. I have an LG TV that is compatible with the Magic Remote - and although I doubt I'd seriously ever use it, I still wanted it. smilie

Second, as I already knew, the BattleGrounds App isn't available for my TV. I don't know if it's because of my specific TV (which is a pretty high-end LG TV) or if it's just not available in the US at all.

Finally, although I did manage to get a sealed pack (at least, the seller said it was sealed and did not appear to be tampered with) - I didn't luck out and get one of the two elusive chase figures. I did get excited when I opened it and saw the backer for Camo... only to be disappointed to find it was the regular Camo (along with Hex and Warnado). These appear to be the same as the US releases, except with a sticker on the outside of the package to cover the barcode. The included portal *does* seem to have a longer cable than I recall the other portals having, but I'm much too lazy to go dig one out right now to find out. It's probably 10-12 feet long.

Aside from that - nothing exciting and nothing I'd suggest anyone go out of their way to get unless:
A) You know for sure Battlegrounds works on your TV.
smilie You are getting a sealed one that might have one of the elusive variants in it *or* you're getting an opened one that *does* have them
C) You are a crazed Skylanders fan who wants everything Skylanders (seriously, the box is pretty nice...)
Phoenix_Lord Gold Sparx Gems: 2061
#6520 Posted: 22:54:30 24/05/2014
Went to Toys R Us yesterday and got Kickoff Countdown.
So now im finaly done with Swap Force....well done with all im going to buy...(except for Jade Fire Kraken of course smilie must have him...lol )...not interested in the Chase Variants, only like the In-Game Variants anyways. smilie Altho Snowderdash dose look COOL....but the chances of getting her are slim and none. smilie

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Have 178 Skylanders loaded in game and 32 Miscellaneous Toys(Battle Packs, Sidekicks, Magic Items...ect.)
Now i can use my money on building my displays. smilie
---
Theres no SuperChargers Cards. So I'm making my own... smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:36:15 26/05/2014 by Phoenix_Lord
#6521 Posted: 13:35:18 26/05/2014
Quote: Buuzer
I founded all this rare Skylanders in 1 months:
[User Posted Image]
Am I lucky?

After all this used rares skylanders, I've just bought a used Volcanic Eruptor smilie
---
seablossom Yellow Sparx Gems: 1894
#6522 Posted: 20:38:08 26/05/2014
FINALLY found a Rubble Rouser. Up til now, I haven't seen either earth swapper. Dune Bug is still MIA, though. He's never shown up.
Tcapron69 Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#6523 Posted: 21:55:20 27/05/2014
finally got my enchanted star strike picked her up from walmart today with the site to store sweet!
---
Totally onboard for Trap Team!
Tcapron69 Blue Sparx Gems: 921
#6524 Posted: 00:56:12 28/05/2014
so went out just to pre order 3ds game from toys r us and ended up with pre ordering the game kickoff countdown and the special grill grunt they had. then went to the used game store and picked up legendary chop chop and spyro and found sidekick terrifin plus with the green sticker sale at toys r us got something I been dying for but wasn't going to pay 30 dollars for so got it for 9 instead http://www.toysrus.com/product...rentPage=family
---
Totally onboard for Trap Team!
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#6525 Posted: 11:01:17 29/05/2014
Just got two pre loved landers one series 1 hex and boomer and got kickoff countdown at the shops tonighsmilie
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#6526 Posted: 11:26:28 30/05/2014
just got dune bug for nine dollars au at an gamestop/eb games sale
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#6527 Posted: 12:26:34 30/05/2014
Got Kickoff Countdown and a Kickoff Countdown keyring!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Drache Kaiser Emerald Sparx Gems: 3136
#6528 Posted: 23:17:06 30/05/2014
Got Doom Stone and Lightcore Bumble Blast
ladala Yellow Sparx Gems: 1935
#6529 Posted: 20:02:50 31/05/2014
Headed over to Target today, and came back with a Tower of Time and a Series 1 Hot Dog. Pretty excited about both, since Pop Thorn was on my want list, but Amazon prices the Adventure Pack much more than retail, and Hot Dog was a Skylander that I had my eye out for during Giants, but lost interest by the time he actually hit store shelves.
---
Thank you for releasing me!
#6530 Posted: 01:15:30 03/06/2014
Got Kickoff Countdown at Target
skylander_crazy Green Sparx Gems: 267
#6531 Posted: 12:14:32 04/06/2014
Game in the UK has 3 for 2 on again so got myself 9 skylanders for my birthday! kick off countdown, LC countdown, LC smolder dash, smolder dash, blizzard chill, roller brawl, heavy duty sprocket, horn blast whirlwind and zoo lou
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#6532 Posted: 14:43:35 04/06/2014
Got a new book today; Book of Elements: Air and Earth!

-Ghost Roaster almost killed Sonic Boom's babies. How..touching?
-Flynn was a bit dumb to laugh at Whirlwind's Rainbow of Doom. Note the doom there.
-Warnado's a rollercoaster enthusiast.
-There's a bit of expansion on Pop Thorn's backstory. No wonder the trolls fear him if that's where stuck his spikes...
-There's a story about Free Ranger saving some Mabu by controlling a wild tornado.
-Apparently the Dirt Seas isn't a great place to go on Holiday.
-No fair, Rubble Rouser should have gotten two teddies for making the Test Your Strength thing explode.
-I didn't know Crusher could use self-destruct.
-An hour a day for tooth maintenance? He may be slobbery, but he's not neglectful.
-Flashwing hatched from a geode. I guess that's suiting.
-Flashwing organised a beauty contest (for both genders), appointed herself as judge and awarded herself, first, second and third place. Vanity? I don't see any vanity here.
-Aww, Terrafin used to have to be lured to sleep before being carried onto Flynn's ship because of his fear of flying.
-Prism Break makes great use of his powers with a rainbow of doom-powered light show. That'll come in useful to stop Kaos, I'm sure.
-How is Dino-Rang's earth rating only 61%?
-Dino-Rang is a gifted dancer. It's a step up from the Saturday Night Fever moves I was subjected to in Crash Twinsanity and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, I suppose.
-Because he didn't know his own strength, he once accidentally threw his dance partner into the air and she hasn't come down yet. That means she's probably dead by now. Uhhhhhhh...
-Speaking of which, the text specifies that this partner was female. Like, it literally says "female partner". Wouldn't someone assume that by default when it comes to dance? I guess he also has male dance partners as well if they have to specify it in this case.
-Stingball sounds like a rubbish sport.
-Flynn met Prism Break by hoisting him into the air after mistaking him for a diamond. Great first impression there, Flynn.
-Whoa, Slobber Tooth's story is a Skylands version of the illegal Ivory trade, and his teeth nearly fell victim to it. That's cutting a bit close to the bone (pun not intended), isn't it?
-Having a mine next to a volcano is a health and safety breach, guys.
-Doom Stone and Terrafin apparently have very similar strength. Good thing Dino-Rang didn't join in the strength contest, or they'd be space walking right now going off the earlier anecdote.
-I don't know why these recipes are here. Trust me, these rock cakes are not edible.

That should be the last of the element guides, unless they decide to release second editions of previous ones with the later Skylanders.
---
Eh.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6533 Posted: 15:22:09 04/06/2014
Got a Dune Bug
Wasn't worth that much effort ;>.>
#6534 Posted: 15:58:27 04/06/2014
Quote: Burning Gnorc
Got a new book today; Book of Elements: Air and Earth!

-Ghost Roaster almost killed Sonic Boom's babies. How..touching?
-Flynn was a bit dumb to laugh at Whirlwind's Rainbow of Doom. Note the doom there.
-Warnado's a rollercoaster enthusiast.
-There's a bit of expansion on Pop Thorn's backstory. No wonder the trolls fear him if that's where stuck his spikes...
-There's a story about Free Ranger saving some Mabu by controlling a wild tornado.
-Apparently the Dirt Seas isn't a great place to go on Holiday.
-No fair, Rubble Rouser should have gotten two teddies for making the Test Your Strength thing explode.
-I didn't know Crusher could use self-destruct.
-An hour a day for tooth maintenance? He may be slobbery, but he's not neglectful.
-Flashwing hatched from a geode. I guess that's suiting.
-Flashwing organised a beauty contest (for both genders), appointed herself as judge and awarded herself, first, second and third place. Vanity? I don't see any vanity here.
-Aww, Terrafin used to have to be lured to sleep before being carried onto Flynn's ship because of his fear of flying.
-Prism Break makes great use of his powers with a rainbow of doom-powered light show. That'll come in useful to stop Kaos, I'm sure.
-How is Dino-Rang's earth rating only 61%?
-Dino-Rang is a gifted dancer. It's a step up from the Saturday Night Fever moves I was subjected to in Crash Twinsanity and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, I suppose.
-Because he didn't know his own strength, he once accidentally threw his dance partner into the air and she hasn't come down yet. That means she's probably dead by now. Uhhhhhhh...
-Speaking of which, the text specifies that this partner was female. Like, it literally says "female partner". Wouldn't someone assume that by default when it comes to dance? I guess he also has male dance partners as well if they have to specify it in this case.
-Stingball sounds like a rubbish sport.
-Flynn met Prism Break by hoisting him into the air after mistaking him for a diamond. Great first impression there, Flynn.
-Whoa, Slobber Tooth's story is a Skylands version of the illegal Ivory trade, and his teeth nearly fell victim to it. That's cutting a bit close to the bone (pun not intended), isn't it?
-Having a mine next to a volcano is a health and safety breach, guys.
-Doom Stone and Terrafin apparently have very similar strength. Good thing Dino-Rang didn't join in the strength contest, or they'd be space walking right now going off the earlier anecdote.
-I don't know why these recipes are here. Trust me, these rock cakes are not edible.

That should be the last of the element guides, unless they decide to release second editions of previous ones with the later Skylanders.

So Terrafin is basically the Skylander version of B. A. from the A-Team, awesome.
Skylandscaper Emerald Sparx Gems: 3966
#6535 Posted: 14:21:20 07/06/2014
Nice A - Team reference. I don't think I've heard one in almost 30 years. Repect.
---
WANTED: regular Chompie Mage. Can be loose. We will open and play with it like all of our Skylanders.
LaynesMama Red Sparx Gems: 45
#6536 Posted: 15:24:03 07/06/2014
Picked up Jade Fire Kracken today in Cobourg Ontario Canada smilie
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#6537 Posted: 19:43:24 07/06/2014
Got Kick off countdown at target and also bought the new top 1 of my skylanders, smilie
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
alegeobla Gold Sparx Gems: 2501
#6538 Posted: 20:54:39 07/06/2014
Got jade fire kraken at Walmart in Burlington Ontario! Now just waiting for QuickDraw to come to Canada
---
100% Character Upgrades: SA 43/43 SG 69/69 SSF 76/76 STT 25/69 SSC 32/34 SI 5/31 SEE 10/14
Currently Working on: Sure Shot smilie
LloydDXZX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1637
#6539 Posted: 11:08:54 08/06/2014
Quote: alegeobla
Got jade fire kraken at Walmart in Burlington Ontario! Now just waiting for QuickDraw to come to Canada

you're so lucky!
---
Imaginators is making it revive.
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#6540 Posted: 18:47:47 08/06/2014
[User Posted Image]
just knocked all these off my want-list for 4-5 bucks a piece.

So jealous about the JFK
That, and quickdraw (who i do not have either), are my favorite skylanders look-wise.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6541 Posted: 22:26:08 08/06/2014
pre-ordered trap team!
trixster68 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#6542 Posted: 23:38:51 08/06/2014
Pre Ordered Trap Team and Gear Shift....
---
Havesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie37
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6543 Posted: 23:43:14 08/06/2014
Pre-ordered gearshift.
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#6544 Posted: 20:23:06 10/06/2014
Bought a used Boomer and Ghost Roaster
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#6545 Posted: 21:00:15 10/06/2014
Got another book; Cynder Confronts the Weather Wizard!

Spoilers because this one actually has a plot.

So Cynder and Zook go to a holiday beach called the Cloudless Desert, and they're joined by Hex who manages to scare them all away with her arrival. Eon's spotted something up at the Cloudless Desert, so they look up...only to find that it's not so cloudless. Long story short, there's a storm, they get out of quicksand, the book refers to the evil Cynder period as "indulging the dark side of her personality" (aka she chose to be evil then, unlike Hex), and there's weird weather all over the place.

After that, Eon tells the group that there's been a distress call from the Isle of the Undead, so the guys head out there straight away. And straight away, they're attack by spiders and gargantulas and moon widows and stump demons. We get a questionable picture of anthro Cynder before the stump demon (called Dogwood) turns out to be on their side and it and its ghost help fight off the huge legion of spiders. Getting to Mayor Morbo the Macabre, they find out about the weather wizard, Hurrikazam. He's making beauty in the isles (it's a bad thing) and wants pies for tributes from the denizens. When it's not fulfilled right away, he starts taking some ghosts. The guys try to stop him, but fail. So much so that Hurrikazam just zaps Cynder after she tried her hardest to bring him down. Oh well.

Morbo gives more exposition after the weather wizard goes away for a bit. He reveals that once the ghosts are taken, they disappear forever, except one spirit so far. The guys demand to see the one who managed to return, and Morbo leads them to him, warning them that they can turn back whenever they want. The shocking sight is a normal Mabu. While seeming cute and fluffy, the Mabu used to be a skeleton called Rib Cage. Apparently in the wizard's cloud is a factory that can turn disgusting into nice and, even more impressively, the undead into the living. Hex notes that this should be impossible and is wary of it being legitimate. Even moreso, Zook notes that he heard of Hurrikazam on his travels and only ever heard nice things about him. This is a strange change of attitude.

Our heroes make a plan; they let themselves be captured by gargantulas so that they can be taken to the weather factory. Cynder is rendered dizzy by the tornado, but when she lands she hears a familiar voice; it's Brock, who last showed up in book three or something! He heads and some other undead off, and apparently the smell of flowers is disgusting to Cynder. In the room with the conveyors and the device, she sees Hex again and spots the weather wizard, a tiny, nervous man who's scared of bugs (not the giant cloudhead from before). The machine indeed turns the unfortunate spirit into a living being, but it takes the undead energy from him to do it.

Due to shenanigans, Zook is spotted and Brock starts an offensive on him. The heroines join in and it becomes an all out fight between the heroes and drow forces. After they're dealt with, they go to deal with Hurrikazam...who's glad to see them here? He reveals that he's been held prisoner and forced to do these awful things. Then the real man behind the curtain reveals himself and it's none other than, who else, Kaos! The guys go to attack him but Hurrikazam, still in danger from Kaos, throws a switch to send them up in a gust of wind. This actually makes him fall into despair.

Kaos summons Glumshanks who's carrying a flower which seems to change colour all the time. This is the Amazing, Fantastic, Incredible, Surprising, Unfathomable, All-Coloured Rose, and the book does not let you forget this name. Anyway, the AFISUAC Rose only blooms once every 100,000 years and is the only one of its kind. This is the bartering tool that Kaos has used to keep Hurrikazam in line. His big plan; to drain the energy of every undead soul, then sending out the undead energy into clouds and raining it over the Skylands so everyone becomes an undead and every other element goes kaputt. Kinda dark.

Kaos wants Hurrikazam to continue on with the operation, but the wizard grows a spine and refuses because the people are worth more than the rose. After some threatening, Kaos cuts the flower and takes control of the machines himself. Brock accidentally triggers a switch which cuts off the wind, and the heroes are free. More fighting ensues, the wizard is reluctant to take part until he call plants stupid, after which he uses his moustache to throw more switches, messing up the process and halting the weather effects. More fighting ensues.

Cynder is about to land a final blow on Kaos when Hex jumps in to defend him. She traps Cynder in a bone fortress and looks like she's betraying the Skylanders for a chance to reverse the curse that makes her unapproachable to normal people. She puts emphasis on how powerful her energy is and Kaos decides to go with it. She goes in the machine and Kaos starts it off. However, Glumshanks spots an issue; she has so much power that the machine is starting to overload. Cynder becomes aware of Glumshank's concern and realises that Hex is faking her face turn. She in fact is letting her own energy destroy the machine so that it can no longer be used for Kaos' evil scheme. She's actually briefly a living elf again...before Hex reveals that it's just an effect of the extractor and she turns back to undead in a snap, saying that she embraced her undead identity. All we find out of old Hex is that she had dark emerald skin and dark eyes. What a tease!

The un-undead become undead again and fight off the drow army that's left. Our heroes and Hurrikazam follow Kaos to the wizard's botanical garden. Kaos assaults them with flowerpots, while an oak tree starts to turn back into Dogwood, the stump demon from earlier. Cynder tricks Kaos into going near him for the special seed he's looking for. He and Glumshanks get a beating before they retreat. Back at the Isle, Brock and Hurrikazam apologise for their actions (Brock was said to be working for the wizard earlier), and Hurrikazam offers to build the undead a weather machine to guarantee bad weather, which Morbo accepts. Hurrikazam is happy to live there, then Morbo offers to let Hex live there as well. She declines.

In the last pages, Hurrikazam directs Brock to Rumbletown, and gives Cynder a seed for a new AFISUAC Rose (are those the ones in the hub world that change colour based on what element goes past, by the way?) as well as the undead part of the mask of power. They try to contact Master Eon, but he doesn't seem to be responding. Hurrikazam uses a portable weather machine to make a storm that takes the three back to the Eternal Archives. There, Spyro and Hugo reveal that Squirmgrub has gone, and so has Eon; it looks like he was kidnapped! The end.

Okay, two points;

1. How was Kaos planning to rain undead energy all over the Skylands if it couldn't even contain all of the undead energy available? You'd need a lot of it to affect everyone.
2. I don't see how Rattleshake is undead, despite being the undead element. It looks more like he summons the undead to do his bidding, but otherwise is very much alive.
---
Eh.
stealth Yellow Sparx Gems: 1040
#6546 Posted: 21:41:27 10/06/2014
Got Enchanted Hootloop and Nightshift for 7 bucks each at walmart! They seem to be having a sale.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#6547 Posted: 21:56:43 10/06/2014
Last night, I snagged the Collector's Bundle from Gamestop.com. So happy to finally get Gold/Bronze Doom Stone!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
seablossom Yellow Sparx Gems: 1894
#6548 Posted: 02:06:47 11/06/2014
Woot, got a LC Bumble Blast!
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#6549 Posted: 02:43:40 12/06/2014
Spent $5 on a Series 1 Zook at Walmart. Sadly, I had everything else and even talked myself out of buying S1 Hex and S1 Lightning Rod in their boxes. I already own them loose and decided not to go down that route when I started it. Gave away all my duplicate figures so I wouldn't do the "one opened and one sealed" thing. I did, however, spend that money more wisely by getting a bunch of Godzilla and Gamera movies to go with my Zook smilie
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#6550 Posted: 03:49:24 12/06/2014
My wife surprised me with dune bug the other day. I wanted to finish my swap Force collection but now we ate after Egyptian skylanders so looks like we are getting scratch haha
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
First | Previous | Page 131 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 172 173 174

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me