Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174
OFFICIAL "I Just Bought" Thread [STICKY]
Metspride129 Green Sparx Gems: 132
#1 Posted: 20:49:55 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I have yet to see one of these around, and the board seems to be completely flooded with people posting about finding/buying skylander figures....so maybe we could keep it all in 1 thread and it can get a sticky? This should help prevent some of the clutter on the boards and what not

If posting, post who you found, where you found it, and location (if you purchased online, or in a store)

Example

Hey guys, I just had a little bit of luck! Wound up going to a Gamestop in Brentwood, NY and bought the LAST skylander figure they had available. I called a ton of local shops, nobody had any in. The girl that answered said they had 1 figure left, and i asked to hold. Took a 30 minute drive with my daughter out there, without knowing which figure it was, and to my surprise, it was a Whirlwind! Its great since I didnt have this one yet, or any of that element, and this was the last element that I needed to have at least 1 from each!
---
Been gone a while, but now I'm back. Originator of "I Just Bought" Skylanders thread. going 2+ years strong
Salanite Red Sparx Gems: 92
#2 Posted: 21:13:02 20/02/2012
Just got drill sergeant and double trouble
---
Got smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Gettin smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#3 Posted: 21:13:55 20/02/2012
This is a good idea. Dark52 should sticky this.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#4 Posted: 21:14:24 20/02/2012
Quote: Rays

I said that in the last cynder at target topic.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Wynne1975 Blue Sparx Gems: 854
#5 Posted: 21:15:57 20/02/2012
Just got the Double Trouble triple pack. I'm in the UK though so it cost me £51 from eBay.
#6 Posted: 21:17:18 20/02/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598

I said that in the last cynder at target topic.

You did? Well I never noticed.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#7 Posted: 21:34:58 20/02/2012
I didn't get anything today, but yesterday I found Prism Break in Walmart, Whirlwind and Cynder in Gamestop, and I ordered Drill Sergent and Double Trouble from Amazon. It was a good day. I'll be hunting again on Thursday when I'm in a different city.
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#8 Posted: 21:53:22 20/02/2012
I ordered the Empire of Ice pack on Toys R Us
I now await for an email to notify me upon it on it's way in stock
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
#9 Posted: 22:06:02 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
@Cinnamonster - Nice week you had! I'm waiting on my Stump Smash 3-pack to come in from TRU.com

@DantheDragonBoy - I want that pack so badly. I was out of state, and came across it at the same TRU that i got my Legendary 3 pack from on Thursday. I bought it, but by the time i got to the car, i had buyers remorse and returned it....and half way home, I was kicking myself for doing so!
---
Been gone a while, but now I'm back. Originator of "I Just Bought" Skylanders thread. going 2+ years strong
lippyskillz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1371
#10 Posted: 22:26:10 20/02/2012
Metspride129 - I did the same with Drill Sargent and Whirlwind... I'm classic hoarder and I'm trying to control myself lol.. When I first started I was all like I'm only going to get 1 of each element and no adventure packs...
#11 Posted: 22:27:25 20/02/2012
Quote: Metspride129
@Cinnamonster - Nice week you had! I'm waiting on my Stump Smash 3-pack to come in from TRU.com

@DantheDragonBoy - I want that pack so badly. I was out of state, and came across it at the same TRU that i got my Legendary 3 pack from on Thursday. I bought it, but by the time i got to the car, i had buyers remorse and returned it....and half way home, I was kicking myself for doing so!

You know you can just quote right? You don't have to say @someone.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Osbor Blue Sparx Gems: 710
#12 Posted: 22:33:30 20/02/2012
EWW THIS THREAD IS ALL STICKY
#13 Posted: 22:34:04 20/02/2012
Quote: Osbor
EWW THIS THREAD IS ALL STICKY

ookay?
---

Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#14 Posted: 22:40:55 20/02/2012
I bought Empire of Ice, Triple Pack F and Cynder two weeks ago. Pack F arrived on Friday and Cynder on Saturday smilie

As soon as my Slam Bam arrives I will post some pics smilie
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#15 Posted: 23:03:47 20/02/2012
I got Wrecking Ball some time ago, and got both Cynder and Whirlwind in GameStop today.

I posted a topic about that because those two are VERY RARE, and I was so freakin' lucky because the shipment just came in today. There where tons in the box. o:
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 23:49:46 20/02/2012
Quote: spyrathedragon
I got Wrecking Ball some time ago, and got both Cynder and Whirlwind in GameStop today.

I posted a topic about that because those two are VERY RARE, and I was so freakin' lucky because the shipment just came in today. There where tons in the box. o:

^No they aren't...
---
PortalMaster #517721
#17 Posted: 00:01:44 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Whirlwind5598
Quote: Metspride129

You know you can just quote right? You don't have to say @someone.

maybe i didn't feel like quoting? why are you such a grouch in here?
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#18 Posted: 00:03:01 21/02/2012
i couldnt buy anything today because all the stores were sold out
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
#19 Posted: 00:07:06 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Landerfan2012
i couldnt buy anything today because all the stores were sold out

seems like a common theme =(
---
bornsc Red Sparx Gems: 60
#20 Posted: 00:11:04 21/02/2012
Just bought Prism Break!
---
Top 10 Reasons Skylanders is Awesome |See guestbook for my chars
GloverAran Green Sparx Gems: 411
#21 Posted: 00:25:56 21/02/2012
Had a good night last night - I was able to order both Pirate Seas and Empire of Ice from Amazon! Also got shipping confirmation today for Darklight Crypt, which I'd ordered late last week.

I also got shipping confirmation for the Stump Smash/Flameslinger/Drobot 3-pack I ordered from Toys R Us early last week... boy, do they seem to take a while to ship! I think I'll stick to Amazon when I can. Seems like TRU is capitalizing on demand with their pricing, too.
---
Still hunting for: Eye Brawl, Thumpback, Ninjini
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#22 Posted: 00:37:58 21/02/2012
I got Legendary 3 pack yesterday! smilie
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
Cinnamonster Green Sparx Gems: 128
#23 Posted: 01:25:02 21/02/2012
Quote: Fireballz

Awesome! Did you find it in store or end up having to go through eBay?
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking For: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#24 Posted: 01:50:08 21/02/2012
Quote: Cinnamonster
Quote: Fireballz

Awesome! Did you find it in store or end up having to go through eBay?

I called yesterday at like 4 and they said they had 3 left. I asked the lady to hold it, then I asked my aunt to get it for me. smilie
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#25 Posted: 01:52:16 21/02/2012

^No they aren't...

Do you live where I am?

No.

Let me just say:
Scalpers and little children are EVERYWHERE here, and I can't go to the store that often. You do the math.

NEVER ANY THERE UNTIL TODAY.

loldurp think befur u typ mmk
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#26 Posted: 07:19:34 21/02/2012
I got some skylanders for my birthday! I got terrfin/pirate pack, slambam/ice pack, stump smash, drill sergeant, whirlwind, boomer, double trouble, and flameslinger.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#27 Posted: 07:21:15 21/02/2012
Quote: TheFireInside
I got some skylanders for my birthday! I got terrfin/pirate pack, slambam/ice pack, stump smash, drill sergeant, whirlwind, boomer, double trouble, and flameslinger.

you got $98 worth of skylanders?
you better give your parents a massive hug and ace all your classes this year, kiddo
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#28 Posted: 07:31:09 21/02/2012
i thought i made a topic about this some time. oh well.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
TheFireInside Gold Sparx Gems: 2426
#29 Posted: 07:31:44 21/02/2012
you don't have to be mean...I wasn't even expecting that many
all of them except boomer came in triple packs, too...
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#30 Posted: 07:38:55 21/02/2012
you don't have to be mean...I wasn't even expecting that many
all of them except boomer came in triple packs, too...

i wasn't being mean i'm just saying your parents REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU. so you better show them some love right back eh?
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#31 Posted: 08:12:02 21/02/2012
I ordered a bash triple a month ago, and on saturday I got an email saying it had been posted. I'm so excited, and I know it's old but it's one of the only wave 1 packs I need. It should come this week, fingers crossed.

They arrived!
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:12:06 21/02/2012 by Geekycat
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#32 Posted: 09:40:58 21/02/2012
The last Skylanders I bought were Bash and Chop Chop from Tesco last week.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#33 Posted: 11:24:38 21/02/2012
Quote: Osbor

you got $98 worth of skylanders?
you better give your parents a massive hug and ace all your classes this year, kiddo

Isn't it possible his grandparents and/or aunts and uncles got him presents, too? And if his parents have good paying jobs, $100 on a birthday isn't an outrageous amount.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#34 Posted: 11:43:29 21/02/2012

^No they aren't...

Do you live where I am?

No.

Let me just say:
Scalpers and little children are EVERYWHERE here, and I can't go to the store that often. You do the math.

NEVER ANY THERE UNTIL TODAY.

loldurp think befur u typ mmk

You said they were very rare in general. If you are talking about it is rare in your area state that inside your sentence.
---
PortalMaster #517721
gsizzle Green Sparx Gems: 272
#35 Posted: 13:28:59 21/02/2012
Hello, I'm new to this game and stumbled across this forum while searching about Skylander shortages.

I picked up the PS3 version of the game, two weeks ago, because I was trying to find a way to spend a little more quality time with my daughters (6 and 5) who have been cooped up in the house a lot due the birth of my son.

I was annoyed by the lack of additional figures in stores, but just kept my patience.

A couple days ago I went to a local Toys R Us with the intention of getting the DS Starter Pack, since I could find no other way to get new characters outside of Ebay, and was happy to find an employee putting up a stock of figures as I entered.

I picked up the Legenday 3-pack, Eruptor and Hex, but passed on the DS version for the time being. My girls were very happy when I got home!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#36 Posted: 13:47:49 21/02/2012
Quote: gsizzle
Hello, I'm new to this game and stumbled across this forum while searching about Skylander shortages.

I picked up the PS3 version of the game, two weeks ago, because I was trying to find a way to spend a little more quality time with my daughters (6 and 5) who have been cooped up in the house a lot due the birth of my son.

I was annoyed by the lack of additional figures in stores, but just kept my patience.

A couple days ago I went to a local Toys R Us with the intention of getting the DS Starter Pack, since I could find no other way to get new characters outside of Ebay, and was happy to find an employee putting up a stock of figures as I entered.

I picked up the Legenday 3-pack, Eruptor and Hex, but passed on the DS version for the time being. My girls were very happy when I got home!

Nice find on the legendary pack. You'll enjoy playing the game with your kids. It's nice to find a game that isn't complicated, but still has nice graphics and cool features. I play it with my 7-year old quite a bit.
---
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#37 Posted: 15:45:47 21/02/2012
Last week I got Prism Break and Drobot, they're awesome!!
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
gsizzle Green Sparx Gems: 272
#38 Posted: 17:18:06 21/02/2012
@Himewad - Yes, both daughters adore this game. Now that we have some extra Skylanders, they don't have issues with the first couple Kaos fights.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#39 Posted: 18:06:37 21/02/2012
Quote: gsizzle
@Himewad - Yes, both daughters adore this game. Now that we have some extra Skylanders, they don't have issues with the first couple Kaos fights.

Ha! I remember our first Kaos battle. We actually had quite a few figures (about 12 I think), but we were so inexperienced at playing that we got down to our last figure before we finally beat it. We were a little too aggressive going after the minions, and the doomsharks destroyed us.

Going back and doing that level again, I have no idea how we died so many times. We don't lose one life now.
---
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#40 Posted: 21:45:55 21/02/2012
Just picked up cynder today at my local gamestop, they only had one and I got him. They said they get one shippment a week, but its usually just singles... they could not recall last time they saw a three pack... and even the singles, they only get about 4-5 different ones, just one a piece... they had cynder (which I took), drill sarg, WW, and chop chop
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
#41 Posted: 21:59:57 21/02/2012
Quote: Vortimous
Just picked up cynder today at my local gamestop, they only had one and I got him. They said they get one shippment a week, but its usually just singles... they could not recall last time they saw a three pack... and even the singles, they only get about 4-5 different ones, just one a piece... they had cynder (which I took), drill sarg, WW, and chop chop

Cynder is a girl. smilie Nice find though.
---
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#42 Posted: 22:01:13 21/02/2012
About 3-4 days ago I ordered a wrecking ball/stealth elf/ sonic boom triple pack, eruptor, dino-rang, boomer, and hex figure form Toysrus. Waiting for them to arrive, they said between the 27th through the 29th.
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
Salanite Red Sparx Gems: 92
#43 Posted: 22:22:12 21/02/2012
Just got smilie and smilie. two smilie hiding behind all of the smilie
Finally a decent shipment. And of course, they had 2.5 billion smilie.
I still want a legendary. My Toys R Us is finally got a shipment that lasted 10 or more hours.
---
Got smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Gettin smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:18 21/02/2012 by Salanite
sigurduk Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#44 Posted: 22:23:22 21/02/2012
Can´t wait. New order coming to Iceland on Thursday!!!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
jennacat4 Gold Sparx Gems: 2329
#45 Posted: 22:54:44 21/02/2012
i got whirlwind 3 pack(whirlwind drill sergeant double trouble)and sonic boom 3 pack(sonic boom stealth elf wrecking ball) AT WALMART IN CALGARY! so hard to find in calgary
---
http://youtu.be/gSSUco8AzDU
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#46 Posted: 23:49:27 21/02/2012
I just got smilie and smilie at Future shop in Calgary!!!!!!
Their was also smilie and smilie their to!
Vortimous Blue Sparx Gems: 561
#47 Posted: 00:11:28 22/02/2012
Cynder is a girl. Nice find though.

Oops.... sorry, havent played (or even opened her yet).... Didnt look that close at the box, was to excited that they had her (him, it, whatever)

smilie
---
Vortimous
"Winning isnt everything, but losing is NOTHING!!!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:10 22/02/2012 by Vortimous
GloverAran Green Sparx Gems: 411
#48 Posted: 00:33:30 22/02/2012
Seriously lucked out around lunchtime today, Toysrus.com had the legendary 3-pack in stock for shipping! I jumped on that like white on rice, and despite my phone's best efforts to keep redirecting me to the TRU mobile site, finally managed to get my order placed. smilie
---
Still hunting for: Eye Brawl, Thumpback, Ninjini
Wogasm Red Sparx Gems: 99
#49 Posted: 01:00:08 22/02/2012
First post ever here.

I guess I got hit with Skylanders fever. I've had the game (ps3) since it first came out, but just didn't have any interest in buying new skylanders, or actually playing the game for that matter. All that changed these last couple weeks and I ended up ordering:

-Drobot, FlameSlinger, Stump Smash
-L. Chop Chop, L. Bash, L. Spyro
-Sonic Boom, Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf
-Empire of Ice
-3DS game (no figures) for cheap

All of which are in the mail. I'm pretty giddy about them getting here. I'm not sure what clicked in my brain. Anyway I'm keeping an eye out for the other three packs that I don't have, and calling stores regularly. The thrill of the hunt.
---
All but the final three.
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#50 Posted: 01:40:21 22/02/2012
I just ordered empire of ice and darklight crypt on Toysrus.com YEAH! Still some left, hurry!
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
Page 1 of 174 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 172 173 174

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me