Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders is...real? Skylanders NEEDS SKYLANDERS BADLY.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders is...real? Skylanders NEEDS SKYLANDERS BADLY. [CLOSED]
CatAmber Green Sparx Gems: 176
#1 Posted: 22:55:46 17/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1- Part 1
---------------------
I was up late, playing my nook. I checked the time in the corner. 10:00. I sighed. Why did I have a bad feeling about my skylanders? I checked DarkSpyro. The usual, the usual. I felt a little rumble in the ground. I got up, getting dressed so my mom, if she got up, suspected that I wanted to play early. I walked into the backyard. I saw a huge PoP. (Portal of Power.) I looked at the edges. Yep. It looked like a huge PoP all right. only one thing was different... A hole shaped like a little PoP and all the skylanders. I ran into the house, getting my nook. I looked at my T.V floor, and saw that my skylanders were... wiggling? I got the skylanders and the PoP and ran as fast as I could outside. I put the PoP and The skylanders in a slot. Spyro...Gill Grunt...Trigger Happy...Dino Rang...Sonic Boom...Zap...Whirlwind...Drobot...Voodood...Prism Break...Stump Smash...Eruptor...and Boomer. They glowed with my PoP. I gazed at the huge PoP. I climbed onto the huge PoP. I was sucked into it, my skylanders along with me. I felt terrible pain. I fainted soon, the last thing I saw was my skylanders staring at me.

Chapter 1-Part 2
-------------------------------
Spyro looked at his used-to-be owner. Now she was a dragon. Like him. Or Whirlwind. She had wings like his, except…pink? Her body was like Zap’s, except yellow. Her paws were like Drobot’s. And her tail… was Sonic Boom’s?

“Ya’ know, Spyro, this is freaky. Our friend… a dragon now? Why?”

Spyro sighed. “That’s what I want to know, Whirlwind.”

“Yeah…Weird.”

“Can we take her to Hugo, Spyro?”

“Yes. We need Hugo to know.”

“Right! But…Do we need to tell him that this was our portal master?”

“No. That would freak him out, Zap.”

“Right. But…sooner or later, we would have to confess her secret.”

“She would have to do that, Sonic Boom.”

“Hugo! Hide her!” Dino-Rang called.

Spyro and Prism Break carried their friend into the cave, Spyro staying back to watch.

-------------------------------

I heard voices coming back to my head. It sounded like… Spyro?

“Hey. Hey. Stefanie. Wake up.”

I groaned and woke up. I saw Spyro in my face.

“Spyro!” I gasped. “What are you doing here?! I thought…”

“That we were fake toys? No. And, here is your Nook and a camera.”

I looked on his right. My nook was fine. The camera was too.

“Now be quiet while my friends try and get Hugo out of the way.” He said.

“Spyro! Help us! Hugo is…”

“OK! Coming!” Spyro ran in between the back two skylanders. Which were Trigger Happy and Gill Grunt. Is it just me, or do I see a new Skylander? Yep. There was. The new Skylander was…

Cliff hanger! Sign up for the new Skylander using the following form!

Name: (Not real!)
Element:
Moves: (Up to 3.)
Description:
How they got with the Skylanders:
---
Read! Like smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:43:01 29/03/2012 by CatAmber
#2 Posted: 00:23:22 18/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Thank you! A little more detail... OK. Like to sign up for the new Skylander? Or not?

I/Stefanie, is in a cave. As you know, Hugo is trying to do something. But... Spyro had to jump in and help. My Favorite Skylander is Zap and Whirlwind. (Hint, Hint! I have a crush on Zap!)

Edit: I'll need that Skylander in the next chapter comfort me/Stefanie.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:05 18/02/2012 by CatAmber
#3 Posted: 00:36:23 18/02/2012 | Topic Creator
OK. So...I'm not good with stories. I make short chapters. I'm trying to...

Inner voice: Hey, stay away from off topic things!

Me: OK. Sheesh.

Inner voice: I heard that!
---
#4 Posted: 01:13:59 18/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Me: What I wanted to say was that I was making a Warrior cats new... clans book. Phew.

I'm making skylanders, but one is going to be made by anyone who visits!
---
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#5 Posted: 04:34:21 18/02/2012
Hello, nice story CatAmber... Hey you stole my idea X3 lol
Just try not to make it to much like mine.

Can I enter Cyclone, I think you already know some stuff about her but if you need more info you can PM me.
---
Why am I back
#6 Posted: 00:40:54 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
OK. I'll try not to make like yours. Now...If no one is going to make a character...

Chapter 1- part 3
----------------------------
A dragon with Feathered wings! Stefanie wondered WHERE she came from. Here? Somewhere else? Stefanie walked to a hole in the cave, putting her things into the hole. Hugo finally said "OK. Spyro, you almost never lie. I'm going." Stefanie/Dawn sighed. She wondered if she could EVER get home, and if she could, how? Spyro walked up with his gang behind him. "Hey. Mind if we take you to Hugo? First, you need to learn to fly." Spyro whispered. Dawn nodded.
-----------------------------
Sasumie checked DarkSpyro. Catamber had left a PM for her. It read: Help! Skylanders is REAL! Right now I'm with my Skylanders and with a newbie! Or two. Or three. Or four. Or FIVE! Please!

She laughed and replied
You're crazy. Skylanders is a GAME! You hear me? A GAME!

Sasumie plopped onto her bed and fell asleep.
-----------------------------
Dawn took a picture of her Skylanders. She downloaded it onto the nook, and posted them onto a new thread:
Look At This!

Here is a pic of my REAL Skylanders.
[pic][/pic]

Hope this is enough to convince Skyland!
(< Not real!)

Dawn then started training. Her first move was a Blue thunder from her mouth. Zap liked this one. Her second move was a white cloud, that produced Fire. Spyro had blushed. Her third move was Dragon flight. Dawn flew with Spyro past the Core of light, surrounding the ruins.

Here is my four Skylanders!

Name: (Not real!) Starry
Element: magic
Moves: (Up to 3.) Horn Bash, Star Spell, and Rock Kick.
Description: She is a unicorn. She is all Starry, and had a white horn.
How they got with the Skylanders: She was running away from home when she found out that they were doing a composition, signing up. There, she fell in love with Jedi Wan.

Name: (Not real!) Spell
Element: Earth
Moves: (Up to 3.) Earth Attack, Earth Heal, and Earth Pound
Description: A spell punk, but hated his relatives. He wears a brown cloak and hat.
How they got with the Skylanders: He just… found them when they crossed his property, and he wanted to join, so they started a contest.

Name: (Not real!) Jedi Wan
Element: Magic
Moves: (Up to 3.) Lightsaber Stab, The Force, and Idem Combat.
Description: A guy (That is as tall as Spyro!) That has a Lightsaber. He always wears his brown cloak, which is why Starry loves him.
How they got with the Skylanders: He was meditating when Spyro bumped into him. Spyro told him of dangers more then his world, so he floated away with Spyro. He did do the competition, so you know

Name: (Not real!) Punchy
Element: Earth
Moves: (Up to 3.) Earth Punch, Earth dash, and Earth Tornado.
Description: A guy like Chop Chop, that’s made out of earth, but is still very fast. Like Chop Chop, but he has punching gloves on.
How they got with the Skylanders: He was the same as Chop Chop. Except that Spyro found him.

Sorry about the proof part, it was good in your story...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:49:34 19/02/2012 by CatAmber
#7 Posted: 02:51:56 19/02/2012
You just need some more description, I'll give you a link to my first story on here, it's a fail btw.
smilie
---
Why am I back
#8 Posted: 01:58:23 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1- part 4
Dawn flew around the core of light. Spyro was looking for...well, Dawn didn't know. But one thing... Both of them were on a lookout for Hugo. Dawn focused onto the beach, and gasped. "What?" Spyro asked. Then he looked. Spyro gasped. "Oh gosh, oh gosh..." Glumshucks was holding two Skylanders prisoner, and they were Sunburn and Trigger Happy! Glumshucks was talking to a image of Kaos, who was being licked by a furry creature, and being put onto the table. "Send those prisoners to Earth! That way, they can get me- AHH!" While Kaos was being licked some more by the dog, and Glumshucks was trying to zap it (By the way, he's kinda that stupid, we just invented this!), Dawn grabbed the two skylanders in the cage and let them out near her cave, actually, the skylanders cave! "What's your name?" Dawn asked a Jedi. The Jedi stayed in place, then he turned, his cloak shining. Dawn heard a "Aw...He's so cute!" Dawn shook her head. The Jedi replied. "I am, Jedi Wan. I see, you had a difficult time being in your-" "Quiet!" Spyro whisper-shouted into Jedi Wan's ear. Jedi Wan nodded. Dawn looked at the feathered Dragon. "I'm Cyclone." Dawn walked over to a two sided fight. "She should greet ME first!" "Um, Since I look like a spell punk, she might think-" "No-" "Guys! Stop fighting in front of who you're fighting about! Just... The Spell punk!" Dawn yelled. The spell punk sighed. "Well, My name is Spell. I was a Spell punk, but I hated how they tried to defeat Skylanders. I ran away from home, and stayed there until some Skylanders greeted me." Spell bowed. The Ground guy with punching gloves... and made out of pure ground, said. "Well, my name is Punchy, and I was a lot like-"

Dawn guessed. "Chop Chop?" Punchy nodded, then ran after Spell, who was trying to pelt Punchy with... Rocks? Dawn shrugged. A unicorn ran over. "Hey! Can you..." The unicorn looked at Jedi Wan. "Get him over here?" Dawn mentally face palmed. "Um... OK? What's your name?" The unicorn replied. "Well, my name is Starry." I could tell. Dawn thought. "And I'm in love with Jedi Wan! He's so...cute!" Dawn wanted to blurt out. "No! No he's not! He's... almost there! Not there!" But Dawn knew better then to hurt anyone's feelings.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:25:03 11/03/2012 by CatAmber
#9 Posted: 02:48:44 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I know. I'm really good at reading. I would just keep track by...reading one at a time and keeping your finger on the line you're reading.

Here is a episode about Sasumie.

Chapter 2- part 1- Sasumie discovers that Catamber NEVER lies...The hard way.
---------------------------
Sasumie checked onto DarkSpyro, a new Topic popped up. Look At This! She looked at the Author. Catamber Sasumie clicked on it. She gasped, then she felt some... wiggling. She ran downstairs, looking at her only skylanders, Slam Bam and Terrafin. They were glowing... Like Catamber said in her thread! Oh gosh! Then Sasumie felt a pound onto the ground. She crept outside, in her P.J.s, to see a huge PoP! She grabbed her small PoP, and ran around her skylanders. She wondered about Catamber... Oh well! What if that wasn't real? Sasumie crept outside and did what she did, putting her Skylanders and PoP into a hole. Sasumie thinks about a dragon, that is a Zap equivalent except that it was a Undead one. She climbed onto the huge PoP.

And she arrived with her Skylanders in Skylands. Dawn was the first one the notice.
---
#10 Posted: 14:24:26 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2- part 2
--------------------------
Dawn claws Sasumie, freaking her out. Sasumie asked. "What's your name?" Dawn sighed. "My name was Stefanie, but now I want another name to suit me, so it's Dawn." Sasumie asked again. "Do you have a DarkSpyro account?" Dawn nodded, her wings moving with the wind. "What's the account's name?" Dawn looked at Sasumie. "You really want me to tell, Sasumie." "How did you...?" Dawn replied. "Only Sasumie would ask me that question. My account name is CatAmber." Sasumie screamed, bumped against a spiky pillar in the cave, and passed out.
------------------------
Dawn looked at Spyro. Spyro said to her. "That was...weird. Why did she scream?" Dawn said. "Well, I think she just realized that this wasn't a dream. I hope. Let's hide her when Hugo comes." Dino-rang and Terrafin yelled. "Hugo!" Voodood hid Sasumie into a dark part of the cave, the only thing lighting it was Voodood's axe. Hugo came in.

"Hey! What's that new skylander you got there?" Spyro replied. "Her name is Dawn! She just got here one day ago!" Dawn nodded. Hugo said. "Well...She looks like a mix of jumbled up skylanders." Dawn flew onto Hugo, saying. "I know, I know." Hugo and the skylanders (Except for Voodood, Terrafin,and Slam Bam.) walked to the Core of Light. Dawn gasped again. She sensed some danger... Spyro backed up. Kaos was somehow back! Hugo and the skylanders backed up, the only skylander not backing up was Dawn!
------------------------
Tony was playing some Pokemon on his DSi. He had saved the game before he faced the Champion! He walked up to the champion... and he bumped the DSi onto the bed and it shut off. (That happens with mine. Why?) Tony heard his little sister laughing like mad. Then he heard it.

"Tony! Vinny! Stop eating the concret shoes!" "But boss, they tes so good! *Nom nom nom.*" "They had the sweet flavor that normal concret don't have! *Chomp.*"

Tony yelled. "SAVANNA! STOP PLAYING THAT!" the sound stopped.
---
#11 Posted: 20:43:47 20/02/2012
Concrete shoes!
---
Why am I back
#12 Posted: 21:07:50 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?f...e&v=DxPsXB2vo90

Around 3:43.

Edit: expect more story later.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:52 20/02/2012 by CatAmber
#13 Posted: 22:00:20 21/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2- part 3- Tony and Sasumie kinda find out that they're sister and brother...
------------------
Tony looked at his wall. Skateboards...His computer...Legos...Skylanders game and figurines... and...Savanna's book! Tony yelled. "Savanna! Get your book out of my room!" Savanna came in, got her book, and went back downstairs. Tony looked at his skylanders.
------------------
Sasumie woke up. She saw Voodood and her two skylanders. She wanted to stand up, but she fell down each tie she tried. "Don't bother trying. You're in another form now." Voodood said. Sasumie looked at herself, and screamed. "This has GOTTA be a dream! A dream in a dream!" Voodood shook his head. "If this was a dream," He started. "Then why do you have spikes from the other dream?" Sasumie looked at her back, noticing that she was a black and white Zap! She thought. Ugh! Why am I a black and white Zap?
------------------
Tony bolted up. He thought that he heard someone say: "Ugh! Why am I a Black and white Zap?" he thought he heard someone scream it no less. then he thought. I,Tony, must be going bananas. He reached out to his game. He thought that he had heard a voice... that sounded familiar? That was not anyone he knew! Still, he focused...
------------------
Cliff hanger again. I want you to know that I need to do one of these two ideas.

1. I make Sasumie appear like a ghost but human in front of tony.
Or
2. Tony gets teleported, sees Sasumie and her human form, then goes back to find out that he didn't travel for one minute like he thought.
---
#14 Posted: 23:02:00 21/02/2012
1. You like Zap don't you smilie
---
Why am I back
#15 Posted: 01:03:22 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Yes...How did you know?

Choice 1? OK.

Choice 1
---------------

Choice 2
------------
So far... Look!

(\_/)
(0 0)
o(')(')
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:09:22 22/02/2012 by CatAmber
#16 Posted: 06:16:01 22/02/2012
(\_/)
(smilie)
o(')(') Bunny

Lucky guess…
---
Why am I back
#17 Posted: 21:08:46 22/02/2012 | Topic Creator
(\_/)
(smilie)
o(')(')
---
#18 Posted: 23:16:41 24/02/2012 | Topic Creator
This is alive!
---
#19 Posted: 06:28:35 25/02/2012
*revives topic*
---
Why am I back
#20 Posted: 02:59:03 26/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Is anyone going to vote?
---
#21 Posted: 04:13:03 26/02/2012
Probably no one
---
Why am I back
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#22 Posted: 14:22:21 26/02/2012
2 Please...I voted smilie
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#23 Posted: 14:32:18 26/02/2012 | Topic Creator
You?

1 2
------------ ------------
1 1

We got a tie! 1 more person votes and we have that Tiebreaker!
---
#24 Posted: 16:22:11 26/02/2012
http://imageshack.us/content_r...6NPU1tHR7ZLl0dI
I'd also like to add my skylanders.
Name: Spicket.
Element: Magic.
Moves: Golden Claw, melee combo using Spicket's claws.
I Can Jump!, use magic to float through the air for a short amount of time then come down with force.
Rainbow, frightens enimies away and heals alies.
Description: In the link, the lavendar is sparkles btw.
How he got with the Skylanders: Formerly a stuffed animal, Spicket got sucked into the portal with Shadow (miniquiny999) and was given the abilities to talk and move on his own, as well as being outfitted with claws and an elemental marking.

http://imageshack.us/content_r...6dbT1Mrb8JLl0dI
Name: Shadow (miniquiny999)
Element: Magic
Moves: Shadow Thunder, hit enimies with a bolt of lightning shrouded in mysterios shadows
Shadowblink, much like Sunburn's Fireblink but instead of damaging enimies in your path, heal alies in your path
Radiaton Flight, fly into the air and shoot a beam of nueclear(spell?) energy from your collar
How she got with the Skylanders: Got sucked into a gargantuan PoP as miniquiny999 like CatAmber and Susamie, and then transformed into her fan dragon, Shadow.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
#25 Posted: 02:01:25 02/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hm-hm.

So...do you want me to act out the transforming part, or just...play after story?

Chapter 2- part 4- Tony gets a whip around.
---------------------------------------------------------
Tony shrugged and started to play his skylanders game. He placed Sunburn on the PoP, playing a little on it. The T.V suddenly stopped, the storm outside stopped, and everything froze, even the knocking on his window stopped. Tony got up. He wasn't frozen. Then he saw a figure. That was familiar...Even though he had NEVER saw it/her/him before. He got up, and walked. "Hello, Tony." The person said. Tony walked closer. "How do you...know my name?" The person shook her head. "I don't know how. But the name popped into my head when I saw you...Actually, I'm a spirit, separated from my other body." Tony nodded, then walked forward, then froze.

"Did you say...other? Who has two bodies?" The spirit replied. "Well, Me, Dawn, and... Shadow." Tony then was teleported. He saw Dawn, Sasumie's other body, and Shadow. Dawn was facing something big...like Kaos! Dawn saw the others back up. Tony did too. "Go to a huge PoP in your backyard. then put skylanders in a hole meant for them. then, come to me." Tony said. "How, Why do I feel like we're familiar?" The spirit looked at him. "Because I'm your long-lost sister, Sasumie." Then he was back at his house, everything going again. Then he looked at the clock, and almost screamed like a girl. It was 1:00, like when he left! He got up, and ran outside.

-----------------------------------------------------
Dawn saw Sasumie and Voodood come. "There's a prophecy..." Spyro came up. "What is it?" Voodood stumbled, then said in another voice: "There will be three, human-skylanders, that save the rest from doom." then Voodood fell down. Dawn and Sasumie looked. They could be part of the three...no wonder Dawn felt courage instead of fear when she saw him! Sasumie was the same. Now they had to wait. What kind of doom? Who were the three? So many questions...

----------------------------------------------------
Tony gasped. He was almost finished what Spirit Sasumie said to do, and his portal was glowing already. He just inserted his stuff that he wanted to go with him, and he jumped on. Tony waited. Then he noticed that Sasumie was fixing some things, then he was teleported as well.
-----------------------------------------------------

The three are gonna be two of my characters...and one of yours!

Guess!
---
#26 Posted: 16:55:35 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
GUYS!
---
#27 Posted: 19:32:05 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
*Rageface.*
---
#28 Posted: 20:21:07 03/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay...

Chapter 2- part 5- Dawn defeats a whole army...
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kaos (In his giant floating head form) said. "Ha! You fools, backing up from a challenge!" He then saw Dawn. "GR! ATTACK!" A whole bunch of Dark-skylanders came down. Dawn smiled. "This. is. ON!" Dawn ran forward a group of Sunburns. She used blue thunder to knock them out, all at once. Zap lifted his head. "Huh?" This was greeted by. "How?" How did she do that?" and "Amazing." Dawn was greeted next by a group of evil Dino-rangs. She defeated them by just using her blue lightning again.

Sasumie walked forward, but was held back by Spyro. "Watch." Spyro said.

Dawn then flirted with a few Evil Stump Smashs. While they were distracted, she used her Fire Cloud to knock them out. The evil Hex came next. She just defeated them by running around and then shooting them with Blue lightning. next came evil Double Troubles, right behind Dawn! Dawn defeated them by turning around and shooting them with a Fire cloud. The Evil Gill Grunts ran to her. She just defeated them by using Blue lighting on all of them. Evil Boomers came next, yelling "BLOW IT UP! BLOW IT UP!"

Dawn defeated them by grabbing their dynamite and throwing them back to their owners. Sasumie watched with the other skylanders. Dawn was countered by evil Warnado. She counted them by leading their tornadoes back to them. Kaos was stumped. "What! HOW! How could one measly skylander defeat one of my three armies!? Grr....I'll get you!"

And just like that, he disappeared.
------------------------------------------------------------
Brackish Water appeared. He woke up. He looked at his right. He saw a Black and white Zap. "Uhh..."

Sasumie/Drought noticed him. "T-T-T..."

Brackish Water said this: "Sasumie?!" and Drought said this: "Tony!?" At the same time. Voodood rolled his eyes. Brackish Water asked. "Why is there a mess here?" Dawn came over. "Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong story."
---
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#29 Posted: 21:17:06 03/03/2012
cool good story but it can get counfusing at times
#30 Posted: 00:48:36 04/03/2012
You can do the transformation if it's not to much trouble as 'chapter # extra' or 'chapter number 2 part 3.5'. I don't care if you don't.
---
#31 Posted: 02:12:19 04/03/2012
Yay chapters!
… sorry I haven't been on.
---
Why am I back
#32 Posted: 13:28:22 04/03/2012
Or I could always do it
---
#33 Posted: 21:51:31 06/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay! Thank you for your....Feedback! I'm gonna include a character... (Yes, you can do it, miniquiny999.)

Chapter 3- part 1- A strange Pokething is here...
------------------------------------------------------------------
Brackish Water started to talk, but was interrupted by a...CRASH! Dawn located the sound, then ran over. She gasped. "Have any of you heard of...Pokemon?" Brackish Water nodded. "Yeah. Why?" Drought nodded. Dawn replied. "Because...There's a Squirtle/bulbasuar over here." Drought shook her head. That was CRAZY! She had thought of it before... Drought ran over. She yelled. "No way!" Dawn nodded. "Yes way." The little Pokemon looked at Drought, then Dawn. "Why am I...here?" Dawn smiled. "It's because... You crashed here." Squirtasuar looked at her. "I know. My bulb hurts like crazy. Now..." Squirtasuar got up. She wiped herself off. "And I owe you. What should I do?" Dawn said. "We should fight together." Squirtasuar nodded. "I'd love to, but... My bulb is my main attack power. Should I rest?" Dawn and Drought looked at each other. "I guess that means yes." Squirtasuar walked over to a field.

Extra 1- A lost Dragoness.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A dragon with a horn and a Moon on her head was walking in the alleys of the the Restored island. She was alone, friendly, and shy too. No one would take her. She was lonely. She saw a cloud that would be her home. She flew to it, curling up, and falling asleep. Later, she woke up and found herself over a island. She flew down, taking the island as her own. She used her horn to fire a water ball at where she aimed. Moon, the dragoness, started building a Water Castle with her horn magic. Later, she was sleeping in a water bed, safe and sound. For now...
---
#34 Posted: 12:25:26 07/03/2012
Extra 2- Shadow
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rosie was at her grama's house. For whatever reason, she brought her Dark Spyro and PoP. She was sleeping with her glasses, 3DS, and stuffed animal, Spicket, on the night table. She got up and saw a G(iant)PoP, with a hole for a smaller PoP and Dark Spyro. She checked her darkSpyro acount. She had a message from CatAmber: My Fanfic is real! If you see a huge PoP, put in your PoP and all the Skylanders you have with you! "Wow... Cool!" said Rosie. She grabbed her coat and Spicket, put on her glasses, then rummaged through her bag for her PoP and Dark Spyro. She left a note to her grama that said, "Grama, I'm going to be fine. If you worry, Keep an eye on a fanfiction. Keep me logged on and go to 'settings'. Scroll down and click 'subsciptions'. Read 'Skylanders is...real? Skylanders able to be made up!'. Don't post anything! Signed, Rosie." She tossed up Spicket, cibmbed up and placed her stuff in the holes. Rosie picked up Spicket and got ready for the impact.
---
#35 Posted: 21:18:53 07/03/2012 | Topic Creator
*claps.* So... a 'to be continued?' thing?
---
#36 Posted: 22:55:18 07/03/2012
No, She just wakes up and is like "Hi Susamie! Hi Dawn! *looks at self* OH COOOLLLL I'M SHADOW! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Then it goes back to YOU writing YOUR fanfic...
---
#37 Posted: 06:30:34 14/03/2012
Hello~ *knocks on computer screen*
---
Why am I back
#38 Posted: 11:48:04 27/03/2012
Hiaz.
---
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#39 Posted: 16:33:33 27/03/2012
hmm this story seems to of gone dead
#40 Posted: 20:39:46 28/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry it took too long...

Chapter 3- Part two- If Humans=trouble, then Three skylanders=Destiny.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn was lousing around, when she heard some whispers as clear as day. She focused to find out it was some Humans- Humans who were the minions of Kaos! "Hey...You think this'll work to lure them out? I mean, the pancakes..." "Shush! I know what I'm doing!" Dawn looked at the pancakes. She backed away. Dawn was NOT going to get tricked.. Drought and Squirtasuar did too. Everyone else (Cynder too.) who was mentioned in this story walked forward. Suddenly, A net captured every Skylander by twos! (Except for the ones AWAY from the pancakes.) Cynder and Spyro were caught in an accidental kiss. Everyone started to tease, forgetting where they were. "Spyro and Cynder, Sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage-" Dawn yelled. "GUYS! YOU'RE IN THE AIR!" Squirtasuar yelled. "DON'T EAT ANYTHING THEY GIVE YOU!" Drought said. "We'll save you soon!" The nets were flown away with the Humans airplanes.

Dawn put her paw like starting a call. Drought put her paw onto Dawn's. then Squirtasuar finished the move. Then they yelled. "WE'LL GET REPLACEMENTS FOR THE SKYLANDERS AND SAVE THEM!" They then laughed and went off. Squirtasuar was searching the seas when she saw an island with A water castle. Squirtasuar went up to the door. Luna yawned and opened the door. Squirtasuar was looking at Luna as if she was important, then said. "Would you like to be part of the skylanders?" Luna's eyes brightened. Luna jumped onto Squirtasuar and then said. "Yes! Come on!" Squirtasuar and Luna flew away, looking for more skylanders.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, I'm Desaprate for skylanders NOW. I need more...skylanders for replacements and the ones that have not been mentioned, (Like Double Trouble) Are put in a trance, sent to Earth, and are searching for Kaos. Dawn finds another dragon (Of the Magic element...No, Not Spyro!) Sees them after a breeze (The dragon prefers to master the element of Wind.) And Tells the new master Dawn. Dawn then decides to send Shadow, Drought, and two others to find them, and snap them to reality. Please.. (Fades off.)

Name: Talon
Element: Magic- But prefers to master wind.
Moves:
Primary move- Wind strike- Talon flaps her wings like crazy, and spiky balls hit the enemy.

Secondary move- Talon scratch- Like Spyro's Charge, Except she doesn't move and scratchs with her Talons.

Third move- when Talons fly.- Talon flies.

Description: A Blue dragon with White paws. Her wings are like Spyro's, except Blue. Her claws are sharper then spyro's.
How they got with the Skylanders: Dawn found her.
---
#41 Posted: 04:57:19 29/03/2012
Really good.

Have I put mine in for this *wondering*
---
Why am I back
#42 Posted: 21:47:17 29/03/2012 | Topic Creator
You should Put it in a form...Just saying!
---
#43 Posted: 00:47:25 30/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post, (And off-topic,) But I have started a new story! It's in the...Off-topic section. I won't tell you the name, but you'll find it.
---
#44 Posted: 04:55:48 30/03/2012
Okay *goes to find sheet and topic*
---
Why am I back
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me