Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Lol fail [CLOSED]
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#1 Posted: 03:06:31 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
So, I was doing the "walking in water" glitch in the tiki level (name won't come to mind right now, sorry), and I wondered if I could do it in the home level, Summer Forest, too. I'm sure this glitch as already been discovered. Well, anyway, I do the steps to the swimming in air glitch, get out of the boundaries of the level, then proceed to headbash into the water. I've successfully done the walking in water glitch in the homeworld.

The problem? The water's too deep to get out of. And I haven't saved yet. And I have no lives.

Fail. smilie

I'm sure no one actually cares about this story, I just felt like sharing it smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#2 Posted: 04:38:45 30/01/2012
0.o Mmm... That's weird, well... I didn't find a glitch in this game (really, I don't try to make some bugs or glitches for many reasons) but I found a lot of glitches or bugs in other Spyro Games. Really, I never heard that glitch before...
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#3 Posted: 18:03:35 30/01/2012
Quote: SamXala
0.o Mmm... That's weird, well... I didn't find a glitch in this game (really, I don't try to make some bugs or glitches for many reasons) but I found a lot of glitches or bugs in other Spyro Games. Really, I never heard that glitch before...

To me in the older Spyro games there are glitches but for the most part you only seem to encounter them when you go to look for them, if you were to play the game normally there's a minimal chance that you'll see a glitch.

EDIT: And I'm sure it would only be a minor one even if you did see one.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:04:03 30/01/2012 by SuperSpyroFan
Azrael Red Sparx Gems: 37
#4 Posted: 12:31:03 05/02/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

To me in the older Spyro games there are glitches but for the most part you only seem to encounter them when you go to look for them, if you were to play the game normally there's a minimal chance that you'll see a glitch.

Agreed. The only glitch I ran into as a kid was swimming in the air in Breeze Harbor, which I did on accident. But it wasn't anything major and happened because of me rushing around.

But I've played Spyro for years and never had any other glitches happen unless I looked. It seems like a game you can "break" but it doesn't really do it on it's own. (Unless of course your disc is scratched to the moon and back)

As for what happened to you, that's not too fun but I bet it was a bit of a shock. I've seen that happen before in a video but the person did it on purpose. That is the sucky thing about it, it's impossible to get out without just shutting off the system.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:24 05/02/2012 by Azrael
#5 Posted: 13:01:32 05/02/2012
Quote: Azrael
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Agreed. The only glitch I ran into as a kid was swimming in the air in Breeze Harbor, which I did on accident. But it wasn't anything major and happened because of me rushing around.

But I've played Spyro for years and never had any other glitches happen unless I looked. It seems like a game you can "break" but it doesn't really do it on it's own. (Unless of course your disc is scratched to the moon and back)

As for what happened to you, that's not too fun but I bet it was a bit of a shock. I've seen that happen before in a video but the person did it on purpose. That is the sucky thing about it, it's impossible to get out without just shutting off the system.

I'm sure you don't need to turn off the console, I done a glitch in Summer Forest where Spyro was trapped in that part where the fishes swim, I just paused the game and quit to the main menu and re-loaded the file again.
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 15:05:37 05/02/2012
weird glitch.

But saving and quitting will bring you bak to the beginning of the level, so don't worry!
---
Bring the Fanta
#7 Posted: 15:34:13 05/02/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
weird glitch.

But saving and quitting will bring you bak to the beginning of the level, so don't worry!

Exactly, and the glitch won't be there so the level has basically reset itself.
---
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#8 Posted: 17:00:05 24/06/2012
When I did that in Summer Forest it didn't glitch
Atchient8 Ripto Gems: 27
#9 Posted: 17:09:50 25/06/2012
The glitches also only exist in the PAL and NTSC-U versions. In SpyroxSparx: Tondemo Tours (Fun fact, Tondemo means outrageous in Japanese), which is the NTSC-J version, among the many things that were changed in the game were almost all of the bugs, even double jumping and clipping glitches. The only glitch I found that works is the Hurricos Super Jump glitch, but that is an engine problem.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#10 Posted: 15:53:52 14/09/2012
Aha lolzzzz I did that smilie

The Tiki level is....drumroll...

MAGMA CONE

I always get that mixed up with the other place in YOTD......
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#11 Posted: 00:10:16 17/09/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar

MAGMA CONE

Actually, I believe that tiki level is called Idol Springs. But don't feel bad. I even forget what some levels are called sometimes, and had to look this one up.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#12 Posted: 05:27:02 17/09/2012
^ Cause Tiki level IS Idol Springs. In here it is easy to do underwater trap. I did that in probably every level where it is possible smilie
---
Any Osu fan here?
Glimmer Red Sparx Gems: 50
#13 Posted: 16:08:14 12/02/2013
I have a question, any one know any easy levels for orbs? I need 5 more for ripto
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#14 Posted: 17:32:25 12/02/2013
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
Quote: Jaggedstar

MAGMA CONE

Actually, I believe that tiki level is called Idol Springs. But don't feel bad. I even forget what some levels are called sometimes, and had to look this one up.

o poop.

Quote: Glimmer
I have a question, any one know any easy levels for orbs? I need 5 more for ripto

-Make a topic 'bout it smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me