First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Scret Spawn Level? [CLOSED]
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#51 Posted: 02:11:55 19/04/2012
Me too.
SpyroCool Red Sparx Gems: 27
#52 Posted: 18:18:13 19/04/2012
Wow! This sounds really interesting. I might try it. Those glitched up screens, do they make a sound by any chance? I don't have any information about it I'm afraid. Sorry.
---
I'm a fan of the classic series, specifically Spyro 2. I love that game!
Own: [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie]
Want: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#53 Posted: 19:19:02 19/04/2012
I'm sure they don't, as the regular loading screens make no sound.
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#54 Posted: 19:54:08 19/04/2012
Nope. Apart from the regular sounds of the playstation.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#55 Posted: 06:48:20 20/04/2012
Ok thanks. Weird noises on screens like that freak me out for some reason. No clue why.
---
#56 Posted: 07:36:46 20/04/2012
Hey, you're not the only one. I once put a PC game in my PS2. Anyone remember the red screen when you put an unsupported disc in a PS2? God, that was horrifying.
#57 Posted: 15:26:30 20/04/2012
*shudders* I hate weird noises on screens. I had a dream once about that smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#58 Posted: 16:19:54 20/04/2012
Good, at least I'm not the only one. And don't get me started on screamers.

I don't mind horror games and stuff, but I hate screamers. Is that weird?
---
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#59 Posted: 19:45:32 20/04/2012
Nah, that isn't weird. I hate it when I drop my Gameboy while playing. It's GUARANTEED to make glitched up sounds. About the Secret Spawn Level, what do you think it's for?
#60 Posted: 19:55:35 20/04/2012
Not sure. I'm guessing maybe it's just a debug/test level that they didn't remove.
---
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#61 Posted: 01:32:59 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroCool
Not sure. I'm guessing maybe it's just a debug/test level that they didn't remove.

That's what I'm thinking. The guy who told me about it said that if you wiat long enough, that dinosaur you were meant to fight in Dino Mines spawns up, too... So it may have been a test level for tesing new elements.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#62 Posted: 01:33:38 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: ExtremeSpyro
Hey, you're not the only one. I once put a PC game in my PS2. Anyone remember the red screen when you put an unsupported disc in a PS2? God, that was horrifying.

What red screen? I've never gotten that before... O.o
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#63 Posted: 01:34:48 21/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Wow! This sounds really interesting. I might try it. Those glitched up screens, do they make a sound by any chance? I don't have any information about it I'm afraid. Sorry.

Nope. I did it, no sound what so ever. However the glitchyness makes one expect sound. xD I was very wary when I did it 'cause I was expecting it to suddenly make odd noises like my DS.
---
#64 Posted: 01:44:27 21/04/2012
Quote: AshETERNAL

That's what I'm thinking. The guy who told me about it said that if you wiat long enough, that dinosaur you were meant to fight in Dino Mines spawns up, too... So it may have been a test level for tesing new elements.

REALLY?? Holy mother of all things, I have to figure out this code!
#65 Posted: 02:34:58 21/04/2012
So Ash, can you give us the code?
#66 Posted: 09:06:43 21/04/2012
ExtremeSpyro, I don't think she has it.
---
#67 Posted: 15:35:57 21/04/2012
No she mentioned that she had forgotten the code so that's why we are trying to figure out which codes are unused to see if any lead us to this spawn level. We aren't just trying to glitch the game smilie
---
#68 Posted: 17:20:13 21/04/2012
I know, but I thought ExtremeSpyro was asking Ash for the code, but I was saying. if she had it, she would have posted it.
---
#69 Posted: 17:22:03 21/04/2012
Yes. Unless she was trying to torture us by making us try out every single code there was smilie
---
#70 Posted: 17:45:07 21/04/2012
Haha. But anyway, have we tried ALL the codes yet?
---
#71 Posted: 18:07:19 21/04/2012
I don't think so. We've tried 4 or 5.
---
#72 Posted: 18:49:27 21/04/2012
Oh, ok then. It shouldn't take long. I'll try and do some soon
---
#73 Posted: 19:48:57 21/04/2012
Ok. smilie I hope we find the level.
---
#74 Posted: 03:07:57 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpirowdeDragoon

REALLY?? Holy mother of all things, I have to figure out this code!

If it DOES exist, I agree. That's why I wanted to try it out in the first place!!
---
#75 Posted: 03:09:29 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Haha. But anyway, have we tried ALL the codes yet?

Not yet. I haven't tried many of them yet, but I wonder if we possibly will need to hack the game to get into the files... O.o
---
#76 Posted: 03:09:51 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaby
I don't think so. We've tried 4 or 5.

6 I think...
---
#77 Posted: 03:52:24 22/04/2012
It took nine years to find this.

It's been 12 YEARS since YotD came out. I get the feeling it's the above all over again.
#78 Posted: 23:16:21 22/04/2012 | Topic Creator

It's been 12 YEARS since YotD came out. I get the feeling it's the above all over again.

Lol That right there is hilarious.
---
#79 Posted: 00:31:48 23/04/2012
Yep. There needs to be more games like that.
Anyway...
I'm going to look up the developers of YotD, and see if I can't find any email addresses.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#80 Posted: 19:23:16 23/04/2012

What is that about? What's the point of this video at all?
---
Any Osu fan here?
#81 Posted: 22:16:50 23/04/2012
Inspiration.
#82 Posted: 17:41:44 10/05/2012
Has anybody found any other codes?
---
#83 Posted: 23:53:46 10/05/2012
No, sadly.
#84 Posted: 19:03:15 13/05/2012
Oh. How many are left?
---
#85 Posted: 21:44:58 13/05/2012
Not sure.
#86 Posted: 01:39:04 25/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay guys, listen up!!!! I sat in fro of game with a pen and paper for a really long time, trying all the codes possible. Every last warp code. And got nothing. Absolutly nothing. But I'm not gonna give up yet. Because I found an old code I'd written down that was very differant from the warp one. And when I inputted it, it made Sparx freeze like when you put in the warp code. So if this level really exists, then it may be acsessible by other codes.
---
#87 Posted: 14:53:10 25/06/2012
What was the old code?
---
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#88 Posted: 16:01:02 25/06/2012
Insomniac dont exist anymore-wait, do they?!
#89 Posted: 17:59:03 25/06/2012
^They do, they just don't make Spyro anymore.
---
#90 Posted: 21:14:32 25/06/2012
Okay guys, listen up!!!! I sat in fro of game with a pen and paper for a really long time, trying all the codes possible. Every last warp code. And got nothing. Absolutly nothing. But I'm not gonna give up yet. Because I found an old code I'd written down that was very differant from the warp one. And when I inputted it, it made Sparx freeze like when you put in the warp code. So if this level really exists, then it may be acsessible by other codes.

And what code is that?
mrhoix Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#91 Posted: 18:29:56 27/06/2012
Sorry to let everyone down, but there are no Secret test levels or anything like that left in the game. If this code you're talking about is true, then it most definitely will not bring you to this level. If the code does exist, it might start to bring you to this non-existent level and freeze. The developers may have used it when the level was available. People like LXshadow have scanned the game thoroughly and has not found anything of that sort. Sorry to disappoint you all.
---
I'm making a spyro fangame called: Spyro: The dragon Eclipse.
wasprocks Green Sparx Gems: 281
#92 Posted: 19:05:59 27/06/2012
Quote: mrhoix
Sorry to let everyone down, but there are no Secret test levels or anything like that left in the game. If this code you're talking about is true, then it most definitely will not bring you to this level. If the code does exist, it might start to bring you to this non-existent level and freeze. The developers may have used it when the level was available. People like LXshadow have scanned the game thoroughly and has not found anything of that sort. Sorry to disappoint you all.

On topic: Aww... This was so interesting topic. Too bad there's no secret level.

Off topic: Spyro Eclipse looks so cool!!!!
---
Original Spyro!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/HardRockRock12345
My Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#93 Posted: 20:09:44 27/06/2012
On topic: Someone may send mail to Insomniac with question about test areas. If there are none, there is nothing to look after
Off topic: Yes, Spyro Eclipse is awesome!
---
Any Osu fan here?
wasprocks Green Sparx Gems: 281
#94 Posted: 06:28:42 28/06/2012
Quote: Wojowu
On topic: Someone may send mail to Insomniac with question about test areas. If there are none, there is nothing to look after

I'm not sure if Insomniac will answer anything if you ask about secret level. I once asked them would they make a new Spyro game if they had a chance. Then I asked why they won't answer to my question and they said they don't answer to Spyro related questions (or something like that)
---
Original Spyro!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/HardRockRock12345
My Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
mrhoix Blue Sparx Gems: 958
#95 Posted: 21:16:30 28/06/2012
Quote: wasprocks
Quote: Wojowu

I'm not sure if Insomniac will answer anything if you ask about secret level. I once asked them would they make a new Spyro game if they had a chance. Then I asked why they won't answer to my question and they said they don't answer to Spyro related questions (or something like that)

There definitely are secret test levels and stuff, there's just no way in accessing them through the game. Also you're correct, Insomniac do not answer to Spyro related questions. BUT, if you can track down the emails of the people that worked on the game and not the General Insomniac email, then you may get some answers. I've known a few people to have done this before and have found some interesting stuff. It's just a matter of tracking them down and such.
---
I'm making a spyro fangame called: Spyro: The dragon Eclipse.
#96 Posted: 03:01:59 20/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaby
What was the old code?

It's circle, square, right, left, right, square, circle, x I belive. I can't test if that's the right one right now, 'cause I'm playing the first Spyro with my mom, but I think that's the one that made Sparx act like I'd inputted the warp code.
---
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#97 Posted: 13:27:03 22/07/2012

What red screen? I've never gotten that before... O.o

Oh yes I've had that. Scared the living daylights out of me.
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#98 Posted: 19:09:00 03/11/2012
*BUMP*
Sorry, but ive been there as well. The level is similar to the level on Spyro a heros tail thats a testing ground level.

My brother showed it to me once, i will ask if he still knows the code...
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#99 Posted: 21:25:44 03/11/2012
I've heard many rumors about the dino from Dino Mines still existing before, but as far as I know, it's all a myth. So many people have thoroughly hacked the games, and nothing has turned up on it.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#100 Posted: 01:15:53 28/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyrobeta
*BUMP*
Sorry, but ive been there as well. The level is similar to the level on Spyro a heros tail thats a testing ground level.

My brother showed it to me once, i will ask if he still knows the code...

Really? That would be nice. I've been very curious about this "level" for quite a long time, now. It'd be great if we could finally crack the code. Literally.
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me