Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Release Date of Figures [CLOSED]
Strock2e30 Red Sparx Gems: 37
#351 Posted: 14:48:24 18/01/2012
Checked this morning, 19th. Target in Webster, NY [the real upstate NY smilie ] and they said Friday morning as well.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#352 Posted: 14:58:58 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Strock2e30
Checked this morning, 19th. Target in Webster, NY [the real upstate NY smilie ] and they said Friday morning as well.

Sorry, anything south of 84 is downstate.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
walker2003 Green Sparx Gems: 223
#353 Posted: 15:10:18 18/01/2012
Just went to my local Wal-Mart and they had Stump Smash, Sonic Boom, Drobot, Prism Break, Bash, and Voodoo. I would buy some and ship out if I knew out to get payment. I would not up the price just add some on for shipping.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:07 18/01/2012 by walker2003
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#354 Posted: 16:34:37 18/01/2012
Quote: SerAndrew
Quote: scout_post
Quote: Espiodudeful7
My best friend told me he bought the last empire of ice on Saturday night then I checked Sunday morning I'm pretty tickedT-T

Honestly, this is why I am putting a lot of my eggs in Target's basket to get these things. Hoping I don't regret that, but if you have a local Target near you, you will know by 8:30am each day if they have them in or not. And if not, you can wait until the next day their shipments are due. It's really hard to predict when some of these stores get their shipments and when they will actually put them out on the floor. I'm sure there are downsides to this strategy, but that's where I feel like I have the best chance.

I totally agree. I checked with my Target this morning right at 8am and they had the double trouble 3 pack. I nearly dropped the phone when they said "yes we have it."

Aaaahhh! YOu are so lucky. Congratulations! My Target(s) are starting to fill their shelves (at least for a few hours) with Prism Breaks, Stump Smash, Drobots, Bash, Voodoods, etc. Even saw a couple more EoI's this morning, but no Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant or Cynder.... sad face. smilie Wal Marts around here are still mostly bare. In about an hour I'll begin my GameStop calls/trips. (the things I do for my kids! they better appreciate this one day!)
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#355 Posted: 16:37:10 18/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Called target (upstate NY) this morning and they had nuttin. However the clerk was nice enough to take his scanner with him and scanned the bar codes to check shipping and confirmed for me that they expect them to be in stock on Friday. Looks like I am getting up early on Friday. Now if only the timing will work out so I can get my kids off to school too. LOL

haha...I feel ya there. But you must prioritize, now what's more important: school or Skylanders? smilie (don't ask your kids that question- smilie)
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#356 Posted: 17:13:26 18/01/2012
Found that uk will get their empire of ice on feb 3rd smilie
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#357 Posted: 17:39:50 18/01/2012
Amazon has Sonic Boom and Prism Break for $7.99 (Super Saving Shipping optional).
Strock2e30 Red Sparx Gems: 37
#358 Posted: 17:51:18 18/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour
Quote: Strock2e30

Sorry, anything south of 84 is downstate.

Yeah, I know. I lived in Orange and Ulster County for a few years. I was born in Niagara Falls and the common response was " I didin't know you were Canadian"
Wzd081 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#359 Posted: 18:14:26 18/01/2012
Just called gamestop. They said they got in 6 yesterday and sold them all. So funny considering I called at 3 and was told they haven't gotten any in for awhile.
#360 Posted: 18:17:00 18/01/2012
SCORE! I had just called 2 GameStops who said they had nothing and checked shipments and weren't expecting anything, hung up, and Tanner from my other GameStop called and let me know he got some new ones in. New characters he had never seen before. No three packs just singles...so I jumped in the car and headed over there. I got: Cynder, Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Sergeant. He only had 2 others: a Drobot and a Flameslinger, but we already have those.

I think I am still going to try to hunt down a 3 pack WW/DT/DS on Friday from Target, and if I get one, I'll be willing to sell these individuals.

Here's a pic, hope this works: http://www.flickr.com/photos/74638577@N02/
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:29 18/01/2012 by scout_post
#361 Posted: 18:47:03 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Nice singles there scout. Very envious ATM.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#362 Posted: 18:52:21 18/01/2012
SCORE! I had just called 2 GameStops who said they had nothing and checked shipments and weren't expecting anything, hung up, and Tanner from my other GameStop called and let me know he got some new ones in. New characters he had never seen before. No three packs just singles...so I jumped in the car and headed over there. I got: Cynder, Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Drill Sergeant. He only had 2 others: a Drobot and a Flameslinger, but we already have those.

I think I am still going to try to hunt down a 3 pack WW/DT/DS on Friday from Target, and if I get one, I'll be willing to sell these individuals.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

nice finds! hopefully one of my gamestops will have cynder and double trouble today : / hope they weren't lying yesterday when they said they were missing a whole box in the shipment and it happened to be the skylanders box =_=
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
zbart Red Sparx Gems: 40
#363 Posted: 19:15:34 18/01/2012
Have found older ones at Target and Walmart over the past 1-2 weeks (Phoenix SE Valley). Still haven't stumbled into any of the new ones yet. The hunt goes on.
Sackexchange Blue Sparx Gems: 802
#364 Posted: 19:51:32 18/01/2012
I hit 4 gamestops yesterday and picked up 3 cynder, 3 double trouble and 3 whirlwind. One of the gamestops I was too late.

Today I went to 2 walmarts and they both got 8 cases. All the same, 8 stump smash, 8 drobot, 8 sonic boom, 8 bash, 8 prism break and 8 voodood.
#365 Posted: 20:01:03 18/01/2012
Sigh, nothing in west los angeles, I missed the shipments in 2 gamestops since I don't normally check them. The ones I check said they didn't get any today. The one gamestop that did have any stock only got a 6pack of singles and there wasn't doubletrouble or cynder in that pack. I think gamestop stores are getting either 6 or 12 single packs.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#366 Posted: 20:12:56 18/01/2012
Accidental double post
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:22:04 18/01/2012 by Wzd081
resfinal Green Sparx Gems: 444
#367 Posted: 20:17:40 18/01/2012
i only got slam bam in MN in IL i havnt had much luck getting double trouble or cynder
---
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16912D33637E27B5
my skylanders gameplay list
#368 Posted: 22:57:50 18/01/2012
My walmart got single packs of drobot, stump smash, sonic boom, voodood, bash, and 1 other older one. Why couldn't they gotten new ones in smilie
RyanidePoison Green Sparx Gems: 140
#369 Posted: 23:09:02 18/01/2012

Yea. It really does sound like Friday is the day for Target. Nothing new around Milwaukee til then.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Skytalon Red Sparx Gems: 59
#370 Posted: 23:44:58 18/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
Sigh, nothing in west los angeles, I missed the shipments in 2 gamestops since I don't normally check them. The ones I check said they didn't get any today. The one gamestop that did have any stock only got a 6pack of singles and there wasn't doubletrouble or cynder in that pack. I think gamestop stores are getting either 6 or 12 single packs.

Wow! I live around the Los Angeles area; more near Carson though.

Last night, I tried the Best Buy in Torrance since their website said the Single Packs were available.. I missed the shipment as well; they all sold out within an hour. But the clerk behind the counter said that, by his logic, they get their shipments in on Monday and Friday night, but to call every day in between since they get some from either returns or FedEx.. Whether the FedEx thing is true or not is up to debate, but it seems legitimate. Anyway, he said to call and, if they have the characters we want, then they'll hold them until we are able to pick them up later that day.

I called the Target in Carson this afternoon and they only had Bash and Voodood.. I might go get Voodood just for the heck of it, but I'm really looking for Cynder, Zap, and Drobot. I also called the San Pedro Target and nothing. I'm kinda skeptical about calling GameStop since we had bad experiences with both of the stores in our area; either the clerk was very rude, or they misinformed us. But I guess it doesn't hurt to try..
---
Top Recruits:smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Leveling Recruits:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking to Recruit:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#371 Posted: 23:59:03 18/01/2012

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

nice finds! hopefully one of my gamestops will have cynder and double trouble today : / hope they weren't lying yesterday when they said they were missing a whole box in the shipment and it happened to be the skylanders box =_=

I have EoI my cynder is on its way and my triple pack should get here within the rest of the month.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#372 Posted: 00:02:30 19/01/2012
Quote: Skytalon

Last night, I tried the Best Buy in Torrance since their website said the Single Packs were available.. I missed the shipment as well; they all sold out within an hour. But the clerk behind the counter said that, by his logic, they get their shipments in on Monday and Friday night, but to call every day in between since they get some from either returns or FedEx.. Whether the FedEx thing is true or not is up to debate, but it seems legitimate. Anyway, he said to call and, if they have the characters we want, then they'll hold them until we are able to pick them up later that day.

I called the Target in Carson this afternoon and they only had Bash and Voodood.. I might go get Voodood just for the heck of it, but I'm really looking for Cynder, Zap, and Drobot. I also called the San Pedro Target and nothing. I'm kinda skeptical about calling GameStop since we had bad experiences with both of the stores in our area; either the clerk was very rude, or they misinformed us. But I guess it doesn't hurt to try..

Yeah it looks like the new singles have only been found at Walmart and Gamestop. Best Buy and Target have been getting wave 1 singles restocked but not wave 3 yet from what I've seen. The Best Buy closest to me is always out of skylanders, they say they sell out within hours of stocking.
---
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#373 Posted: 01:37:35 19/01/2012

Yeah it looks like the new singles have only been found at Walmart and Gamestop. Best Buy and Target have been getting wave 1 singles restocked but not wave 3 yet from what I've seen. The Best Buy closest to me is always out of skylanders, they say they sell out within hours of stocking.

OMG my best buy says that too!
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#374 Posted: 01:43:58 19/01/2012

I'm definitely going to call Best Buy on Friday; I'm not sure if any came in today or will come in tomorrow, but I doubt it. If so, the figure would go fast anyway. Target having some characters in was a bit of a surprise to me; they usually don't have anything on the shelves except for the game itself.

I never tried Walmart, but all I know is that the last time I went was a year ago; the store that was the closest to my house was pretty far (even farther than Best Buy), it was way too crowded, and there were only 2-3 out of maybe 10 registers open. So I hated it from then on. But I might've gone on a bad day, I guess.

I'm still trying to get the Legendary 3 Pack from Toys R Us, but since that's as far as Walmart, I check online to see if they have it in or not. I might start calling them, too.

EDIT: Also, as far as I know, Best Buy is allowing only 3 characters per household, which is a great away to limit scalpers on how many they can resell on eBay. I'm not sure if any other stores are doing this as well, but if so, kudos to them! smilie
---
Leveling Recruits:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:06:10 19/01/2012 by Skytalon
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#375 Posted: 02:22:49 19/01/2012
I checked the Warehouse, Harvey Norman, Noel Leeming, Dick Smith, and Bond+Bond. NOTHING AT ALL.
Samsdad Red Sparx Gems: 82
#376 Posted: 04:23:02 19/01/2012
I had a successful "heroic challenge" today. :-) This evening Walmart in Farmingdale, NY had one Double Trouble and one Drill Seargent, which I bought. They also had several Chop Chops (mabye 6) and one or two Flameslingers, and I think a Bash. My son already has those, so I didn't buy those.

The Walmart in Massapequa, NY had two Boomers which i didn't buy as my son has him already.

At midday, Gamestop on 14th street in Manhattan had 1 Chop Chop and one Flameslinger left. The clerk was limiting Skylanders to one per customer, (which I thought was nice) so I bought Flameslinger (already had Chop Chop).

Target in Farmingdale, NY had a single Bash, which I bought. I assume they had other Skylanders earlier. This is the first evidence of any restocking I've seen at any local Targets.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
sayitbetter Red Sparx Gems: 54
#377 Posted: 08:04:43 19/01/2012
Check w/ Bestbuy online to check stock in local stores for the type of pack you're looking for (3-pack, adventure, singles) and see what changes throughout the day. Their inventory system is pretty reliable. I check from my phone and it hasn't failed me yet. I don't think Cynder has hit SoCal Bestbuys yet. Torrance Bestbuy has been getting EOI and DBLE TRBL Tripples drop-shipped direct from Activision.
Littleguy Green Sparx Gems: 115
#378 Posted: 16:04:24 19/01/2012
Can anyone from Illinois Oswego/Aurora area help? All I need is one that is sonic boom please help
#379 Posted: 16:56:33 19/01/2012
Best buy in central MS got the double trouble 3 pack in today. Had a friend pick it up for me.
#380 Posted: 16:57:43 19/01/2012
When was the last time you checked walmart? A lot of the ones in Missouri (my area) got a bunch of singles of older ones. Sonic boom was one of them.
#381 Posted: 16:59:23 19/01/2012
Actually you can get sonic boom on amazon right now for 7.99
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:00:35 19/01/2012 by Wzd081
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#382 Posted: 17:00:23 19/01/2012
Hello, I assume that you are new here but in the right bottom corner of your messages there is an edit button. You can use it to add more information in your current post. Thanks!
#383 Posted: 18:01:50 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I had a really good feeling about today when I went to bed last night. I woke up with that same good feeling. I called gamestop (the only phone call I was making today [really good feeling]) at 11:30 and sure enough, they got their 6 singles in today. I cant believe I drove with the feelings that I had. The GTFO of my way mentality was strong. LOL When I arrived, I picked up whirl, double, and drill. I asked the guy behind the counter who purchased cynder and he said he had it on hold for Mike. Well Mike, you beat me to it, congrats. I am holding the 3 new ones for my wife so that she can be the hero to my kids today. I have always been the one to bring home new figures and to see the pure joy on their faces. I am now letting my wife be the one to deliver the bag of goodies. Cant wait to see their faces tonight when she gets home and gives them to our kids.
---
My kids own :
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#384 Posted: 18:15:00 19/01/2012
So does this mean that the ORIGINAL release dates we had(on the first page, couple of comments down, the big effing list!) are now incorrect?? Maybe all they're doing is moving Wham Shell up to June with Camo and Warnado? Or do you think ALL of them will be released around easter? Or will it now be undetermined from this point forward? o-o cuz who knows, they might release the ones schedualed for easter out SOONER, which means sunburn, lightning rod, ignitor(single pack & triple pack versions) and zook would all come out sooner! theories on this??

EDIT; my bad, ignitor doesnt come out until around the time camo and warnado do lol, im wrong! Cynder is supposed to come out in a triple pack with Lightning Rod and Zook. Ignitor comes out with Camo and Warnado. Then Wham Shell is all alone lol.
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:35 19/01/2012 by terranakari
Hero of Time Red Sparx Gems: 27
#385 Posted: 18:15:52 19/01/2012
Yesterday I got Cynder, Chop Chop, Whirlwind, Double Trouble, EoI, and Drill Sergeant, all from Gamestop. Voodood should be coming in the mail today, and I just ordered Prism Break off of Amazon for $7.99. All I need now is Wrecking Ball and I'm done until the spring!
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
GamerDrone Emerald Sparx Gems: 3287
#386 Posted: 18:39:51 19/01/2012
Just picked up Cynder and Double Trouble from Wal-Mart. I plan to stop by TRU to see if they have Empire of Ice. That's the only one my kids are missing.
#387 Posted: 18:53:08 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: terranakari
So does this mean that the ORIGINAL release dates we had(on the first page, couple of comments down, the big effing list!) are now incorrect?? Maybe all they're doing is moving Wham Shell up to June with Camo and Warnado? Or do you think ALL of them will be released around easter? Or will it now be undetermined from this point forward? o-o cuz who knows, they might release the ones schedualed for easter out SOONER, which means sunburn, lightning rod, ignitor(single pack & triple pack versions) and zook would all come out sooner! theories on this??

EDIT; my bad, ignitor doesnt come out until around the time camo and warnado do lol, im wrong! Cynder is supposed to come out in a triple pack with Lightning Rod and Zook. Ignitor comes out with Camo and Warnado. Then Wham Shell is all alone lol.

In the "things have changed" thread we get some info that all the remaining figures and adventure set will be released around spring time. I havent read it in a while and I do not know about the validity of the statement. At this point, its going to come down to some kind of "official" statement from activision on release dates. Considering we didnt get any kind of statement on wave 3, I am not holding my breath for the last go around.
---
My kids own :
terranakari Green Sparx Gems: 468
#388 Posted: 20:42:11 19/01/2012
Thanks, ill keep my eyes on that thread then. =3
---
We finally have all the skylanders from SA and SG! Still working on SSF & STT.

Proud Skylander Mom! To our little skyfamily. <3
malouff Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#389 Posted: 20:54:06 19/01/2012
Ask you local game stop about upcoming Skylanders.

Mine had a print out saying what packs were coming out and when (vague when) using terms like Spring and Easter

There were also the packs shown on the German handout

So the two remaining triple packs are:
1. Cynder, Lightning Rod, and Zook (coming first)
2. Ignitor, Warnado , Camo (last one)

Fist singles coming out are Zook, Ignitor, and Lightning Rod
Also according to them Sunburn (Dragon's Peak) will be in the next wave.
---
Still need from 1st game
volcanic vault & smilie
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#390 Posted: 21:29:39 19/01/2012

If the prices aren;t insane, count me in.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
#391 Posted: 22:00:12 19/01/2012
My local Gamestops said they've been getting shipments of only 4-6 single packs every 1-2 days, but they're supposed to get much bigger shipments come February according to the people who work there.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
#392 Posted: 22:03:01 19/01/2012
That's a relief, I hope it's true.. maybe that's the plan. Work people into a frenzy looking for them and then make them readily available : / Good marketing plan I guess, but it sure the heck stresses me out! lol.
---
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#393 Posted: 23:11:54 19/01/2012
I might check my Walmart for new ones
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
resfinal Green Sparx Gems: 444
#394 Posted: 23:23:14 19/01/2012
try about of places today in IL and no luck
---
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL16912D33637E27B5
my skylanders gameplay list
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#395 Posted: 23:24:51 19/01/2012
Mine were waiting in an Amazon box at my door today!
#396 Posted: 23:25:31 19/01/2012
Gamestop's website has listed Whirlwind, Double Trouble, and Chop Chop single packs, so keep an eye on those for when they make them available.
---
MousyMayhem Red Sparx Gems: 45
#397 Posted: 00:21:18 20/01/2012
I called all my local targets, walmarts, best buys, and gamestops. NOTHING. They didn't even get shipments in today! I live in Riverside County in California. I have been calling and bugging my local target every day since the beginning of the month and they keep giving me the wrong information. A manager told me that they were going to get a big shipment in today and they had NOTHING. I'm really mad! I want Cynder and Whirlwind! Well, my mom is going to be going to all those stores tomorrow morning as soon as they open for me so hopefully she'll find something.
#398 Posted: 01:37:35 20/01/2012
Quote: greenlantern511
Mine were waiting in an Amazon box at my door today!

Grats!

After returning an item recently, I thought about buying a couple from Amazon (possibly Drobot since i have seen his prices go down to around 7.99 + 3.99 S+H), but not before calling Best Buy tomorrow and seeing what they got in.

Quote: Hero of Time
My local Gamestops said they've been getting shipments of only 4-6 single packs every 1-2 days, but they're supposed to get much bigger shipments come February according to the people who work there.

I had just checked my GameStop in the Carson area and they had also said this; they had 6 single packs out earlier today and all sold out quick (as expected). They also said that they will be expecting a much bigger shipment on the first week of February.

That's a relief, I hope it's true.. maybe that's the plan. Work people into a frenzy looking for them and then make them readily available : / Good marketing plan I guess, but it sure the heck stresses me out! lol.

^This.
---
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#399 Posted: 02:24:25 20/01/2012
We asked in J-B Hi-Fi about Skylanders, but they said that Skylanders aren't being shipped to NZ at the moment. WTF?
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#400 Posted: 02:26:28 20/01/2012
^Man... That sucks... Glad I have Australian friends.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
First | Previous | Page 8 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me