Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Release Date of Figures [CLOSED]
Wzd081 Green Sparx Gems: 243
#251 Posted: 23:31:20 12/01/2012
Just ind slam bam at my local walmart. They got him in on some truck throughout the day. They had 4 slam bams (2 cases of adventure packs total). Small town in Missouri here
mistressofchaos Red Sparx Gems: 20
#252 Posted: 01:05:44 13/01/2012
I found Empire of Ice pack at my local Best Buy in South Dakota. They also had a handful of the other two adventure packs. But no triple or single character packs. Target and Walmart had nothing.
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#253 Posted: 01:39:26 13/01/2012
WOW it seems like best buy is definitly the place to look. I checked the map and all but the ones bought in California are walmart.

And if you look at the pattern they are making there way across the way. Hopefully shouls see them in canada in the next day or so. Hopefully
greenlantern511 Ripto Gems: 270
#254 Posted: 13:13:54 13/01/2012
Driving to Denver today, PURELY to look at Skylanders. I will resort to extreme measures if I have to. When all else fails, I don't.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#255 Posted: 14:33:05 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Target didnt get any this morning. Bad news for me as this means nothing is supposed to arrive at the store until monday. Boooooooo!

@ 10 I get to call TRU & BB in the hopes I have to go out and get gas and drive like a bat out of hell.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
hawkrod Green Sparx Gems: 344
#256 Posted: 14:39:15 13/01/2012
Add me to the list of those that purchased Empire of Ice at Walmart. Stopped on my way to work this morning and they had two Empire of Ice, two Pirate and two Crypt packs. I only bought the one Empire of Ice since I have the other two. They only had the original single packs though. I'm in Iowa City, IA.
#257 Posted: 15:30:36 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Just got off the phone with BB here in upstate NY and they got in 2 EoI and sold them out yesterday. The other BB 20 miles north didnt get any. TRU is also a no go.
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
NunchucksRcool Red Sparx Gems: 33
#258 Posted: 15:37:55 13/01/2012
Hi I'm new here, but i just wanted to post and tell you in yesterday in the Albany NY area i went out searching for figures. I went to TRU, BB, Gamestop, and walmart and all the places had the older figurines but gamestop which is the first time I've seen that many stores with that many packs since before Christmas. Also Best Buy had both of the older adventure packs which makes me think they had the new ones in too, but i didn't ask or anything thing
Incindium Red Sparx Gems: 61
#259 Posted: 15:51:51 13/01/2012
New poster here on the board but I've been reading it for a while but wanted to share for those looking for Wave 3.

I hit the jackpot at Walmart last night. I'm in Indianapolis, IN metro area on the southside for those tracking locations.

Picked up Wave 3: Empire of Ice Adventure Pack(Slam-Bam) and the Wave 3: 3-pack with Whirlwind,Double Trouble, and Drill Sergeant.

I also lucked out and was able to grab two other three packs: The 3-pack with Stealth Elf and also the 3-pack with Flameslinger. I've been looking for both Stealth Elf and Flameslinger for a while.

Oddly enough my Walmart didn't have any single packs at all. So I'm going to cancel my Amazon order for the Wave 3 3-pack but retain the order for single pack Cynder.

I only showed the kids the Empire of Ice pack and Stealth Elf for now. My daughter has been asking about Stealth Elf since we got the game so she was super excited. My boy really liked Slam Bam and we played the Empire of Ice level before bed tonight. Pretty cool.

Oh and Walmart also had restocked the other two Adventure Packs: Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt as well.
---
Magicsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Techsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Lifesmiliesmilie Earthsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Firesmiliesmilie Watersmiliesmiliesmilie Undeadsmiliesmiliesmilie Airsmiliesmilie
#260 Posted: 16:43:18 13/01/2012
Also I just found out that a Gamestop in Albany NY got a shipment in today of the new adventure pack and some of the old skylanders none of the new wave 3 character
#261 Posted: 16:53:26 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: NunchucksRcool
Also I just found out that a Gamestop in Albany NY got a shipment in today of the new adventure pack and some of the old skylanders none of the new wave 3 character

Where you @. Did you get the EoI? DO they have any left?
---
My kids own :
Incindium Red Sparx Gems: 61
#262 Posted: 18:56:30 13/01/2012
So has anyone actually bought Cynder at a retail establishment yet?
---
Magicsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Techsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Lifesmiliesmilie Earthsmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Firesmiliesmilie Watersmiliesmiliesmilie Undeadsmiliesmiliesmilie Airsmiliesmilie
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#263 Posted: 19:05:59 13/01/2012
Quote: Incindium
So has anyone actually bought Cynder at a retail establishment yet?

Good question.
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#264 Posted: 19:11:07 13/01/2012
Someone did in another post. Has pics too.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
#265 Posted: 19:18:27 13/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour

Colonie center my roommate is the assistant manager there and he told me I didn't actually go in
Samsdad Red Sparx Gems: 82
#266 Posted: 19:25:30 13/01/2012
Just picked up an Empire of Ice set at Gamestop at 107 East 14th Street, NY, NY. (across from Best Buy) They had just received the shipment and two more of them. They also had some restocked figures and sets from the last wave. I should have paid more attention, but I remember seeing Bash, Drobot and the 3 pack with Stealth Elf (that was the only 3 pack they had and I believe they had 3).

The other GS on 14th (West of that one) and the one on 6th Ave around 21st Street had no Skylanders, and neither did the Best Buys on 14th and 23rd streets.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#267 Posted: 19:42:56 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator

Colonie center my roommate is the assistant manager there and he told me I didn't actually go in

I just called that gamestop and they no longer have the EoI instock. DAMNIT......................
---
My kids own :
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#268 Posted: 20:12:41 13/01/2012
I bought an Empire of Ice this morning at Target where I live (Phoenix, AZ area)! yea! It was the last one, I think the electronics guy said they only had 2 to begin with. But I called and/or checked with 4 other Targets, 4 GameStops and 3 WalMarts....and nothing. Oh and I called Best Buy who got a shipment in last night, but there were no Skylanders on it. I'm excited to get my hands on the EoI, but will be glad when I can see some more individuals and 3 character packs. At this point Target and Best Buy won't even potentially get anything else until Monday, all the GameStops keeps telling me they are not expecting anything until some time next week. Guess I'll be pounding the floor at WalMart all weekend. Good luck everybody.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
CoastyJimbo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#269 Posted: 20:21:18 13/01/2012
I found Empire of Ice and the Double Trouble 3 pack at the Walmart in Alexandria VA. They were just unpacking the boxes. But they only had 2 boxes (6 adventure packs AND 6x3 packs which means ONLY 2 each of the wave 3 packs). I only bought one of each. Left the other 2 for the next guy that comes by. No single packs though.
#270 Posted: 20:35:48 13/01/2012

I just called that gamestop and they no longer have the EoI instock. DAMNIT......................

Oh sorry man didn't know you were around the same area of me next time I get word of it I'll post right away
Strock2e30 Red Sparx Gems: 37
#271 Posted: 20:55:25 13/01/2012
New guy here. I live in upstae Western NY. Been following thread for few weeks now and thanks to all. I checked this morning prior to 8am and nothing on shelves of BB, Walmart, Target or Gamestop in 2 towns up here. I'll check on way home from work 4pm eastern and update if I see any.
erving Green Sparx Gems: 108
#272 Posted: 20:56:35 13/01/2012
Yes. I bought one at my local Bestbuy on Tuesday. Also a Gold Chop Chop.

[User Posted Image]

and on Thursday at the same Bestbuy i picked up Pirates of Seas, Darkcrypt light, and Empire of Ice.
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#273 Posted: 20:57:52 13/01/2012
does anyone know the best times to go looking around for wave 3?
And for the people who have found wave 3 figures what time of day has everyone been finding them at?
Necrophia Red Sparx Gems: 52
#274 Posted: 21:02:41 13/01/2012
Any news arround Europe? UK maybe?
---
--Sorry for the unexpected poor english--
#275 Posted: 21:36:32 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator

Oh sorry man didn't know you were around the same area of me next time I get word of it I'll post right away

You could always PM me or maybe I gieb cell so you can txt me. LOL
---
My kids own :
#276 Posted: 21:55:30 13/01/2012

You could always PM me or maybe I gieb cell so you can txt me. LOL

i think best buy in crossgates mall may of had them yesterday I'd keep trying them
#277 Posted: 21:58:03 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I called BB and they said they got EoI in last night and when I called this morning at 10:30 they were gone. Saratoga said they didnt have any.
---
My kids own :
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#278 Posted: 22:01:59 13/01/2012
Added some more datapoints based off of Ebay scalpers locations.

Keep in mind this is just of map of where skylanders have already been found, so they might not be at the stores anymore.

http://www.zeemaps.com/305905
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#279 Posted: 22:51:20 13/01/2012
I called BB and they said they got EoI in last night and when I called this morning at 10:30 they were gone. Saratoga said they didnt have any.

i was at BB around 7 and they didn't have them anymore
bhguts12 Red Sparx Gems: 24
#280 Posted: 23:13:21 13/01/2012
I got EOI and triple pack whirlwind, double trouble and drill sergeant at gamestop store in Pa. but i don't see Cynders yet in area.
scout_post Green Sparx Gems: 112
#281 Posted: 23:36:59 13/01/2012
Quote: joseph235
does anyone know the best times to go looking around for wave 3?
And for the people who have found wave 3 figures what time of day has everyone been finding them at?

I think it depends on the store. This is what I have learned from the sales people I have talked to. You should probably check with the people in your area:

Target- receives shipment trucks on M W F. They unload and stock some things before the store opens, but otherwise all stocking the shelves occurs in the morning and is usually done by 9-9:30am. So check Target early. I got my EoI at 9am. I had to go back to that Target later in the day (around 11am) and everything they had gotten in was gone.

Gamestop- receives truck deliveries between 10am-12:30pm. Don't know what specific days. They told me that by 11am every day they would know what they had and have it out. So check Gamestop between 10-11am

Best Buy- gets trucks on M and Th. Don't know what times, yesterday (Thursday) the truck came around 6pm, they told me to check with them around 7pm...but they hadn't received any Skylanders. So at least check with Best Buy on M and Th to find out when their trucks are arriving.

WalMart- I think this one is the wild card. They receive trucks every day, at different times in the day so they might stock in the morning or afternoon or late at night. I do think that a lot of stocking occurs late at night or early am, so check 9-10pm and/or as early as you can get there in the morning.

I don't know if this info varies per region or not, so it's best to talk to your local people. WalMart employees seem to be the most vague/uninformed though. I think most people are getting their stuff when the stores open, or in the case of WalMart even late at night...but I think it has varied.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
godzilla719 Blue Sparx Gems: 810
#282 Posted: 01:30:01 14/01/2012
Does anyone have any word on the Nashville, Tennessee area as of yet
---
smiliesmilie Flashwing, Twilight Sparkle, Blink the Mole, Timmy Turner, Harley Quinn, Raven..... Tara Strong's a freaking boss smiliesmilie
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#283 Posted: 01:59:14 14/01/2012
Any idea when TRU gets shipments?
Also i cant believe that i seen two other fellow western New yorkers posting above me.
If i find anything i will make sure to post right away!
#284 Posted: 03:34:23 14/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, went to see Beauty & the Beast with the kids tonight and we got there a little early. So we hit up the gamestop in the mall. After being told rather spitefully that I should have been there this morning, I found that they had 2 EoI in and sold right away.
---
My kids own :
#285 Posted: 03:38:33 14/01/2012
Well, went to see Beauty & the Beast with the kids tonight and we got there a little early. So we hit up the gamestop in the mall. After being told rather spitefully that I should have been there this morning, I found that they had 2 EoI in and sold right away.

I'm sorry you got told off by an employee. I hate it when that happens.
#286 Posted: 03:41:49 14/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: greenlantern511

I'm sorry you got told off by an employee. I hate it when that happens.

Its quite alright. As I left I made sure that he heard me say,"Ya know dear, I certainly wish I could have clawed and scraped my way up the corporate ladder to land as a clerk in a video game store."
---
My kids own :
#287 Posted: 03:43:24 14/01/2012
^ ohhhh! Good one! They got served like breakfast and burned like toast!
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#288 Posted: 07:39:11 14/01/2012
Europe? Does any one knows something?
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#289 Posted: 09:45:02 14/01/2012
Quote: hawkrod
Add me to the list of those that purchased Empire of Ice at Walmart. Stopped on my way to work this morning and they had two Empire of Ice, two Pirate and two Crypt packs. I only bought the one Empire of Ice since I have the other two. They only had the original single packs though. I'm in Iowa City, IA.

PM sent, hawkrod. Hopefully we can help each other out.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#290 Posted: 13:42:22 14/01/2012
Quote: Phoenixdragon
I don't know exactly but I guess for whole Europe...

If that happens i would do this...
*GASP* *softly* Yay
smilie
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#291 Posted: 13:54:47 14/01/2012
Ummm...
is this just for one store
just look

SKYLANDERS

TRIPLE FIGURE PACK,

DOUBLE TROUBLE, WHIRLWIND & DRILL SERGEANT.

BRAND NEW IN BOX

CAN BE USED ON ANY SKYLANDER GAME ON ANY COMPATIBLE CONSOLE. ( XBOX, PS3, DS, WII)

THE AUCTION IS TO PRE - ORDER
THE FIGURE WAS ORIGINALLY SET FOR RELEASE ON JAN 16TH BUT HAS NOW BEEN DELAYED UNTIL FEB 17TH

THIS IS A RELEASE DATE IN OTHER COUNTRIES BUT NO NEWS WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED IN THE UK.

I WILL POST THE ITEM OUT AS SOON AS I RECEIVE IT FROM THE SUPPLIER

RECORDED POST

PLEASE NOTE: ANY DELAY IN STOCK FROM THE SUPPLIER WILL RESULT IN A DELAY IN ME SHIPPING THE ITEM TO YOU HOWEVER IF THIS OCCURS I WILL CONTACT YOU STRAIGHT AWAY, YOU CAN THEN DECIDE TO WAIT FOR THE ITEM OR CANCEL THE ORDER.

ALSO ALTHOUGH THESE WILL WORK FINE ON ANY SKYLANDERS GAME WORLDWIDE THE PACKAGING MAY BE NOT BE IN ENGLISH.

Hope this is a lie
Edit: heres the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SKYL...#ht_1002wt_1141

Evilbay people these days Sheesh
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:36 14/01/2012 by Ellioy
Jawgoosh Green Sparx Gems: 228
#292 Posted: 15:24:25 14/01/2012
Found Empire of Ice at Target in Mankato, MN this morning. First place I stopped. Daughter is bummed that grandma doesn't have skylanders at her house and has to wait til tonight to play. Good hunting people.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#293 Posted: 15:30:21 14/01/2012
Quote: Jawgoosh
Found Empire of Ice at Target in Mankato, MN this morning. First place I stopped. Daughter is bummed that grandma doesn't have skylanders at her house and has to wait til tonight to play. Good hunting people.

Darn that granmda! Just gonna have to have fun the old fashioned way - playing in the snow!
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Dmcrocks Gold Sparx Gems: 2182
#294 Posted: 20:17:49 14/01/2012
Hi! I'm new here. I live in Alaska and I have been searching for these figures forever. Anyways, I was just on skylanders online and you cn now unlock Cynder, Double Trouble, and Slambam.
---
if you're looking to get in contact with me, please go through http://petty-bourgeoisie.tumblr.com
moleigh Red Sparx Gems: 36
#295 Posted: 21:04:18 14/01/2012
Anybody find anything in Northern Indiana yet? Walmart finally restocked wave 2 but haven't seen any wave 3 and have checked 2 Walmarts, TRU, BB, and Target smilie
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#296 Posted: 21:21:29 14/01/2012
I'm going to Walmart, Best Buy and Target later, but I wouldn't count on it.
#297 Posted: 21:23:52 14/01/2012
Where are you at planet fun?
P1anet Fun Green Sparx Gems: 306
#298 Posted: 21:29:50 14/01/2012
Long Island. It really annoys me how not a single store has gotten it in yet.
#299 Posted: 21:33:31 14/01/2012
I know what you mean...we went since the day after Christmas until now with nothing on the shelves!! I was very happy to see wave 2 be restocked but 7 year old is driving me nuts for wave 3 figures!!
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#300 Posted: 21:33:38 14/01/2012
For the people who are running to these stores... check their websites first. Best Buy in particular has a very comprehensive and accurate search function that will let you know what's in stock and where, updated automatically when the product is scanned. Target has this too, and even Toys R Us to a lesser degree. No need to waste gas, and I highly doubt the stores would have a product the website isn't aware of, since it would mean nobody had scanned it for sale yet...
First | Previous | Page 6 of 12 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me