First | Previous | Page 36 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#1751 Posted: 02:07:54 26/08/2012
I like characters with swords, so I play Ignitor down the Blademaster path. I get more satisfaction out of slamming the giant sword slam attack than from the Soul of Flame path.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#1752 Posted: 11:13:07 26/08/2012
i think if he is okay with it he should go for it.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
greenlinkinmuse Ripto Gems: 347
#1753 Posted: 13:53:45 26/08/2012
I decided to reset my Gill Grunt to take him down the Water Weaver path because before he was under Harpooner. Was this the right move? And should I reset Terrafin to take him under Sandhog, or keep him under Brawler?
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#1754 Posted: 18:27:37 26/08/2012
Both of them are fantastic moves. Water weaver is excellent, and the PS3 version practically makes you pick it for an achievement I believe.
Sandhog is great. The ability to deal damage while invincible is amazing.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#1755 Posted: 18:45:24 26/08/2012
I like the Brawler path for terrafin. Those Brass Knuckles just don't look good. Now Spikes... http://verydemotivational.file...ike-a-boss3.jpg
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
#1756 Posted: 18:47:24 26/08/2012
The looks of something shouldn't be the dominant reason for not choosing a path. It still can eb a factor though....(Prism Break's Prismancer.)
---
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#1757 Posted: 18:49:52 26/08/2012
I like the Brawler Path anyway. I just use the winged speed boots to make him go faster like the other path's upgrade
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
#1758 Posted: 23:34:13 26/08/2012
i like the part when you get damaged and mini terrafin automatically come out
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#1759 Posted: 00:15:04 27/08/2012
Than ability only works when you are close to him, and you really don't want to get too close to a brawler Terrafin.
---
#1760 Posted: 05:34:04 27/08/2012
i agree. thats why when battling one please use long range attackers
---
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#1761 Posted: 05:59:22 27/08/2012
Brawler Terrafin just looks so much cooler than Sandhog smilie
#1762 Posted: 08:00:54 27/08/2012
i know. the razor fin looks weird on terrafin. why do they have to change the actual appearance of the character? he could just be normal without the razor fin and still have the razor fin ability
---
#1763 Posted: 00:36:48 28/08/2012
I'll list my Skylanders and their upgrade paths. Comment if you object.

Spyro: Sheep Burner
Trigger Happy: Golden Frenzy
Gill Grunt: Water Weaver
Terrafin: Brawler
Hex: Shade Master
Stump Smash: Smash N Bash
Whirlwind: Tempest Dragon
Cynder: Shadowdancer
Sunburn: Flame Lord
Prism Break: Crystaleer
Boomer: Demolition Troll
Voodood: Marauder
#1764 Posted: 01:04:30 28/08/2012
Quote: greenlinkinmuse
I'll list my Skylanders and their upgrade paths. Comment if you object.

Spyro: Sheep Burner
Trigger Happy: Golden Frenzy
Gill Grunt: Water Weaver
Terrafin: Brawler
Hex: Shade Master
Stump Smash: Smash N Bash
Whirlwind: Tempest Dragon
Cynder: Shadowdancer
Sunburn: Flame Lord
Prism Break: Crystaleer
Boomer: Demolition Troll
Voodood: Marauder

Spyro: I don't use Spyro that much, so I can't say much.

Trigger happy: I think Moneybags is better. It does good damage and has good range. Golden Frenzy is also outclassed by Drobot. Althought the Bouncing Bullets are nice, they keep one from using the Machine gun until the bullets dissappear.

Gill Grunt: I highly agree.

Terrafin: I prefer Sandhog due to the underground invincibility, but Brawler isn't weak.

Hex: I like bone master. Sure, she is a weaker Zook, but Shade master is an even weaker Drobot.

Stump Smash: I like Nut crafter. S&B doesn't get a damage boost, and the MEganut Propogation has a wide range.

Whirlwind: I agree.

Cynder: If you are on the Wii, then I agree.

Sunburn: I agree.
And I agree with the rest.
---
#1765 Posted: 07:24:54 28/08/2012
are they for pvp or pve?
---
Drill_Sergeant Blue Sparx Gems: 520
#1766 Posted: 07:48:15 28/08/2012
Warnado? What's the best path for him?
#1767 Posted: 08:33:46 28/08/2012
Eye of The Storm, easily. He's a powerful Jack-of-all-trades who is actually also viable. Wind Master is a mediocre, difficult purely ranged character who isn't even good at his own job.

smilie- Both paths are great! Undead Defender is far more versatile, but Vampiric Warrior is a lot more damaging. A very, very underrated Skylander. Take your pick depending on wether you want a hit-and-run character or Death's full-out damage. He is a beast when you use him right.
#1768 Posted: 11:49:26 28/08/2012
Quote: Drill_Sergeant

eye of the storm. you get two new attacks which are both awesome
---
Drobotdude Blue Sparx Gems: 622
#1769 Posted: 13:19:37 28/08/2012
Quote: Stealthelfrocks
are they for pvp or pve?

Bean Sprout is always talking about PvP
---
Blink and Destroy!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#1770 Posted: 13:20:25 28/08/2012
Here are my preferences
Trigger Happy-Golden Frenzy I tried the other path, but he is much better with bouncing bullets
Drobot-Clockwork Dragon I tried both paths, but Master Blaster only makes his blaster do 9 damage instead of 7
Drill Sergeant-I have no preference, they are both good, but neither one is better
Boomer-Clobber Troll I like both paths but this path is better because it stuns enemies, and when they are stunned you can charge up and do 100 damage.

Wrecking Ball-No preference, whichever path you take, he sucks.
Voodood-If you want to do all the heroic challeges, take Maruder, if you don't, take Elementalist
Spyro-I like both, I like that his charge can stun enemies on Blitz Spyro, and I like that his fireballs do more damage on Sheep Burner Spyro
Double Trouble-Channeler, he is extremely amazing on this path

Cynder-No preference, I think she is terrible down both paths
Chop Chop-Undead Defender, again I love that he can stun enemies

Zook-Floral Defender, I like that it does damage to enemies, just keep it there, and it will do a continuos 15 damage
Stump Smash-They are both good, but I prefer Smash N' Bash
Camo-Depends on the version, on the Wii Melon Master is better, but on the 360, Vine Virtuoso is better

Slam Bam-No preference, I've only tried Blizzard Brawler and I'm satisfied
Gill Grunt-They are both terrible, but I prefer Water Weaver

Sunburn-Blaze Dragon, I don't like his teleport attack
Ignitor-Soul of the Flame, I've tried both, and it is much better
Flameslinger-Marksman, I like it because he shoots 3 arrows at once
Eruptor-Volcanor, it is extreme, and the other one was terrible

Whirlwind-Tempest Dragon, I like the Rainbow of Doom attack, but it takes too long to charge.
Warnado-Wind Master, his tornadoes become all powerful, and chase after enemies
Sonic Boom-Medea Griffin, his babies get pretty good

Terrafin-Both are good, but I do not have a preference
Prism Break-Crystaleer, they are both good, but it is way better
Dino-Rang-Grand Boomerang Master, he is terrible down the other path
Bash-Granite Dragon, it does 80 damage, or if you charge it, it does 240 damage
#1771 Posted: 13:24:15 28/08/2012
Quote: Drobotdude
are they for pvp or pve?

Bean Sprout is always talking about PvP

Correct.
---
Esunmar Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1772 Posted: 17:39:42 28/08/2012
I did all the Heroic Challenges on my Voodood down Elementalist.
I recommend doing Zap's and Double Trouble's before you get the electric axe upgrade. (For quite a few skylanders, it's best to do heroic challenges before upgrades.)
---
Life has given me a voracious hunger and all you give me is candy.
So I'm leaving with my legs and my youth even if jealousy kills you.
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#1773 Posted: 19:37:31 28/08/2012
Ok, I need to know what path to choose for smilie, and why to choose that path. I would also like a very detailed description on both paths.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#1774 Posted: 01:21:46 29/08/2012
Quote: Bean Sprout

Trigger happy: I think Moneybags is better. It does good damage and has good range. Golden Frenzy is also outclassed by Drobot. Althought the Bouncing Bullets are nice, they keep one from using the Machine gun until the bullets dissappear.

Hex: I like bone master. Sure, she is a weaker Zook, but Shade master is an even weaker Drobot.

Stump Smash: I like Nut crafter. S&B doesn't get a damage boost, and the Meganut Propogation has a wide range.

Cynder: If you are on the Wii, then I agree.

Regarding Cynder, I'm on PS3, so does that change anything? I feel that Stump Smash is a hefty tank, so wide range won't matter since he has 700 HP. I don't really use Hex that much, so I won't say anything. For Trigger Happy, Moneybags prevents the use of Yamato Blast.
#1775 Posted: 01:28:02 29/08/2012
are they for pvp or pve?

PvP.

Quote: Drill_Sergeant

Eye of the Storm. You get the new attacks, while the tornado path is mediocre.
#1776 Posted: 01:28:22 29/08/2012
On the PS3, Nether Welder I think is better because of the long range. On the PS3, the slowing ghosts don't work.

Stump Smash is, well, an inferior melee than most, so I like the path that makes him unique. Slowing acorns are good for stumpy, as he is slow himself.

The yamato blast is near impossible to charge up in almost all PVP battles, since it can be interrupted.
---
#1777 Posted: 01:33:10 29/08/2012
actually if you playing keep away then yes it works. my sister used it against stealth elf while i wasnt attacking her. at least it didnt hit
---
#1778 Posted: 01:36:26 29/08/2012
Trigger Happy isn't the fastest one around, so that can be difficult. And Stealth Elf should be able to acrobat over to him.
---
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#1779 Posted: 01:57:36 29/08/2012
(!!! = VERY good path) (*** = The other path completely sucks)
smilie- Happy-Golden Frenzy !!!***
smilie- Master Blaster !!!***
smilie- Megadozer***
smilie- Your favorite/best. Both are amazing. (I like Demolition Troll)

smilie- ULTIMATE SPINNER! This is why: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...&page=1#3541496
smilie- Your favorite/best. Both are decent. (I like Elementalist)
smilie- Blitz Spyro
smilie- Channeler***

smilie- Shadowdancer
smilie- Undead Defender
smilie- Skull Master
smilie- Bone Crafter

smilie- Floral Defender
smilie- Your favorite/best. Both are amazing. (I like Nut Crafter)
smilie- Melon Master for power. Vine Virtuoso for fun. (Both are amazing)
smilie- Pook Blade Saint!!!***

smilie- Blizzard Brawler
smilie- Water Weaver***
smilie- Slime Serpent
smilie- Captain Crustacean

smilie- Your favorite/best. Both are decent (I like Flame Lord)
smilie- Soul of the Flame***
smilie- Pyromancer
smilie- Volcanor (Both paths are terrible)

smilie- Your favorite/best. Both are great. (I like Ultimate Rainbower)
smilie- Eye of the Storm
smilie- Siren Girffon for Power!!! Medea Griffon for fun (Both are amazing)
smilie- Lightning Lord***

smilie- Sandhog
smilie- Crystaleer***
smilie- Your favorite/best. Both are amazing (I like Earthen Avenger)
smilie- Pulver Dragon (Trust me, way better than Granite Dragon, though that one has the highest attack in the game)
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
#1780 Posted: 02:32:55 29/08/2012
I assume you're in PVE because Golden Frenzy, Demolition Troll, Elementalist and several more on that list are the worse for PVP.

I'll just jump in for fun and pick my favorite Story paths too now smilie

smilie Both are pretty efficient, but overall Blitz is probably better just because of that beautiful Ibex damage which is much easier to set up in this mode too.
smilie Haven't tried both, but Double Trouble isn't that good for story because of his slowness anyway... If you must, Channeller is objectively better.
smilie Haven't tried both but Wrecking Ball is another character awful at story. Only his Forcefield is fast and even that tends to make you fall off of the map outside of Wii- he walks slower than molasses without it.
smilie Only tried Marauder, it's almost as good as Stealth and lets you jump straight to and murder enemies.

smilie Haven't tried Pulver. Granite Dragon is an excellent path with the only major drawback being that he's not the fastest (but not awfully slow either) walking through.
smilie I've only tried Crystaleer and it's an excellent path. To reiterate: You can break Soul Shard Prisons with Crystal Eruptions if they're blocking you PLUS that's not a path-specific issue.
smilie Grand Boomerang Master is outstanding, haven't tried Earthen Avenger. Could walk a bit faster though...
smilie Sandhog is good... Brawler is better. If you just play Story don't even consider the burrowing path. 'Cause punching just does everything better.

smilie Blizzard Brawler is excellent, notable, and a viable Stealth Elf replacement. Glacier Yeti is great too, it's just that Blizzard Brawler does a lot better anyway- and the added damage on Ice Prisons isn't that important. Being able to repeatedly punch frozen foes is awesome, though. Plus Glacier Yeti can solo Kaos thanks to longer range.
smilie Only tried Tesla... It's terrible. The only good thing is the Wave's speed, which is outclassed by sliding anyway. Even Slime Serpent is outclassed at his own job by both versions of Flameslinger! Avoid Zap in general, he is fun but way too weak.
smilie Neither are that great in Story... But Harpooner is practically designed for it... Water Weaver is still good in this mode, though. Easy answer: If you use water at all go with Water Weaver.
smilie I've never tried Commander Crab... But Captain Crustacean regularly solos Kaos. Speed is pretty good for power.

smilie Never tried Blade Master. Soul of The Flame solos Kaos. Speed is more than fair.
smilie Blaze Dragon. Easily. Flame Lord is disgraceful and too gimmicky to do anything worth the path. Both are far too slow. Sunburn is weaker than most in general...
smilie Only tried Pyromancer, but both are probably equal. He is excellent at trapping. Very fast. A bit weak, but fast.
smilie Only tried Volcanor. On Wii it makes him great. Everywhere else... Well if it has delay at all it's bad. And Eruptor has lots of delay without the speed upgrade. Very slow.

smilie Only tried Demolition Troll. Extremely fun and effective. Sort of slow though.
smilie Haven't upgraded.
smilie Only tried Master Blaster. Classic DPS god.
smilie Golden Money Bags. Golden Frenzy is totally worthless, a weaker Drobot (WHO IS IN THE SAME ELEMENT) and the Golden Machine Gun does the same damage as fully upgraded regular shots from it. Speed is okay.

smilie Only tried Bone Crafter. Mediocre, but usable. Speed is low.
smilie Shadowdancer on Wii, Nether Welder elsewhere. FAST!
smilie Vampiric Warrior is faster, but Undead Defender has less trouble with the big enemies. Speed is decent, not bad, not particularly good.
smilie Fear Eater on Wii, Skull Master everywhere else. Good speed but relies on Skull Charge.

smilie Tempest Dragon. Ultimate Rainbower is too slow. Flight helps mobility a lot.
smilie Only played Eye of The Storm. Wind Master would be totally useless. Very quick.
smilie I've only tried Medea Griffin... It's a good path, but I can imagine in this mode it would be iffy compared to Siren Griffin.
smilie Only played Lightning Lord. Strong, but a bit on the slow side.

smilie Melon Master is better for Story, but of course, Vine Virtuoso still works very well. Good speed.
smilie Only tried Nut Crafter. Good path. Probably slowest character in the game though.
smilie Only tried Floral Defender. Godly, and speed is in tandem with attacks.
smilie Only played Pook Blade Saint. Classic goddess of the game.
Esunmar Green Sparx Gems: 452
#1781 Posted: 13:48:54 29/08/2012
Terrafin on Sandhog can be helpful in PvE. His razor fin destroys rocks with one touch. I got through Ignitor's Heroic Challenge in less than a minute. It was like, bam, bam, bam, key. 3 secs right there possibly.

I'm thinking Voodood on Elementalist in PvP could be quite good if you spammed the tripwires at close range. My Voodood's maxed so his tripwires do 90 damage a good bit of the time, and it doesn't take long at all to set them.
---
Life has given me a voracious hunger and all you give me is candy.
So I'm leaving with my legs and my youth even if jealousy kills you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:49:17 29/08/2012 by Esunmar
#1782 Posted: 07:53:07 30/08/2012
yah and when a meele comes close to you you can use the trip wires
---
#1783 Posted: 01:50:15 31/08/2012
Planning to get Ignitor-Warnado-Camo tri-pack.

smilie - Soul of the Flame
smilie - Eye of the Storm
smilie - Vine Virtuoso

Are these paths good? For PvP, of course.
#1784 Posted: 01:53:42 31/08/2012
For PVP, those are the paths I chose and agree with.
---
#1785 Posted: 08:43:49 31/08/2012
100% okay.
---
Drobotdude Blue Sparx Gems: 622
#1786 Posted: 13:14:58 31/08/2012
Perfect choices.
---
Blink and Destroy!
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#1787 Posted: 22:15:57 01/09/2012
This topic is dead.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
#1788 Posted: 23:51:52 01/09/2012
NO IT IS NOT!
---
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#1789 Posted: 02:38:43 02/09/2012
Quote: greenlinkinmuse
Planning to get Ignitor-Warnado-Camo tri-pack.

smilie - Soul of the Flame
smilie - Eye of the Storm
smilie - Vine Virtuoso

Are these paths good? For PvP, of course.

in my opinion blademaster and wind master is better but is camo more FUN on vine virtuoso?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4123
#1790 Posted: 02:57:28 02/09/2012
Here are the upgrades my my Skylanders:

Spyro: Sheep Burner Spyro ( I Love It!)

Gill Grunt: Originally Harpooner but changed to Water Weaver ( water weaver is awesome!)

Trigger Happy: Golden Frenzy ( it is super powerful! and a waste of a couple million dollars...)

Cynder: Nether Wielder (PERFECT!)

Terrafin: Brawler ( I'm happy with it)

Ignitor: Blade Master (Y U so SLOW Ignitor!) ( It's ok)

Prism Break: Prismancer (U slow too PB!(Not as slow as Ignitor though) ( not bad)

Flameslinger: Pyromancer (Great!

Zap: Telsa Dragon ( Wonderful!)

Ghost Roaster: Skull Master ( HAHAHAHAHAhAHA!) (Great power!)

Voodood: Elementalist (Very interesting)

Whirlwind: Ultimate Rainbower ( Deadly rainbows? AWESOME!)

Zook:Floral Defender (......... smilie..... it is safe to say Zook is my weakest skylander)

Sunburn: Blaze Dragon (AWESOME! EPIC! AMAZING!..... AWEPICMAZING!)

Drill Sergeant: Originally Drill Rocket but changed to Megadozer ( This is a great choice!)

Lightning Rod: Lightning Lord ( Makes him SO powerful I had to ban him from PvP)

Double Trouble: Channeler ( My ultimate Skylander! stronger then Lightning Rod!)

Hope this helps!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#1791 Posted: 03:18:00 02/09/2012
This is my opinion:

Lighning Rod- Typhoon Titan
Warnado- Wind Master
Whirlwind- ???
Sonic Boom- Medea Griffin
Zook- Floral Defender
Stump Smash- Nut Crafter
Stealth Elf- Pook Blade Saint
Camo- ??? please tell me
Chop Chop- Vampiric Warrior
Ghost Roaster- Fear Eater
Hex- Bone Crafter
Cynder- Nether Wielder
Bash- Granite Dragon
Terrafin- Brawler
Dino-Rang- Grand Master Boomerang
Prism Break- Crystaleer
Ignitor- Blademaster
Eruptor- Volcanor
Sunburn- Blaze Dragon
Flameslinger- Marksman, but kinda boring
Wham-Shell- Captain Crustacean
Slam Bam- Blizzard Brawler
Zap- Tesla Dragon
Gill Grunt- Water Weaver
Voodood- Marauder
Spyro- Blitz Dragon
Double Trouble- Channeler
Wrecking Ball- Total Tongue
Boomer- Demolition Troll
Drobot- Clockwork Dragon (bot good but clockwork is better for heroic challenges, a LOT easier)
Trigger Happy- Golden Money Bags (takes forever to charge up the yamato blast and guns only do 6 damage)
Drill Sergeant- Battledozer (the MIRV rockets home in on enemies really well!)
---
#1792 Posted: 19:45:13 02/09/2012
Today I changed Ignitor's path to Soul of the Flame. It is way better then Blademaster in my opinion.
---
#1793 Posted: 21:54:31 02/09/2012
Quote: awesomerockets
Today I changed Ignitor's path to Soul of the Flame. It is way better then Blademaster in my opinion.

ikr! the blade does 40 damage a hit but his defense sucks and he swings the sword weirdly it sometimes misses enemies
---
#1794 Posted: 01:55:20 03/09/2012
Yea, my Ignitor couldn't beat Drow Spearmen before without taking damage, but now, he can take out those giant spiders before they even notice him! Also, I just got Wrecking Ball today and but him on Total Tongue path, not done with it yet tho...

---
Dont look at Gurglefin or he will kill you.
---
#1795 Posted: 08:23:15 03/09/2012
ULTIMATE SPINNER! the tongue path is fun but ultimate has nice power, good for pvp although it is very hard to control
---
#1796 Posted: 14:07:10 04/09/2012
I know people keep saying that but I just got him fully upgraded and I'm happy with it.
---
#1797 Posted: 21:23:56 04/09/2012
well good for you
---
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#1798 Posted: 11:35:28 05/09/2012
Since any maxed out Skylander on either path can go threw Story Mode with ease, I chose to go the path that's best in PVP.
(I only ever played on the 360)

Spyro - Blitz Spyro [same for Dark and Legendary] (Stun Charge is very useful, Daybringer Flame is useless)
Voodood - Marauder (the most underrated path in the game, mainly because it takes a little practice to master using the Zipline)
Wrecking Ball - Ultimate Spinner (it's difficult to control where the Force Field Ball goes, but the Tongue Whap is completely useless)
Double Trouble - Channeler (best Magic Skylander, this path should be the obvious choice to everyone who has tried it)

Drobot - Master Blaster (best Tech Skylander, capable of very fast amounts of high damage)
Trigger Happy - Golden Money Bags [same for Legendary] (better then the other path by a good amount more then people think, Golden Yamato Blast is completely useless, Golden Pistols hardly suffer in the trade off, and the mines that spawn when your coin toss lands on heads are pretty useful)
Boomer - Demolition Troll (its hard to even get near him with his 6 Troll Bombs and 3 Dynamite Sticks)
Drill Sergeant - Megadozer (very fast and underrated, best when continuously using all attacks at once, and grazing opponents instead of ramming them head on and coming to a dead stop)

Bash - Granite Dragon [same for Legendary] (Gaia Hammer is extremely powerful to the point where your opponent will be scared to approach you)
Terrafin - Sandhog (best Earth Skylander, being immune to damage underground makes this path so cheap)
Prism Break - Crystaleer (Crystalline Armor is very helpful, while the Energy Beam just sucks no matter what path your on)
Dino-Rang - Grand Boomerang Master (another underrated path, his Boomerangs are extremely useful)

Whirlwind - Tempest Dragon (Tempest Matrix is very useful)
Sonic Boom - Medea Griffin (best Air Skylander, her babies are extremely useful, and her Roar hardly suffers in the trade off)
Lightning Rod - Lord of the Lightning (this makes him good at a distance, his Cloud Zapper Satellites just don't do much of anything for him)
Warnado - Eye of the Storm (best when continuously using all attacks at once)

Sunburn - Flame Lord (Immolation Teleport is obviously useful in a lot of ways, when Flamethrower Breath is useless unless you have time to charge it up, which then makes him pretty much immobile)
Ignitor - Soul of the Flame (best Fire Skylander, Flame Form with the Incinerate Explosion and Flame Mortars is extremely effective)
Flameslinger - Pyromancer (almost impossible to get near, and Napalm Tipped Arrows give him more strategy)
Eruptor - Volcanor (makes him impossible to approach)

Zap - Slime Serpent (automatically electrified Sea Slime is very useful)
Gill Grunt - Water Weaver (best when continuously using all attacks at once, he can put out much more damage on this path)
Slam Bam - Blizzard Brawler (Ice Prisons are useless on either path, when his Brawler Combos are awesome)
Wham-Shell - Captain Crustacean (best Water Skylander, his Malacostracan Mace can really deal out the damage in a wide area, when Starfish Bullets just cant on either path)

Camo - Vine Virtuoso (Melon Fountain might be good for defense, but it is just to easy to avoid the flying melons)
Stealth Elf - Pook Blade Saint (best Life Skylander, very quick, capable of crazy damage with Shadowsbane Blades, and Sylvan Regeneration is helpful)
Stump Smash - Nut Crafter (Meganut Propagation is very useful, and the ability to slow down opponents with Pollen Plume is helpful)
Zook - Floral Defender (great coverage of Cacti that knock opponents back as well as damage them)

Cynder - Nether Welder (best Undead Skylander, Spectral Lightning can go right threw most walls and cover a wide area, while Shadow Dash is still good for playing keep away)
Ghost Roaster - Skull Master (Ectoplasm Mode just makes him to slow, while Skull Charge is a very fast, high damaging attack that can hit multiple times in a single charge)
Chop Chop - Undead Defender [same for Legendary] (the Arkeyan Shield allows you to get close to opponents while blocking attacks, and when your there the Shield Stun Bash used continuously is your best attack)
Hex - Bone Crafter (being able to hide behind your damaging Wall of Bones while charging up Troll Skulls will deal out very high damage quite easily)
Edited 20 times - Last edited at 22:36:18 09/02/2013 by Hazard335
#1799 Posted: 21:41:20 05/09/2012
Quote: Hazard335
since any fully leveled Skylander on any path can go thro story mode with ease, and I play PVP allot, I chose to go the path thats better in PVP
explanations are there for those that can be debatable
(I only ever played on the Xbox)

Spyro - Blitz Spyro (the stun makes the difference)
Voodood - Marauder (with practice he can ninja around the whole map)
Wreaking Ball - Ultimate Spinner (hard to control but the tongue is completely useless)
Double Trouble - Channeler

Drobot - Master Blaster
Trigger Happy - Golden Money Bags (Yamato Blast is way to easy to dodge, and bouncing bullets are pretty useless)
Boomer - Demolition Troll
Drill Sergeant - Megadozer (best when all attacks are used at the same time)

Bash - Granite Dragon (dont want to get close to him with that 250 tail swing)
Terrafin - Sandhog (dosnt take damage while underground)
Prism Break - Crystaleer
Dino Rang - Grand Boomerang Master

Whirlwind - Tempest Dragon (the electric between clouds is very useful)
Sonic Boom - Medea Griffon (not only are the babys annoying but if you get hit with an egg it dos good damage)
Lightning Rod - Lightning Lord (at least hes good at a distance, but up close he dosnt stand a chance, the other path is useless either way)
Warnado - Eye of the Storm (best when all attacks are used at the same time)

Sunburn - Flame Lord (hard to guess where hes gonna show up after teleporting)
Ignitor - Soul of the Flame (only those who never tried it like the other path)
Flameslinger - Pyromancer (the fire left behind on the map makes the difference)
Eruptor - Volcanor

Zap - Slime Serpent
Gill Grunt - Water Weaver (best when all attacks are used at the same time)
Slam Bam - Blizzard Brawler
Wham-Shell - Captain Crustacean

Camo - Vine Virtuoso
Stealth Elf - Pook Blade Saint
Stump Smash - Nut Crafter
Zook - Floral Defender (allot better then people give him credit for)

Cynder - Nether Welder
Ghost Roaster - Skull Master (ectoplasma hardly suffers in the trade off)
Chop Chop - Undead Defender (for the stun)
Hex - Bone Crafter

this guy has a lot of sense but i like a few different paths
---
#1800 Posted: 08:31:13 06/09/2012
Quote: Hazard335
since any fully leveled Skylander on any path can go thro story mode with ease, and I play PVP allot, I chose to go the path thats better in PVP
explanations are there for those that can be debatable
(I only ever played on the Xbox)

Spyro - Blitz Spyro (the stun makes the difference)
Voodood - Marauder (with practice he can ninja around the whole map)
Wreaking Ball - Ultimate Spinner (hard to control but the tongue is completely useless)
Double Trouble - Channeler

Drobot - Master Blaster
Trigger Happy - Golden Money Bags (Yamato Blast is way to easy to dodge, and bouncing bullets are pretty useless)
Boomer - Demolition Troll
Drill Sergeant - Megadozer (best when all attacks are used at the same time)

Bash - Granite Dragon (dont want to get close to him with that 250 tail swing)
Terrafin - Sandhog (dosnt take damage while underground)
Prism Break - Crystaleer
Dino Rang - Grand Boomerang Master

Whirlwind - Tempest Dragon (the electric between clouds is very useful)
Sonic Boom - Medea Griffon (not only are the babys annoying but if you get hit with an egg it dos good damage)
Lightning Rod - Lightning Lord (at least hes good at a distance, but up close he dosnt stand a chance, the other path is useless either way)
Warnado - Eye of the Storm (best when all attacks are used at the same time)

Sunburn - Flame Lord (hard to guess where hes gonna show up after teleporting)
Ignitor - Soul of the Flame (only those who never tried it like the other path)
Flameslinger - Pyromancer (the fire left behind on the map makes the difference)
Eruptor - Volcanor

Zap - Slime Serpent
Gill Grunt - Water Weaver (best when all attacks are used at the same time)
Slam Bam - Blizzard Brawler
Wham-Shell - Captain Crustacean

Camo - Vine Virtuoso
Stealth Elf - Pook Blade Saint
Stump Smash - Nut Crafter
Zook - Floral Defender (allot better then people give him credit for)

Cynder - Nether Welder
Ghost Roaster - Skull Master (ectoplasma hardly suffers in the trade off)
Chop Chop - Undead Defender (for the stun)
Hex - Bone Crafter

i like a few different paths for chop chop and trigger happy. you say bouncing bullet is useless? SEE MY SISTER BEAT MOST OF THE GUYS WITH IT!
---
First | Previous | Page 36 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me