First | Previous | Page 3 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
Hero of Time Red Sparx Gems: 27
#101 Posted: 01:39:04 22/01/2012
Leveling up Whirlwind tonight and I'm wondering which path I should choose.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] [smiliesmilie]
dwattzdrummer Gold Sparx Gems: 2413
#102 Posted: 06:36:13 22/01/2012
DO NOT DO THE SHEILD PATH FOR CHOP CHOP!!!! I thought it would be great but it totally was a let down but his SWORD PATH it's so fricken strong, choose it!
---
wdrumz YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wdrumz
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#103 Posted: 14:25:52 22/01/2012
Whirlwind belongs on Tempest Dragon.
Dsi568 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3173
#104 Posted: 18:36:40 22/01/2012
Spyro- horn path- really powerful and you move really fast
Bash- roll path- unstoppable once it's upgraded to go through enemy attacks
Zap- lightning path- long range and pretty powerful, especially the wave
Drobot- laser path- rapid fire and great for ending boss battles quickly
Cynder- lightning path- all in all awesome
Whirlwind- cloud path- really helpful and does wide range damage
Trigger Happy- throw path- all of his basic upgrades already power his guns enough, a path dedicated to it would be unfair to his throwing abilities
---
Instagram: Skymiibomon_U
Twitter: @skymiibomon_U
NNID: dsi568
master dragon z Red Sparx Gems: 53
#105 Posted: 00:10:58 23/01/2012
spyro-charge-cool and very powerfull
voodood-axe-powerfull and convenient
wrecking ball - tongue attack-whit the soul gem you have a incredible and unstoppable tongue
gill grunt-water-you move faster whit eternal water and explosive starfish
bash-tail swipe-your tail swipe can do 240 of damage
prism break-energy beam-cool and strategically unstoppable
terrafin- burrow-terrafin becomes invincible
chop chop-sword-he becomes and infernal and powerful warrior
flameslinger-Pyromancer-they have asome new abilitys
eruptor-eruption-they are some cool
boomer-dynamite-they have a upgrade to put 6 trool boooms active at once,surround an enemy whit the trool boom and they die fast
drobot-laser-these upgrades are very very cool
trigger happy-square attack-they are very powerful and convenient to destroy kaos
Stump Smash-pulverize attack-they are awesome
ace Gold Sparx Gems: 2982
#106 Posted: 23:22:42 23/01/2012
Hey could someone post the 3 upgrades for each of Drill Sergeants paths? For some reason they wont show up on my ipod on wiki
---
Praise Helix!!!
Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#107 Posted: 00:13:51 24/01/2012
Best path for Slam Bam?
I'm thinking about the Ice punches.
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 765
#108 Posted: 00:15:25 24/01/2012
For some reason I enjoyed sheep burner path for Spyro much better....
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
BahamtX Green Sparx Gems: 220
#109 Posted: 02:27:08 24/01/2012
I just got Prism Break, Boomer, Voodood and Stealth Elf and I haven't upgrade them but I have mastered Voodood's Zipline Axe already. Anyway, I have been resetting my Skylanders and trying different paths and I've come to some conclusions:

Flameslinger:
Flameslinger can be a great Skylander regardless of which path you choose. Personally, I prefer the Pyromancer path since I like using his flame dash ability and the Supernova. But some people may prefer the Marksmen path overall. Go with whichever one you prefer.

Bash:
I really love upgrading Bash's Rolling attack, but that's just me. If you prefer power, then go with Granite Dragon; however, if you prefer speed for Bash, go with Pulver Dragon.

Sonic Boom:
My favorite Skylander! Hard to decide with her. The Siren Griffin path is the most widespread and destructive path. So, if you guys want to get through a level fast and just cream your enemies fast then pick Siren Griffin. Me, I prefer the Medea Griffin, because if you pick Siren Griffin, it means you won't be using her Griffin Babies that much and the Medea Griffin path really makes her stand out from all the other Skylanders. It's up to you guys to decide.

Trigger Happy:
Can't decide with this one. Golden Money Bags improves his throwing abilities and is stronger than the Golden Frenzy, but the Golden Frenzy is more widespread. Plus, Trigger Happy is not one of the best long-ranged attackers. He still is a good one, but he is overshadowed by many other Skylanders like Hex, Drobot, and Boomer. So I'd say I like the Golden Money Bags the best.

Zap:
I have fully upgraded Zap down both paths and I prefer the Slime Serpent. You may not be abie to upgrade his breath ability if you choose Slime Serpent but just as I said with Trigger Happy, Zap is not one of the best long-range attackers and is overshadowed by many other Skylanders who can do it better, even Spyro is better! Slime Serpent also gives you a more variety with your Skylanders as well.

Eruptor:
I have fully upgraded Eruptor down both paths and I said I liked the Magmantor path better before, but I now have seen the power of the Volcanor path and now I like Volcanor the best! If tou choose Volcanor, you will be able to use his eruption ability more quickly and cause massive widespread damage! I love it!

Wrecking Ball:
I've tried the tongue path recently and I still prefer the Ultimate Spinner Path. But that's just me.
---
Favorite Skylanders: Sunburn, Flashwing, Camo, Cynder, Spyro, Whirlwind, Zap, and Drobot.
Yes, all dragons. 'Cause dragons are awesome!
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#110 Posted: 03:29:18 24/01/2012
Quote: Tashiji

I can argue with that.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Brony Blue Sparx Gems: 660
#111 Posted: 03:48:56 24/01/2012
Quote: Whirlwind5598

I can argue with that.

Says Whirlwind.
#112 Posted: 03:50:06 24/01/2012
Quote: Brony
Quote: Whirlwind5598

I can argue with that.

Says Whirlwind.

HAHA LOL
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Tramz Red Sparx Gems: 42
#113 Posted: 06:39:34 27/01/2012
Cynder is one of the first characters that makes me seriously wish I had 2. I'd like to go both Nether Welder and Shadowdancer. She's just all around awesome.
---
M: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] T: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] U: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] L: [smiliesmilie] F: [smiliesmilie] E: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] A: [smiliesmilie] W: [smiliesmiliesmilie]
#114 Posted: 06:53:42 27/01/2012
I would actually like to read your argument. Not to flame you or get all hissy about it, but to really debate.
#115 Posted: 08:34:22 27/01/2012
Well Nether Welder of course is sort of the "default" route for most people. The ability to explode the ghosts is useful, as certainly is the ability to increase the hold duration of the lightning. I'm finding this path to be relatively quick-kill, and a lot of fun.

However on the other side, Shadowdancer increases the duration of the ghosts (among other things) and by focusing your attacks by zipping back and forth with this attack, you basically ensure that you never take damage. It might actually prove to be a tad slower than some of the top tiers, but there is a lot of fun to be had in playing a non-standard way, with an all around fun character. Futhermore, although I have no experience with her in pvp, I have to wonder if the general level of confusion this play style would create (including the inability to cause her damage) would make this a powerful pvp path. The only downside is, you have to make sure you pause for a split second so you can reorient yourself, otherwise you will wind up zipping all over.
---
M: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] T: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] U: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] L: [smiliesmilie] F: [smiliesmilie] E: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] A: [smiliesmilie] W: [smiliesmiliesmilie]
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#116 Posted: 12:59:53 27/01/2012
Could someone tell me the best upgrade path for Chop Chop. Don't just tell me he sucks either way.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#117 Posted: 13:15:41 27/01/2012
boomer bombs path
#118 Posted: 18:07:45 27/01/2012
Quote: Rays
Could someone tell me the best upgrade path for Chop Chop. Don't just tell me he sucks either way.

Look at the first page in this topic. There are a few lists of path recommendations for each character.
---
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#119 Posted: 18:15:06 27/01/2012

I have both choppy and L-choppy on the sword path as I like to get in there and mash buttons. I didn't see a usefulness to the shield path.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#120 Posted: 18:16:25 27/01/2012
Quote: Monsinour

I have both choppy and L-choppy on the sword path as I like to get in there and mash buttons. I didn't see a usefulness to the shield path.

Thanks for telling me. I am going to take the sword path now.
---
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#121 Posted: 19:39:04 27/01/2012
Yes, the sword path is better. There's a problem with the shield that causes it to lower itself randomly when being attacked, pretty much invalidating the whole path. Sword path does a lot more damage, and the shield is not worthless on it.
#122 Posted: 19:42:44 27/01/2012
Yes, the sword path is better. There's a problem with the shield that causes it to lower itself randomly when being attacked, pretty much invalidating the whole path. Sword path does a lot more damage, and the shield is not worthless on it.

So the shield on the shield path is defective. Good that I didn't choose that.
---
PortalMaster #517721
#123 Posted: 19:46:10 27/01/2012
Very defective. It holds up fine in story mode, but when he's being attacked in PVP, it has a tendency to suddenly drop. Against the game's best... well, there goes the match.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#124 Posted: 20:18:35 27/01/2012
Very defective. It holds up fine in story mode, but when he's being attacked in PVP, it has a tendency to suddenly drop. Against the game's best... well, there goes the match.

Actually it really doesn't! I have my regular Chops on that path, and he still takes a lot of damage, even though he's supposed to be absorbing it. Sword is Soo much better! haha
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#125 Posted: 23:24:42 27/01/2012
What is the best path for: smilie smilie smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
#126 Posted: 23:31:07 27/01/2012
Nether Welder, Tempest Dragon, and there's no wrong way to play Flameslinger. Both of his paths are really quite effective in story mode, and equally shaky in PVP.
#127 Posted: 23:33:50 27/01/2012
thunder,rainbows,and arrows
jona818 Green Sparx Gems: 490
#128 Posted: 20:59:28 28/01/2012
whats the best path for slam bam?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
want- smilie smilie smilie
#129 Posted: 22:26:01 28/01/2012
What path should I choose for Drill Sergeant?
---

OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#130 Posted: 22:43:24 28/01/2012
^ ^ I copied spyroflame0487's choice and went with Slam Bam's Blizzard Brawler path and Battledozer for Drill Sargent's path.

Spyroflame0487's post is very helpful, it's on the first page of this topic and it's the fourteenth post down.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#131 Posted: 15:46:13 29/01/2012
Quote: OpalOsprey
^ ^ I copied spyroflame0487's choice and went with Slam Bam's Blizzard Brawler path and Battledozer for Drill Sargent's path.

Spyroflame0487's post is very helpful, it's on the first page of this topic and it's the fourteenth post down.

When it comes to good posts on the first page I would actually recommend Tashiji's.

Spyroflame's post was pretty good but it had some things in there that I just can't agree with:

As far as I know, Drill Sarge can have more impact on the Megadozer path because of the speed it gives him. The exception to this is if you play the Wii version, where Drill Seargent's charge attack is nerfed.
Telling people that Gill Grunt does more damage on Harpooner rather than Water Weaver is just plain wrong.
I also have to disagree with his recommendation with Zap: Tesla Dragon turns Zap in to a generic projectile-shooting character that doesn't do as much damage as Spyro does with his similar path. The Slime Serpent path gives Zap something fun and unique to do: It's really fun to trap lots of enemies in all that slime before standing back and picking them off with his other attacks.
While Terrafin's Brawler path is indeed incredibly powerful, his other path is in fact even better! It does a similar ammount of damage while making use of Terrafin's distinct advantage: he's invincible while performing his burrowing attack!
I've heard Whirlwind's Tempest Dragon path has more strategic advantages than the Rainbower path.

EDIT: Oh and I might also mention, Prism Break's Prismancer path is indeed quite fun and it's the one I use, but I've heard many times that his Crystaleer path is a lot more competetive, especially in PvP.
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:52:21 29/01/2012 by EgoNaut
#132 Posted: 15:53:30 29/01/2012
Quote: EgoNaut
Quote: OpalOsprey

When it comes to good posts on the first page I would actually recommend Tashiji's.

Spyroflame's post was pretty good but it had some things in there that I just can't agree with:

As far as I know, Drill Sarge can have more impact on the Megadozer path because of the speed it gives him. The exception to this is if you play the Wii version, where Drill Seargent's charge attack is nerfed.
Telling people that Gill Grunt does more damage on Harpooner rather than Water Weaver is just plain wrong.
I also have to disagree with his recommendation with Zap: Tesla Dragon turns Zap in to a generic projectile-shooting character that doesn't do as much damage as Spyro does with his similar path. The Slime Serpent path gives Zap something fun and unique to do: It's really fun to trap lots of enemies in all that slime before standing back and picking them off with his other attacks.
While Terrafin's Brawler path is indeed incredibly powerful, his other path is in fact even better! It does a similar ammount of damage while making use of Terrafin's distinct advantage: he's invincible while performing his burrowing attack!
I've heard Whirlwind's Tempest Dragon path has more strategic advantages than the Rainbower path.

-Ah, see I'm playing on the Wii. That's why I don't care for his charge attack.
-Eh, I just didn't care for those cannons. Maybe it's just me. I like my character having big guns.
-I just never took to the trapping enemies thing. The ability you get with that before you choose a path is more than enough for me.
-Hmm. I'll have to try out that other path one day. I dunno, I just like having him punch stuff. It's hilarious!
-For me, I just never took to those cloud things. I mean, it looks like they'll do some good damage, but I just had too many problems with them, so I chose the breath path. Again, and also going back to Zap, I like the characters having breath attacks, even if they're similar or one's better than another.

What I tried to go with for mine are for regular everyday gameplay. I've never played PvP but from what it seems one path is good for ingame while another is good for PvP.
---
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#133 Posted: 16:01:00 29/01/2012
I need which path for

smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#134 Posted: 16:22:33 29/01/2012
DOUBLE TROUBLE
-----------------------
Beam path.

Why? You ask?

1. the beam upgrade in the path does 20 damage per 1-2-3 seconds and the magic bomb i have not gotten BUT the normal magic bomb is 50 damage

1. is the only one i can think of so what ever
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CopiousTurtle Green Sparx Gems: 240
#135 Posted: 16:31:34 29/01/2012
What makes Tempest Dragon upgrade better than Ultimate Rainbower? I let my 7 year old decide and he chose Rainbower because he likes the Rainbow bombs. Obviously if this is what he likes he can keep it, but I was just wondering what makes Tempest Dragon good?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#136 Posted: 16:54:10 29/01/2012
What do you think the best upgrade for Boomer was?
I chosse Clobber troll and dont regret it! ITs so awesome! you press square once and they all are dazed and then you hold it down an Kabooom!
200 damage! Was the demiltion troll beter?
How do you do smilies on here?
#137 Posted: 21:57:13 29/01/2012
Quote: jona818
whats the best path for slam bam?

punching you get 70 armory in the end of the upgrading

you get alot of power with the path too
WithWhirlwind Green Sparx Gems: 388
#138 Posted: 23:14:00 29/01/2012
Quote:
What makes Tempest Dragon upgrade better than Ultimate Rainbower? I let my 7 year old decide and he chose Rainbower because he likes the Rainbow bombs. Obviously if this is what he likes he can keep it, but I was just wondering what makes Tempest Dragon good?

Well a couple of things

1. Double rainbow is over rated one will hit while the other has a tendency not to, while the tripple rainbow hones better
2.The rainbow damage increase does only that damage increase while the cloud increase also increases range and size
3.Electricity between the clouds is a quick and effective way to destroy tons of villains while rainbow charge takes forever for less potency
4. Tempest dragon doesn't make whirlwind a weaker boomer
---
Have:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#139 Posted: 23:23:29 29/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I always found Ultimate Rainbower more useful than Tempest Dragon... But that's just me.
---
but i love it all smooth
#140 Posted: 23:28:51 29/01/2012
give trigger happy guns, epic golden yamoto blast
EgoNaut Yellow Sparx Gems: 1730
#141 Posted: 23:52:14 29/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487

-Eh, I just didn't care for those cannons. Maybe it's just me. I like my character having big guns.

You've never leveled Gill Grunt down the Water Weaver path before, have you?

You're in for an awesome surprise once you do.... smilie
---
S1: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S2: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
S3: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:37 29/01/2012 by EgoNaut
whirlwindman Green Sparx Gems: 289
#142 Posted: 02:45:42 01/02/2012
I found a really long post about cynders upgrade paths and i would like to hear your thoughts on whether it is a plausible argument or if nether wielder is actually better http://www.gamespot.com/skylan...eview-61779385/ and the posts i am talking about are the first two and the reason I am asking is because i leveled up my cynder down the shadow dancer path and i am wondering if i should reset and why?
---
skylanders I own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking for:smilie
techsniper Red Sparx Gems: 11
#143 Posted: 02:32:33 02/02/2012
Heres my list of the upgrade paths

Spyro-Sheep Burner the exploding fireballs keeps campers running : )

Trigger Happy-Hes called trigger happy boucing bullets r awesome

Gill Grunt-Matters what type of guy u r offensive and plays campaign go for harpooner pvp and defensive water weaver ~ i choose water weaver

Flamesliger - Ur choice the fire sprinting one adds more varity of attacking defensively archer adds more basic upgrades ~ i choose Fire sprinting 1

Bash - Each one adds a style suited 4 u pulver dragon makes bash an offensive player and well the tail 1 adds offense and defense ~ i choose Pulver dragon

thats all for now smilie
#144 Posted: 02:38:14 02/02/2012
Quote: whirlwindman
I found a really long post about cynders upgrade paths and i would like to hear your thoughts on whether it is a plausible argument or if nether wielder is actually better http://www.gamespot.com/skylan...eview-61779385/ and the posts i am talking about are the first two and the reason I am asking is because i leveled up my cynder down the shadow dancer path and i am wondering if i should reset and why?

It's a vaild point, but I think Tashiji's post earlier in the thread sums her up perfectly:

Cynder: Nether Welder

The upgraded lightning makes Cynder one of the absolute best PVP characters in the game. Exploding ghosts (which the ghost path doesn't have for some reason...) are excellent for escape purposes, and her overall range with this path is completely absurd. Shadowdancer is a powerful path as well, but you're right if you're thinking that it neuters her overall damage a bit. A damaging Shadow Dash is a nice perk, but the lack of exploding ghosts, which were given to Nether Welder instead, goes a long way towards defeating the purpose of picking a ghost-centered path in the first place. Nether Welder seems as though it would be a one-trick pony, but Cynder's initial upgrades are quite formidable, and augmented lightning is just what she needs to actually crack the upper eschelon with Drobot, Stealth Elf, etc.

And i'd have to agree as well. It's so very satisfying to just waltz through a level zapping everything and then rushing through, turning around, and zapping some more to anything that doesn't die right away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:38:31 02/02/2012 by spyroflame0487
#145 Posted: 20:11:41 02/02/2012
Ok thank you but the only thing about tashiji's post I have a queation about that is keeping me from resetting is the fact that I have seen multiple times that the exploding ghost have a small range and are not likely to hit while I am playing the wii version and the slowing ghosts works extremely well so I guess what I am trying to say is how are the exploding ghosts so good?
---
skylanders I own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#146 Posted: 20:21:05 02/02/2012
Quote: whirlwindman
Ok thank you but the only thing about tashiji's post I have a queation about that is keeping me from resetting is the fact that I have seen multiple times that the exploding ghost have a small range and are not likely to hit while I am playing the wii version and the slowing ghosts works extremely well so I guess what I am trying to say is how are the exploding ghosts so good?

I have the Wii too. The best thing to do is keep a small distance, shocking everything. A lot will die, but things like Knights and the Lava monster thingie will keep walking at you. Basically, use the Shadow..jump thing and go through them, turn around and shock. Ghost will help, but the best thing is the lightning (Which is what you would have upgraded)

Going back and forth will pretty much wipe out everything. Only time it doesn't really work is vs Kaos. You won't be able to go through his chair thing.
---
#147 Posted: 20:28:04 02/02/2012
How about pvp because I am done with story? And I really appreciate this feedback but the reason for me why I likegthe ghost path for cynder is in pvp while your opponent is busy shaking their remote and can't do anything you can keep dashing and slowly but surely kill them and this is really hard to post because my schools computers don't allow me full access to this site and I have to post from my phone while I am here
---
#148 Posted: 00:00:42 04/02/2012
Okay so today I reset my cynder and leveled her up down the nether wielder path and I found that even though the overall damage from the lightning attack is higher you really can't hit your opponent in pvp consistently with the lightning I also find the exploding ghosts practically useless because you can only blow them up one at a time so I am going back to the shadow dancer path sorry for all you nether wielder lovers but I really think shadow dancer is much better and with the ghost slowing your opponent so they are slower to turn around and attack you you can zap them with your lightning dash again and repeat but if I had to say which path is better I would say to go with the path that fits your style the most hope this helps. I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a thread where I can ask for strategies to beat drobot on the quadratic laser path.
---
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#149 Posted: 13:58:10 04/02/2012
what about slam bam and double trouble? someone talked about the ice punch path and the beams one. the other 2 (freezing traps and exploding clones) are bad?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#150 Posted: 15:22:59 04/02/2012
Quote: voodude
what about slam bam and double trouble? someone talked about the ice punch path and the beams one. the other 2 (freezing traps and exploding clones) are bad?

For me, I like characters that hit hard. In regular playthrough, that's pretty much all you need. I don't really care for the traps one, because by the time you set all that up, Punchpath Slams will have wrecked another character.

The beams for DubTrub is the only way to go. It does so much damage (plus the explosion thing to top that off) that I can't see the other path being anywhere near as powerful.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me