First | Previous | Page 7 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#301 Posted: 04:11:12 25/02/2012
What about Slam Bam? I have just ordered him and I have heard SO many different points of veiw. Some say there reasons for which path is better. So which path is better?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
whirlwindman Green Sparx Gems: 289
#302 Posted: 04:20:06 25/02/2012
@ cooliothex for cynder I would definetly choose shadowdancer for cynder if you are playing the wii version however if you are playing on a different platform definately choose nether wielder I personally reset my cynder twice becsuse I thought nether wielder would be better then shadowdancer but I ended up switching her back because shadowdancer fit my playing style much much better
---
skylanders I own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking for:smilie
mulhollinman Green Sparx Gems: 120
#303 Posted: 04:34:20 25/02/2012
@joerox i think the punch path is better for slam because his punches do 38 every time on that path and u can get combos and extra armor so pick the fist path
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#304 Posted: 05:08:44 25/02/2012
^mulhollinman said it all! Go for the punching path. Slam Bam gets
really cool looking. RELLY cool looking.
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#305 Posted: 05:42:37 25/02/2012
FYI The ice path awesome.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#306 Posted: 05:44:16 25/02/2012
could one of u guys recommend a path for camo?
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#307 Posted: 05:56:03 25/02/2012
Rather hard for anyone to recommend something that hasnt been able to be play tested before since the character isnt out yet. Short of someone thats hacked the game to use Camo.
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#308 Posted: 09:32:13 25/02/2012
Quote: Landerfan2012
could one of u guys recommend a path for camo?

well for camo is difficult. here his upgrades:
Vine Virtuoso path:
Martial Bounty: Firecracker Vines create more exploding melons.
Peppers of Potency: Firecracker Vines do even more increased damage.
Proliferation: Create two Firecracker Vines at once.
^this path seems weaker than the other. but if the vine attack deals a lot of damage or knocks enemies back, it will be very powerful

Melon Master path
Ring of Might: The Melon Fountain blasts out more melons.
Melon GMO: The Melon Fountain does increased damage.
Melon Fortress: Hide in the Melon Fountain, then send Melons flying.
^this path seems very powerful. however, if melon fountain is slow and weak, the vines path will be better
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
ilikeroc Red Sparx Gems: 13
#309 Posted: 12:32:55 25/02/2012
SONIC BOOM is a beast when she fully upgrades her babies so I suggest that for her and Chop Chop can be either a beast or a wall so he's pretty good and Whirl Wind can be a good trapper or a good long ranged attacker and hex is a good long range attacker.
cooliothex Green Sparx Gems: 410
#310 Posted: 19:18:29 25/02/2012
Can Flameslinger move when charging up his inferno blast? and also, what does the last pyromancer move actually do? it just says the fire spreads out on spyro wiki.
---
I have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
For the wind!
#311 Posted: 20:34:26 25/02/2012
Quote: cooliothex
Can Flameslinger move when charging up his inferno blast? and also, what does the last pyromancer move actually do? it just says the fire spreads out on spyro wiki.

mine is bugged. sometimes he walks very slowly then stops (he can just aim) and sometimes he just doesn't move. he creates a trail of fire with a cicle at the end. not very powerful just a little annoying
---
dwattzdrummer Gold Sparx Gems: 2413
#312 Posted: 04:38:45 26/02/2012
I just tried Sonic Boom's babies and I love them. The wind attack is already powerful enough. You shoot FOUR babies FULL GROWN at once in the end. It's real amusing to me. A fun path indeed.
---
wdrumz YouTube Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/wdrumz
#313 Posted: 13:05:34 26/02/2012
One of the upgrades on the medea griffin path is babys shoot out fully formed. now the eggs do 40 damage normally and since they pop out fully formed it doesnt matter if you continuously throw the eggs. Egg attacks work very well at close range too. just walk really close and shoot.
---
I have: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
For the wind!
judasghost Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#314 Posted: 15:06:01 26/02/2012
Tempest for Whirlwind makes him (her?) one heck of a walking fortress.
---
37/37 (as of 8/15/12) ... 3/4 sidekicks (as of 8/17/12) ... 4th sidekick came in 8/22/12
5/8 giants .. 5/8 new guys .. 2/8 light core .. 1/? battle packs
#315 Posted: 15:29:53 26/02/2012
Quote: whirlwindman
Drobot's laser path is much much better it is so good in pvp that it is cheap to use him i have not found a skylander yet that can reliably beat him on this path. What path is best for sonic boom for pvp and why?

NOOOO CLOCKWORK DRAGON KILLS EVERYTHING FASTER!!!!!
---
#316 Posted: 15:32:58 26/02/2012
Quote: mulhollinman
@joerox i think the punch path is better for slam because his punches do 38 every time on that path and u can get combos and extra armor so pick the fist path

Quote: Whirlwind5598
FYI The ice path awesome.

Can i have an argument from both of you? I am so confuzed
---
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#317 Posted: 15:43:16 26/02/2012
Ice Brawler!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:43:37 26/02/2012 by Mr-McChicken22
#318 Posted: 17:12:26 26/02/2012
joerox,
my argument for ice brawler
the ice brawler path gives u the upgrade that i said be4 that makes the fists do 38 damage EACH TIME which is supre helpul when your in pvp or story lets do the math if u do the quick three punch combo on the brawler path than thats 38x3 yes? 38x3=114 114 damage that is a HUUUUUUGGGE chunk out of whoever your battleing. Next the combos when used correctly than can also be a big advantage i cant really say more than that since i dont get to use them much. Finnaly the armor upgrade most people would think that this is a waste of an upgrade IT IS NOT this upgrade gives u +40 armor and i super useful. And according to my friend WHIRLWINDMAN if slam bam takes this path and gets the armor with some heroic challenges it makes slam bam the character with the most armor in the game

my argument against clockwork for drobot
4lasers enough said
if u do not belive me ask anyone the lasers are WAAAAY better

TL DR : ice path makes slam bam a boss clockwork doesnt do much.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:38:56 26/02/2012 by mulhollinman
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#319 Posted: 17:19:16 26/02/2012
Quote: judasghost

Her, and this is kinda random, but I've seen Sunburn's upgrades and I think the Flamethrower path is insanely overpowered. Am I wrong?
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
ghost master Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#320 Posted: 17:28:25 26/02/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Quote: ghost master
Anyone know the better path for trigger happy? I really dont want to screw up for legendary trigger happy.

From what it seems, The.. uh. Golden Pot one is the best for PvP.

Personally, I loved the guns, so I went with the Golden Frenzy or whatever it's called. It's especially fun if you're on the Wii in which you can spin the Nunchuck's analog stick around and continuously shoot coins in all directions, AND have them bounce off of walls.

Thanks
---
I have no ideas for a signature.
#321 Posted: 19:05:33 26/02/2012
Quote: PinkWater
Quote: judasghost

Her, and this is kinda random, but I've seen Sunburn's upgrades and I think the Flamethrower path is insanely overpowered. Am I wrong?

is power a bad thing?
#322 Posted: 21:47:48 26/02/2012
Quote: PinkWater

meh meh meh. here we go:
Infinite Flame: Endlessly use the Flamethrower Breath attack> cool. if you can move while doing it, it's broken. if you can't it's "just good"
Intense Heat: Hold the Flamethrow Breath attack longer for extra damage> we need to test the numbers before smilie
Phoenix Grand Blaze: Hold Flamethrower Breath long enough to be surrounded by flame and do extra damage> wow. i guess it will be useful only if you are surrounded by chompies.
so i think he will be powerful, but still less powerful than, for example, sandhog terrafin.
---
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#323 Posted: 22:34:20 26/02/2012
OK so I got smilie; smilie;The starter pack(I dont like those though, so just ignore these.)and I will soon be aquiring smilie.
I've already upgraded the two first fully.smilie followed the Bone Crafter path and smilie followed the Siren Griffin path.
I am SUPER proud of Bone Crafter because now it can cast an infinite rain of skulls.The latter can also make me appear like a doomsday bringer aparition or something because wherever I go, skulls fall.Anyway, I'm not very sure about Siren Griffin, so if you would, please help me decide.
And lastly, What path for smilie?I'm more inclined towards Vampiric Warrior, but Î'm open to suggestions.
---
Gotcha!
#324 Posted: 22:44:38 26/02/2012
Quote: HexDisciple
OK so I got smilie; smilie;The starter pack(I dont like those though, so just ignore these.)and I will soon be aquiring smilie.
I've already upgraded the two first fully.smilie followed the Bone Crafter path and smilie followed the Siren Griffin path.
I am SUPER proud of Bone Crafter because now it can cast an infinite rain of skulls.The latter can also make me appear like a doomsday bringer aparition or something because wherever I go, skulls fall.Anyway, I'm not very sure about Siren Griffin, so if you would, please help me decide.
And lastly, What path for smilie?I'm more inclined towards Vampiric Warrior, but Î'm open to suggestions.

as for smilie i think that the egg path is better because the siren path doesnt give you any additional damage for the actual siren. also if you play pvp at all the siren path doesnt do much BUT if you do story mode ALOT the siren path is helpful. I choose the egg path because the babys are born fully grown and that helps. for smilie it depends the sheild path is super helpful in pvp espically if your batlleing with someone like drobot or trigger happy. But the sword path gives you the combos and makes your sword look bossly so for smilie your good either way.
#325 Posted: 22:57:34 26/02/2012
Thanks mulhollinman.
As for Hex, is my path correct?
---
Gotcha!
#326 Posted: 23:32:52 26/02/2012
Heck yes you chose the right path orbs don't compare and bones are much more useful
---
skylanders I own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#327 Posted: 23:46:54 26/02/2012
for once i agree with whirl
#328 Posted: 02:02:38 27/02/2012
Also, for those who might ask, smilie's path of choice pretty much depends on what you are doing with it:If you're trying to get the speed-runs or just want a quick sweeper, then Pook Blade Saint goes pretty much indisputedly.
If you prefer to rather be sure everyone is wiped out, then Forest Ninja's Stealth enhancements will come in handy.
But yes, the average power of Pook Blade Saint is stronger.It's also a hit-WHILE-running set because the magic blades slice around you while you do the arboreal acrobatics move, so...yeah...the perfect"squirmer"(getting out of tight situations).
If you're more of a PvPer, either should do.Yet, Forest ninja with Scarecrow Spin Slicer+Scarecrio Trio will completely bypass smilie's shield...That is, the safest way to approach and pull of this stunt would be to stealth to near him, then stealth again anywhere before he escapes...You could even stealth to the same place where you are then combine the Spin slicers' power with slashes, and you got a pretty much guaranteed victory.I don't know if this works but try doing the same for approaching, then just teleporting over and over to the same spot or a spot near you. The idea is to create several very-close-to each-other scarecrows, and therefore, a literal TON of damage very quickly.
Hope this review helped.If I might, I will maybe post other reviews on other Skylanders sooner or later.
Golden rule:Be Stealthy And Effective(BSAE).smiliesmilie
---
Gotcha!
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#329 Posted: 02:43:36 27/02/2012
Can someone give a path recommendation for Whirlwind and Double Trouble? And please give a reason.
#330 Posted: 03:04:06 27/02/2012
Quote: wanderist
Can someone give a path recommendation for Whirlwind and Double Trouble? And please give a reason.

i cannot really suggest a path for whirlwind but for double trouble i would pick the beam path because it makes it super hard for opponents to get away and you keep damaging them. but from what ive heard the cloud path is better for whirlwind.
#331 Posted: 03:27:20 27/02/2012
Quote: wanderist

Muljolinman said it for double trouble but I highly recommend tempest dragon for whirlwind, I have had a lot of experience with whirlwind and have used whirlwinds of both paths and I have to say that the charged attack for whirlwinds rainbow path is really slow to charge and very hard to use and only does like 36 damage(rough estimate). However the tempest frago paths allows them to have much bigger range and the clouds become the size of whirlwind herself and one of the clouds does 45 dmg and the other two do 30 dmg on top of this the clouds connect to each other with beams of electricity that also do 30 damage so overall whirlwinds tempest path is much better number wise btw whirlwinds rainbows all the way do 22 dmg and on the tempest path it is very easy to chain rainbows off the other clouds and since the clouds are bigger they are easier to hit also with chaining the rainbows and clouds just cause a massive destructive chaos that has no real pattern. It is also very satisfying to just fly away from your opponent while shooting clouds and they just kill themselves trying to get you
---
#332 Posted: 03:33:03 27/02/2012
but also please note that on the cloud path you cannot shoot 2 raindows at the same time
#333 Posted: 03:47:36 27/02/2012
but also please note that on the cloud path you cannot shoot 2 raindows at the same time

I also would like to note that the upgrade that when you hit a cloud with a rainbow thre come out of it which more then makes up for the shooting two rainbows also this makes it much more likely that one of those three rainbows will hit another cloud then so on so forth I stick with my choice
---
#334 Posted: 22:09:00 27/02/2012
Also, for those who might ask, smilie's path of choice pretty much depends on what you are doing with it:If you're trying to get the speed-runs or just want a quick sweeper, then Pook Blade Saint goes pretty much indisputedly.
If you prefer to rather be sure everyone is wiped out, then Forest Ninja's Stealth enhancements will come in handy.
But yes, the average power of Pook Blade Saint is stronger.It's also a hit-WHILE-running set because the magic blades slice around you while you do the arboreal acrobatics move, so...yeah...the perfect"squirmer"(getting out of tight situations).
If you're more of a PvPer, either should do.Yet, Forest ninja with Scarecrow Spin Slicer+Scarecrio Trio will completely bypass smilie's shield...That is, the safest way to approach and pull of this stunt would be to stealth to near him, then stealth again anywhere before he escapes...You could even stealth to the same place where you are then combine the Spin slicers' power with slashes, and you got a pretty much guaranteed victory.I don't know if this works but try doing the same for approaching, then just teleporting over and over to the same spot or a spot near you. The idea is to create several very-close-to each-other scarecrows, and therefore, a literal TON of damage very quickly.
Hope this review helped.If I might, I will maybe post other reviews on other Skylanders sooner or later.
Golden rule:Be Stealthy And Effective(BSAE).smiliesmilie

Pook Blade Saint Kills Every thing (Possible exeptions: sandhog Terrafin and Master Blaster Drobot) Seriously. Quoting someone else earlier on this topic, Go pook or go home

Not to be rude or anything, just my opinion, and seems a lot of other peoples opinion
---
For the wind!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:10 27/02/2012 by cooliothex
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#335 Posted: 22:31:29 27/02/2012
Terrafin-Sandhog
Prism Break-Crystaleer
Bash-Granite Dragon
Dino Rang-Grand Boomerang

These are the best earth paths. I tried out all of them.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#336 Posted: 22:37:10 27/02/2012
@ cooliothex
You know, not to be rude, but...some people just try to be original instead of strategic, if you get my point.
I might be doing another review, this time on a Magic Skylander, Voodood whaddya guys think?
---
Gotcha!
#337 Posted: 23:35:50 27/02/2012
joerox,
my argument for ice brawler
the ice brawler path gives u the upgrade that i said be4 that makes the fists do 38 damage EACH TIME which is supre helpul when your in pvp or story lets do the math if u do the quick three punch combo on the brawler path than thats 38x3 yes? 38x3=114 114 damage that is a HUUUUUUGGGE chunk out of whoever your battleing. Next the combos when used correctly than can also be a big advantage i cant really say more than that since i dont get to use them much. Finnaly the armor upgrade most people would think that this is a waste of an upgrade IT IS NOT this upgrade gives u +40 armor and i super useful. And according to my friend WHIRLWINDMAN if slam bam takes this path and gets the armor with some heroic challenges it makes slam bam the character with the most armor in the game

my argument against clockwork for drobot
4lasers enough said
if u do not belive me ask anyone the lasers are WAAAAY better

TL DR : ice path makes slam bam a boss clockwork doesnt do much.

Thanks i am now gonna be an ice brawler! But my arguing for drobot

Both paths are the same just with lasers instead of blAdegeRs. Have you even tried clockwork dragon? Try it it is more powerful in comparison to lasers!
---
chopchop Blue Sparx Gems: 552
#338 Posted: 00:11:43 28/02/2012
Sheild path for chop chop stinks you will think he is a bad charecter if yu choose that path ive tried both
---
This user has died
#339 Posted: 13:29:00 28/02/2012
Quote: chopchop
Sheild path for chop chop stinks you will think he is a bad charecter if yu choose that path ive tried both

not if you play pvp
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#340 Posted: 15:38:59 28/02/2012
I've read what everyone has to say about Sonic Boom in this thread but I have a couple of questions about her:

Medea Griffin seems to get a lot of love but I find that the babies have awful pathfinding and get stuck all the time, someone here said they get the Hob 'n' Yaros during cutscenes... now I haven't played with Sonic Boom loads but I've never seen her babies attack anything during a cutscene... they're usually stuck somewhere. As they are now, with all their basic upgrades plus their soul gem I don't find the babies that useful... but then sometimes pre-upgraded attacks that don't seem very good often turn out to be amazing if you choose their upgrade path...

Do the babies get better pathfinding when upgraded?

I have wondered if the fact you can spawn fully grown babies makes up for the fact I lose them all the time when they get stuck or I accidentally push a rock/turtle into them.

They are quite cute and I can't shake the idea that I may regret it if I choose the other path over this one despite the lower damage output.

Siren Griffin - SB being even stronger does appeal to me but I don't do a lot of PvP... the only person I'm ever really likely to play with is my neighbour's son when I look after him on Mondays after school sometimes... but he has a Siren Griffin Sonic Boom so it wouldn't be an advantage to me particularly as far as I can see. Also he's 10 and I do sometimes kinda let him win... or at least not play my absolute best against him.

Can a Siren Griffin SB take down Kaos solo (bearing in mind I only have 7 characters and therefore only 7 heroic challenges)?

This does seem like the no-brainer path for the extra damage but the love I've seen for the Medea Griffin path has made me reconsider...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#341 Posted: 15:50:41 28/02/2012
I don't know if it's pathfinding per se, but they DO go after things like Hob n Yaro during cutscenes. As long as you're semi-near the enemy when the cutscene telling you about them starts, they'll go after them.

See, I went with the Medea Griffin because of how much fun it is to have a little bit of extra help on your side. The babbies will do a nice chunk of damage allowing you to get in there and finish it off with a roar. Plus, the babies pick up on the roar and also do it for even more damage.

Siren Griffin just didn't appeal to me that much. I don't play PvP so I can't say how much better it'd be in there.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
malouff Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#342 Posted: 16:13:35 28/02/2012
Siren Griffin
Echolocation - needs things in the room to work with such as pots or other enemies.
Egg Shocker - Medea Griffin can throw the eggs if you are close to a enemy but not quite the same.
More Boom! - needs time to charge and I found I did not use it that much.

Medea Griffin does not have have requirements like needing things in the room (Echolocation) or a long charge time (More Boom!). The babies do hatch fully grown so you can keep throwing them (you do however only get four at a time though).
---
Still need from 1st game
volcanic vault & smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:24:03 28/02/2012 by malouff
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#343 Posted: 16:35:51 28/02/2012
Just remembered reading this on another site:

Quote: One of Swords
If Sonic Boom is at full health, her babies will eat nearby food, and get both larger and more powerful.

Does anyone have any experience of this happening? Because it sounds pretty awesome. Although it could be annoying if you were saving the food for a reason (like in a boss fight).

I'm really tempted to forgo the extra damage in favour of upgrading the babies... really tempted...
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#344 Posted: 18:11:08 28/02/2012
Okay, time for another review(that is, if it's OK...I do not like to annoy people, so feel free to tell me to stop, IF you mean it...Anyways...).
This time I'll be hosting smilie, the Dragon with Robotic parts.
So, as you all might know, he's a Tech Skylander, therefore being in an advantage against Magic(ah the timeless struggle)and being in a disadvantage against Earth(Terrafin, anyone?).
He attacks with rapidfire lasers(faster rate than any Trigger Happy mashing, no matter how fast...Sorry, pro-mashers), and something like a Bladed disc(If you try this attack and kill a foe with it, you'll never try to catch a thrown frisbee, EVER).These dics are like Golden Coins pre-imbued with the upgrade that causes them to rebound from walls.So that's a pretty good start.If I'm not worong, Thrister Flight is the fastest form of flight in the game.The Basic upgrades almost only boost attack.
The paths follow pretty much the same pattern:Boost damage, Add contact explosions, and finally, Fire more projectiles.It just comes down to preferences:Speed of fire vs the possiblity of "ambushing" with stray Gears that rebounded.
Still, I think laser path is better.Why?Can you tell me anything better than circa 20 explosions per second?
What do you think?
My work here is done, see ya next review
---
Gotcha!
#345 Posted: 18:55:24 28/02/2012
about trigger happy for pvp money bags is awesome. deals a lot of damage at long distance and his pot of gold sometimes becomes trap! i almost killed bash with him. (almost ;( )
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:57:55 28/02/2012 by voodude
#346 Posted: 21:41:24 28/02/2012
@ joerox123 I would like to let you know that my brother and I did choose Drobots clockwork dragon at first because we read someone say that it was a better path(probably you) then I brought him to mulhollinman's house to fight some of his skylanders and lets just say my Drobot got whooped so we switched paths and now there is no going back... ever

At least you know I at least tried clockwork dragon
---
#347 Posted: 22:14:58 28/02/2012
Quote: voodude
about trigger happy for pvp money bags is awesome. deals a lot of damage at long distance and his pot of gold sometimes becomes trap! i almost killed bash with him. (almost ;( )

thats good to know now im gonna put L trig on that path and o yea [User Posted Image]
#348 Posted: 22:28:30 28/02/2012
Now just something about terrafin:Is sandhog too good, or is brawler too bad?
---
Gotcha!
Rays Green Sparx Gems: 392
#349 Posted: 22:54:12 28/02/2012
Now just something about terrafin:Is sandhog too good, or is brawler too bad?

There both good. Brawler makes Terrafin really good and Sandhog makes him the strongest Skylander.
---
Youtube account: KoopaBoo2
PortalMaster #517721
Skylanders owned: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#350 Posted: 02:59:05 29/02/2012
I find sandhog sort of hard to use could anyone suggest some strategies please
---
First | Previous | Page 7 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me