First | Previous | Page 15 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
ryum Blue Sparx Gems: 759
#701 Posted: 22:44:20 12/04/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: Tashiji
Sandhog's belly flop is exactly the same as Brawler's. Punches aren't upgraded on the Sandhog path.

The main reason to pick Sandhog isn't the damaging fin, or even the homing sharks. Tremendous assets, both, but the real reason to pick Sandhog is the speed upgrade for tunneling, which enables much faster pursuit that Brawler can't match.

Also, for those who have the PS3/360 version, it's good to use the burrowing of Sandhog to avoid the lasers during the Undead element fight, so you can get the trophy/achievement.

That's true but you can pop up in a safe corner and go back under pretty fast with little risk with either path. I've only fine the sandhog path with my terrafin, but either should serve that propose.
Laurix Blue Sparx Gems: 643
#702 Posted: 02:31:45 13/04/2012
Soul of the Flame for sure. One of the best paths in the game, bar none. Just try it and you'll be sold.

This.

At first look, I was like.. PPPPPPFFFFFFFF Blademaster for sure! I was so wrong it wasn't even remotely funny.

Blademaster makes Ignitor a very mediocre melee, while SotF makes him a god. In my eyes he's in S-Tier, he's just does too much down that path.

Sandhog's belly flop is exactly the same as Brawler's. Punches aren't upgraded on the Sandhog path.

The main reason to pick Sandhog isn't the damaging fin, or even the homing sharks. Tremendous assets, both, but the real reason to pick Sandhog is the speed upgrade for tunneling, which enables much faster pursuit that Brawler can't match.

Quote:
i think the same smilie my terrafin is brawler and i'm perfectly fine with him

Whilst I do agree Sandhog is better (and clearly more broken in PvP), I just can't personally spec into it.

I find it rather boring to burrow underground, and that path pretty much makes it so you can do so nonstop, while being able to catch anyone, while being able to still deal damage. OP, but boring.

I believe it's the only "better path" out of all Skylanders I didn't decide to go.

Quote: Sisqo4ever
Best upgrade path for slam bam

Blizzard Brawler, hands down. He's a pretty solid melee. His damage is good, he can CC if you manage to land his ice attack, and he's one hell of a tank. That +40 armor from speccing into BB, plus his Max Hp at Level 10 make him a force to be reckoned with. Only downside is that he's rather slow.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:32:48 13/04/2012 by Laurix
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#703 Posted: 02:40:22 13/04/2012
Why is Floral Defender better for Zook? Should I reset mine?
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#704 Posted: 03:10:34 13/04/2012
Because the Cactuses Do all the work and spamming the Motar thing will spawn all the cactuses every where.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#705 Posted: 04:23:46 13/04/2012
Fully agree on S-tier Ignitor. Destroys everything, PVP and PVE alike. Very few weaknesses, and even then, it's characters everyone else is kind of weak to as well, such as Stealth Elf. Destroys Cynder and Drobot as well, and they cause lots of problems for most characters.
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#706 Posted: 07:03:34 13/04/2012
I'm still not sure which path to use with my Whirl Wind, she's awesome and amazing and I love both paths but I can't stand having to split her rainbows between her clouds >.>
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
#707 Posted: 07:53:03 13/04/2012
Quote: joerox123

In general, for PvE/PvP, Floral Defender Zook prevails.

He still does good damage in PvE, even if you're just spamming rockets. In PvP, his Cactus' can really mess people up. If you ever are facing someone who has a really aggressive play-style (ESPECIALLY if they're playing a melee), Zook will shut them down. Cactus spamming will frustrate the hell out of your opponent, giving you an advantage.

Fully agree on S-tier Ignitor. Destroys everything, PVP and PVE alike. Very few weaknesses, and even then, it's characters everyone else is kind of weak to as well, such as Stealth Elf. Destroys Cynder and Drobot as well, and they cause lots of problems for most characters.

I'm glad someone else agrees!

The only other Skylander I'd be interested to see how SotF Ignitor does against is Sandhog Terrafin.

Quote: WhirlWindLover
I'm still not sure which path to use with my Whirl Wind, she's awesome and amazing and I love both paths but I can't stand having to split her rainbows between her clouds >.>

I believe I read somewhere that the Cloud Path is better and more reliable, but Whirlwind is one of the characters that didn't appeal to me much, so I don't know too much about her.

From what I've seen, however, I feel as if you can go either path and be moderately successful, unlike other Skylanders where one completely and utterly outshines the other.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie|smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:57:09 13/04/2012 by Laurix
Stealth Elf 32 Green Sparx Gems: 176
#708 Posted: 11:11:40 13/04/2012

You can do whatever path you want. I wanted Artilleryman, but I chose Floral Defender, and I feel like smilie is a BEAST!
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#709 Posted: 12:36:57 13/04/2012
Floral Defender is excellent for Zook. I tested him out against Bash, and Bash took roughly fifty damage whenever he touched the cactus. Add on the bazookas,and the fact that those MIRV mortars dish out massive damage(I think it did about 75 to Bash), and you have the best defender in the game. Hex is still pretty good, but that wall of bones is easily destroyed by some, and the rain of skulls barely ever hits for me. I can clear Lair of Kaos(minus the boss battle part) using Zooks cactus alone-it take out those shadow knights in seconds.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Krisiun Green Sparx Gems: 390
#710 Posted: 18:53:36 13/04/2012
Does nobody have an ERUPTOR on the Volcano path for the XBOX 360? Can he even compete in PVP down this path because the Magma path is useless?
#711 Posted: 19:32:20 13/04/2012
Eruptor does okay as Volcanor on PS360. He's not great in PVP, but he's not atrocious. The difference between versions is how many times, and how quickly damage is calculated for those stepping in the volcano. On the Wii version, calculations tick several times per second, so the target incurs MASSIVE damage--to the point where no melee character, including Stealth Elf, can stand against him. Additionally, in the Wii version, the ability is instant-cast and cannot be interrupted. Eruptor's volcano, on HD consoles, CAN be interrupted, and damage ticks far more slowly, greatly reducing his efficiency.

Also, Floral Defender is a complete monster, I agree. Firmly in the top-tier in every game mode. Not quite as broken as Stealth Elf, but not too far off, either.
Sisqo4ever Green Sparx Gems: 162
#712 Posted: 19:51:11 13/04/2012
Quote: Krisiun
Does nobody have an ERUPTOR on the Volcano path for the XBOX 360? Can he even compete in PVP down this path because the Magma path is useless?

I have him on the volcano path but for ps3, I really not fond of him on either path, but it was more on a funer path and a beast on pvp.

Best path for walm shell and ghost roaster?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:07:59 13/04/2012 by Sisqo4ever
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#713 Posted: 20:21:56 13/04/2012
is Eruptor's Volcanor better then Magmotar on the 360 still ?
or is it only that way on the wii?

basically im asking what should I do with him on the 360
#714 Posted: 21:10:50 13/04/2012
Quote: Hazard335
is Eruptor's Volcanor better then Magmotar on the 360 still ?
or is it only that way on the wii?

basically im asking what should I do with him on the 360

Xbox, Ps3, and Wii are the same. I like Volcanor.smilie
---
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I posted! smilie My Other Site, although I rarely use it. I love Godsmack! Its a rock band.
#715 Posted: 21:32:19 13/04/2012
Yes, Volcanor is still better, just not as hugely.
TDthe2 Red Sparx Gems: 57
#716 Posted: 22:07:39 13/04/2012
whats good on camo and warny?
---
look in my guestbook
#717 Posted: 22:42:12 13/04/2012
What Path for Sunburn when I get him?
#718 Posted: 22:57:29 13/04/2012
Quote: Mr-McChicken22
What Path for Sunburn when I get him?

The Primary one. His fire attacks rock, as I mostly see on You Tube reviews, but His Primary... Is BEAST! Either works.
---
#719 Posted: 23:01:24 13/04/2012
Sorry but whats the primary attack??
smilie
#720 Posted: 23:19:57 13/04/2012
Personally, I would go with Flame Lord. The Flamethrower is easily interrupted, takes too long to charge, causes Sunburn to walk slowly when it's at maximum, and only does 30 a tick for all the effort it takes to maintain. Flame Lord, however (the teleport path) makes Sunburn ridiculously hard to hit, and highly damaging. Contact damage with the teleport itself is far more hazardous to opponents than the flamethrower, and his Phoenix Dash explosions get a powerup in the process.
#721 Posted: 23:52:47 13/04/2012
Quote: Mr-McChicken22
Sorry but whats the primary attack??
smilie

No need to say sorry. The flamethrower breath.
---
#722 Posted: 00:32:58 14/04/2012
Quote: TDthe2
whats good on camo and warny?

Idk about camo, but warnado his wind master is a little bit stronger, but eye of the storm is more fun. You have mini warnados flying with you, and you can lauch them. Lol
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#723 Posted: 11:12:06 14/04/2012

Best path for walm shell and ghost roaster?

for ghost roaster on the wii is fear eater. idk about other consoles
for wham shell i haven't tried him, but the melee path seems very good
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#724 Posted: 20:29:31 14/04/2012
Hmm, I decided to go Eye of the Storm on Warnado, I personally believe it's better so far.

Wind Master completely relies on his tornado's, making him a "one-trick pony", while EotS is capable of much more.

He's not really a super-high damage Skylander, but not bad either.

The main issue I've had with him, is his "body slam" being easily interruptible after he launches his mini-warnados.

For examble, I was facing Drobot, I could literally not slam down on him once. I had to just press "B" (Xbox) to stop his flying, and press it again to start it up instead.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:02 14/04/2012 by Laurix
#725 Posted: 22:05:42 14/04/2012
does anyone happen to know how much damage Cynder does with shadow dash when she's on the shadowdancer path?

and on the flip side how much damage do the ghost do when exploded on the nether welder path?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:50 14/04/2012 by ryum
#726 Posted: 22:11:21 14/04/2012
I think the exploding ghost do 15 ill go check.....
EDIT: Yeah they do 15
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:20:53 14/04/2012 by Mr-McChicken22
ghost master Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#727 Posted: 22:33:05 14/04/2012
What about whirlwind?
---
I have no ideas for a signature.
Milne44 Green Sparx Gems: 108
#728 Posted: 23:36:39 14/04/2012
and Sunburn?
---
Have: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Want: smilie
Thx nitendofan92 for Warnado avatar!
HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#729 Posted: 01:33:57 15/04/2012
Is the swim infinite
---
Gotcha!
#730 Posted: 01:47:01 15/04/2012
About Sunburn, I'm kinda crazed out everytime I see anyone teleporting.So obviously, Sunburn caught my interest.If I read correctly on the wiki, the second upgrade in the Flame Lord path creates a line, not a patch of fire.If my guessings are correct, this should allow to (sort of) trap your foes inside 3/4 walls of flame, then bombard them with Flamethrower path?
Two things:Are these true?I don't have her(...YET)
And second:If doable, is it a good strategy?
---
Gotcha!
#731 Posted: 04:26:40 15/04/2012
Quote: ghost master
What about whirlwind?

Personally I liked both paths for whirl wind, but I finally choose the rain bow path, had more fun playing with it. But the clouds might do more damage, I'm not for sure though, haven't played with her in a little bit.
#732 Posted: 05:05:58 15/04/2012
Here is my paths of choice:
EDIT: Now with reasons.

Vodood: Marauder- The giant axe does 41 damage in one hit! Enough said.

Spyro- Sheep Burner

Dark Spyro: Blitz Spyro

Wrecking Ball: Total Tongue- The tongue can go through walls, AND it can go SUPER far.

Double Trouble: Chaneler- Launch the bombs to kill.

Stealth Elf: Forest Ninja- People may not agree with this one but. She can leap out of the shadows with her daggers, at the same time the scarecrows do 42 damage per second.

Stump Smash: Nut Crafter

Zook: Floral Dedender

Hex: Shade Master

Cynder: Shadowdancer

Chop Chop: Vampiric Warrior

Ghost Roaster: Fear Eater.

Trigger Happy: Golden Money Bags.

Drill Sarge: Megadozer.

Boomer: Demolition Troll

Drobot: Clockwork Dragon

Whirlwind: Tempest Dargon

Sonic Boom: Siren Griffin

Lightning Rod: Lord of the Lightning

Gill Gruntsmilieunno. Harpooner

Zap: Tesla Dragon

Slam Bam: Glacier Yeti

Flameslinger: Pyromancer.

Ignitor: Blademaster.

Erupter: Volcanor.

Sunburn: Flame Lord.

Bash: Pulver Dragon/Granite Dragon

Prism Break: Prismancer.

Terrafin: Sandhog.

Dino-Rang: Boomerangs!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:40:06 20/04/2012 by joerox123
#733 Posted: 10:06:06 15/04/2012

Wrecking Ball: Total Tongue

Stealth Elf: Forest Ninja

imo you should change these
---
WhirlWindLover Green Sparx Gems: 318
#734 Posted: 11:05:27 15/04/2012
Quote: ghost master
What about whirlwind?

Personally I liked both paths for whirl wind, but I finally choose the rain bow path, had more fun playing with it. But the clouds might do more damage, I'm not for sure though, haven't played with her in a little bit.

Well, Whirlwind is awesome and I had a really hard time choosing a path,
First I went with Tempest dragon, I had fun but I thought I was missing out on something.
So I tried Ultimate Rainbower and it was and still is awesome, two rainbows and then the Automic Bomb mushroom cloud is sooo cool.
Tempest dragon is fun as you can hide in the clouds but that's all you seem to do, throw out clouds.
But Ultimate rainbower has more rainbows that chain off of the clouds as one goes further and 1 hits the cloud thus 2 chaining off of it.
The lightning from the clouds may do dmg and all but not so much on the Visual looks, unlike the rainbos (They add more graphics for the rainbows)
And to be honest, Rainbow Singularity is pretty rad and cool, but it has the sort of feel like, moves too slow.
---
I read on mytholgy, dragons and griffins. Unicorns too!
smilie Twists of Fury! smilie
#735 Posted: 12:51:55 15/04/2012
My paths of choice(just an opinion, I don't have anything against other paths smilie ):
->smilie-Sheep Burner.I feel the explosion upgrade is the only true explosion upgrade.I would define as other explosion upgrades as splash damage.Anyway, the Fire Shield upgrade adds a little bonus, but it adds up.The charge attack is pretty good because it'll pierce enemies, and in PvP, you can follow up with a fireball.
->smilie-Golden Frenzy.It just feels like while the coin is in the air, you already added up about 60 damage with the guns.Also, if you're smart enough, the Yamato blasts will crush your enemies.I mean, with 160 damage a blast...On the downside, it just takes too long to charge.But it's good anyway.That's the only thing I find good about the path.That and the damage bonus.
->smilie-Either.The shield path gives you a follow up with the stun upgrade, and a mean of retaliation.The sword path gives you the combos, and even though the Arkeyan Leap is more of a follow-up than a combo, the boosted jump(didn't want to repeat leap)distance can mess up melee attackers who were about to attack, as can the Bone Bramblers themselves.Aside from Slam Bam , I think Chop Chop is the only melee attacker with a ranged attack, and a good one at that.He totally wins against anyone who summons anything that can be defeated(e.g. smilie's babies, smilie's clones, etc)because of the Vampiric Aura upgrade, which prolongs his longevity by a fair bit, although it might be safer to use this with the sword path because you will kill said supports in 1 hit, or 2.
->smilie-Pook Blade saint-Obvious why, right?Forest Ninja isn't all bad though.With some luck, you can lock your enemy in the middle of the scarecrows.That is a scary place to be.All upgrades get big mentions here.The combos because they greatly aid your offensive.Until you get the blade upgrade, I'd use the poison spores as my main combo.After getting the blade upgrade, the fun is at its peak.Z goes from no damage avoider to an avoider AND a damager, all other other attacks(including the stealth strike(what you do if you decide to attack while cloaked))skyrocket their damages, with the exception of Poison Spores, which stay the same.
->smilie-Bone Crafter.Shade Master is just...bad.Yeah, sure, it gets more range, and a splash upgrade, but you might also note(at least on the Wii version)that the rate of fire drops like a ball of lead.After concluding the path, your RoF goes from 1 every half second to 1 every 1/1 and a half seconds.Bone Crafter gets a tremendous speed-up in casting Wall of Bones and Skull Storm(to the point of instantizing the former).A nice upgrade who be to increase the drop rate of the skulls, to be like Kaos' Hex's.I almost always get hit by one of those.The Wall of Bones becoming a damaging agent is a pretty good, yet passable upgrade.I mean, a tick of 20 every sec...is kinda forgettable.I'd just use it for the stalling effect it has.
Enough.I can't write anymore.Phew.Anyway just tell me what you think.
---
Gotcha!
#736 Posted: 12:56:28 15/04/2012
does anyone happen to know how much damage Cynder does with shadow dash when she's on the shadowdancer path?
#737 Posted: 15:13:36 15/04/2012
Quote: HexDisciple

->smilie-Golden Frenzy.It just feels like while the coin is in the air, you already added up about 60 damage with the guns.Also, if you're smart enough, the Yamato blasts will crush your enemies.I mean, with 160 damage a blast...On the downside, it just takes too long to charge.But it's good anyway.That's the only thing I find good about the path.That and the damage bonus.

sadly the golden guns aren't so awesome. while shooting you can't escape and with 400 hp you really need to stay away from your enemy. yamato blast can only work if you enemy isn't as smart as you (i wish my friend was stupid but he's probably smarter than me). i think the money bags is better because you can escape while attacking

Quote: HexDisciple

->smilie-Either.The shield path gives you a follow up with the stun upgrade, and a mean of retaliation.The sword path gives you the combos, and even though the Arkeyan Leap is more of a follow-up than a combo, the boosted jump(didn't want to repeat leap)distance can mess up melee attackers who were about to attack, as can the Bone Bramblers themselves.Aside from Slam Bam , I think Chop Chop is the only melee attacker with a ranged attack, and a good one at that.He totally wins against anyone who summons anything that can be defeated(e.g. smilie's babies, smilie's clones, etc)because of the Vampiric Aura upgrade, which prolongs his longevity by a fair bit, although it might be safer to use this with the sword path because you will kill said supports in 1 hit, or 2.

no. you can't win against double trouble. vampiric aura means nothing, his beam will destroy you in 10 seconds. the same it's true for sonic boom. i think that the shield path is too weak because you can't deal enough damage. you are like zap or tongue wrecking ball, but with less utility attacks. the sword path at least give you decent damage, his A+A+Z his similar to a dash (very weak but better than nothing) and the A+A+B combo is very good. too bad that the shield sucks

both chop chop and trigger happy are tricky characters. in pve both paths are the same, but in pvp... they are hard to master
---
#738 Posted: 15:40:49 15/04/2012
Must I reset Drobot, Bash, Choppy, Spyro,Trigger Happy, Double Trouble, Hex...
---
#739 Posted: 16:06:41 15/04/2012
Quote: Stealth Elf 32

drobot: if you want pure power go with master blaster. he is good also with clockwork
bash: both paths are good. go with the one you like most
chop chop: go with sword. shield sucks in pvp
trigger happy: i think that moneybags is better, but they are quite the same after all. go with the one you like most
double trouble: with channeler is just a beast. one of most powerful skylanders. but if you like clones, go with conjuror he's still good.
---
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#740 Posted: 16:42:43 15/04/2012
A person I helped get Camo and Warnado, on Gamefaqs, has stated why NO ONE should go down the Wind Master path for Warnado. I mentioned this in an earlier post here and on another post.

Here is an except of why, coming from him -

"Other Upgrade Notes:
(Basic) Extend Tornado will double the distance of your tornado - but only if you hold down the attack button. This requires you to stand still.
(Basic) High Winds makes it possible for your tornado to hit more than one enemy if they are clumped together. It usually won't happen.
(Eye of the Storm) Low Friction Shell will double the speed and distance of your primary charge attack.
(Eye of the Storm) Flying Mini Turtles will create six mini turtles around you while using Whirlwind Flight. Mini turtles respawn over time while flying or completely respawn if you land and start Whirlwind Flight again. Each turtle will deal 15 dmg when fired.
(Eye of the Storm) Turtle Slam will deal an AoE attack while flying that will send any turtles flying around you in all directions.
(Wind Master) Guided Twister will let you move your Tornado with the analog stick once summoned. This requires you to stand still.
(Wind Master) Wind Elemental will replace your Summon Tornado attack with an AI controlled elemental pet. The elemental will seek out enemies and deal 40 dmg each before disappearing.*

*This upgrade calls for a rant. I'm going to go as far to say that the Wind Elemental was a horrible idea. By the time you buy this upgrade, you've purchased four upgrades that apply to your Summon Tornado attack. Once you buy the Wind Elemental Upgrade, you have essentially wasted half of these upgrades. Extend Tornado? Pointless. Guided Twister? Pointless. Guided Twister should have been a Basic upgrade. As it stands, you buy Guided Twister on the path that ultimately makes it pointless. DUMB."

So, as you can see. You buy upgrades that only become useless.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#741 Posted: 16:54:06 15/04/2012
Quote: voodude

Why?.
---
#742 Posted: 17:24:37 15/04/2012

Why?.

they are bad. wrecking ball is very weak on tongue path, sam about stealth elf on forest ninja. gill grunt water weaver is better than harpooner and siren griffin sonic boom is most ridicoulous path ever. it doesn't increase your damage, just your range. medea griffin turn your babies and your egg toss into powerful weapons
---
#743 Posted: 17:47:57 15/04/2012

drobot: if you want pure power go with master blaster. he is good also with clockwork
bash: both paths are good. go with the one you like most
chop chop: go with sword. shield sucks in pvp
trigger happy: i think that moneybags is better, but they are quite the same after all. go with the one you like most
double trouble: with channeler is just a beast. one of most powerful skylanders. but if you like clones, go with conjuror he's still good.

so, I must reset smilie smilie smilie? smilie
---
#744 Posted: 18:12:47 15/04/2012

i still don't know your choices smilie
---
#745 Posted: 18:17:15 15/04/2012

i still don't know your choices smilie

smilie: sheild smilie: clockwork smilie: conjuror
---
Drobot526 Red Sparx Gems: 32
#746 Posted: 18:33:07 15/04/2012
for gill grunt even though harpooner does good attacks water weaver is the best because you can take out multiple enemies at once and the reserve water tank upgrade can mak you fly and shoot water for as long as you want.
---
Blink and Destroy.
#747 Posted: 18:57:51 15/04/2012

smilie: sheild smilie: clockwork smilie: conjuror

chop chop shield may be ok for pve, but sword is better. drobot and double trouble are both better on the other path so, if you want two of the most powerful skylanders, reset them
---
#748 Posted: 19:01:45 15/04/2012
But... what happens if I dont have the path that is voted better? Will I explode? Be haunted? No!! Will I bind to this chair forever?smilie smilieanic:
---
#749 Posted: 22:47:32 15/04/2012
Shield Chop Chop will rely on the stun like there's no tomorrow.
You still get the AAA combo.The weakest link.Even so, if well placed, may add up respectable damage.That's sadly the best you can call it.
Also, I asked my mother to see if these were in the shops in Portugal: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. The paths I'm gonna pick first aresmilienote that I have the Wii version)
smilie->Wind Master
smilie->Flame Lord
smilie->Soul of the Flame
smilie->Lightning Lord
smilie->Sandhog
smilie->Demolition Troll
smilie->Drill Rocket
smilie->Artilleryman
smilie->Captain Crustacean
The point is, should I try the said path, the opposite path, or try both and take my own conclusions?Iwill try both to see what they have and give.Replies to this will help me decide once I have tried both paths.Thanks in advance, both for the help and the time to read this.
---
Gotcha!
#750 Posted: 22:48:45 15/04/2012
that face shouldn't be there.It's supposed to be : (
---
Gotcha!
First | Previous | Page 15 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me