Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done.
First | Previous | Page 36 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done. [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1751 Posted: 16:16:23 26/10/2013 | Topic Creator
I've messed around with the original Sortmasters, and it would take 5 cases to fit all 81 Skylanders from Swap Force (that includes Alter Egos), which then leaves 4 spots to try and fit 4 Magic Items, 2 Battle Items (technically Magic Items), and 2 Location Items.

Bad thing about there being 7 of each Skylander, is the regular Sortmasters will be uneven in trying to fit every element together, since there are 3 rows of 5 and 2 slots at the bottom per case.

My pics will come soon. I've been working a new job, and I've been trying to get out of this despressed state due to being single, by trying to find a new girlfriend, while finding some adults to hang out with. Getting to hang with friends tomorrow... finally. That might put me in a better mood to finally take pics. The wall is still temporary, but I will take pics for all to see soon.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#1752 Posted: 17:03:06 26/10/2013
I am still keeping all the Core Skylanders in my SM Juniors. I have 3 Regular sized SM right now holding my Giants. Which means all the small compartments in them are empty. I plan to put my Swapplanders in those small compartments, but will I have to break them in half to do so? Or will they fit while still together?
StormbringerGT Green Sparx Gems: 162
#1753 Posted: 23:39:02 26/10/2013
Hey I'm 31 GameMaster, if you are ever in the chicagoland area let me know. We can hang, play some games and tip back some drinks. smilie
---
I'm currently: Awaiting Dragon's Dogma and listening to Old Linkin park. Bite me, their old stuff is better than their new stuff. smilie
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#1754 Posted: 04:25:02 27/10/2013
Quote: defpally
Honestly, I would stick with 1 open, one packaged until WAY down the road, if at all. Obviously having a packaged version and a play version is necessary to maintain a significant collection, but really will you EVER play the game where you and your kids want to be exactly the same character at exactly the same time? You will have over a hundred options to select from (not counting swap possibilities), so odds are you can find something else if one of simply HAS to play as some character that doesn't have a repose (and there aren't many of those that you don't/won't already have multiple versions of).

I get that you want to try different paths, but worst case you just reset the figure and level them up again, it doesn't take long - and you get to play the game again while leveling up instead of just steamrolling a maxed character through. And in some cases you can simply Switch Paths. And your "collection", in my opinion, is your packaged ones anyways. The ones you play with are just for fun for yourself. Other than that it is just redundant.

If you later decide you do want to fill in more for paths, get them when they go on fire sale next summer. Part of what is kicking me into "only what I like" this time is some of the crazy good sales I've seen on figures this summer. I'm kicking myself for paying retail when I go by at BJs and see them for $4, triples/battle for $12. Sure, I'll try and pick up ones you probably won't be able to find later now, but those are usually pretty easy to identify. Next summer, if I decide to go that route, I'll be able to fill in the holes much more cheaply. I just don't see myself sitting in the TRU parking lot at 6am waiting for four reposes to pay full retail.

ya Bj's has skylanders for dirt cheap from giants. Also the wii version of the game is $20, the rest are still around $50 but the wii version is dirt cheap, plus the $5 off makes it a very good deal. Figures are also cheap. wave 1 has sat at my local stores forever. I was in one today still giants sitting there and a ton of swap force.

Oh btw bj's has triples for 22.99 if anyone wants to save $2-$3

Quote: GameMaster78
Well, I do have one issue on how they did things with Giants. Everything was being released and at a good time, but then they made a big goof.

They never released Triple Packs 8 and 9, as well as Single Pack Jet-Vac here in North America. How do collector's get something they know exists, if they refuse to ship it, but said collector's want it?

It worries me that Activision will do it again with Swap Force. We know 8 Triple Packs exist (non-exclusive), but watch us only get 6, leaving collector's out in the cold here in NA... potentially.

I have this odd feeling those packs will appear in NA later on. Triple 8 might be a hard sell but I could see triple 9 selling well ina few months time as it has hex,slam bam and shroomboom right?, all 3 are retired and any LC hex will prob be gone very soon. These could become the camo/ign/warnado triple that stuck around for so long.
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#1755 Posted: 13:41:43 22/12/2013
Well, I do have one issue on how they did things with Giants. Everything was being released and at a good time, but then they made a big goof.

They never released Triple Packs 8 and 9, as well as Single Pack Jet-Vac here in North America. How do collector's get something they know exists, if they refuse to ship it, but said collector's want it?

It worries me that Activision will do it again with Swap Force. We know 8 Triple Packs exist (non-exclusive), but watch us only get 6, leaving collector's out in the cold here in NA... potentially.

I know that feel, as even though I'm not a collector of variants and all types of packs out there, Series 2 drobot still hasn't been released in the UK, which really ticks me off, as it's the only figure I need for a complete collection in Giants (not including lightcores, not fussed about them). I'm glad I got the giants starter with jet-vac, otherwise I'd have to hunt for him too, but I still really wish activision would release S2 drobot in the UK smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
#1756 Posted: 18:34:39 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
You kidding me? They never did release him in the UK?
---
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1757 Posted: 18:39:19 22/12/2013
Quote: Dragon Master58

I know that feel, as even though I'm not a collector of variants and all types of packs out there, Series 2 drobot still hasn't been released in the UK, which really ticks me off, as it's the only figure I need for a complete collection in Giants (not including lightcores, not fussed about them). I'm glad I got the giants starter with jet-vac, otherwise I'd have to hunt for him too, but I still really wish activision would release S2 drobot in the UK smilie

I really wanted him too smilie

I don't think he released in Europe either or at least not all of it.
---
#1758 Posted: 22:32:06 23/12/2013

I haven't managed to find him in my area, so I assume not, although they really should, as I don't want to have to spend nearly triple the amount of money I would spend in shops on an Evilbay seller
---
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1759 Posted: 00:57:00 24/12/2013
as far as i am aware s2 drobot has never been released in the uk and the the only ones listed on ebay uk are usa imports
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1760 Posted: 03:39:15 24/12/2013

Yeah, if I was a completionist (which currently I am) in UK I'd quit the franchise if they at least couldn't grace the core figures in my country.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1761 Posted: 08:41:51 24/12/2013
Since I have two Drobot's it isn't that bad...

Just never got my Series 2 collection complete.
---
#1762 Posted: 11:30:44 24/12/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster

Yeah, if I was a completionist (which currently I am) in UK I'd quit the franchise if they at least couldn't grace the core figures in my country.

Yeah, I'm gonna give up on the franchise after swap force, as it's costing a bit much and whilst it's fun to go hunting for the figures, it gets a bit frustrating sometimes. As for S2 Drobot, I plan to save up money to buy him from Evilbay or somewhere, so that I can get him and complete my giants collection. Then I'll be able to focus on my swap force collection. Here's hoping they don't have an unreleased figure in the UK for swap force.

EDIT: If anyone knows any websites where I can find S2 Drobot for a reasonable price (preferrably a UK site, so shipping costs don't go through the roof), please tell me, as it will save me spending more money than necessary on Evilbay. You will have my eternal thanks and 100 internet cookies.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:37:55 24/12/2013 by Dragon Master58
Concept Yellow Sparx Gems: 1073
#1763 Posted: 15:41:39 24/12/2013
Have you considered ordering from Amazon.com? They have a few around $15 USD, fulfillment by Amazon (Prime).
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1764 Posted: 15:44:49 24/12/2013
..And they sell for low prices on eBay.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#1765 Posted: 19:47:18 24/12/2013
Quote: Concept
Have you considered ordering from Amazon.com? They have a few around $15 USD, fulfillment by Amazon (Prime).

The shipping prices to the UK & Europe from some sellers are quite high, bumping up the cost too much for my liking

Quote: Matteomax
..And they sell for low prices on eBay.

On ebay, I haven't seen any available to 'buy it now' below £20 including shipping, but I suppose £20 isn't too expensive compared to some prices I've seen
---
#1766 Posted: 19:52:51 24/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: t7gga
as far as i am aware s2 drobot has never been released in the uk and the the only ones listed on ebay uk are usa imports

They're still not badly priced. I saw one after seeing posts on this topic, priced at 17.99 with free shipping worldwide. After fees and international shipping, that seller isn't making much money at all. That seller might even be taking a loss.
---
#1767 Posted: 19:58:52 24/12/2013
Quote: t7gga

They're still not badly priced. I saw one after seeing posts on this topic, priced at 17.99 with free shipping worldwide. After fees and international shipping, that seller isn't making much money at all. That seller might even be taking a loss.

I've found one on ebay for just under £17 including shipping, so I guess the prices generally aren't as bad as the first ones I saw, as I'd be willing to pay that much if it means I get the character and complete my giants collection smilie Hoping to order it after Christmas, and since it's buy it now, I don't have to compete with anyone else to get it! Here's hoping the seller doesn't run out by the time I decide to order it.

EDIT 17/1/14 - Holy mother of god, my dad ordered an S2 drobot from ebay as a 'well done' for getting through my december mock exams with good results and it arrived today! Just thought I'd share this, I am extremely pleased! smilie
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:15:49 17/01/2014 by Dragon Master58
#1768 Posted: 04:44:03 06/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Here is where I stand with my Swaplander collection. This pic has my path A and B's in it (path B's are swapped).

I hope you enjoy this small look at this ongoing project.

[User Posted Image]

Here is what I still need out of what's currently out -

Hoot Loop: 6
Rubble Rouser: 7
Wash Buckler: 12
Blast Zone: 12
Fire Kraken: 7
Magna Charge: 7
Spy Rise: 6
Rattle Shake: 8
Night Shift: 7
Free Ranger: 9
Boom Jet: 6
Grilla Drilla: 8
Stink Bomb: 5
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:21:43 10/03/2014 by GameMaster78
#1769 Posted: 02:28:25 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Another update. I have finally gotten 16 of ONE (lol) Swaplander. I'm slowly getting there. I am hoping to have 16 Hoot Loop, Rubble Rouser, Fire Kraken, Magna Charge, Spy Rise, Night Shift, Boom Jet, and Grilla Drilla, before the release of Trap Shadow and Freeze Blade. I say this, because I have no idea what the contents of the wave 4 box are. As for Wash Buckler, Blast Zone, Rattle Shake, and Free Ranger, those are in Starter Packs, which I am waiting for them to hit 20 dollars (like Giants did a while back), before I get all of the remaining ones I need.

Here is what I need to have 16 of all currently available Swaplanders -

Hoot Loop: 6
Wash Buckler: 12
Blast Zone: 12
Fire Kraken: 7
Magna Charge: 7
Rattle Shake: 8
Night Shift: 7
Free Ranger: 8
Boom Jet: 6
Grilla Drilla: 7
Stink Bomb: COMPLETE

I am trying to get Fire Kraken, Night Shift, Boom Jet, and Grilla Drilla out of the way first, seeing as Magna Charge and Hoot Loop are still in circulation.
---
SkylanderSteve Yellow Sparx Gems: 1440
#1770 Posted: 03:50:13 10/03/2014
wow!!!!!
#1771 Posted: 04:18:16 10/03/2014 | Topic Creator
It's been some work, let me tell ya. Once I am done, I plan on updating my first post with a bevy of pics showing off each swapper swapped 16 times, and a massive group shot of all 256 (which will most likely take my entire kitchen floor to do so.
---
#1772 Posted: 16:30:14 13/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Another small update. This is where I stand with Swaplanders as of today. I ordered enough of wave 2 characters, that I no longer need any Grilla Drilla, Night Shift, Boom Jet, or Fire Kraken, thus those join Stink Bomb as being done.

This is what I need, still -

Hoot Loop: 3
Trap Shadow: 5
Wash Buckler: 12 (waiting for price drop on SF Starter Packs)
Freeze Blade: 5
Blast Zone: 12 (same as Wash Buckler)
Fire Kraken: COMPLETE
Magna Charge: 5
Rattle Shake: 8 (waiting for price drop on SF Starter Packs)
Night Shift: COMPLETE
Free Ranger: 8 (same as Rattle Shake)
Boom Jet: COMPLETE
Grilla Drilla: COMPLETE

I will take an updated pic of my combinations, once my orders arrive with my massive amounts of FK, GD, NS, and BJ.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1773 Posted: 22:38:50 14/03/2014
Are you doing the variants as well?
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#1774 Posted: 22:45:38 14/03/2014
^ Imagine if he decided to do all the non-game SWAP Force variants as well, he'd have to get 23 Gold Fire Kraken(or 46 if he wanted to have them for each path). >:D
#1775 Posted: 18:00:33 16/03/2014 | Topic Creator
The way I am doing variants, is by eventually displaying them along with their other variants.

So, since there are two dark swappers, I will be displaying them like this in time -

Dark Wash Buckler
Dark Wash Zone
Dark Blast Zone
Dark Blast Buckler

Same goes for the Nitro swappers -

Nitro Magna Charge
Nitro Magna Blade
Nitro Freeze Blade
Nitro Freeze Charge

And Legendaries -

Legendary Free Ranger
Legendary Free Shift
Legendary Night Shift
Legendary Night Ranger

Jade Fire Kraken, Quickdraw Rattle Shake, and Enchanted Hoot Loop will be displayed as is, since they don't have any swappers to go with them.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8443
#1776 Posted: 00:11:06 21/03/2014
That's actually a really cool idea.
#1777 Posted: 14:47:19 23/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks. So, here is where I stand as of today, in terms of my progress in getting all 256 combinations of Swap Force Skylanders.

Current combination total: 154/256

Here is what I still need -

Hoot Loop: 2
Trap Shadow: 5
Rubble Rouser: 5
Wash Buckler: 12 (waiting for starter packs to go on sale)
Freeze Blade: 5
Magna Charge: 4
Spy Rise: 4
Rattle Shake: 7 (keep saying I'm waiting for starter packs to go on sale, but I end up buying any I find; so this number may dwindle)
Free Ranger: 7 (same as Rattle Shake)

I will update this post with a pic of all current combinations later today, or make a new post should anyone reply to this topic between now and when I add the pic.

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT! Best Buy is having a deal on Skylanders this week. When I checked out, swappers were ringing up B1G1 50% off, so I loaded up on some.

Here is a revised list of what I need -

Hoot Loop: COMPLETE
Trap Shadow: 3
Rubble Rouser: 3
Wash Buckler: 12 (waiting for starter packs to go on sale)
Freeze Blade: 3
Spy Rise: 2
Rattle Shake: 6 (keep saying I'm waiting for starter packs to go on sale, but I end up buying any I find; so this number may dwindle)
Free Ranger: 6 (same as Rattle Shake)

With that, my combination total will surely rise some. I will update this post with a revised combination total, plus a pic (which I now have to use my kitchen floor to display) in a bit.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:36 23/03/2014 by GameMaster78
#1778 Posted: 01:57:08 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Combination total is now at 165 of 256.

Here is an updated pic, showing the progress of this project.

[User Posted Image]
---
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#1779 Posted: 02:23:12 24/03/2014
Crazy......wow. good luck on your quest. smilie
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#1780 Posted: 02:51:04 24/03/2014
Oh dang. that's coming along pretty good GM. Are you gonna build a seperate display thing for them? Where do you store all the combos?!
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
PurpleSnurple Yellow Sparx Gems: 1264
#1781 Posted: 03:05:44 24/03/2014
I think you should send that photo in to Activision!!! Maybe they'll be impressed with your fandom and devotion and help you out. Always a chance! Or maybe you'll just get a really cool reply hehe.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1782 Posted: 03:09:33 24/03/2014
Whoa. That's crazy.

What are you gonna do with all the extra NSE?
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#1783 Posted: 03:20:13 24/03/2014
I knew at least one person was crazy enough to this smilie
---
bye
#1784 Posted: 03:35:01 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: shelly9871
Crazy......wow. good luck on your quest. smilie

Thanks. Once I get the last 4 Magna Charges I need, it will be smooth sailing.

Quote: spyroflame0487
Oh dang. that's coming along pretty good GM. Are you gonna build a seperate display thing for them? Where do you store all the combos?!

Thanks. I will need a huge display (possibly an entire wall) in order to display all 256 combos. Once I custom build a house, and see how far Skylanders go, I can have a room tailored to the entire collection of Skylanders, over the lifecycle of the series (unless it's still going by time I build a house). As of now, I store them in the box my subwoofer came in, lol.

Quote: PurpleSnurple
I think you should send that photo in to Activision!!! Maybe they'll be impressed with your fandom and devotion and help you out. Always a chance! Or maybe you'll just get a really cool reply hehe.

Skylanders Facebook page wants me to show them updated pics of how far it's coming along. I showed this pic to them a little while ago. I'm sure the fine folks at TFB/VV lurking around here have seen it. smilie

Quote: ZapNorris
Whoa. That's crazy.

What are you gonna do with all the extra NSE?

NSE?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:42 24/03/2014 by GameMaster78
#1785 Posted: 14:00:51 24/03/2014

If anyone deserved a care box from Acti, this is it. What's $300 or so when you're spending $4k+
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1786 Posted: 14:11:35 24/03/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

If anyone deserved a care box from Acti, this is it. What's $300 or so when you're spending $4k+

Maybe even a box of Doom Stones to build up the hype.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#1787 Posted: 14:31:28 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
Dude, that would be awesome. I really want Doom Stone, just so I can finish this project.

However, outside of Doom Stone, I really, really, really, really, really need someone (it was TRU with Giants) to drop the price of Starter Packs to 20 bucks, because that's the ONLY way I can get all of the Wash Bucklers and Blast Zones needed to finish this project... on top of Doom Stone being released of course.

Thanks for the sentiments Ghost and Matteo. I just wanted to do something unique with the collection.

And thanks, Newkill. I try and live a crazy life, because we only live once. I love being called crazy, and if crazy means doing something like this, it was worth it. smilie
---
#1788 Posted: 14:34:43 24/03/2014
NSE is ninja stealth elf
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#1789 Posted: 15:17:40 24/03/2014
I would not expect anything less that $39.99 for a Starter sale until well after part four comes out (TRU has it for $44.99 right now). Personally, if I were on this crazy, crazy quest - I'd be hitting up EBay and Craigslist look for people just trying to dump the game after they have gotten tired of it. I saw a few really cheap ($9 or so) Wash Bucklers on there. You could probably fill in some of those gaps too with used figures.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:18:46 24/03/2014 by defpally
#1790 Posted: 15:38:43 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
NSE is ninja stealth elf

Ah, gotcha. Don't know honestly, lol. Probably keep them, because they're part of the Starter Pack, which I want to keep complete, despite how many I will own.

Quote: defpally
I would not expect anything less that $39.99 for a Starter sale until well after part four comes out (TRU has it for $44.99 right now). Personally, if I were on this crazy, crazy quest - I'd be hitting up EBay and Craigslist look for people just trying to dump the game after they have gotten tired of it. I saw a few really cheap ($9 or so) Wash Bucklers on there. You could probably fill in some of those gaps too with used figures.

I thought about doing this for ALL swappers, but then I got to thinking about it, and I can't, unless they include their card and sticker sheet. I will check, but I HAVE to have their card and sticker sheet. I plan on using the stickers to show all combinations on the stickers themselves. Having the cards and stickers also shows that these figures were complete when bought.

I will check, though, and thanks for the heads up.

However, this time last year, or during summer, I remember TRU selling Giants Starters for 20 bucks, because I kept trying to convince my neighbor to get the 3DS Giants for Punch Pop (which he still doesn't own to this day). I'm hoping the same thing happens for Swap Force, but if not, I guess I will be forced to buy off of Ebay/Craigslist for Wash and Blast.
---
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#1791 Posted: 15:45:02 24/03/2014
Most of the auctions I did in a small search included card and code. Craiglist will be more difficult, because that will likely be people that are selling a game their kids have tired of playing, and if they aren't into the collection aspect, they probably didn't keep the cards and codes (or the kids used the stickers from the code sheet).
#1792 Posted: 15:58:24 24/03/2014
I agree. Hit eBay for the starter guys. Forget getting cheap starter kits...unless you want to wait another year or two to finish this up.
---
#1793 Posted: 16:16:01 24/03/2014 | Topic Creator
I just did, guys. Thanks.

I found a top-rated seller on Ebay who was selling 10 Blast Zones for 5.28 each, with card and sticker sheet, and free shipping. I paid a total 52.80 for those ten. He was also selling 10 Wash Bucklers for 11.98 each, also with card and sticker sheet, and free shipping. I paid a total 119.80 for those.

So 172.60 for 20 Swap Force Skylanders isn't a bad deal at all, especially since they're ones that normally cost 74.99 to get ahold of.

So, updated list time -

Trap Shadow: 3
Rubble Rouser: 3
Wash Buckler: 2
Freeze Blade: 3
Blast Zone: 2
Spy Rise: 2
Rattle Shake: 6
Free Ranger: 6

Almost done. Thanks again for the advice. smilie
---
eruptshake137 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1436
#1794 Posted: 01:00:52 29/03/2014
You know how the stickers swap? Well on the bottom of each combo put the sticker of each combo.
---
Prepare for trouble. Make it double.

CATS
#1795 Posted: 14:07:16 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Oh, yeah. That's why I decided to buy these new instead of used. Buying used doesn't gaurentee their card and sticker sheet.

Alright, LAST update until the release of Doom Stone. This is where I stand in terms of what Swaplanders I need -

Trap Shadow: COMPLETE
Rubble Rouser: COMPLETE
Doom Stone: 16
Wash Buckler: COMPLETE (on their way to me now)
Freeze Blade: COMPLETE
Blast Zone: COMPLETE (on their way to me now)
Magna Charge: COMPLETE
Spy Rise: COMPLETE
Rattle Shake: COMPLETE (on their way to me now)
Free Ranger: COMPLETE (on their way to me now)

So, since the remaining 5 Free Ranger and Rattle Shakes are on their way, along with the final 2 Wash Bucklers and Blast Zones, as you can see, all I am missing is Doom Stone.

This picture I am about to post doesn't reflect the ones that are on their way to me, thus more combos could have been added before I took this pic. However, I will be busy for a while, but will break from my busy schedule once Doom Stone releases.

In anycase, here is a pic of 209 of 256 unique combinations. Stay tuned for the finished pic, as well as a collection overhaul on the first page, as soon as Activision allows me to (ie when they decide to release Doom Stone instead of hold him back from our hands).

[User Posted Image]
---
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#1796 Posted: 14:29:15 03/04/2014
How will you display these when the set is complete?
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
gta1134 Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#1797 Posted: 14:56:00 03/04/2014
Are you doing the specials (nitro and legendary) as a side project in addition to the main group, I didn't notice the legendaries or nitros in that shot.
---
Have an extra boomer and punch pop fizz that are opened and a darklight crypt that is still sealed for trade.
#1798 Posted: 14:58:27 03/04/2014
holy crap...
skylanderkids Yellow Sparx Gems: 1999
#1799 Posted: 15:47:33 03/04/2014
When I went to Vicarious Visions in Sept '14, everyone at the table was wondering who would be the first person to buy and showcase all 256 Swaps. lol. Looks like they'll have their answer soon. AMAZING!
---
youtube.com/theskylanderboy
facebook.com/skylanderkids
#1800 Posted: 17:20:19 03/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: Graz73
How will you display these when the set is complete?

It will take a mighty huge room, seeing as it takes up 3/4 of my kitchen, and I still need to add one line horizontally and vertically. By the time I get a house built, Skylanders should still be thriving or dying, which will help me paint a picture on how big of a Skylanders room I need built.

Quote: gta1134
Are you doing the specials (nitro and legendary) as a side project in addition to the main group, I didn't notice the legendaries or nitros in that shot.

Good idea. I didn't plan on it, but when I do all 256, I will also throw in -

- L-Free Ranger
- L-Free Shift
- L-Night Shift
- L-Night Ranger

- Nitro Magna Charge
- Nitro Magna Blade
- Nitro Freeze Blade
- Nitro Freeze Charge

holy crap...

Thanks. smilie

Quote: skylanderkids
When I went to Vicarious Visions in Sept '14, everyone at the table was wondering who would be the first person to buy and showcase all 256 Swaps. lol. Looks like they'll have their answer soon. AMAZING!

Coming from you, it's really good to hear this. Maybe you can tell them it was GameMaster78. If they really know me like Alex Ness said, then they will know who you are talking about. I posted this same pic on NeoGaf and Facebook, as well as here. Here's hoping they find out. I'd really love for them to see the fruits of my labor. smilie

Skip to 27:30, and you will see what I mean about them knowing me.

http://mediapulp.podbean.com/2...anders-special/
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:22:19 03/04/2014 by GameMaster78
First | Previous | Page 36 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me