#1 Posted: 10:55:19 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Does anyone know the upgrade paths for
Prism Break
Chop Chop
Stump Smash
Whirlwind
And which path is the best to choose???
---
Skylanders i have: [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie]
"The Beam is Supreme"
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#2 Posted: 13:00:50 24/11/2011
I only have Whirlwind and I've chosen the cloud path. I haven't tried the rainbows yet but I guess the clouds are better. My Whirlwind is one of my strongest Skylanders, but for other players the rainbows may be better. I think it depends on your style how you play.
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Spyro-Dragma Green Sparx Gems: 169
#3 Posted: 14:20:01 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
ok thank you
---
Skylanders i have: [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie]
"The Beam is Supreme"
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#4 Posted: 14:25:20 24/11/2011
I chose the laser path for prisim break and it really is awesome. I love how he changes colors with his attack upgrades.
#5 Posted: 14:27:49 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
i havnt played the game i getting it for Christmas so what are the options for prism break because i look everywhere but it just shows spyro, gill grunt and trigger happy
---
"The Beam is Supreme"
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#6 Posted: 17:55:48 24/11/2011
I chose the rainbow path for Whirlwind.
I'd DEFIANTLY recommend it. It's very good, and the last upgrade you can get with it slows her down and she has to charge it up, but it's wonderful and does tons of damage.
---
but i love it all smooth
#7 Posted: 18:04:15 24/11/2011 | Topic Creator
ok ill have a look soon
---
"The Beam is Supreme"
dantilly Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#8 Posted: 05:58:39 25/11/2011
Chop chop's two upgrade paths are
A)You pretty much upgrade his melee attack power and gain him some combos
B)You upgrade your shield, it does reflective damage, blocks more, etc

Stump Smash I'm not sure if I 100% remember but pretty sure its
A) Increase his melee ability making his close range attacks stronger
B) Make all his acorn abilities stronger

This is pretty much standard for all characters. Most have a melee and ranged attack or a melee and defense skill. They will have a path for both those characteristics and you choose which one you like more.

EDIT: For me my obvious choice with Chop Chop was to enhance his melee abilities. Monsters' attacks are easily dodged, why bother upgrading a shield I wont use often? With Stump Smash, I love the ability he has to make a huge spiky acorn you can push around and make explode so I chose the path that upgrades that ability.
---
Wreck-N-Roll!!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:01:36 25/11/2011 by dantilly
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#9 Posted: 10:07:31 25/11/2011
dont forget to look here -> //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=43448 allot of tip for upgrade paths...

smilie
#10 Posted: 11:35:16 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Ok cool and thanks
---
"The Beam is Supreme"
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#11 Posted: 13:06:13 25/11/2011
Quote: LevanJess
I chose the rainbow path for Whirlwind.
I'd DEFIANTLY recommend it. It's very good, and the last upgrade you can get with it slows her down and she has to charge it up, but it's wonderful and does tons of damage.

Oh, THANKS smilie

I'll reset my Whirlwind and try the rainbow path. Ok... I will miss my lightning clouds but if I don't try, I won't know smilie. Perhaps I like the rainbows much better. If not I can still reset it again smilie.
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
#12 Posted: 13:07:21 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yea i will too
---
"The Beam is Supreme"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me