darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > My greetings, with a few possible nearby toy releases
Page 1 of 1
My greetings, with a few possible nearby toy releases [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 17:55:56 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Hi, I've just recently joined this forum, but I've been going on this website for quite a while now.

Anyway, I've not long had an account on Spyro's Universe, and while browsing around on what you can rent, which was when I found a few things on there you can rent which aren't out in shops yet.

For those who don't know, they were:
Dino-Rang
Dragon's Peak Adventure Pack
Empire of Ice Adventure Pack

Who else thinks that this could be a possible future toys reference (most probably soon)?
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:56:35 01/11/2011 by TheSpyrofan12
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#2 Posted: 18:57:41 01/11/2011
Hey, Spyrofan! Loving the Cyndaquil avatar smilie

As for the toys, they are coming out pretty soon- I think Dino-Rang is coming out Nov 15th, though I could be wrong. Didn't realise the adventure packs would be coming along, too; really wanna get my hands of the Dragon's peak one!
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 19:21:47 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Well it's just a guess about the adventure packs coming out, but if they weren't coming out soon then they probably wouldn't be there.
And they do seem pretty cool.
---
Bring the Fanta
Ammers Green Sparx Gems: 126
#4 Posted: 20:02:39 01/11/2011
Dragon's Peak, yes please. I noticed that on the site as well.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#5 Posted: 05:37:18 02/11/2011
Quote: TheWereCat
Hey, Spyrofan! Loving the Cyndaquil avatar smilie

As for the toys, they are coming out pretty soon- I think Dino-Rang is coming out Nov 15th, though I could be wrong. Didn't realise the adventure packs would be coming along, too; really wanna get my hands of the Dragon's peak one!

It's Nov. 18th. According to spanish amazon. Hex and Wrecking ball are released then too.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me