Page 1 of 1
Another stupid glitch? [CLOSED]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#1 Posted: 02:14:39 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Ok, so I want to upgrade my Skyland, and it's 7,500 coins. I have 7,554 coins exactly and it says I "don't have enough". What the ****? I've refreshed and went and got more coins, but it still says this crap.

What do I do!?
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#2 Posted: 02:34:05 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Please help me! D':
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Quikwix Green Sparx Gems: 134
#3 Posted: 03:15:59 01/11/2011
Game is buggy due to it being in beta, you "should" be able to get the upgrade if you wait a while for the server to update properly. But you can still send a bug report via the website as the more complaints they get, the faster they should fix it.

Its a shame this is a free optional extra. Gives them less incentive to have an active full time team just to maintain the website. I have given up on it myself till its a bit more stable.
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10045
#4 Posted: 06:39:58 01/11/2011
How many Skylanders do you have?
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#5 Posted: 19:22:09 01/11/2011
I'm having the same issue, but i'm wondering if mine is due to some kind of cap. I have 24 characters (all available that are out). but 3 are legendary and 1 is dark spyro so not part of the original 32. I've been trying to upgrade to level 6 skylands. The next upgrade is unlocked and looks available, but I get the same issue.

You can try logging out and logging back in, once before when I had that issue, the re/login did the trick. Otherwise I'd submit a bug ticket.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me