Page 1 of 1
A Couple Odd Questions... [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1 Posted: 00:49:09 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
If the answers to these questions are somewhere else, I apologize in advance...

Question 1: Say, I have a Whirlwind figure, and a friend also has a Whirlwind figure. Could we each play with our respective figures at the same time in two-player mode(s)?

Question 2: I've already reached Level 10 with two of my figures on the 3DS game. Are these levels shared with the console versions, or are they separate?

Question 3: I plan on getting both the PS3 and Wii versions eventually. Before anyone questions, the Wii is in the living room, which I can't get to very often. However, I want to get this version so I can play with my mom. As for the PS3 version...I do not have a PS3 yet, but when I get it, I plan on putting it in my room, so I can play the console Skylanders whenever I want. But here's my question: Which should I get first, and how should I get the second one? Pretty sure I should get the version that I already have the system for first, but still...I'd honestly prefer to get the better version first, console situation be darned.

Anyone able to help this confused and indecisive fellow Earthling?
Quikwix Green Sparx Gems: 134
#2 Posted: 01:15:48 01/11/2011
Question 2: The levels will carry over if you have re-summoned your Skylanders onto the portal again. You need to do this to update the Toy. But you will still have to purchase skills and upgrades to skills on the main console versions so the fun is not totally gone.

Question 3: Both are the same. PS3 has better Graphics but wii has the cool glitch if you have the Pirate sea's adventure pack to get easy gold fast. Gameplay wise my guidebook says 1 puzzle in the last level is very slightly diffrent (moving platforms or Spikes to avoid) but you could get either the Wii or the PS3 and not miss out on anything unless you want the easy gold glitch.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#3 Posted: 01:38:19 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Ah, thanks. ^.^ Hm.
endurianwolf Red Sparx Gems: 15
#4 Posted: 02:51:07 01/11/2011
to answer the first question u can both use whirlwind. I didn't have issues using both my boomers with co-op
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 19:49:33 01/11/2011
Hmm..
For question one, I think that you both could play as Whirlwind at the same time.
However, I'm not certain.
---
Bring the Fanta
Ammers Green Sparx Gems: 126
#6 Posted: 19:52:52 01/11/2011
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
Hmm..
For question one, I think that you both could play as Whirlwind at the same time.
However, I'm not certain.

You can indeed. They are unique to the owner. However, it might be confusing with two of the same character on screen.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me