Page 1 of 1
Major bugs? (Xbox360) [CLOSED]
Progenitor Red Sparx Gems: 78
#1 Posted: 00:32:25 01/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Hi all,

So I've got a few issues with a couple of achievements:

#1 I've levelled all 24 currently released characters to level 10, with all abilities unlocked (3x spyro, 2x bash and 2x chop chop were soul destroying to do!) but I still don't have this achievement:

• Gotta buy them all: Purchase all upgrades for any one Skylander. (primary profile)

This link talks about a glitch stopping the achi, if so, I can never complete all achis smilie

http://www.xbox360achievements...y-them-all.html

It's also a class 1 TCR failure and would have stopped a release candidate if found.

#2 I don't seem to be able to complete the Enemy Goals for Quicksilver Vault and Molekin Mine...I've spent literally hours scouring every piece of collision for secret hidden rooms/areas, swapped to the water/fire skylanders to wade through areas looking for more enemies...but I just can't get them complete.

Anyone else had this problem? Or have you guys all got 3* on these levels? (I've got 3* on every level apart from this one.

Thanks,

-Progen
Okaps Platinum Sparx Gems: 6245
#2 Posted: 03:01:33 01/11/2011
I got the upgrade achievement on my second fully-upgraded skylander.

And I'm stuck with the enemy goal on Molekin Mine as well, and some of the later stages (don't remember which one but they were later). I don't have a skylander of each element so the other stages might just be that there were enemies behind a gate I can't open or something, but I've explored the whole mine several times and still couldn't get it.
---
#all Spyros are valid
kurttkrueger Red Sparx Gems: 64
#3 Posted: 12:44:49 01/11/2011
I got 'Gotta buy them all' on my first go, with the first character I maxed out.

Yet to focus on three stars each level, so not checked the other 'potential' bug yet.
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#4 Posted: 16:32:37 01/11/2011
...There's actually an achievement called 'gotta buy them all'? Wow.
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#5 Posted: 16:34:20 01/11/2011
^You get the reference? smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#6 Posted: 18:03:48 01/11/2011
Quote: Progenitor
#1 I've levelled all 24 currently released characters to level 10, with all abilities unlocked (3x spyro, 2x bash and 2x chop chop were soul destroying to do!) but I still don't have this achievement:

•Gotta buy them all: Purchase all upgrades for any one Skylander. (primary profile)

This link talks about a glitch stopping the achi, if so, I can never complete all achis

http://www.xbox360achievements...y-them-all.html

It's also a class 1 TCR failure and would have stopped a release candidate if found.

What a bummer smilie
Guess we all better try to avoid this then.
Thanks for warning us though. smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me