Page 1 of 1
This game why didnt I buy sooner [CLOSED]
gambitraven Green Sparx Gems: 133
#1 Posted: 17:59:16 26/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Some dark cloud thing distracting me while playing some Dark Souls. It was something that was bothering me. I was enjoying dark souls and was excited for Skyrim but I noticed that as I saw more about skyrim and the closer it comes to coming out the less excited I was getting it. It really looked like I had already played it(this message was before 11/11/11) I put many hours in oblivion and Marrowind. It got so bad that I didnt care about my preorder anymore.

Then I stumble on to this game and its charm. It looked fresh, different, and new. I cant really put it down. I bought the starter set and I already want to buy all the figs. My friend was with me when I bought the game he is also getting the game now. He picked up Stealth Elf. We are already setting up battle nights you put up to like 6 random skylander cards shuffle them up and draw. Thats who you play in battle mode.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#2 Posted: 20:34:30 26/10/2011
Looks like this game is doing better than anyone has previously anticipated. . . Still though, me being a solo gamer I can't truly enjoy the battle mode part of this game.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
#3 Posted: 20:53:00 26/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I would love for them to do dlc like this. Free Dlc you can try it but if you want to own it you buy the pack it comes in. If they gave it tower def Id be like ZOMG
---
#4 Posted: 20:57:18 26/10/2011
Yeah, the days of getting a demo pack is long and forgotten. Still. . . free trails of the game aren't too bad. . . That's how I got Ace Combat: Assault Horizon was through the demo. Sometimes just seeing something isn't enough to convince a player to actually buy a game.

I just wished they had Online/Lan Co-op or battle. . . oh well smilie
---
My Gallery
#5 Posted: 02:38:52 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I could see them seee how well this does and seeing how well its doing they may make a part 2 with online
it would be so cool is they made a 2nd one they up the level cap and have online battles like super smash brothers
---
#6 Posted: 02:46:49 27/10/2011
Well, that's IF they make a 2nd one. I've had this discussion with another member long before. I don't find Activision's business plans. . . accommodating, and I'm pretty doubtful they will keep their word of making a game just featuring Spyro if Skylanders sells well. . . Whatever that means smilie .
---
My Gallery
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:47:46 27/10/2011 by Zackeio
#7 Posted: 05:40:14 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
What other brand under actavison can you think of
call of duty minis?
---
#8 Posted: 18:16:30 27/10/2011
Hmm, now that I think about it, I believe the gave Guitar Hero a break. . . I guess the possibility of Skylanders 2 is higher than I thought smilie
---
My Gallery
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#9 Posted: 18:34:58 27/10/2011
Most of the negativity around Skylanders is about Spyro, so I bet that would've put Activision off even more... :/
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#10 Posted: 19:55:25 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Well actvision is a numbers company they can deal with negativity for a 2nd one if this sells like hot cakes over christmas
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me