Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Struggle of Losiyeon [CLOSED]
Dragon-outcast Emerald Sparx Gems: 4191
#1 Posted: 05:22:48 23/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Mrrgh....I REALLY need motivation for this big time. So, as a motivation, I'm posting it here and let people beat the crap outta me virtually to get my butt in gear. Okay, so this is a story about my OC Losiyeon. Also in my avi (that's his final evolution) Yes it's pokemon, deal with it. And enjoy scientists being the bad guys again. Deal with it.

Introduction:
Oh, hello there. Ah! Don’t have much time. Moving out soon. *sigh* Now, about myself: I am Losiyeon. Losi for short. I was one of eight. All eight eeveelutions. Captured by an evil scientist who used Pokemon as test subjects. He wanted to create a super pokemon serum. One that could even defeat Arceus’s in one shot. Hmph. Too bad. They’ll never succeed. Where should I start?

Hrmm…Maybe my greatest moment. The moment I truly unlocked the power that the humans mistakenly gave me. Or, I could start at the beginning. The very beginning. No. I’ll just keep you guys guessing for now. Well fine. As I said before. I was one of eight. Eight eeveelutions were captured and given a special serum to go beyond normal evolutions and gain incredible power. However, something happened they didn’t suspect. Something else gave us the power.

We became the Marked Eeveelutions. Each of us had a symbol on our right paws. When our emotions ran wild, when we dug deep into our souls, the paw would glow, and the power to destroy mountains, burn forests in a second, obliterate seas into deserts…it all became possible. The humans knew that. They wanted to test it. But something came in. A Pikachu known as Ally. She came in to break us out. But she only came for seven. She left…me. I barely remember. She left me, and so, the humans used me. I witnessed my power that was forced. Thousands…they all died…because of me. Enraged I broke out myself, blowing up what was left of the special serum. Ha! And I ran. I ran forever and a day.

I—oh, sorry. I must go. Duty calls. Looks like there’s another machine for me to beat. Hmph. Those humans. They’ll never learn. Anyway, stick around next time. I’ll try to tell you the rest. See ya!

--Losiyeon the Glacios

Ally is cynder2000's chara
Losi is mine
The eight eeveelutions are divided up between me, Gf, CL, Rio, and cy2000. Mostly them, not me.
Give them the credit for inspiring me to do this.
Yeah, I know the first couple chapters and the intro will be short. Sorry...
---
*insert edgy saying about the meaning of life*
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:46:48 23/10/2011 by Dragon-outcast
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#2 Posted: 05:30:39 23/10/2011
YAY! :3
To be specific (if ever mentioned in the story) Flare, Eve, and Curly belong to ME.

Uh, anyway, I really do like this story! PLEASE keep going. ^-^
#3 Posted: 05:41:08 23/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay....thanks. smilie
And btw, the credit for the avi to my left goes to CL as well. Thankies! *hug CL*

Chapter 1:

Gunfire resounded across the forest. Pidgey and Taillow take off in flight. A lone machine, with dark blue armor, a flat oval-shaped head, disc-like arms with machine guns on the end, and two beady red eyes lumbered aiming his guns at something and shooting.
That something appears to be no more than a blur. So fast not even it’s color could be seen. Suddenly something hits one of the machine guns and it explodes. The robot staggers sideways.
Suddenly the figure stands still. He’s standing on all fours, his diamond bangles dangling and blowing in the slight breeze. He grits his teeth. His body is a light blue color. His crest gives way to his ears and two Latios-like flight wings on his head. On his body, a red diamond glows and jet wings of a Latios shoot out on either side. It’s Losiyeon. Losi charges forward as the machine starts shooting with his undamaged arm. He’s now a blur again. Suddenly something shoots through the machine’s chest and out the other side. Losi lands skidding on all fours to a stop. Then Losi leaps up high using his levitation abilities and a red ball of fire suddenly appears. Losi hurls it down and the machine explodes.
Losi smiles. “Not today you–“ Suddenly a net comes out of nowhere and tangles Losi, instantly shocking him with electricity. Losi growls and plummets down crashing and taking a mouthful of dirt. Losi spits disgusted. “Ugh, oww. . .didn’t see that coming.” He groaned. Five more robots came in sight. These looked upgraded and a lot tougher. Losi sighed and then a jolt of electricity shocked him again. He gritted his teeth and used Ice Shard. His tail began to glow and encase with ice. Losi used it and cut through the net and jumped out ready to face the new threat.

....short....meh...
---
Procrastination: Hard work often pays of after time, but laziness always pays off now.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#4 Posted: 05:45:16 23/10/2011
o.o are my characters not there? you make Liko saaaad....
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#5 Posted: 05:46:19 23/10/2011
Thank you~
Not short, epic. :3
#6 Posted: 05:48:42 23/10/2011 | Topic Creator
GYAH! I AM SOOOO SORRY RIO!!!!! smilie I TOTALLY FORGOT. I IS SOO SORRY! *begging and constant swearing*

Thanks CL, but I'm tryin' to try and make it epic and longer....but I fail....as always.

Chapter 2:

Losi growled and crouched, his face low to the ground. A cool breeze blew. The machines had some sort of red gems in each of their chests, probably their power source. The Glacios waited and discreetly used Double Team, with only the one standing showing and the other copies hidden around. The real one was in a tree watching. Suddenly the robot’s jerked their heads and two beady blue lasers flashed at the real Losi. Electricity shot like a whip from all 5 and slashed at me simultaneously. He jumped and dodged the whips easily, not actually surprised they found the real one.

Losi leaped upward when a whip came out of nowhere shocked him and threw him into the ground with a smash. Losi groaned and got up looking around. There were six of the robots now.

Growling Losi shot forward encasing himself in Ice like an Ice Aqua Jet but stronger and shot into one of the robots. The ice made a dent but over all just shattered against the metal and the robots started shooting missiles at Losi. He swerved left and let the shockwave of the first explosion carry him safely away from the others. However, there were too many robots to keep track of as they fired. Losi had no choice but to dodge as they gave not time for him to counterattack.

Losi hated going into close range, but assumed he had no choice and blurred again going behind one of robots. The missiles hit that robot but did no damage other than little burnt marks. Losi shot in close and used Freeze Shock, sending shocking Ice-Electricity at the Robot. Losi grinned as he saw he paralyzed it for a second. Losi went and his claws grew to ice and he slashed left and right making a big giant hole in the robot. Losi climbed in and used Sheer Cold at point blank range. The robot froze and then exploded with Losi standing on it’s scraps.

Losi sweatdropped. “1 down. 5 to go.” He muttered

Suddenly all 5 used Uber Charged Blast Burns at Losi. Losi gasped at the strength of the attack and made a shield of Ice and Dragonfire around him to block it. He had to put all of his strength into the shield because the flames were getting stronger and stronger as the 5 robots surrounded him and still shot missiles.

Losi grunted as his shield was broken through by something and he felt metal suddenly envelop him and capture him in darkness. Something drained his power and he blacked out, captured by another robot that appeared. This one was golden, had red eyes, a blue core, and lots more weapons than the others. Losi was now in side a silvery cage that constantly changed colors. Losi’s cage went into the robot’s chest and the robot ‘s feet started to levitate and fly off.
---
#7 Posted: 05:52:04 23/10/2011
STILL DAMN EPIC. Gold isn't a very strong metal. I wonder why they made that one stronger ...?
#8 Posted: 05:53:09 23/10/2011
^-^ its okay,lol.....no one remembers me...or my characters

Its good so far
---
#9 Posted: 05:55:25 23/10/2011
The only reason that your characters are forgettable is because they do the most stuff related to the plot, and we're off-topic most of the time! SO YOU'RE IMPORTANT.
#10 Posted: 06:50:34 23/10/2011
Heh....no one will ever forget Laurie now.....
And I forgot where Liko is....oh yeeeah,now I remember...
---
#11 Posted: 21:14:41 23/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Painted gold. It gives a more vivid picture and gold symbolizes something as more of a quintessence thingy. That's why I chose it.

And now I is stuck......
---
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#12 Posted: 22:17:22 23/10/2011
It's good,D-o!smilie And what are you stuck on?We could help,y'know.
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#13 Posted: 23:27:04 23/10/2011
hmmm.....
i just thought I would say this but my favourite word of the day is 'quintessentially'
---
#14 Posted: 01:08:49 24/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Yaaay! 'Quintessentially' smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Big words!

And well, how would you get out if you were chained and in a cage with no elemental ability. I do have a loophole but....it don't seem epic enough.....
---
#15 Posted: 02:21:28 24/10/2011
Maybe...Another Pokemon comes to save the day?Or...How about something evil takes over Losi?smilie
Ally: No,cynd.Just no.
cynd: Yes,Ally!Evil things ALWAYS rock,no matter how much they are used!smilie
Ally: Evil things are used too much.
cynd: Didn't you hear what I just said?Evil things always rock!smilie It'd be awesome!No story is complete without something evil happening!Like in my favorite books.The evil things happen in their own forms.So,maybe you should do something evil,D-o!Well,you don't HAVE to.It's your own choice and I'm not gonna make it.
---
#16 Posted: 02:44:45 24/10/2011
Really, it's WAY over-used. While it works, it's just too cliche (spelling?).
#17 Posted: 05:06:27 24/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Would perhaps a loophole being, they can't have both a Dragon-sucking, and Ice-sucking elemental chain thingy since the powers would cancel each other out, so, They have to choose one or the other, and which ever one they don't use, Losi can use to break out of.
---
#18 Posted: 04:10:13 25/10/2011
that could work...
His predicament is not quintessenially hopeless
---
#19 Posted: 05:17:26 25/10/2011 | Topic Creator
How so?
---
#20 Posted: 05:47:05 25/10/2011
I was agreeing in a smarty way.
---
#21 Posted: 20:59:43 25/10/2011
Still...
Ally: Told you so.
cynd: It's so annoying how my annoying side is right.I still love evilness best,no matter how much it is used.
---
#22 Posted: 02:15:20 26/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Ah, okay. Now...I just need to get my butt into gear and type it....somehow...
---
#23 Posted: 06:52:28 26/10/2011
lol..... know how that feels.
---
#24 Posted: 21:34:56 26/10/2011
Yep,me too.I have it all down in my head and on paper,but my fingers refuse to type!smilie I wish that there was a thing where you could take a snapshot with a camera of some words on paper and the words would show up typed.That would be SO much easier for me.Or if you could say the words,then have the computer type it.I'd just LOVE that!smilie I think there is such a thing,but it's probably pricy.
---
#25 Posted: 00:34:06 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Heh, yeah.....oi...
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7301
#26 Posted: 05:22:31 27/10/2011
Great story D-O! Keep going!
#27 Posted: 05:26:48 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
^Wait....didn't you already read them on dA?
---
#28 Posted: 05:29:06 27/10/2011
Yes, I did. smilie
#29 Posted: 05:38:59 27/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Then....................................never mind.
---
#30 Posted: 05:50:34 27/10/2011
Um, ok?
#31 Posted: 15:44:43 27/10/2011
I also read them on dA. Doesn't make it less amazing. :3
#32 Posted: 02:02:49 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay, I got my butt into gear. 'nother chapter. YAAAY! Destruction....time. Okay yeah.....enjoy!

Chapter 3: A Fraction of Power
He woke up surrounded by blackness. Not a trace of light anywhere. He couldn’t move. Chained to the hard floor. No, not just chained. His limbs were encased in iron and stretched out so he couldn’t move. The cold metal floor he was on rumbled. It was moving. Losi sighed, closing his eyes, and felt himself losing conscious again.

His body recovered and Losi woke up. He blinked looking around and felt the drain on his body. Elemental drain. Losi scoffed. “Heh, they’ve done this before. I’ll get out.” Losi grinned. The problem with these elemental cages was it could only hold one or two elements. Losi, however, because of his special powers, knew thousands of techniques beyond the normal limitations of a Pokemon. He concentrated, digging up an old move from a previous evolution he mastered. Icefire Blast. Losi made the star of white-blue fire appear, but then it faded away. Losi grunted in annoyance and tried to struggle free. No good. He blinked and felt claws of darkness growing on him. Shadow Claw. It sliced through the metal encasing him. Losi stood up almost free now. He was still caged though, as he found out by bumping his head against the iron bars. “Dangit….” He muttered. Losi used Shadow Claw again, his diagonal arcs producing a piercing ring and cutting cleanly through them metal.

He didn’t have much time now. They’d probably be aware of him. He growled and used Dig, digging into the robot’s innards and bursting out of the robots leg. The Glacios skidded to a stop and came back, jumping up, yelling a battle shrill. Everything seemed in slow motion except for Losi as the gold bot turned slowly to face him. Losi jumped higher than the robot. “Take this!” He roared. His eyes glowed purple. Psychic. The robot suddenly was outlined in purple and floating Losi growled and twitched once. Psychic started putting pressure on the bot, causing it to crumble up to no more than the size of a tennis ball. Losi kicked the ball away, wincing a little. His body still needed a power recharge. One more attack of epic proportions left.

The other robots had surrounded him now. Losi stood still for a moment, catching his breath and using the time to anticipate and plan. They all thrust their arms toward him and used a plasma cannon, shooting where Losi was. He darted away, and flew up, using Dragon Dance. Now with his speed and power increased, Losi howled to the skies and used his favorite, and pretty much ultimate move. Icerage. It was the combination of the Ice element with the Dragon-type Outrage, boosted by Dragon Dance. Losi became surrounded in purple dragon-fire engulfing his limbs and his body in energizing strength and burning hot raw power. Losi roared as his mind was consumed by the purpleish color and rage that he could almost no longer see. But he could sense. The enraged Glacios darted and shot through the first robot cleanly. Suddenly, it looked as if that robot had been cut in half by a giant sword. But no, it wasn’t. This is the power of a Marked Eeveelution. This is the power of Losiyeon. And it was just beginning.

Yeah, I might as well start naming these....
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:06:13 28/10/2011 by Dragon-outcast
#33 Posted: 03:09:44 28/10/2011
niiiice. Jeeze, you'd think the scientists would learn to think out of every loophole! smilie Oh, humans like me are so dumb! ... wait, I just called myself dumb, didn't I? :3

It's moments like these that Flare loved. She enjoyed beating the sh-t out of stuff so much~
#34 Posted: 03:22:59 28/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Yep. I kinda wanted it where they think they've covered every loophole already, but it was taking too long and I couldn't come up with a good enough idea to beat that so....meh, I gots a new thingy now.

Okay, a little spoiler for what's upcoming:
So, the Struggle of Losi is pretty much about Losi struggling to bring the audiences of the world the cruelty of the scientists. So, I'll be switching back and forth from third person (which means it's happening in the present) and first person (him recording on a camera his story).

Btw, CL, wanna remind me a little bit a about Curly's personality so I don't go out of character too much. *sweatdrop*
---
#35 Posted: 03:27:53 28/10/2011
Oh, scientists! Think they know everything~

General Behavior of Curly: She's generally nice and kind, but rough when playing/joking around (and by that I mean violent). Sometimes she's a bit grumpy (lol, PMS), and when she is grumpy she's not one to joke around as usual, and instead tends to be aggressive. Gets bored easily.
#36 Posted: 03:29:16 28/10/2011
Nice D-O.
#37 Posted: 02:41:11 29/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Kay thanks.
---
#38 Posted: 06:45:32 29/10/2011
Its good!!
Better than what I can do!
^-^ keep it up!
---
#39 Posted: 23:30:34 30/10/2011
Oh,that was good!I hope I can write as good as that when I come up with some things for a story.
---
#40 Posted: 08:37:31 31/10/2011
Yeah...
---
#41 Posted: 23:12:15 02/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, reading fantasy books help and paying attention to the detail they put in...
---
#42 Posted: 00:23:49 03/11/2011
Yes. Especially J.R.R Tolkein. I swear, he can write four pages describing a tiny rock.
#43 Posted: 02:12:06 03/11/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie yeah probably...
---
#44 Posted: 02:20:13 03/11/2011
It's kind of annoying how you have to read five pages about something. @_@ smilie But it's okay, it really gives you the feel that you're THERE. ^-^ Or, at least, for me it does.
#45 Posted: 04:48:09 03/11/2011
I read more horrors (i find scary things funny...),but I know what you mean.
---
#46 Posted: 05:38:28 04/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Yep.....
---
#47 Posted: 17:47:52 07/11/2011
Lol.....
---
#48 Posted: 18:05:14 19/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Anyway, butt back in gear. Chapter 4 is here. Wooh!

Chapter 4: Power’s Cost
Losi couldn’t think straight. He wanted more. More killing. More power! He roared shooting through another robot, but not coming out the other side. The robot exploded from its chest, where Losi was. Losiyeon had sent out a massive shockwave, causing the robot to explode and it’s shards going through the other robots.

One robot left alive. The Glacios touched down to the ground, and padded slowly up to the last robot, that was backing away. The purplish flames seemed to engulf him in a fiery blaze and his eyes were something that could only be described as black fire. Burning anger coursed through his body as he used Ice Shard on...himself! Losi’s tail began to grow bigger, covering itself with ice until he had a giant, razor-sharp scythe on the end of his tail. He smiled evilly and growled.
“Take this message back to your master.” He roared, his voice dark and unforgiving. The robot shot a nuke at him and tried to run away. Losi used Psychic and broke apart the nuke until there was nothing left but dust and no explosion. He speedily outran the robot by.....let’s just say ‘OVER 9000!!!!’ miles. Losi appeared in front of the robot who didn’t notice him until too late. The Blue Dragon-Ice Pokémon made giant Icicle Spears form and slice into the robot’s feet, pinning it to the spot. He growled with pleasure, and touched the ground, then jumped off, using his scythe, cleaving the robot’s left arm off, spinning around the robot and cutting his other arm off.
As for the final blow, Losi zoomed and floated in front of the robot’s face, his eyes dark with rage. Spinning horizontally, Losi slashed through all the cords, wires, reinforced metal cleanly as if it were air, slicing the robot’s head off. He transferred into a vertical spin, and split the robot perfectly in half. It was over. It was done.

Losi walked away from the fiery wreckage. Before he left he protected the surrounding plant life with ice so the fire wouldn’t reach it. He now made the journey back to his cave. Losi padded along silently. It was night now, so he watched the stars to make sure he was going the right way. And not for the first time, he was lonely. Losi kept his head down, refusing to look at the judging glares of the Pokémon of the forest. He knew those simpletons would never change. They’d always reject him one way, or the other. If he killed them, they despise him. If he helped them, they still despise him. They still considered him an experiment, a monster made by humans. He sighed wishing that the few Pokémon that actually did care about him were here. He closed his eyes silently and walked along.

Something landed next to him with a ‘Fwomp!’ and it squeaked. Losi opened his eyes. It was a baby Taillow who’d fallen out of the nest. Losi ignored it and walked away. The Taillow squeaked pitifully, unable to fly or crawl. Losi looked back. He grumbled to himself mentally and used a small, comforting wave of Psychic that lifted the baby bird up and back onto the nest. After that, the Glacios just moved on, reaching his home after a day’s worth of travel.
---
#49 Posted: 21:38:05 19/11/2011
Curly: YOU ARE LOVED! ;__;

Shut up, Curly.
Anyway, loved this. So much detail!
#50 Posted: 23:12:21 19/11/2011
;___; Losi is loved

ITS AWESOME
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me