Page 1 of 1
PC Issues HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP [CLOSED]
sarah1 Red Sparx Gems: 26
#1 Posted: 15:39:03 22/10/2011 | Topic Creator
This game is doing my head in!!!!

We have 3 PC's and it works fine on them all unless we put it in the living room, which typical is where we want it.

Its an entertainment system with Wireless mini keyboard/mouse/wifi. also this is the only computer that runs off HDMI

The problem we have is that when playing the portal of power keeps on poping up on the screen, like we are taking the figures on and off, in the middle of playing it.

Spoke to activision, asked us to try it on another computer/switching characters etc. And that is all they say, with the portal of power working on all the other computers I don't think its the portal of power problem, i can only think that there is something interferring with the figures.

Really at a loss with this and kinda gutted as when i played this at Gamefest i loved it, but after this i really dont enjoy the game at all.

Also my Spyro broke after the 2nd time of playing it smilie

HELP Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

I know that we can just play it on the other computers, but thats not the point, I just want to play it on my entertainment system on the comfort of my sofa
Prysom Ripto Gems: 131
#2 Posted: 15:40:15 22/10/2011
I would recommend playing it on a different comp. And rebuy spyro.
Hawkmoon Red Sparx Gems: 68
#3 Posted: 17:24:24 22/10/2011
Is the surface you are using it on different on the computer in the living room? Are you using a USB extention cable as well? I know that I had to use one because the included cable is too short. I have a gaming rig hooked up to my big screen and I want the portal next to me so that I can switch characters, so I had to get an extention cable. Perhaps it is the extention?
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#4 Posted: 00:41:46 23/10/2011
There's a warranty on your Spyro of 180 days, you can call Activision to send it back and they will send you a brand new one.
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#5 Posted: 00:43:59 23/10/2011
I had the EXACT same problem! My portal of power always pops up in the middle of battles too! And my Spyro doesn't work either! We emailed activision and they're sending us a replacement Spyro, I'll have to see if that works (when I get it, the post is taking forever...)

I thought I was the only one! (And the weird thing is, our computer is only a few months old, so that couldn't be it.)
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#6 Posted: 00:45:44 23/10/2011
Are your drivers properly installed?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:45:53 23/10/2011 by Reimu
sarah1 Red Sparx Gems: 26
#7 Posted: 07:33:29 23/10/2011 | Topic Creator
we cracked it eventually!!!

due to messing with the computers at the same time we decided to change graphic cards around.

well we put a top spec one in the living room and it magically works!

it looks like the graphics recommendations arent high enough that activision have quoted on the box. .

We were getting a long delay with loading the characters now its stupidly quick.

We did have a MSI R5450 in i am unsure of what we have in now but i can find out if anyone wants to know.

Activision are sending us a replacement spyro
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me