Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > My Spyro and Cyra short stories XD
Page 1 of 1
My Spyro and Cyra short stories XD [CLOSED]
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#1 Posted: 12:19:40 05/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Heya I'm starting to write a random mini series of Spyro and Cyra short stories, where Spyro and my fan-character, Cyra are featured in silly, funny, weird short stories.

Here's my first one

Spyro and Cyra in: Deja Vu

One sunny day, Spyro was just bathing in the warm sun in the second field in Stone Hill. Cyra then came up to Spyro with a little bag tucked under her left fore-leg.

"Hey, Cyra." Spyro said as he got up

"Hi. Spyro." Cyra replied as she kissed him

"So, What's that you got there?" Spyro asked as he pointed out the bag

"Oh! It's a little batch of cookies I made earlier." Cyra replied as she opened the bag, "Do you want one?" Cyra asked

"Sure. Thanks", Spyro answered as he pick one, "Hey there really good" Spyro said as he took a bite

"Thanks... oh! Almost forgot I have guitar lessons. See you later" Cyra said as she kissed Spyro on the cheek

"K. Bye." Spyro replied, Spyro then noticed Cyra forgot her batch of cookies "Wait! You forgot your...!" Spyro called but Cyra was all ready gone. "Oh. Well..." Spyro mumbled as he held the bag of cookies. Spyro then looked at the bag of cookies. "Hmm... surely she won't mind...." Spyro thought as he looked at the cookies inside the bag, with the warm smell going 'round his heart. Spyro then, out of temptation, took one cookie out the bag.

Spyro was then about too take a bit out the cookie, when Spyro couldn't believe his eyes as the cookie doubled in size before his very eyes

"Huh?" Spyro questioned "I must be seeing things" Spyro added. Spyro then tried to take a bite out the cookie again but the cookie the doubled in size again "What?" Spyro yelled the cookie then began to slowly get bigger. "Aah!" Spyro yelled in shock as he dropped the cookie. The cookie then began to get bigger and bigger until it was as tall as him.

"SPYROOO....SPYROOO..." the cookie growled as it continued to get bigger, "YOU ATE MY BROTHER....SO I'LL EAT YOU INSTEAD!!!!!!!" The cookie boomed and then it began to fall towards Spyro. "AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" Spyro yelled

"WHOA!!!" Spyro yelled as he jerked himself awake. Spyro then found himself in the sunny, field and no cookie could be found. "Phew! It must've been a dream..." Spyro sighed in relief . Cyra the walked up to Spyro, holding a little bag, tucked under her left fore-leg.

"Hey, Cyra." Spyro said as he got up

"Hi. Spyro." Cyra replied as she kissed him

"Cyra... w-what's t-that...!?" Spyro asked as he saw the same bag tucked under Cyra's fore leg as his dream

"Oh! It's a little batch of cookies I made earlier." Cyra replied as she opened the bag, "Do you want one?" Cyra asked

Spyro then stared at the cookies sitting innocently in Cyra's bag and he started to tremble as pure terror flooded in. Spyro then ran away as fast as he could like a headless chicken

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spyro screamed as he went. Cyra watched him with a puzzeld looked on her face

"What's eating him?" Cyra asked to herself

How's that for a silly, daft, weird, funny story. I can't believe I just thought that up. A lot O' weird stuff goes on in this head O' mine. Lol smilie! More coming soon!
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Last edited at 14:34:21 05/04/2008 by Pyro girl
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#2 Posted: 23:51:32 05/04/2008
funny!
---
I is ded
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#3 Posted: 03:55:18 06/04/2008
lolz! smilie It was silly. smilie I would like to hear more. ^__^
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
funnyguy67 Green Sparx Gems: 284
#4 Posted: 15:31:56 14/05/2008
Doesn't look like Sparx is in it.
---
The mysteries of Spyro may be released soon.
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#5 Posted: 15:55:25 18/05/2008
Ha, ha! smiliesmiliesmilie I could imagine the whole scene like a movie in my head! Great job!
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#6 Posted: 16:08:24 18/05/2008
smilie Funny...
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#7 Posted: 21:22:14 09/06/2008
Thats super cool!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#8 Posted: 12:56:00 10/06/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks. I've thinking of making these stories into comic strips...Soz! I keep imagining Spyro's expression smilie!
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#9 Posted: 18:29:04 17/06/2008
Make it a comic!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me