Forum

Poll

Favourite Tech Villain?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Glitch Topic [CLOSED]
The Catalyst Green Sparx Gems: 304
#1 Posted: 15:22:13 21/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, even though I haven't played this game, there are glitch threads all over the place. How about we put all glitches in one place?
---
Quote:"Uh, Twilight, you shouldn't hit the books."
Avatar: Mello (Death Note)
SuperSpyroFan Gold Sparx Gems: 2980
#2 Posted: 17:18:04 21/07/2011
1. Graphical glitches
2. Bad frame rate
3. Swimming in the air
4. Watch the Monkeys' head spin around
5. Crash into an invisible part of the wall whilst charging
6. Landing on those floating platforms on Laua Island and Spyro ends up falling through them or slides off sometimes
7. Whilst swimming in the air in the home world you can go behind the wall where Hunter once stood at the end of his challenge and see him there standing on nothing in his talking animation but not actually saying anything at all
8. When on a speedway sometimes Spyro's flame doesn't kill the enemy even though it hit it.
9. Spyro enters a walking animation sometimes when really far away from a friend to talk to.
10. When getting Spyro to headbash onto a button sometimes it takes a couple of tries for it to actually detect he has headbashed onto it and to press down and activate.
11. A dragonfly will not get trapped in a burst of bubbles no matter how you are close to it, but on another occasion it does the animation of being trapped in bubbles just fine.
12. Background noises repeat themselves and sound real close, like the waterfall sometimes can in the home world
13. The soundtrack can repeat itself, and play another copy again, and end up playing two of the same tracks, but at different paces.
14. A character speaks twice to Spyro, but the second time there is no dialgoue, I had this experience in Honey Marsh for one of the challenges, it was the shooting one in a tank.
15. On some occasions when Spyro is awarded with a dragonfly, the dragonfly does not appear, but the name of it and the bubbles do.

(Can't remember anymore)
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:26:35 21/07/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1261
#3 Posted: 12:24:49 22/07/2011
the little dragon that lost the kite doesnt talk anymore to me :C
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
SuperSpyroFan Gold Sparx Gems: 2980
#4 Posted: 09:57:22 23/07/2011
Quote: LyraDragon

the little dragon that lost the kite doesnt talk anymore to me :C




Aww, perhaps that dragon has had enough of you.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1261
#5 Posted: 13:05:02 23/07/2011
mabye because i attack him all the time smilie
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
katrina78894 Red Sparx Gems: 66
#6 Posted: 21:42:57 30/07/2011
My screen lways turned blue when i got to that place with the little pond and stood on the edge of the little drop off point
---
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, whats the worst that could happen?
Fairyane Yellow Sparx Gems: 1437
#7 Posted: 16:16:43 04/08/2011
Anyone had a glitch that you can't switch elements. It happened to me in Honey March and i couldn't catch dragonflies. D:
---
My Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
My DeviantArt
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#8 Posted: 13:06:08 11/08/2011
I found one similar to swimming in air. SPyro is in a falling position,screaming,legs flailing and everything,but you can steer him through the air. Happened at Cloud 9.
Maybe Spyro's a Uranophobe?
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#9 Posted: 09:29:50 12/08/2011
Anyone noticed that when you do swimming in air and go through the walls, the tile map is super small? it is the smallest map ive seen in my life! it was... quite sad. me and my friend were playing when i did the swimming glitch, i went behind and found hunter, we LOL'ed smilie
SuperSpyroFan Gold Sparx Gems: 2980
#10 Posted: 17:09:51 12/08/2011
Quote: Purple n Spyro

Anyone noticed that when you do swimming in air and go through the walls, the tile map is super small? it is the smallest map ive seen in my life! it was... quite sad. me and my friend were playing when i did the swimming glitch, i went behind and found hunter, we LOL'ed smilie




I've done that glitch a few times, and it is very funny to do, but at the same time stupid because you shouldn't be able to glitch that easily in a game.
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#11 Posted: 19:52:01 12/08/2011
lol ikr
Spyroconvexity Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#12 Posted: 23:59:21 28/02/2012
I've done the swimming glitch a few times. It was kind of anoying yet cool at the same time.
---
Won't be on very much.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#13 Posted: 02:02:13 12/03/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

1. Graphical glitches
2. Bad frame rate
3. Swimming in the air
4. Watch the Monkeys' head spin around
5. Crash into an invisible part of the wall whilst charging
6. Landing on those floating platforms on Laua Island and Spyro ends up falling through them or slides off sometimes
7. Whilst swimming in the air in the home world you can go behind the wall where Hunter once stood at the end of his challenge and see him there standing on nothing in his talking animation but not actually saying anything at all
8. When on a speedway sometimes Spyro's flame doesn't kill the enemy even though it hit it.
9. Spyro enters a walking animation sometimes when really far away from a friend to talk to.
10. When getting Spyro to headbash onto a button sometimes it takes a couple of tries for it to actually detect he has headbashed onto it and to press down and activate.
11. A dragonfly will not get trapped in a burst of bubbles no matter how you are close to it, but on another occasion it does the animation of being trapped in bubbles just fine.
12. Background noises repeat themselves and sound real close, like the waterfall sometimes can in the home world
13. The soundtrack can repeat itself, and play another copy again, and end up playing two of the same tracks, but at different paces.
14. A character speaks twice to Spyro, but the second time there is no dialgoue, I had this experience in Honey Marsh for one of the challenges, it was the shooting one in a tank.
15. On some occasions when Spyro is awarded with a dragonfly, the dragonfly does not appear, but the name of it and the bubbles do.

(Can't remember anymore)



Don't forget that flying cow....
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#14 Posted: 05:53:53 14/04/2012
Mostly frame rate. Haven't played the game long enough to experience more.
Have we found a contender for Big Rigs?
Spyrobaby Yellow Sparx Gems: 1765
#15 Posted: 09:33:41 14/04/2012
I did the swim in air where you go to the fence underwater in Dragon Realms, where the boat for Luau Island is. You go to the fence with the hole at the bottom and swim up while constantly charging the fence. You will eventually go through and, since the water outside the level isn't actually water, swim in air. You swim forward through the purple and then you're completely out of the level, in lilac or pink. You keep swimming but make sure you're quite high up. The level will turn yellow or beige. As you move forward, you will notice what looks like a barrier in beige or yellow, the same color as the what would be water. Swim through it and you'll be in total blackness. In the corner will be a small silvery outline of Spyro at a different angle, but as you turn and face the archway back towards the level the shadow thing will disappear. You can't move any further really. You're stuck, but you can swim through the archway and get back out. I made a video if you want to see it.

I was doing the snowboarding in Monkey Monastery and then I turned and fell, but I didn't die. I kept falling through blackness and that same shadow was there. Pretty cool.
---
You salute the rank, not the man~ Major Winters‚ô•
AJAwesome Yellow Sparx Gems: 1862
#16 Posted: 01:05:06 30/04/2012
I do!
---
I tried and got so far! But in the end, it doesn't even matter~~~!
R.I.P. UB Funkeys
Oh, and also R.I.P. Robin Williams. You were great!
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#17 Posted: 12:28:27 30/04/2012
Another one I found is when going to either the ice gate or electric gate path, the wooden fence will just plain disapear. xD Always scares me. And this also may be the game where an entire level turned black on me almost. xD Or it may have been Hero's Tail... Not sure. I seem to remember it being in Theives Den when it happened, but I could be wrong...
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
ExtremeSpyro Ripto Gems: 112
#18 Posted: 19:53:50 30/04/2012
Here's one. I entered that Dojo level (The first one, I forgot the name) Spyro kept walking into the water, going back up to the dojo you arrive on, talked to the fairy, and rinse and repeat. It was weird.
dragonheart81 Green Sparx Gems: 334
#19 Posted: 19:16:08 26/06/2012
The swim in air glitch can also help you collect random floating gems and you may find a portal floating in midair!
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie and of course, smilie are the ULTIMATE dragon team!
ilovespyro11 Gnorc Gems: 334
#20 Posted: 19:46:50 26/06/2012
i wish i kept the game now i heard theres glitches lol
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me