Page 1 of 1
Ladies of Skylands [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#1 Posted: 20:01:15 15/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Just for my own purposes, I wanted to make a list of known females in Skylanders.

Named Playable Characters
1. Stealth Elf

Unnamed/Gender Unconfirmed Playable Characters
1. blue wind dragon
2. Sonic Boom

Enemies and NPCs
1. elf druids

So far, the list of females in the game is rather disappointing, but it's still more than were in LoS. smilie Am I missing anyone?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:05:25 15/07/2011 by Razz
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#2 Posted: 01:09:43 16/07/2011
This topic may not go well, considering people's minds.
#3 Posted: 01:30:14 16/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Oiy. What is up with you guys, jeeze? I'm a married adult and I can keep my mind out of the gutter long enough to have a conversation about a kids game! And it is very disturbing to see that so many of you seem to equate "female" with "sex object" right out of the gate.

This topic exists for the ladies and gents who play Spyro and who like the female characters. Since female characters have been so few in this franchise of late, it seemed like a fun idea to make note of them. But if you guys would rather talk about things that are against the rules to discuss on this forum, I'll be happy to close the thread and be done with it.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 01:35:29 16/07/2011
I agree with you Razz. smilie

And I do hope that there are more female characters in this game.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#5 Posted: 01:37:09 16/07/2011
Quote: Razz
Oiy. What is up with you guys, jeeze? I'm a married adult and I can keep my mind out of the gutter long enough to have a conversation about a kids game! And it is very disturbing to see that so many of you seem to equate "female" with "sex object" right out of the gate.

This topic exists for the ladies and gents who play Spyro and who like the female characters. Since female characters have been so few in this franchise of late, it seemed like a fun idea to make note of them. But if you guys would rather talk about things that are against the rules to discuss on this forum, I'll be happy to close the thread and be done with it.

It's not me that's doing it, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just warning you.
#6 Posted: 01:42:36 16/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Like I said: married adult. I already know kids are pervs, but I like to expect better of you guys, especially when this site has rules that forbid that sort of talk. I'm fine with having those conversations, but there's a place and a time. This is not the place.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#7 Posted: 01:44:44 16/07/2011
Quote: Skorpion216
This topic may not go well, considering people's minds.

By predicting it, you're only increasing the chances of it happening.

especially when this site has rules that forbid that sort of talk.

Go talk to Dark about being more active or hiring mods, and that rule would be properly enforced.

Until then, there isn't much you can do.
#8 Posted: 01:45:40 16/07/2011
But people ARE going to probably do that, I don't like it and neither do a lot of people on here, but it's bound to happen somewhere.
#9 Posted: 01:51:53 16/07/2011 | Topic Creator
I think I did ask Dark in the past about mod positions, but I'm not going to harass him over it. As community members, we need to do our own part to keep this place fun and clean.

If they do it, tell them to knock it off politely or ignore them. If it gets too bad, that's what the "close topic" button is for and it's not hard to restart it.

Anyway, BOT. Did I miss anyone in my list? smilie
#10 Posted: 01:58:23 16/07/2011
But people ARE going to probably do that, I don't like it and neither do a lot of people on here, but it's bound to happen somewhere.

Don't predict it.

I think I did ask Dark in the past about mod positions, but I'm not going to harass him over it. As community members, we need to do our own part to keep this place fun and clean.

If they do it, tell them to knock it off politely or ignore them. If it gets too bad, that's what the "close topic" button is for and it's not hard to restart it.

Anyway, BOT. Did I miss anyone in my list? smilie

You're asking for the impossible. I can't see many people being able to moderate themselves, which is why we need mods to do so for them.

I don't think you did. Then again, I haven't been paying much attention to the game as of late.
#11 Posted: 02:10:43 16/07/2011 | Topic Creator
I don't believe that. If we couldn't moderate ourselves, civilization wouldn't have lasted long enough to create the Internet. Despite some problems, dS has remained the best of the Spyro communities and I hope it stays that way. If we have to police ourselves to keep it that way, then so be it.

Woo! But also, aww. D: So few females out of so many characters. D:
#12 Posted: 02:19:08 16/07/2011
If everyone could moderate themselves and be alright people, both communist and anarchic governments would work, But that's not the case.
#13 Posted: 02:52:12 16/07/2011
I don't believe that. If we couldn't moderate ourselves, civilization wouldn't have lasted long enough to create the Internet. Despite some problems, dS has remained the best of the Spyro communities and I hope it stays that way. If we have to police ourselves to keep it that way, then so be it.

Woo! But also, aww. D: So few females out of so many characters. D:

But some members here can't police themselves. That's one of the reasons mods exist on the internet at all.

Eventually more will show up. If not in the original lineup, then in possible future DLC/toys.
#14 Posted: 02:54:38 16/07/2011
Just be warned, this topic could go over like a furry in church.
#15 Posted: 02:56:10 16/07/2011
Just be warned, this topic could go over like a furry in church.

What part of "don't predict it" do you not understand?
#16 Posted: 02:57:57 16/07/2011
I'm the forecaster, *****, it's what I do.
#17 Posted: 02:58:47 16/07/2011
I'm the forecaster, *****, it's what I do.

By predicting it, you make it much more likely.

More and more each day you make me think you're Ganon.
#18 Posted: 03:02:53 16/07/2011
I'm not Ganon, I don't even know anything about Ganon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me