Page 1 of 1
More Character Details [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1 Posted: 06:48:31 21/06/2011 | Topic Creator
I noticed that Dark52 added the character stats of Prism Break, Chop Chop, Stump Smash, Zap, and Flameslinger in the Guidebook section. The info is from Activision's official press center page on Skylanders.

Chop Chop
Element: Undead
Primary Attack: Sword Slash
Secondary Attack: Arkeyan Shield
Upgrades include: Spiked Shield Bash, Arkeyan Vorpal Blade, Vampiric Aura

Bio: Chop Chop was once an Elite Guard belonging to the ancient Arkeyan beings. Like many of the Arkeyans, he was created from a hybrid of elements - in his case, undead magic and technology. The Arkeyans had created massive armies of synthetic soldiers, and the Elites were the most powerful of these. Chop Chop is a relentless, highly-skilled warrior who wields a sword and shield made of an indestructible metal. Refusing to believe that his people had disappeared, Chop Chop was scouring the kingdom looking for an Arkeyan leader to give him his next set of orders when he was found by Eon and recruited as a Skylander.

Prism Break
Element: Earth
Primary Attack: Energy Beams
Secondary Attack: Shard Summon
Upgrades include: Chained Refraction, Crystalline Armor, Focused Energy

Bio: Prism Break was once a fearsome rock golem who didnĀ't like to be disturbed. Then, an accidental cave-in left him buried underground. One hundred years later, a Mabu mining expedition digging for valuable jewels discovered him by chance... with a well-placed blow from a pick axe that Prism Break would rather not mention. After 100 years of solitude, he found that the pressure of the earth had transformed him, turning his crude rocky arms into incredible gems with powerful energy. From that day forward, he dedicated himself to protecting the Mabu and Skylands alongside the other Skylanders.

Flameslinger
Element: Fire
Primary Attack: Flaming Arrows
Secondary Attack: Fire Dash
Upgrades include: Searing Arrows, Firestorm, Inferno Blast

Bio: Flameslinger is an elf archer with incredible aim. In fact, he is so good that he wears a blindfold just to prove it. When he was young, he rescued a fire spirit from a watery doom and was gifted an enchanted bow and magical fire boots that he now masterfully uses to defeat evil throughout Skylands. With the scorched earth he leaves behind, you can always tell where he has been.

Zap
Element: Water
Primary Attack: Electric Bolt
Secondary Attack: Water Surge
Upgrades include: Electro-Slime, Mega-Volt, Wave Rider

Bio: Zap is a water dragon who was raised in the seas of Skylands by a family of electric eels. Although he is friendly and well-liked by most sea creatures, he has a long standing feud with the dolphins. They don't like that he regularly shocks them by accident when they ride the ocean waves together, and he usually takes offense at the dolphins saying the shocks are no accident... and sometimes they're right. But despite these minor differences of opinion, Zap has proven to be a true protector of the seas and of Skylands.

Stump Smash
Element: Life
Primary Attack: Wood Hammer
Secondary Attack: Acorn Spit
Upgrades include: Petrified Pummel, Thorn Bark, Stump Crusher Combos

Bio: Stump Smash was once a magical tree creature that spent most of his time sleeping peacefully in the forests of Skylands. Then one day he awoke to discover that his entire forest had been chopped down and logged by the Trolls... himself included! His long branches were gone, leaving him only with powerful mallets for hands, which he used to smash the Trolls' tree-cutting machines. Although still grumpy about what happened to him, Stump Smash has vowed to protect Skylands against those who would do it harm... especially Trolls.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:09:55 21/06/2011 by Aura24
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#2 Posted: 10:19:18 21/06/2011
dark52 just added this? it's great. I wonder where he found it though...
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:32:03 21/06/2011 by BlackNight12
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#3 Posted: 10:30:36 21/06/2011
^ isn't that what aura just said?
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#4 Posted: 10:33:00 21/06/2011
Yes... but does that mean I can't wonder...? misplaced punctuation... it was also a question.

EDIT: we have our answer now anyway. it's on dark52's guestbook.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:34:21 21/06/2011 by BlackNight12
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#5 Posted: 13:49:01 21/06/2011
Cool.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#6 Posted: 16:01:46 21/06/2011
I noticed that a few days ago. I thought that everyone else knew about it already. smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#7 Posted: 16:40:21 21/06/2011
"Element: Undead"? ... Kinda spooky if you think about it. smilie
#8 Posted: 16:49:21 21/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Found the site Dark52 was talking about. The information is from Activision's official press center on Skylanders on their side, in the Character Bios download. The link to it is complicated.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:09:36 21/06/2011 by Aura24
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#9 Posted: 17:11:15 24/06/2011
Zap was raised by eels?

<_______________________________________________________________<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#10 Posted: 20:37:54 24/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Like Spyro was raised by dragonflies in the LoS.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#11 Posted: 20:52:53 24/06/2011
I don't think that it is mentioned that Spyro is raised by dragonflies in this game, I wonder if they have given him a little bit of a back story to this game, or didn't they even think about it?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Firehead010 Green Sparx Gems: 316
#12 Posted: 00:20:27 25/06/2011
I like Zap's backround...
---
Don't try to hard to get through life. No one gets out alive anyway. -Random
#13 Posted: 00:29:55 25/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I don't think that it is mentioned that Spyro is raised by dragonflies in this game, I wonder if they have given him a little bit of a back story to this game, or didn't they even think about it?

I mean, Zap being raised by electric eels is similar to LoS Spyro being raised by dragonflies.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#14 Posted: 06:19:05 26/06/2011
Quote: Aura24
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

I mean, Zap being raised by electric eels is similar to LoS Spyro being raised by dragonflies.

Oh sorry, wasn't really clear enough.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#15 Posted: 11:27:02 26/06/2011
Wasn't the Original Spyro raised by dragonfiles too? Now that i think about it...Who the hell raised Classic Spyro?
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#16 Posted: 12:30:03 26/06/2011
Quote: Jackson117
Wasn't the Original Spyro raised by dragonfiles too? Now that i think about it...Who the hell raised Classic Spyro?

the Artisan dragons...Sparx was just born on the same day as Spyro...

on the subject of Zap being raised by eels to be a reference of LoS and the dragonflies...
...yyeaaahh I wouldn't say so....
stories like that are pretty common,the whole ''someone being brought up in a group of different species'',we've seen that many times before...I don't think it's a reference at all =/
#17 Posted: 20:28:32 26/06/2011
I don't think it's a reference. those stories are really common so it's probably just a coincidence. but I believe Aura only said it was similar, not a reference.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me