Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Angry spyro. [CLOSED]
SpyroFlame Green Sparx Gems: 354
#51 Posted: 22:44:53 01/12/2011
Yeah! You squeeze him till his eyes pop out. Then you'd be like "....Oops." xD
---
Broccoli - the way of the future for trees.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#52 Posted: 23:20:58 01/12/2011
Quote: SpyroFlame
Yeah! You squeeze him till his eyes pop out. Then you'd be like "....Oops." xD

I'll be like "Ahh well, that's that, I just killed Spyro" Then he would regenerate by Zoe and definitely be mad at me, and I'll still go "Aww" but halfway through my sentence I'll be a pile of ashes from Spyro's flame.

That would be a funny advert.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SpyroFlame Green Sparx Gems: 354
#53 Posted: 00:04:27 02/12/2011
Ha. Yeah xD Though, maybe he'll be nice and forgive you. Maybe even let you help him in his adventure, like a sidekick!
---
Broccoli - the way of the future for trees.
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#54 Posted: 12:40:02 25/01/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
In Spyro 2, when I notice Spyro running if you move the camera in front of him, he really does look annoyed, his eyes brows cross in, it's strange, but in Spyro 3, his eyes are all wide and he has floating eye brows instead, smilie

In Spyro 3, I thought he has big eyes 'cause he's worried. He's fretting for their safety and the fact he's sad 'cause his brothers, sisters, cousins etc were taken away from him to a faraway, unknown land. Then again, he tends to have little regard for his own safety. He's so busy saving everyone, he didn't have time to look out for himself.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
#55 Posted: 17:09:16 25/01/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar
In Spyro 2, when I notice Spyro running if you move the camera in front of him, he really does look annoyed, his eyes brows cross in, it's strange, but in Spyro 3, his eyes are all wide and he has floating eye brows instead, smilie

In Spyro 3, I thought he has big eyes 'cause he's worried. He's fretting for their safety and the fact he's sad 'cause his brothers, sisters, cousins etc were taken away from him to a faraway, unknown land. Then again, he tends to have little regard for his own safety. He's so busy saving everyone, he didn't have time to look out for himself.

LOL, that's cute.
---
#56 Posted: 16:04:43 26/01/2012

LOL, that's cute.

It's cute but sad at the same time 'cause he might be missing his soon-to-be relatives.
---
#57 Posted: 22:26:07 26/01/2012

LOL, that's cute.

It's cute but sad at the same time 'cause he might be missing his soon-to-be relatives.

I guess?
---
#58 Posted: 23:56:48 26/01/2012

LOL, that's cute.

I guess?

I'm just guessing.
---
#59 Posted: 10:02:01 27/01/2012

I guess?

I'm just guessing.

I think it's just the way they tried to improve Spyro as a model at the time really. Perhaps they thought that larger eyes and floating eye brows was more detailed than before? LOL Than the cross-eyed Spyro 2.
---
#60 Posted: 17:12:42 27/01/2012

I guess?

I'm just guessing.

I think it's just the way they tried to improve Spyro as a model at the time really. Perhaps they thought that larger eyes and floating eye brows was more detailed than before? LOL Than the cross-eyed Spyro 2.

Improving him like that made him even cuter than before. smilie I can't help but say, "aww", whenever I see his face whilst moving the camera to face him.
---
#61 Posted: 21:57:40 27/01/2012

I'm just guessing.

Improving him like that made him even cuter than before. smilie I can't help but say, "aww", whenever I see his face whilst moving the camera to face him.

I don't even have to turn the camera to face him, sometimes it just ends up in front of his face, it only does that when I have it set on 'Passive' and not 'Active'.

Yep, I bet a lot of people like to do that.
---
#62 Posted: 19:47:01 28/01/2012

I don't even have to turn the camera to face him, sometimes it just ends up in front of his face, it only does that when I have it set on 'Passive' and not 'Active'.

Whenever I play the first three Spyro games, the game camera's always in "Passive" mode. I turn the camera around if I want it to stay facing towards him.
---
#63 Posted: 20:26:03 28/01/2012

Whenever I play the first three Spyro games, the game camera's always in "Passive" mode. I turn the camera around if I want it to stay facing towards him.

Why does Insomniac Games have to make him look so cuddly? They're teasing me with Spyro's cuteness. LOL
---
#64 Posted: 11:31:44 29/01/2012

Why does Insomniac Games have to make him look so cuddly? They're teasing me with Spyro's cuteness. LOL

I bet they do that everybody. smilie Honestly, have you ever seen such a cuter dragon? smilie That was a rhetorical question, by the way. smilie You're not supposed to answer it.
---
#65 Posted: 17:47:37 29/01/2012

I bet they do that everybody. smilie Honestly, have you ever seen such a cuter dragon? smilie That was a rhetorical question, by the way. smilie You're not supposed to answer it.

He's a cuddly little Goonro!
---
#66 Posted: 19:35:15 29/01/2012

Who's "Goonro"?
---
#67 Posted: 21:00:48 29/01/2012

Who's "Goonro"?

I like to make fun of Spyro's name. Notice the 'RO' at the end?
---
#68 Posted: 18:42:10 30/01/2012

Who's "Goonro"?

So, "Goonro" is Spyro?
---
#69 Posted: 19:02:39 30/01/2012

Who's "Goonro"?

So, "Goonro" is Spyro?

Yup, weird aren't I?
---
#70 Posted: 19:24:31 30/01/2012

So, "Goonro" is Spyro?

Yup, weird aren't I?

Yep, you sure are! smilie
---
SpyroCool Red Sparx Gems: 27
#71 Posted: 16:32:07 19/04/2012
He's just miffed that he isn't at Dragon shores. I mean, how would you like it if you were gonna go on Holiday, but then got called into work for a week or so, and had to delay your holiday?
---
I'm a fan of the classic series, specifically Spyro 2. I love that game!
Own: [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie]
Want: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#72 Posted: 17:27:13 19/04/2012
Quote: SpyroCool
He's just miffed that he isn't at Dragon shores. I mean, how would you like it if you were gonna go on Holiday, but then got called into work for a week or so, and had to delay your holiday?

I would pretty much feel the same way. Then again, Spyro ain't the only one who has his vacation ruined. Mario's vacation got ruined in Super Mario Sunshine.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me