Page 1 of 1
New Turret Gameplay Action [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#1 Posted: 05:25:16 15/06/2011 | Topic Creator

Around 4:34, an enemy pirate ship appears in an area in Leviathan Lagoon. The player will be assisted by a character who is the same species as Gill Grunt in taking it down using a turret.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:00:18 15/06/2011 by Aura24
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#2 Posted: 05:31:18 15/06/2011
that one looked pretty neat! the game doesn't look that bad at all I don't know what peoples problem are... oh yea that's right "spyro's ugly" and "it doesn't look like a spyro game". it looks good in my opinion
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:31:39 15/06/2011 by BlackNight12
#3 Posted: 06:07:37 15/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Reminds me of commandeering a turrent in A Hero's Tail in those minigames X3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#4 Posted: 06:34:32 15/06/2011
yea, it kind of does. I got addicted to getting really high records on those minigames for some reason!xD
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13885
#5 Posted: 09:13:29 15/06/2011
How odd, that Prism Break appears to be called Eruptor.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#6 Posted: 15:39:51 15/06/2011
Does ANYone know if any of the characters can swim?? Prism Break fell in the water once and seemed to die. Then again, he is a rocky guy... smilie It was so agonizing... the entire time I was watching I was emploring the characters to "GO in the water! GO in the water!!" smilie
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#7 Posted: 16:30:58 15/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: SequoiaDragon
Does ANYone know if any of the characters can swim?? Prism Break fell in the water once and seemed to die. Then again, he is a rocky guy... smilie It was so agonizing... the entire time I was watching I was emploring the characters to "GO in the water! GO in the water!!" smilie

They said that only the Water-based characters can swim.

Quote: dark52

It seems we might have the ability to change the character's names in the game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:41 15/06/2011 by Aura24
#8 Posted: 20:49:52 15/06/2011
Quote: Aura24

1: Oh cool! Underwater, too? smilie

2: Yeah, either that or it's just a glitch. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:09 15/06/2011 by SequoiaDragon
#9 Posted: 21:08:41 15/06/2011 | Topic Creator

1: Oh cool! Underwater, too? smilie

2: Yeah, either that or it's just a glitch. smilie

Who knows if we'll go underwater..
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#10 Posted: 21:09:42 15/06/2011

OOOOO [User Posted Image]

I want this game even more now ;___;
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#11 Posted: 21:20:18 15/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Thunderdragon14

OOOOO [User Posted Image]

I want this game even more now ;___;

From the nintendo-difference interview:

"Sometime people can forget that freedom to just come up with whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it. So it’s kind of like empowering your imagination and taking a step back, I absolutely love that sense of freedom. It lends itself to great replayability, as every character is unique. So you can play one level, let’s say it’s a water level, with a character on land, let’s say it’s Eruptor, running around from island to island. Then you’ve got through the pattern, you’ve got enemies you took them on, head on. Maybe you’ll replay this level with Gill Grunt. Now you’re swimming in the water all around, you’re sneaking up on enemies from behind, because you’re able to come out of the water and shoot them with a harpoon, use your water jet pack and get back in the water. You can use the water to give yourself unlimited ammo, because he’s a water character and so it’s powering up his water jet pack and his water gun. You have a completely different strategy, you can explore new paths through that level, and almost feel like you’re playing a different game."
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#12 Posted: 22:01:03 15/06/2011

Don't worry, they'll fix that glitch. If they don't, then I'll be disappointed.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#13 Posted: 22:50:38 15/06/2011
From the nintendo-difference interview:

"Sometime people can forget that freedom to just come up with whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it. So it’s kind of like empowering your imagination and taking a step back, I absolutely love that sense of freedom. It lends itself to great replayability, as every character is unique. So you can play one level, let’s say it’s a water level, with a character on land, let’s say it’s Eruptor, running around from island to island. Then you’ve got through the pattern, you’ve got enemies you took them on, head on. Maybe you’ll replay this level with Gill Grunt. Now you’re swimming in the water all around, you’re sneaking up on enemies from behind, because you’re able to come out of the water and shoot them with a harpoon, use your water jet pack and get back in the water. You can use the water to give yourself unlimited ammo, because he’s a water character and so it’s powering up his water jet pack and his water gun. You have a completely different strategy, you can explore new paths through that level, and almost feel like you’re playing a different game."

Thanks, I was looking for that. I thought it had said that somewhere, but I couldn't remember where. smilie
---
#14 Posted: 23:27:55 15/06/2011
Quote: Forgotten World

we shouldn't be spotting glitches before the game even comes out.smilie
---
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#15 Posted: 00:11:12 16/06/2011
Quote: BlackNight12
Quote: Forgotten World

we shouldn't be spotting glitches before the game even comes out.smilie

But it may lead to them getting fixed.
#16 Posted: 00:13:33 16/06/2011
^ it may. I would certainly hope so...
---
#17 Posted: 17:51:43 16/06/2011 | Topic Creator
That red enemy that stole the important items and you have to chase it down reminds me of the Egg Thieves from the Classic Spyro trilogy.

At 1:30, Michael Graham said we'll be able to rename our characters. So it's not a glitch after all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:02:18 16/06/2011 by Aura24
#18 Posted: 07:01:37 17/06/2011
Ah, cool. I like renaming characters. it makes them feel like yours.smilie
---
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#19 Posted: 14:08:46 17/06/2011
Reminds me of commandeering a turrent in A Hero's Tail in those minigames X3

Yeah me too.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me