Page 1 of 1
The toy version of Spyro.. [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 20:20:59 05/06/2011 | Topic Creator
So this game is going to be like playing with toys, but only in virtual reality. Now how is the PS3 going to do a much better job with the graphics, maybe it won't. Also don't you think that the game is a little violent for what it is, It's E10+. I don't think that they should have made it the way it is with the action though. Then again They may not have had any choice with what they had, due to sales and such. Still, I'd rather they make it like the classic, than have it like this for what it is. It's just my opinion though.

Now on to my prediction about the PC, PS3, and Xbox360's graphics. I think it's going to be good, but it's just going to be decent for a cartoon. Cartoon games are not meant for high qualities in some cases. Then again I think it's going to look good for a cartoon, but not fit the current gen. Like the Xbox360, for best in class. The only things that will look better in my opinion will be..

-The Grass,
-The textures
-plus a few more polygons.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Lonely Dragon Red Sparx Gems: 18
#2 Posted: 14:12:32 09/06/2011
Would just like to agree with you on how you'd rather it be made like the classic games, the first 3 are definately what Spyro should be like and i miss that type of game play with the later games
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#3 Posted: 19:22:35 09/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Also they can make it the way it is right now, but make it darker, yet still have the E10+ rating.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me