First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Okay, it's getting old. [CLOSED]
Kittykat33 Green Sparx Gems: 103
#101 Posted: 23:17:45 27/06/2011
Gosh. Sure, Spyro isn't just like any other video game. But he isn't alive.
---
What do you call a dog with no legs? Doesn't matter what you call him, he isn't going to come.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#102 Posted: 23:24:46 27/06/2011
Yet some fans think Spyro should be treated to be more than just a video game... smilie

"You make no sense, dude. I don't know if you're just some silly kid or an idiot. you've contradicted yourself multiple times, you randomly talk about **** that has no relation to the subject at hand it's just... boring lol let me give you some friendly advice..

Lighten up and try to understand that just because you like something, doesn't mean everyone else will. Instead of patrolling YouTube videos defending a failing game, try and enjoy life. goodbye odd person lol"

Some 'friendly' advice huh.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:40:54 28/06/2011 by Aura24
#103 Posted: 14:37:01 28/06/2011
Doesn't sound like that person if friendly at all. And how can a game be failing if it didn't even come out yet.
---
What do you call a dog with no legs? Doesn't matter what you call him, he isn't going to come.
#104 Posted: 18:00:58 28/06/2011
Like I said before, some spyro fans who see Skylanders as a failure when they never even played the game and are too worked up over a video game, fail to see what they do and say when they're worked up over a video game, like thinking the fans who like Skylanders are traitors and not 'true Spyro fans', and also 'losers'.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#105 Posted: 18:14:32 28/06/2011
Well, it seems to be the same with the LoS series. They basically did the same thing with Spyro. but it turned out nice.
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#106 Posted: 18:57:38 28/06/2011
Quote: Aura24
"little video game" really?? coming from someone who is a self proclaimed "dedicated fan" of said game?? stop contradicting yourself, buddy. You felt the need******** to contact me because you were upset with my comment on this "little video game" as I said... fail lol"

They are getting worked up over someone responding to them because they were treating a game like a matter of life and death, and is accusing you of getting worked up over their comments over a game while they treat it like a matter of life and death, even if they aren't aware that's how they're acting.

What a paradox.
#107 Posted: 18:59:50 28/06/2011
Talk about taking it too seriously.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:53:05 29/06/2011 by Kittykat33
#108 Posted: 19:03:51 28/06/2011
You should see his response, CAV:

Quote: Youtuber
"You make no sense, dude. I don't know if you're just some silly kid or an idiot. you've contradicted yourself multiple times, you randomly talk about **** that has no relation to the subject at hand it's just... boring lol let me give you some friendly advice..

Lighten up and try to understand that just because you like something, doesn't mean everyone else will. Instead of patrolling YouTube videos defending a failing game, try and enjoy life. goodbye odd person lol"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:04:12 28/06/2011 by Aura24
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#109 Posted: 19:08:27 28/06/2011
Why does he say goodbye when he comes right back?
InsaneAlphaBeta Green Sparx Gems: 194
#110 Posted: 20:56:29 28/06/2011
Fans just let their anger over a video game cloud their better judgement. It's just sad..

pretty much. these days tons of people judge games just based on looks/graphics, kinda sad actually

Quote: spyrocynderfan7
This is getting ridiculous.
I'm tired of the SSA haters. smilie

There will always be haters, if something is/will be good is completely subjective, however some people don't understand this and state there opinion as fact, which does nothing but trouble.

no matter how much ya hate it sadly there is nothing any of us can do, if they hate it based on looks, then that's there opinion, i have no problem with that, when they go further, and act like what they say is fact, that's when things go bad. it will always happen.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:04:45 28/06/2011 by InsaneAlphaBeta
#111 Posted: 20:00:12 29/06/2011
Well, its not like yelling and saying, "I hate skylanders! This isn't my childhood!" is going to fix anything. When I first heard of Skylanders I saw spyro's picture and I was like, "Oh my gosh. He looks half troll." I didn't know if I would want to get that game. But after looking Skylanders up on the internet I realized that Skylanders would be cool. The Skylanders haters probably either still didn't like it or they didn't bother to look beyond the first picture of Spyro they saw.
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#112 Posted: 00:39:42 02/07/2011
What I'm worried about the most is Skylander's fanbase. The forum gets a beating when something new comes out. DOTD brought in the most horrible fan base I've ever seen. There will be a Skylanders fanbase raiding the forums when the games come out and they will be unaware of the games before it. They will treat it like it's the best game in history, and Skylanders will seem like the popular game on this forum, taking DOTD's place. It will be DOTD all over again.

my body may not be ready
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#113 Posted: 12:46:46 02/07/2011
Gosh. What was wrong with DoTD?
---
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#114 Posted: 14:34:59 02/07/2011
Fanbase wise? It brought a lot of surprisingly defensive fans over that trilogy, esp DotD. You say one bad thing about it, even if it were legitimate or not, you might as well have brought hell upon yourself. The fans of that era would just defend it so readily it was bit overbearing and ridiculous.

Then again, the haters of that era where no different. So it was a constant quarrel over the most inane things smilie .
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#115 Posted: 14:59:43 02/07/2011
It's not just with DotD. I've been ridiculed for pointing out flaws in the Classic games, and the crap I got for it was a lot worse than the crap DotD fans gave others, believe me. I had to make a topic for pointing out the flaws in the Classic games. So I don't blame DotD for anything, really. I just blame people who over idolize certain games, or hate them with too much passion. It's not the game's fault, it's the people's fault. DotD didn't bring any over defensive fans here. The game disc doesn't hold their hand on the sign up screen. They made their own decision to come here, just like all of us. They just happen to be overly childish, that's all.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#116 Posted: 15:07:34 02/07/2011
Hmm, good point.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#117 Posted: 15:33:09 02/07/2011

The hypocrisy is astounding.

He accuses you of thinking that if you like the game, it should be fact. But yet he says it's a failing game, and he treats it as fact.

Do me a favor Aura, and send that to him.
#118 Posted: 17:34:20 02/07/2011
^I did. I wonder what his response will be... <.<
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#119 Posted: 18:12:57 02/07/2011

Wow, that guy sounds like a complete Hypocrite and idiot. He should give the game a chance, and not jump on people for defending the game. Thats what a Hypocrite does - attacks anybody who doesn't agree with him/ her.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#120 Posted: 20:52:11 02/07/2011
This is his response to your words, CAV:

"Bro... you mad?"
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#121 Posted: 20:54:48 02/07/2011
This is his response to your words, CAV:

"Bro... you mad?"

Can I call him a Goonro?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#122 Posted: 21:29:00 02/07/2011
Sure you can, Super. :3

Here are one of his responses:

"We have already spoken******** about this subject, you tool LOL we established that you're a bit too attached to a video game and it's causing you to troll everyone who doesn't like it....... FAIL lol

Stop being a fail troll and calm down, bro."

And some other troll thinks I'm the fail troll in the conversation, named EnglishTea87:

"You look like the one who's failing here. pathetic arguing over a game. get a ****ing life dumb kid"

"I have seen your comments, *******. get a ****ing life. this game is ****! you gonna troll me now?? go back to your sad little youtube page and cry about your wack game"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:22:28 02/07/2011 by Aura24
#123 Posted: 22:32:47 02/07/2011

"We have already spoken******** about this subject, you tool LOL we established that you're a bit too attached to a video game and it's causing you to troll everyone who doesn't like it....... FAIL lol

And some other troll thinks I'm the fail troll in the conversation, named EnglishTea87:

"You look like the one who's failing here. pathetic arguing over a game. get a ****ing life dumb kid"

"I have seen your comments, *******. get a ****ing life. this game is ****! you gonna troll me now?? go back to your sad little youtube page and cry about your wack game"

So much hypocrisy here.
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#124 Posted: 22:36:44 02/07/2011
I amit when annocyed i hated this game but i think it starting to grow on me and i think i will give it a try
#125 Posted: 22:55:35 02/07/2011

From the comments of these users it makes them sound more like trolls than Spyro fans, it's like they're trolling the game for no particular reason at all, and also the people who are fans of it. Wow, it's like it's a crime to like something that is so innocent.
---
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#126 Posted: 23:33:03 02/07/2011 | Topic Creator

THAT. Is just ridiculous. These are the kind of people who take advantage of being anonymous on the internet just to be mean because they can. I actually feel sorry for them; their real lives must be difficult. And the only way they feel safe expressing it is by taking it out on people they don't know and don't have to look in the face.
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#127 Posted: 01:26:48 03/07/2011
Those comments are beyond stupidity. :<

I'm just going to say something so people don't get confused on which side I'm one.

I find it annoying how the fans don't like it when someone hate Skylanders. Apparently, everyone must love the game. Proof of this is in the polls. When people voted 'None >:C' or 'It ruined Spyro!" they complained. People don't like Skylanders, so what? It's an option, and people should be aloud to vote for it.
OMG someone doesn't like Skylanders, I must tell everyone at darkSpyro!!!!

However, I understand the fans when they get comments like the ones Aura received. Like I said before, they are beyond stupidity. Those fans are just.... I can't even find a word to explain them.

I lol'd so hard at the second comment.

Apparently, swearing in every sentence and acting like a hypocrite will make me look sooo tough!!!!1111

Do you mind saying that to him/her for me? :3
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:47 03/07/2011 by DarkCynder_543
#128 Posted: 01:35:09 03/07/2011
Sorry, DarkCynder, but I'm already done talking to those two trolls. And most of the fans already know about their unruly treatment towards me.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:44:25 03/07/2011 by Aura24
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#129 Posted: 01:50:53 03/07/2011
Agreed with DarkCynder.
#130 Posted: 09:04:22 03/07/2011
Fans that are like that, are really not fans in my opinion, it's just a random person trolling for the sake of it, probably hasn't played a Spyro games since they were kids anyway.
---
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#131 Posted: 10:28:44 03/07/2011
People like that are too much.... you really don't have anything better to do with your life then complain and flame people over a video game? it's really sad actually.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#132 Posted: 10:33:30 03/07/2011
Quote: BlackNight12
People like that are too much.... you really don't have anything better to do with your life then complain and flame people over a video game? it's really sad actually.

Yep, I agree.
---
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#133 Posted: 10:41:21 03/07/2011
It's just that if you really need to act like that. it's pretty much just sad more then anything else. that kind of behavior is ridiculous.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#134 Posted: 10:48:23 03/07/2011
It's just that if you really need to act like that. it's pretty much just sad more then anything else. that kind of behavior is ridiculous.

I agree once again.
---
#135 Posted: 13:33:23 03/07/2011
I say those guys are the ones that should get a life and quit ruining Aura24's.
Gosh, complaining about the game and yelling at everyone who likes it won't get it fixed. But being on everyone's case who just isn't into the kinda game this new Spyro isn't going to work either. Sometimes it is better to know when it is over, and when to quit the conversation instead of pointlessly continuing it and stooping down to their level.
And yes, it is sad indeed.
---
Spyrof4n Green Sparx Gems: 170
#136 Posted: 20:34:37 03/07/2011
The only one thing i don't like about it is Spyro's appearance and how much it had changed. I know people complain about it and i would as well *if* the game were out but its not so nobody can judge it yet. I only wish that he resembled Spyro from the original series a little bit more than he does. :/
---
These streets are filled with cowards, disguised as men. They are, paying no consequence for their actions, soon we'll all give in.
#137 Posted: 04:45:12 04/07/2011
While that is true, that's how the community is, and they will never change, in fact, they will probably just get worse, and not just in posts, Hacks, Flaming, Trolling, etc etc, will just get worse, and we don't really have any way of stopping it, no matter how much we need/want to,

though, we can slow it down, by alot actually, not necessarily on places like YouTube, but other places, like this site, though from what ive seen this is one of the few sites that don't really have any trolls, or flamers, etc etc, which is why im glad i fount this place. =)
#138 Posted: 12:57:07 05/07/2011
I agree.
---
LordRattler Ripto Gems: 1058
#139 Posted: 19:35:39 05/07/2011
Quote: DarkCynder_543
What I'm worried about the most is Skylander's fanbase. The forum gets a beating when something new comes out. DOTD brought in the most horrible fan base I've ever seen. There will be a Skylanders fanbase raiding the forums when the games come out and they will be unaware of the games before it. They will treat it like it's the best game in history, and Skylanders will seem like the popular game on this forum, taking DOTD's place. It will be DOTD all over again.

my body may not be ready

This I exactly is what I think.

my body is not ready
#140 Posted: 19:39:49 05/07/2011
Quote: LordRattler
my body is not ready

...Aaand you just killed the meme for me.
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#141 Posted: 16:45:30 07/07/2011
I think people where just expting somthing a little better when thay fownd out about spyro's kingdom ever one was so happy and could not wait for more news but when thay saw the picture of spyro for skylander's everthing went down hill just cuz spyro is different I like the new spyro and can not wait for it but I really think people shode just grow up and give it a chance and half of them are all acting like 4 year old kids I did not like it at the beginning as well but I was waiting for more news and more pictures and now it looks allright
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#142 Posted: 17:46:15 07/07/2011
This is starting to remind me of the Phantasy Star fanbase...
#143 Posted: 22:35:11 08/07/2011
At least Spyro's looks can get any worst. I personally am not a huge fan of his looks, but if I hated everything for its looks, then I would be missing out on a bunch of cool things.
---
#144 Posted: 22:46:08 08/07/2011
There are also some hypocritic fans out there, spouting nonsense like 'You aren't a true Spyro fan if you like this game!' baby talk.
---
#145 Posted: 22:48:56 08/07/2011
Who cares what they think? They are being immature about this, or at least some of them are.
---
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#146 Posted: 01:38:48 09/07/2011
I'll be honest, Skylanders looks a little disappointing at the moment, but I'll hold back my intense fanboy rage until the game is released and I've tried it; instead of making early judgements about a game in it's alpha stage.
#147 Posted: 01:47:05 09/07/2011
There are also some hypocritic fans out there, spouting nonsense like 'You aren't a true Spyro fan if you like this game!' baby talk.
yeah, funny enough, it should be the other way around, if you truly enjoy a franchise, most likely you will enjoy every game from it, i don't know what this guy was thinking, if you like a franchise, your a fan, there is no *better* fan out there, a fan, is a fan, if you like only some games in a franchise, your still a fan, just becuase you like a certain game in the franchise that someone else don't, that doesn't make you any less of a fan,

it isn't baby talk, its more along the lines of *trolling.*

Quote: Skorpion216
I'll be honest, Skylanders looks a little disappointing at the moment, but I'll hold back my intense fanboy rage until the game is released and I've tried it; instead of making early judgements about a game in it's alpha stage.
it looks ok, but to me, while it looks fun, it seems like a Activision signature money grab, in which they are persuading fans to buy it, which is the main part that seems like a money grab.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:49:18 09/07/2011 by InsaneAlphaBeta
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#148 Posted: 12:16:47 09/07/2011
to me the game looks like a mix between WoW and mario galaxy.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#149 Posted: 15:25:13 09/07/2011
I think it will be good, but it is a little early to tell.
---
#150 Posted: 17:24:01 09/07/2011
Quote: Kittykat33
I think it will be good, but it is a little early to tell.

@ the part in bold: That's so true, but I won't say that I think it is good or bad, but it is definately different.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me