First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Spyro's dad? [CLOSED]
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#51 Posted: 11:07:47 12/08/2011
as far as i can tell, spyro got 3 long bones on the wing, if you know what i mean. this guy has 2. unless you loose a bone trough age i dont think is him, but mabye his father or a character who just so happend to have the same colors.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Kiro Blue Sparx Gems: 765
#52 Posted: 19:41:13 12/08/2011
Well,Lyra,let's look at it this way. Bones connect and form one bone in humans and other animals as they age, so why not dragons?
---
"I find this to be particularly.... particularly.....sheep dung."
#53 Posted: 20:01:07 12/08/2011
yes but he had 3 when he was small. and he lost one when he was bigger? i have never heard of a dragon loosing a wingbone, or a 'finger' since some people look at the dragons wings as arms. this is new :/
---
Team Drago
#54 Posted: 20:35:25 12/08/2011
True,but,if that IS Spyro,it's a simple artist error.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#55 Posted: 21:08:08 12/08/2011
If this is Spyro, it's just a video game character, and it is made up so there is no logic to it. Any dragon has no logic as they are made up.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#56 Posted: 21:21:54 12/08/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
If this is Spyro, it's just a video game character, and it is made up so there is no logic to it. Any dragon has no logic as they are made up.

You speak truth. But, we must keep the topic living with it this far. More senseless theories with a side of ignorance toast,anyone?
---
#57 Posted: 09:51:43 13/08/2011
Quote: Kiro

You speak truth. But, we must keep the topic living with it this far. More senseless theories with a side of ignorance toast,anyone?

This topic is just full of nonsense talk now to me.
---
#58 Posted: 10:12:26 13/08/2011
why? because everyon elses option is stupid?
---
Team Drago
#59 Posted: 17:43:26 13/08/2011
Quote: LyraDragon
why? because everyon elses option is stupid?

This topic started off alright, but now I'm my opinion, it is just becoming full of randomness. It's just random accusations on a character that never made final production. The character could have been anything. Like maybe Spyro's mentor, maybe like an Ignitus type of character? Who knows.
---
#60 Posted: 01:17:53 14/08/2011
''everyones option is stupid. randomness is stupid. if you want to discuss something it MUST be something popular.

[User Posted Image]
---
Team Drago
#61 Posted: 07:02:43 14/08/2011
''everyones option is stupid. randomness is stupid. if you want to discuss something it MUST be something popular.

[User Posted Image]

Sorry for having an opinion about the topic. You see, now you're being hypocritical.
---
#62 Posted: 11:49:01 14/08/2011
meh, im just fooling around. your option is an option and that. its just that it sounded like you where saying that this topic is foolish and everyone elses option was foolish. of course i could have misunderstood the whole thing.

i mean, arent we allowed to be a little random?
---
Team Drago
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:49:39 14/08/2011 by LyraDragon
#63 Posted: 17:43:30 14/08/2011
meh, im just fooling around. your option is an option and that. its just that it sounded like you where saying that this topic is foolish and everyone elses option was foolish. of course i could have misunderstood the whole thing.

i mean, arent we allowed to be a little random?

Yes, but it is starting to get ridiculous now, it's just a character that didn't make it into game production, end of, really. I can understand that it could be Spyro when he's a lot older, and his Dad, I was just saying in my own way, that this topic is getting kind of boring to me now, and this is all I ever see in the original Spyro game forum, you'd think you would see something more important about it than something random like this after a while.
---
#64 Posted: 18:52:55 14/08/2011
fine. its boring to you. ok i compleatly understand. but you know, you could allways, NOT go in this topic anymore if it bores you. but of course, youre free to say whatever you want. mabye there isnt much to discuss anymore on the original spyro games you know. mabye those important topics are already made. or mabye YOU can make some topics. of course, that is if you havent already made plenty before.

just because its boring to you, doesnt mean what we should stop. just saying.
---
Team Drago
#65 Posted: 09:46:32 15/08/2011
fine. its boring to you. ok i compleatly understand. but you know, you could allways, NOT go in this topic anymore if it bores you. but of course, youre free to say whatever you want. mabye there isnt much to discuss anymore on the original spyro games you know. mabye those important topics are already made. or mabye YOU can make some topics. of course, that is if you havent already made plenty before.

just because its boring to you, doesnt mean what we should stop. just saying.

Fine, but at least I've had my say on it.
---
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#66 Posted: 07:56:46 18/08/2011
Im sure thats him in an earlier design, ive seen it somewhere.
#67 Posted: 08:26:40 18/08/2011
Quote: Purple n Spyro
Im sure thats him in an earlier design, ive seen it somewhere.

I really doubt that's an early design of Spyro, I've seen early designs of Spyro on an official site somewhere, and the never shown this picture at all.
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#68 Posted: 09:18:55 18/08/2011
Some of Spyro's first designs were of an older dragon, but they were only in sketch form. Creation of Spyro.
#69 Posted: 09:26:47 18/08/2011
Quote: Razz
Some of Spyro's first designs were of an older dragon, but they were only in sketch form. Creation of Spyro.

That's the site that I went on! But I couldn't find an older sketch of Spyro, give me a few, I'll take a closer look around.

*A few moments later*

Yes, there are a few sketches of an older Spyro design, I must have forgotten about those ones. So it could be an earlier design of Spyro, but I can't understand that when the game was finished and it's in the American manual, it feels like it should have been the very last dragon to free, and perhaps it could have been the leader of all dragons, or perhaps Spyro's father. Then again, that's how I'd like to think about it. I think Insomniac quickly took that dragon out of development just before it got released.

A developer probably has a story for this, just like in Spyro 3 in Midnight Mountain about the random island that is pretty much impossible to get to without some form of glitch or cheat.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:35:36 18/08/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#70 Posted: 09:47:52 18/08/2011
From what Charles says, Insomniac didn't do any work at all based on those earliest sketches. They started making the game after Spyro's design as the little dragon was finalized. I think that model was either a cut story element, or they were just playing around and made an older Spyro/his dad for fun. If I were still in touch with Oliver, I'd ask him, but, alas, it's been years since I talked to him, so this is likely to remain a mystery.
#71 Posted: 21:04:48 18/08/2011
From what Charles says, Insomniac didn't do any work at all based on those earliest sketches. They started making the game after Spyro's design as the little dragon was finalized. I think that model was either a cut story element, or they were just playing around and made an older Spyro/his dad for fun. If I were still in touch with Oliver, I'd ask him, but, alas, it's been years since I talked to him, so this is likely to remain a mystery.

Fair enough, a mystery it will be smilie
---
Prysom Ripto Gems: 131
#72 Posted: 09:46:04 03/09/2011
Quote: Thunderdragon14
Quote: spyrolove14
I just realized it has to be spyro not his father because purple dragons only come every 10,000 years

1. This is NOT TLoS
2. It's 10 generations wich means 300 years

If you remember YotD, 10 Classic generations is 120 years.
#73 Posted: 13:42:17 03/09/2011
Quote: Prysom
I just realized it has to be spyro not his father because purple dragons only come every 10,000 years

1. This is NOT TLoS

What? Lol.
---
PsychoBlaster Blue Sparx Gems: 647
#74 Posted: 16:08:54 14/09/2011
I think it may be his father. I thought that that purple dragon that you freed in Dark Hollow was some kind of relative to him since they were both purple.
#75 Posted: 17:19:49 14/09/2011

1. This is NOT TLoS

If you remember Insomniac Spyro at all, purple dragons are common and they're everywhere.
rockinspyrofan Green Sparx Gems: 153
#76 Posted: 20:48:36 14/09/2011
Older Spyro?
---
Spyro should be a rocker
#77 Posted: 00:12:36 15/09/2011

1. This is NOT TLoS

If you remember Insomniac Spyro at all, purple dragons are common and they're everywhere.

Where? I don't remember any purple dragons from YotD, and you freed NONE in STD.
MrKaneda Ripto Gems: 70
#78 Posted: 01:19:51 15/09/2011
Wasn't that dragon in the game though? Or one that looked like him? I don't remember the level name but I think it was the one you could get to in the first homeworld in that one hedge maze.
#79 Posted: 05:15:18 15/09/2011
There are a few purple Artisans, some purple Dream Weavers and Magic Crafters, and one very purple Peace Keeper. And in YotD, the opening cutscene shows off a purple adult dragon, not to mention several purple baby dragons. The "purple = super special secret snowflake of magic" didn't appear until Shadow Legacy.
#80 Posted: 20:09:42 15/09/2011
I meant of THAT shade of purple... like Spyro.
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#81 Posted: 21:07:36 28/09/2011
The pitcure of this dragon is not included on my manual, probably because it is PAL. American covers always look so much better than PAL.

Really? Then how come ours was fiery compared to the American boxart? I've been wondering who started the fire, it could have been Spyro but he's not old enough to start a fire THIS big.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
#82 Posted: 21:21:23 28/09/2011
Quote: Mariofanstar
The pitcure of this dragon is not included on my manual, probably because it is PAL. American covers always look so much better than PAL.

Really? Then how come ours was fiery compared to the American boxart? I've been wondering who started the fire, it could have been Spyro but he's not old enough to start a fire THIS big.

Mine doesn't have a fiery background and it's PAL, just displays Spyro running with a monster chasing him. I just think the fire is meant to resemble Spyro then.
---
#83 Posted: 21:42:19 28/09/2011

Mine doesn't have a fiery background and it's PAL, just displays Spyro running with a monster chasing him. I just think the fire is meant to resemble Spyro then.

I'm kind of jealous of the European box art, it made Spyro so epic looking.
#84 Posted: 18:30:30 29/09/2011

Spyro looks more epic in the US version to me.
---
#85 Posted: 19:57:57 04/02/2012

I have the PAL version of Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer as well.
---
#86 Posted: 19:59:05 04/02/2012

'Cause the background behind Spyro is more fiery?
---
#87 Posted: 20:20:26 04/02/2012

'Cause the background behind Spyro is more fiery?

Hell yesh. And although Classic Spyro is cute, he also looks strong too.
---
Zarisxune Red Sparx Gems: 91
#88 Posted: 14:07:07 15/02/2012
I hope not that dragon looks kinda dorky.
---
I have been nominated.
#89 Posted: 18:14:00 15/02/2012
Quote: Zarisxune

What Classic Spyro? LOL Fair enough. I've always thought he looked cute, I thought LoS looked dorky, and Skylanders looked even dorkier.
---
#90 Posted: 19:48:49 15/02/2012

What Classic Spyro? LOL Fair enough. I've always thought he looked cute, I thought LoS looked dorky, and Skylanders looked even dorkier.

I dunno which one is more uglier: ToS Spyro or the Skylanders Spyro? Might as well listen to or sing the song, "U.G.L.Y." by Daphne & Celeste, to take the mickey out them both. smilie
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#91 Posted: 21:08:05 15/02/2012
It's aaaaaaaaall about looks.../
---
but i love it all smooth
Zarisxune Red Sparx Gems: 91
#92 Posted: 21:41:01 15/02/2012

No no, the Adult purple dragon in the picture.

Also if I may be so bold to say I liked the Spyro appearance changes up until Skylanders that is.
---
I have been nominated.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:56:08 15/02/2012 by Zarisxune
#93 Posted: 09:13:22 16/02/2012
Quote: LevanJess

It's aaaaaaaaaaaall about having an opinion/
---
#94 Posted: 11:49:22 16/02/2012
No **** Sherlock.
But does that mean I can't disagree with it? What kind of funny logic is that?
And gee, do you even know why the / is there?
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 12:06:19 16/02/2012 by LevanJess
#95 Posted: 16:43:29 16/02/2012

It's aaaaaaaaaaaall about having an opinion/

Gotta agree with that. *nods*
---
#96 Posted: 19:48:32 16/02/2012
No **** Sherlock.
But does that mean I can't disagree with it? What kind of funny logic is that?
And gee, do you even know why the / is there?

There's no need to get butthurt about my opinion against yours is there? Where's the Goonro in that? And no I don't even know whu the / is there.
---
#97 Posted: 21:01:07 16/02/2012
I'm not butthurt over a little thing like that. Just countering your post. Big deal?
It's MY way of telling people my post is sarcastic or shouldn't be taken personally or seriously.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:13:46 16/02/2012 by LevanJess
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#98 Posted: 21:02:09 16/02/2012
opinion

Naaaaaaw, really?
I NEVER WOULD'VE GUESSED IT WAS AN OPINION. HURRDURRR ^____^

Goonro

That little 'joke' got stale quicker than an internet meme.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:26 16/02/2012 by CynderFan1309
#99 Posted: 21:26:50 16/02/2012
Quote: CynderFan1309
opinion

Naaaaaaw, really?
I NEVER WOULD'VE GUESSED IT WAS AN OPINION. HURRDURRR ^____^

Goonro

That little 'joke' got stale quicker than an internet meme.

At least there is only one person commenting 'Goonro' instead of a bunch of people commeting 'An arrow to the knee'. I suppose both are bad enough, but I still find Goonro to be funny.
---
CynderFan1309 Gold Sparx Gems: 2235
#100 Posted: 21:29:45 16/02/2012
Okay now that I can't argue with.
Arrow to the knee jokes are pretty worse.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me