Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Within Shadow There is Light
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Within Shadow There is Light [CLOSED]
Cynder Green Sparx Gems: 433
#1 Posted: 12:36:39 17/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Hey all. This is my first Spyro fanfic. This tells the tale of Xira, another creation of the Dark Master who was made to be more powerful and likewise more obedient, then Cynder, his failed creation. She is given one task: Destroy Spyro the dragon and kill Cynder as a bonus. And though her heart was made of shadow...can Spyro bring out the true light within her? Can he convince her to stop her foolish and heartless plan? For if Spyro is destroyed...the whole of the Dragon Realms would be ripe for the Dark Master to destroy.
---
I am CYNDER! Hear me ROAR!
Last edited at 17:49:42 17/03/2008 by Cynder
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#2 Posted: 14:40:21 17/03/2008
Maybe, I don't know:l
#3 Posted: 17:48:34 17/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter One: Enter, Xira

The Dark Master was working his tail off on this latest plan. He had just created a brand new beast. One more powerful than any he had made before. His goal was to create the strongest and most obedient dragon. And this time he would succeed. He may have failed with Cynder but that was because Cynder was too easily coerced by that brattish Spyro into joining the good side.

"Well no more of that!" Dark Master snarled, his eyes wide with anticipation and excitement. His mouth was twisted in a grim smile, his fangs bared.

The Dark Master was not an unusual breed of creature in this land, in fact he was quite well known to the Four Masters, the Four Great Dragons who mastered certain elements. Why? Because he had once been one of them.

He was once a dragon who had fully mastered all four elements but had twisted his powers in a contract with darkness. His powers came at a price: His body was no longer the magnificent draconic form it once was. He had lost his corporeal body and had gained a spiritual one. He appeared as a skeleton with a smoky, foggy facsimile of a body around it. The only part of him that remained as a dragon was his piercing crimson eyes. The rest of him was nothing more than iron-hard bones and sharp teeth.

Because he had mastered all four elements, he could combine them in ways most beasts could not. He could create life with these elements and bring new creatures into this world. This was a feat once thought to be a miracle but now it was considered blasphemy. Life was created in a predetermined way. Only the Gods themselves could create life and take it away.

At the moment he was gazing upon his latest creation. A beautiful black dragoness with eyes like crimson rubies much like his own. Her horns and the line of razor spikes running down her back were bright red. She wore cuffs of red iron around her wrists and hind legs. Her talons were red as well, as if they had been dipped in fresh blood. Her wings which were folded taut against her body were gorgeous indeed. They spanned a good 100 feet from tip to tip. She was a massive dragon indeed.

It was said that female dragons were always larger than males and this is usually true but in her case it was the reverse. The Dark Master was much bigger than she was. His wingspan was an intimidating 250 feet and his body spanned the length of the large black cave and then some. His foot-long talons were like swords and his fangs were like daggers. The spines running down his back were like armor plates.

"Awaken!" Dark Master roared. That one roar shook the cave to its foundations.

The dragoness awoke with a start, snarling as she did so. She bared her fangs at the thing standing before her and wisps of smoke curled from her nostrils. A sure sign that she would soon be breathing fire.

"Greetings dragon" Dark Master grinned evilly.

"Who are you?" the dragoness stared up at Dark Master warily. He was much bigger than her and could easily crush her beneath a taloned paw if he so chose.

"You may call me Master. Dark Master" Dark Master replied. "And you are a dragoness"

"I know that!" the dragoness snapped back at him, her tail cracking like a whip. Her talons flexed and she yearned to rip out this dragon's heart. That is...if he even had one.

"Silence!" Dark Master roared once more. "You need a name my beauty. I shall call you Xira"

"Xira" Xira repeated her new name. It rolled off her tongue in a flowing, liquid-like way. "I like it"

"Good" Dark Master smiled in his forced way. He usually never was happy or in a good mood. He was always dark in his moods and never liked to talk with others. This "Xira" was just another creation, another thing to do the work for him.

"What must I do?" she asked. She rose to her feet, unfurling her gorgeous wings. The membranes were bright red and almost glowed due to the hundreds of blood vessels threading through them.

"Take my army, Find Spyro the Purple Dragon...and kill him" Dark Master's eyes narrowed as he spoke these words and his tone was colder than arctic pack ice.

Xira nodded in reply. She now had her mission and was more than prepared to carry it out.
---
Last edited at 18:04:29 17/03/2008 by Cynder
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#4 Posted: 08:15:19 19/03/2008
Quote: Cynder

The Dark Master was working his tail off on this latest plan. He had just created a brand new beast. One more powerful than any he had made before. His goal was to create the strongest and most obedient dragon. And this time he would succeed. He may have failed with Cynder but that was because Cynder was too easily coerced by that brattish Spyro into joining the good side.

"Well no more of that!" Dark Master snarled, his eyes wide with anticipation and excitement. His mouth was twisted in a grim smile, his fangs bared.

The Dark Master was not an unusual breed of creature in this land, in fact he was quite well known to the Four Masters, the Four Great Dragons who mastered certain elements. Why? Because he had once been one of them.

He was once a dragon who had fully mastered all four elements but had twisted his powers in a contract with darkness. His powers came at a price: His body was no longer the magnificent draconic form it once was. He had lost his corporeal body and had gained a spiritual one. He appeared as a skeleton with a smoky, foggy facsimile of a body around it. The only part of him that remained as a dragon was his piercing crimson eyes. The rest of him was nothing more than iron-hard bones and sharp teeth.

Because he had mastered all four elements, he could combine them in ways most beasts could not. He could create life with these elements and bring new creatures into this world. This was a feat once thought to be a miracle but now it was considered blasphemy. Life was created in a predetermined way. Only the Gods themselves could create life and take it away.

At the moment he was gazing upon his latest creation. A beautiful black dragoness with eyes like crimson rubies much like his own. Her horns and the line of razor spikes running down her back were bright red. She wore cuffs of red iron around her wrists and hind legs. Her talons were red as well, as if they had been dipped in fresh blood. Her wings which were folded taut against her body were gorgeous indeed. They spanned a good 100 feet from tip to tip. She was a massive dragon indeed.

It was said that female dragons were always larger than males and this is usually true but in her case it was the reverse. The Dark Master was much bigger than she was. His wingspan was an intimidating 250 feet and his body spanned the length of the large black cave and then some. His foot-long talons were like swords and his fangs were like daggers. The spines running down his back were like armor plates.

The dragoness awoke with a start, snarling as she did so. She bared her fangs at the thing standing before her and wisps of smoke curled from her nostrils. A sure sign that she would soon be breathing fire.

"Who are you?" the dragoness stared up at Dark Master warily. He was much bigger than her and could easily crush her beneath a taloned paw if he so chose.

"You may call me Master. Dark Master" Dark Master replied. "And you are a dragoness"

"I know that!" the dragoness snapped back at him, her tail cracking like a whip. Her talons flexed and she yearned to rip out this dragon's heart. That is...if he even had one.

"Silence!" Dark Master roared once more. "You need a name my beauty. I shall call you Xira"

"Xira" Xira repeated her new name. It rolled off her tongue in a flowing, liquid-like way. "I like it"

"Good" Dark Master smiled in his forced way. He usually never was happy or in a good mood. He was always dark in his moods and never liked to talk with others. This "Xira" was just another creation, another thing to do the work for him.

"What must I do?" she asked. She rose to her feet, unfurling her gorgeous wings. The membranes were bright red and almost glowed due to the hundreds of blood vessels threading through them.

"Take my army, Find Spyro the Purple Dragon...and kill him" Dark Master's eyes narrowed as he spoke these words and his tone was colder than arctic pack ice.

Xira nodded in reply. She now had her mission and was more than prepared to carry it out.

thats a very interesting story its great I'd love to hear more!
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Dragonfriend243 Green Sparx Gems: 111
#5 Posted: 20:05:54 19/03/2008
Quote: randomwarrior

thats a very interesting story its great I'd love to hear more!

Me too!!! smilie
---
Welcome to DarkSpyro!smilie PURPLE!
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#6 Posted: 20:09:19 19/03/2008
Yeah, very interesting...and evil...smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
fantasy luver Yellow Sparx Gems: 1286
#7 Posted: 20:20:33 19/03/2008
Too coolsmilie
#8 Posted: 20:26:04 19/03/2008
Hmmmmm can we help write the story Cynder?
---
smilieIt is time to unleash the true dragon within you! smilie POW! katara45 and SpyroGamer2008 i love cynder
#9 Posted: 18:15:45 24/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Wow! Thank you for all the compliments guys!

Chapter Two: Not All Fun and Games

Spyro the Dragon was playing in the swamp that was once his former home. He had lived here and was born here when Ignitus had left his egg behind. He was playing with his closest friend, Sparx the Golden Dragonfly. At the moment, the pair was talking and having fun playing a simple game of tag. Cynder was there as well but she was sunning herself in a patch of warm solar light at the top of the ridge surrounding the swamp.

"Could you two keep it down?" Cynder yelled. "I'm trying to sleep!"

"Sorry Cynder!" Spyro yelled back apologetically. He then grinned and shot a spark of flame up at the small female.

"Yeow!" Cynder screeched and turned to Spyro with a venemous look in her eye. Getting scorched on the rump was not part of her agenda today.

Spyro laughed gleefully, savoring the hilarity of the moment. Cynder just shook her head and resumed sleeping. All of a sudden she felt a huge presence appear above her. She looked up and her eyes went wide. A great orange and red dragon had appeared on the scene. And he did not look happy.

~*~*~*~

"Say what!?" Sparx was having another spazz attack. Ignitus had just told him and Sparx of what he had learned. Spyro felt a queasy feeling rise in his stomach.

"It's true. A new evil dragon has risen. We know very little about her save for the fact that she is in league with the Dark Master" Ignitus sighed deeply.

"We need to find this dragon and stop her!" Cynder chimed in worridly. She knew full well about the Dark Master since she was his most valued creation until she had turned to Spyro's side.

"And we will my dear" Volteer, the Wind Guardian chimed in. His yellow hide quivered and trembled in light of the news. "But this is a terrible time for another attack. We only just stopped the Dark Master from rising the first time. If he rises again we may not be able to-"

"Silence!" Terrador the Earth Guardian bellowed. "Your nervousness is not helping here! We all know we have to find out more about this new dragon and stop whatever she is doing but it will be difficult"

"And how do you propose we do this hmm?" Cyril raised a scaly brow. "We can't just waltz right up to the Dark Master now can we?" His tone held a strong hint of sarcasm.

"We fly out to the other lands and investigate" Ignitus nodded to the others, gazing at them all in turn. "We warn the other allied races of this calamity so they will be prepared and glean what information we can out of them"

"Sounds good to me!" Volteer replied excitedly. The other Guardians nodded their assent.

"Good" Ignitus grinned, a grin that held excitement, wonder, and ferocity within. "Then this is what we shall do..."
---
Last edited at 18:23:25 24/03/2008 by Cynder
Denri Green Sparx Gems: 269
#10 Posted: 01:01:29 25/03/2008
I can't help but notice that you called Volteer the wind guardian. Shoudln't he be electricity?

Good otherwise!
---
RAWR! I have ADHD. *cough42cough*
My Gallery: Click!
Dragons:Click!
#11 Posted: 12:00:07 26/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three: Plans Unfold

Spyro, Cynder, and the Guardians were now taking wing to their respective lands. Ignitus had assigned each dragon a land to visit and warn of the impending dragon attack as well as get information. Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx were in one group while the Guardians split into two teams: Ignitus and Cyril, Volteer and Terrador.

"Ignitus and I shall head to the Great Plains" Cyril spoke up.

"We'll head to Dante's Freezer" Volteer shuddered. He knew that place quite well, having been imprisoned there before.

"And we'll explore the Swamp...right Spyro?" Cynder smiled. Spyro nodded back in assent. They were hovering in the air, waiting for the Guardians to take flight.

"Good luck to you all" Ignitus grinned. He then loosed a powerful roar. A roar that showed the world that the Guardians and the Purple Dragon had returned and were ready to take down the evil that threatened their world once more.

~*~*~*~*

"What are those?" Cynder stared quizically at the four strange black shapes before her and Spyro. They resembled overgrown lizards with slimy skin and large chameleon-like eyes.

"I have no idea" Spyro replied, shivering slightly. Though he would not admit it openly, he was scared to death. He knew of what Cynder had done in her full form when she had been allied with the Dark Master. He almost got killed defeating her and didn't want to think about what would happen if he pitted himself against the new dragoness.

Suddenly one of the lizard creatures attacked, spewing a ball of green slime at Cynder. Cynder squealed in fright and took to the air, flapping her wings crazily to gain as much altitude as possible.

"Cynder!" Spyro yelled. "Come back!"

"No!" Cynder screeched back. Her hide shook and trembled just like Volteer's had back in the Temple.

"I need your help!" Spyro was fighting the lizard beast but to no avail. He tried fireballs first. Then cones of wind, then ice streams. It was at the last moment that he thought to use electricity. He loosed a stream of pure lightning from his maw that struck the beast head on. The beast shook and writhed violently as the charge passed through it, using its own slimy skin as a catalyst for its own demise. It fell limp a few seconds later.

Cynder flew back down to earth just as this happened. She had a forlorn look in her eyes and she looked as if she would burst into tears.

"What's wrong Cynder?" Spyro looked at her with his quizzical face.

"I feel like a coward! I should have fought alongside you and instead I end up flying away like a baby!" Cynder yelled at nothing in particular, snarling as she did so.

"You're not a coward!" Spyro remarked. "You're a strong dragon!"

"How am I strong if I fled like that!?" Cynder roared back.

"You're strong because you have talent, you're clever, and you're the best friend a dragon could have" Spyro smiled and gently nuzzled Cynder. Cynder hummed contentedly.

"Let's search some more" Cynder's eyes were bright with happiness now and she couldn't stop a gleeful smile from crossing her face.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Watch out!" Ignitus roared mightily and shoved Cyril out of the way just as a massive avalanche of boulders sailed down from the cliff they were scaling.

Cyril grunted as Ignitus shoved him a little more harshly than necessary and then righted himself on the cliff face. They were trying to reach the fortress at the top. There were rumors that the Dark Master's forces were holed up there.

"Thank you for saving me there" he remarked, grinning at Ignitus. It was just like old times. He and Ignitus had always gotten into the strangest situations and Ignitus always ended up saving him.

"Of course" Ignitus grinned back. "Would I let a friend get crushed by rocks?"

"Depends on which friend you're with" Cyril chuckled and Ignitus laughed happily. "But still I would have done the same for you"

Ignitus nodded and continued climbing, his red talons sinking into the soft rock and gripping for dear life. The cliff face was almost vertical so it was hard to climb well.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"There's nothing here" Volteer shivered. Dante's Freezer was a cold place indeed. Locked in by icebergs year round, the temperature barely changed at all, staying in the below zero area.

Terrador shook some ice off of his hide and then proceeded to smash down the gate to the main citadel which Dark Master's forces still seemed to inhabit. Suddenly a pair of the weasel-like creatures jumped out at them, one of which managed to sink its yellowed fangs into Volteer's flank. Volteer screeched in pain, an unnatural sound.

Terrador headbutted the beast off of his friend and snapped the other one in two with a swift crunch of his sharp teeth. Blood stained the snow, giving it a crimson cast.

"Let's get inside then and see what we shall see" Volteer padded inside the citadel, limping slightly as the pain in his flank had yet to subside.

~*~*~*~*

"Look at this!" Cynder had finally found something of use. It was a worn and old scroll. It was thick yet the paper was feather-thin. She gently unrolled it and gasped. It was a sketch of the Dragon Realms including the Dark Master's citadel! There were marks that looked like two armies clashing and the black side had the symbol for "Dark Master" on it wheareas the red side-the good side-had a "dragon" symbol on it.

Sparx and Spyro came over and inspected the scroll with interest.

"Cool" Spyro remarked. He knew what it was from having studied scrolls like this at the Temple. It was a battle plan.

"One of Dark Master's soldiers must have dropped it when they fled after...you know..." Spyro rolled his eyes and Cynder got the message with a distasteful growl.

"We gotta show Ignitus!" Sparx spazzed again.

"And we will" Cynder calmed the crazed dragonfly.

"Let's go back to the Temple...now" Spyro said. The three friends took to the air and soared back to the Temple, with the scroll clenched in Cynder's mouth.
---
Last edited at 18:46:38 29/03/2008 by Cynder
#12 Posted: 21:55:53 26/03/2008
I LOVE your writing!It is so high in detail and I find it so good that it could be published into a small book!smilie Your an excellent at this so keep going at it! I can't wait to hear more!!!!!smilie HURRY HURRY HURRY! Just kidding actually take your time! I want it to be good!smilie
---
Last edited at 01:40:59 27/03/2008 by Dragonfriend243
#13 Posted: 12:03:43 28/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonfriend243
I LOVE your writing!It is so high in detail and I find it so good that it could be published into a small book!smilie Your an excellent at this so keep going at it! I can't wait to hear more!!!!!smilie HURRY HURRY HURRY! Just kidding actually take your time! I want it to be good!smilie

Thank you! I appriciate the compliment! I'll continue as soon as I can! smilie
---
Gondana Blue Sparx Gems: 927
#14 Posted: 13:42:06 28/03/2008
WOW. It must have taken you ages to write this. And its great.
Best fan-fic' I've ever read. And its original.
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
I'll be back. (Will return in 2011)
#15 Posted: 20:13:14 28/03/2008

Your welcome!!!!smilie THIS IS THE BEST SPYRO STORY EVER!!!!!!
---
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#16 Posted: 22:52:59 28/03/2008

Spyro, Cynder, and the Guardians were now taking wing to their respective lands. Ignitus had assigned each dragon a land to visit and warn of the impending dragon attack as well as get information. Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx were in one group while the Guardians split into two teams: Ignitus and Cyril, Volteer and Terrador.

"We'll head to Dante's Freezer" Volteer shuddered. He knew that place quite well, having been imprisoned there before.

"And we'll explore the Swamp...right Spyro?" Cynder smiled. Spyro nodded back in assent. They were hovering in the air, waiting for the Guardians to take flight.

"Good luck to you all" Ignitus grinned. He then loosed a powerful roar. A roar that showed the world that the Guardians and the Purple Dragon had returned and were ready to take down the evil that threatened their world once more.

~*~*~*~*

"What are those?" Cynder stared quizically at the four strange black shapes before her and Spyro. They resembled overgrown lizards with slimy skin and large chameleon-like eyes.

"I have no idea" Spyro replied, shivering slightly. Though he would not admit it openly, he was scared to death. He knew of what Cynder had done in her full form when she had been allied with the Dark Master. He almost got killed defeating her and didn't want to think about what would happen if he pitted himself against the new dragoness.

Suddenly one of the lizard creatures attacked, spewing a ball of green slime at Cynder. Cynder squealed in fright and took to the air, flapping her wings crazily to gain as much altitude as possible.

"No!" Cynder screeched back. Her hide shook and trembled just like Volteer's had back in the Temple.

"I need your help!" Spyro was fighting the lizard beast but to no avail. He tried fireballs first. Then cones of wind, then ice streams. It was at the last moment that he thought to use electricity. He loosed a stream of pure lightning from his maw that struck the beast head on. The beast shook and writhed violently as the charge passed through it, using its own slimy skin as a catalyst for its own demise. It fell limp a few seconds later.

Cynder flew back down to earth just as this happened. She had a forlorn look in her eyes and she looked as if she would burst into tears.

"I feel like a coward! I should have fought alongside you and instead I end up flying away like a baby!" Cynder yelled at nothing in particular, snarling as she did so.

a/n: finish later!

Sweet dude!!!Your storys are AWESOME!!!!smilie I WANA HEAR MORE!!! *Grabs popcorn* Needs butter.
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
#17 Posted: 18:47:40 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonDude555

~*~*~*~*

a/n: finish later!

Sweet dude!!!Your storys are AWESOME!!!!smilie I WANA HEAR MORE!!! *Grabs popcorn* Needs butter.

Thank you! I just finished off Chapter Three and Chapter Four will come soon...I promise!
---
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#18 Posted: 18:49:03 29/03/2008
K AWESOME!!!! I am eager!!!!

But I will need more popcorn because I ate the first batch already!!!LOLsmilie
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
#19 Posted: 22:37:12 30/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much for the compliments guys!
---
#20 Posted: 12:36:28 31/03/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Four: Of Scrolls and Shadows

Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx made it back to the Dragon Temple without incident. Cynder dropped the heavy scroll with a thunk when she landed inside, her tiny wings strained and her body aching.

"That scroll was heavy" she groaned. "Remind me never to carry things like that in my mouth again" She stretched her jaw to relieve the ache that was causing her grief.

Spyro laughed and nodded. Sparx buzzed around the Dojo excitedly, sending golden trails of sparkles in his wake.

Just then the Guardians arrived, and they did not look good. Terrador had several bruises and Volteer had a nasty bite on his left flank which looked painful. Cyril had what appeared to be a black eye but Ignitus seemed to be the only one unscathed...that is until he unfurled his wings. Spyro gasped. The magnificent fiery wings that marked out the Guardian of Fire were tattered and bleeding.

"What happened to you?" Spyro asked worridly.

"A slight run-in with Dark Master's forces. They ambushed Cyril and I without warning. The fortress in the Great Plains is loaded with them" Ignitus moaned in pain and collapsed to the Temple floor.

"Ignitus!" Cyril exclaimed and rushed to his fellow Guardian's side.

"I...I'm...fine" Ignitus's breath hitched between words. He had suffered many wounds at the hands of those beasts. They would be slow to heal...his wings might not even heal at all. A single tear rolled down his face as he thought about never being able to fly again.

"You need healing!" Volteer also inspected Ignitus. He could tell the wounds were grievous. He took a deep breath and his eyes glowed gold. He placed a blood-stained paw on Ignitus's side and a nimbus of gold energy appeared.

"This is going to sting..." Volteer warned his friend and pressed down hard on the other dragon's hide. Bolts of healing energy shot through Ignitus and he roared out loud in agitation and immense pain. He could feel his wounds sealing, bone hardening, muscles regrowing and other such things.

A few moments later, Ignitus slowly rose to his feet, his wounds healed. The slashes and bites were completely gone but the shredded membranes of his wings now bore delicate, ropy scars along their surface where the tears had once been. He would bear them forever. He shivered and then laid back down.

"I...must rest. Spyro...tell me more of this Scroll you found. Cynder you come as well. Sparx..." Ignitus's voice trailed off.

"Yes?" Sparx perked up excitedly.

"Stay here. I don't trust you in my private cave...too many fragile items that you would certainly destroy in an instant with your insane "flying skills" as you put it" Ignitus chuckled and Sparx just stared back at him haughtily.

~*~*~*~*~

"WHAT!?" Dark Master screeched wildly. He was in a frenzied rage. When he had heard of the Guardians splitting up and investigating, he knew it would be the perfect chance for Xira to get Spyro out in the open. Unfortunately Xira had failed magnificently due to the fact that Lizard Beasts she had summoned in the Swamp had done nothing to the purple brat.

"I'm...sorry my lord" Xira bowed her head low and winced, the red bands around her forelegs shaking as her body trembled. They made clinking sounds as they did so.

"I cannot believe this...I trusted you with a simple task and you failed!" Dark Master snarled distastefully. His eyes narrowed and his talons flexed. He was half tempted to rip Xira apart, limb from limb.

"I will try harder next time my lord" Xira bowed again, showing complete respect and obedience. Her wings were pulled taut against her body and even her tail was limp.

"Fine..." Dark Master grinned wickedly. "I will give you one more chance and one chance only. And this time...no foul ups"

Xira nodded and grinned back. She left the dark cave, a group of soldiers following along behind her also grinning and snarling wickedly. Their black iron armor glinted and their weapons shined with dark magic. They all had one thought in their heads. Kill Spyro the Dragon.

~*~*~*~*~*

In Ignitus's private cave, Spyro and Cynder stared at everything in wonder. There were relics of all sorts. The cave was lit by two torches at the entrance. Ignitus told them they would never go out since they were lit with Everlasting Fire. He was currently poring over the scroll that the pair had brought him.

"This isn't good" Ignitus shook his head worridly.

"What isn't good?" Spyro asked.

"This scroll...is a battle plan. A plan to take down the Realms. The symbols...I know them by heart. The black one is "Shadow Army". The red one is "Guardians". From reading this I can tell what Dark Master plans to do next"

"What is he plotting?" Cynder chimed in. Her eyes were narrowed and her tail flexed as if she was going to whip something with it. Her fangs were bared. It was obvious she held a monstrous grudge against her former lord.

"He plans to kill us Guardians and overrun the Realms" Ignitus sighed deeply.

Spyro and Cynder both gasped in unison. "What!?"

"Yes...if Dark Master kills the Guardians and I...the entirety of the Realms is put in a precarious position. You see...we protect the Realms with our power. You could say we are the rulers but that is not so. The Realms are ruled by respected officials of each race and they come to us for assistance and much needed advice. Without us...they would go into disorder and fall easily into the Dark Master's hands" Ignitus growled in frustration. "However I am afraid there is more to this plan than meets the eye...and I cannot tell more"

Spyro and Cynder were dumbstruck. They had no idea what to do next. Cynder now looked incredibly worried. She knew the Dark Master would love to sink his talons into her and knew Spyro would try to protect her and ensure both of them died easily.

"So...what can we do?" she asked.

"All we can do now is wait...wait and pray to the gods that we find some sign of what is to come" Ignitus sighed and his wings unfurled, revealing the ivory scars once more as a testament to what he had endured in trying to stop the forces of the Dark Master.
---
Last edited at 18:03:56 31/03/2008 by Cynder
#21 Posted: 17:40:40 01/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Five: Veangeful Thoughts

Dark Master was once again embroiled in bitter thought. He always mulled over memories of his past, when he was a goody-two-shoes dragon, a trainee in the Dojo, learning the arts of the Four Elements. He had no
friends then and he certainly had no friends now. He had been exiled from the Temple just before his First Flight, the special day when all Temple Trainees used their wings for the first time before their family and friends.

Why had he been banned you ask? For misusing his power in terrible ways. By shaping the Earth, he made horrible beasts. By breathing Air into them, he gave them life, through Water, he gave them their ugly looks and through Fire he gave them the intense, single-minded strength. He had unleashed these brutes upon the Temple as an experiment.

Thankfully the Guardians had stopped the beasts and in turn had saved the Temple from destruction. When Dark Master had been convicted of the deed, he was tried by the Guardians and found guilty. He was sentenced to eternal exile in the Shadow Realm. This dark and terrible place was only used for the worst of punishments. Very few dragons had ever been sent there.

But he wasn't known as Dark Master then. No...he was known as Zyrkan, Zyrkan the black dragon runt that nobody loved or cared for. The little ugly drakeling. A drakeling that had blossomed into a gorgeous, magnificent dragon with a burning desire for vengeance in his heart. He remembered the day of his exile like it was yesterday...

~_~_~_~

At the Dragon Temple Dojo, there was something going on. Something bad. It was the trial of Zyrkan, the only black drakeling in the Dojo and the only young dragon to have committed a deed so horrible that it required a trial to decide his punishment.

Ignitus, leader of the Guardians was reading off the charges as he had done for other drakelings many times before, his voice was usually flat but this time there were undeniable hints of frustration and rage.

"You, Zyrkan Draconis, are thus charged with the most grave misuse of powers that has ever been seen in this Temple. You have created evil out of the powers that were blessed to you from hatching. You have betrayed the Great Laws, desecrated the Temple and worst of all, have caused the death of three of our finest trainees. In short, you are charged as guilty of these crimes and shall be banished to the Shadow Realm. May the almighty Spirits watch over you in your time of torment"

Ignitus roared aloud and the pool of green water that the Guardians used to see into other lands and watch the trainees glowed an electric purple. Tendrils of powerful dark energies spewed forth and crackled with life. The Guardians could only watch in supressed horror as a shadowy, clawed paw reached forth from the water and grabbed Zyrkan round the middle. He screeched in fear and alarm.

"Help me!" he screamed. "Please! Save me! I don't want to go there! Nooo!"

His frightened screeches and screams were the worst sounds in the Temple. The Guardians all shed silent tears as the young drake was dragged closer and closer to the pool. He struggled mightily against the hand that clutched him, biting and whipping it with his tail. He even tried breathing fire on it but that didn't work either. His struggles and screams ceased when the hand finally pulled him beneath the water.

The room brightened again as the water turned its usual shade of olive green. Zyrkan was nowhere to be seen. The punishment had been carried out to perfection. Ignitus shook his head. He knew what would happen if Zyrkan came back. That particular punishment carried a heavy curse: if Zyrkan came back he would be invincible and his powers would increase ten-fold. He would come back as a plague to the Dragon Realms.

~_~_~_~_~

Dark Master snarled and slammed the cave floor with one taloned paw, leaving deep furrows in its wake. He roared and that roar shook the cave once more to its foundations.

"Never again shall I go to that horrible place! The Shadow Realm be damned!" he screeched.

Xira walked in on her master's rant and he looked up, slightly startled. His eyebrows were furrowed in consternation.

"Are you well Master?" she asked worridly. She knew of her master's incredible temper and how touchy he was on ocassion.

"I am fine Xira. Go to your task. You still have a purple dragon to kill" Dark Master's eyes glowed menacingly and Xira knew she would be in terrible trouble if she did not complete her task. She unfurled her wings and flew out of the cave. Below her, Dark Master's armies marched on. Marched on to the Dragon Temple.

---
Last edited at 12:15:33 04/04/2008 by Cynder
SpyroandCynder Red Sparx Gems: 46
#22 Posted: 18:01:39 01/04/2008
Good job I like your STORY!!!I really want to hear more.smilie

Was Cynder one of those beasts? Before she turned good?
---
The best things in life are "PURPLE" Cut and paste this if you love smilie
smilie It is time to unleash the true dragon within you!smilie
#23 Posted: 06:24:16 02/04/2008
^ Ne. She was talking about those monkeys. At least I think she was. Where you talking about those monkeys Cynder?
---
Who ever said its better to haved loved then lost, than never to have loved at all was a lier and should be shot.
#24 Posted: 14:21:54 02/04/2008
Read this:
Thankfully the Guardians had stopped the beasts.

The monkeys are still around. Cynder was put to stop but Cynder said that the GUARDIANS had destroyed all the beasts. Cynder was stopped by Spyro. I have realized my own fault here.
---
#25 Posted: 01:42:48 03/04/2008
Where is that from SpyroandCynder?
---
#26 Posted: 16:54:49 03/04/2008
Chapter Five: Veangeful Thoughts

Dark Master was once again embroiled in bitter thought. He always mulled over memories of his past, when he was a goody-two-shoes dragon, a trainee in the Dojo, learning the arts of the Four Elements. He had no friends then and he certainly had no friends now. He had been banished from the Temple just before his First Flight, the special day when all Temple Trainees used their wings for the first time before their family and friends.

Why had he been banned you ask? For misusing his power in terrible ways. By shaping the Earth, he made horrible beasts. By breathing Air into them, he gave them life, through Water, he gave them their ugly looks and through Fire he gave them the intense, single-minded strength. He had unleashed these brutes upon the Temple as an experiment.

Thankfully the Guardians had stopped the beasts.

a/n: finish later

Last sentance see?G-U-A-R-D-I-A-N-S. Sorry I made a mistake.
---
Spyro_Dark299 Red Sparx Gems: 32
#27 Posted: 22:15:21 03/04/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORIES CYNDER!!!!!!!!!smilie
---
Got PURPLE?
Spyro dos and he is the best there is!!!!!smilie
Dragongirl101 Red Sparx Gems: 95
#28 Posted: 00:18:39 04/04/2008

I am LOVING your story!!! *Continues to read*
---
smilie Take that Cynder and THAT!Cynder wins.
smilie HA!!!Spyro you'll never beat me at YOUR own video GAME!
#29 Posted: 12:16:23 04/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much for the compliments everyone! They mean so much to me!
---
#30 Posted: 14:16:42 04/04/2008
Sure.smilie
---
#31 Posted: 16:23:29 04/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Six: First Attempt

For now, the Temple was at peace. However the whole area was silent and strangely so. Normally the Temple area was abuzz with the cries of crickets, owl screeches and some strange grumblings that nobody could find the owner of. The silence could only mean one thing. Something was about to begin, a something that would decide the fate of the Temple and all its inhabitants.

Xira grinned as she approached the Temple. She had only heard of this place in the Legends and Myths of the Old Lore. The Old Lore was a series of stories told to young dragons so they could learn the wisdom of their elders and of the Great Spirits that watched from above. Dark Master had told her a few snippets of these ancient tales, just enough to reveal the Temple's location and nothing else.

She roared and her armies appeared, a wave of black against the dewy brightness of the grassy land beneath them. They charged forth to the Temple in a fury, mouths frothing, adrenaline pumping, and eyes glowing with untold hate towards the Dragons within.

"Attack!" She crowed as she swooped low to the ground. "And remember...Spyro is mine!" With one mighty swipe, the great stone doors of the Temple smashed open and the army rushed inside. Spyro, Cynder, and the Guardians were waiting for them.

"Stop right there Xira" Ignitus spoke slowly, his eyes glimmering.

"Why should I?" Xira replied, her mouth was twisted in a feral grin and she gnashed her teeth, the clicks sounding eerie to the ears of the dragons watching her.

"Because...you are outnumbered" Ignitus said. He nodded to affirm this and suddenly a group of warriors from all over the lands appeared behind the dragons. Great Plains nomads mingled with armored beasts from Dante's Freezer. From Cynder's fortress a few rebel monkeys stood, their weapons bared.

Xira's eyes widened as she realized her predicament. The army she had brought was roughly 1000 strong but the army the Temple had summoned was at least two times that number. She shivered visibly as the opposing army stepped forward, baring their weapons and poking at the soldiers. Her gaze of fear turned to one of hate when she eyed Spyro who met her gaze with an equally challenging one.

"Bring it on" he grinned at her, unafraid. His small talons were unsheathed and his tail weaved from side to side anticipating the battle to come.

"As you wish" Xira growled and stomped the floor with one paw. The Temple shuddered and Dark Master's army surged forward, roaring like demons out of the Abyss and slashing their way to the Guardians.

"Charge!" Terrador's booming voice thundered through the Temple and the Temple Army-the name of their motley crew-bolted up to meet the onslaught.

"Raaaaah!" Spyro soared into the air to take on Xira by himself. Xira swooped up at him, fangs bared and flame spewing from her open maw. Spyro dodged the flames and retaliated with a blast of ice, following that with a searing lightning bolt. The ice struck Xira's chest and when the lightning struck that, she screeched in pain as the heat of the bolt seared her. The smell of burning dragonflesh filled the Temple.

"Take this!" Ignitus charged up the Fury within him and let fly in a huge blast of magma and flame that churned up from the Temple Floor, engulfing a quarter of Xira's forces and their screams and screeches carried for miles. He roared triumphantly as he swiped more down with his claws and lashed a few away with his tail.

Cyril was working hard as well, turning most of the enemies into living snowballs with his ice breath. The Plains nomads worked alongside him, headbutting the "snowballs" into hordes of other enemies, knocking them aside like bowling pins.

Volteer was wielding a shocking display. Literally. His cloud of lightning struck many of the enemies, skewering them one by one on tendrils of electric energy. His furious onslaught left Xira extremely vulnerable. Without her army backing her, she was helpless.

But Terrador was the most amazing of all. With practiced efficiency and sheer brute strength he slammed the floor with both front paws and huge fissures crackled and groaned to life. The weasel-like enemies were sent plummeting down to their deaths. He also threw huge boulders or broken pieces of statues at them with great speed.

"Come back here you brat!" Xira flew after Spyro, their battle took to the skies above when Xira blasted a hole in the Temple roof. The hole allowed moonlight to shine through, evidence that much time had passed.

"Catch me if you can you overgrown lizard!" Spyro jeered Xira some more. He was enjoying himself immensely. He loosed some shockwaves this time, like miniature earthquakes they hit Xira full force and she was forced to backwing to regain her balance.

Xira responded thus with a searing blast of acid. The air itself dissolved as the acid shot toward Spyro.

Spyro barely had any time to dodge the oncoming acid missile. He swooped low and then did a complete 180 to face Xira again. This time he used electricity and twin lightning bolts blasted from Spyro's mouth. Xira dodged the bolts with ease and then charged up her magic again. This time a cloud of green powder blew from her maw and engulfed Spyro. This powder was a deadly Poison that could easily kill enemies if they breathed it in.

Spyro coughed and gagged, his eyes watered as the powder stung and burned his throat and eyes. He was losing conciousness rapidly but before all went black, he saw Cynder shoot up to meet Xira, blasting flame as she did so. The flame hit Xira head on and a loud, grating screech carried through the Temple complex. But Xira batted little Cynder away with a deft swipe of her talons and Cynder crumpled to the ground near him in a heap.

"Cynder....no" he murmured and finally lost the battle. Darkness clouded his vision and he saw no more.
---
Last edited at 15:10:00 05/04/2008 by Cynder
#32 Posted: 16:32:26 05/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Seven: A Painful Price

Spyro and the Guardians had lost the battle. Though they had fought with all their might and skill, Xira and her army had won the day. With Spyro and Cynder both knocked out, the Guardians were forced to retreat. Xira's forces took whatever loot they could find and Xira had flown off with Cynder in her talons.

"We have to rescue Cynder!" he was almost to begging point. His gaze pleaded with the older dragon and his body trembled.

"There is nothing we can do right now" Ignitus replied sadly. "We must focus on rebuilding the Temple and seeing to the deceased"

"What!?" Spyro went into a mad rage. "So you're saying that the dead people and the Temple are more important than Cynder?"

"No" Ignitus shook his head. "I am saying that Cynder will have to fend for herself right now. She is a tough dragon and stronger than you know"

"I don't believe you!" Spyro yelled back. "If you won't help me then I'll just go myself!"

But before he could set one paw outside the Temple, the great stone doors closed and sealed of their own accord. He turned back to Ignitus who had one paw on a golden statue. He had pressed it down when Spyro was not looking.

"Let me go!" Spyro screamed at him. "Please!"

"No!" This time Ignitus yelled back at him fiercely. "I won't let you go. You are too important to us. If we lose you, the whole of the Realms will be in jeopardy. You are our most important weapon against Dark Master"

Spyro just snarled and padded off to his cave in a huff. Sparx followed along behind him, his golden complexion dulled to a rusty bronze. He had fought valiently along with some other dragonflies that he had gathered from the Swamp, including his parents. There were tears in his eyes as well due to the fact that he had been crying over the bodies of many of his friends that had been slain.

"Well Sparx...if Ignitus won't let us go...then we'll have to sneak out" Spyro muttered. Sparx's eyes widened at the thought of disobeying one of the Guardians but he went along with his friend's idea anyway.

~_~_~_~_

"Spyro!" Ignitus roared in rage and spewed a stream of white hot flame towards the heavens. The purple drake had disobeyed his direct orders by leaving the Temple. Now he would be in worse danger than he already was or worse. As it was, he would have to rescue the brat and bring him back in one piece.

---
Last edited at 17:33:39 29/04/2008 by Cynder
#33 Posted: 16:36:38 05/04/2008 | Topic Creator

Your welcome!!!!smilie THIS IS THE BEST SPYRO STORY EVER!!!!!!

Wow! You really think so? Thanks! Btw...I just updated and added a couple new chapters! Read and tell me what you think!
---
#34 Posted: 20:55:10 07/04/2008
^Its awesome!!!I can't wait to see what happens to Cynder!!!smilie
---
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#35 Posted: 01:15:56 24/04/2008
Hello? Are you still going to write the story?
#36 Posted: 00:03:56 27/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes I will continue of course! I just took a little break from it is all. smilie
---
#37 Posted: 14:23:14 27/04/2008
Ok I can't wait to hear more!smilie
#38 Posted: 17:35:12 29/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter Eight: Imprisoned One

Cynder groaned and her eyes fluttered open. She had no clue where she was or who had brought her to this mysterious place. Her eyes adjusted easily to the dim light and she saw that she was in a cave. A very large cave to be exact. There were torches bracketed to certain spots, creating a circular patch of light that rested solely on her. She looked around warily, getting the feeling that she was being watched.

"Where am I?" she muttered. She felt like laying back down and going to sleep but she knew that was not the right course. She rose to all fours and padded around, looking for some sign of life. She saw the mouth of the cave before her and walked to it. She got barely one paw over the threshold before a huge iron gate slammed down. She yelped and jumped back just in time to keep her delicate paws from being crushed. On the other side of this gate a group of baboon creatures stood guard.

They snarled at her menacingly, baring their yellowed fangs and poking at her with various objects from broadswords to lithe spears. Cynder screeched and backed away in fear. She shivered and trembled. Never had she been more afraid in her life.

"Please!" she yelled. "Somebody tell me where I am!"

"You are in my home young dragon" A mysterious voice called out. It was deep and haunting, and reeked of many years of lonliness. "Forgive my creatures for scaring you so. I shall punish them most severely"

"Who are you?" Cynder replied, looking all over for the source of the voice. She then saw twin pinpricks of light appear from the shadows of the cave. They were a pair of bright crimson eyes.

The owner of those eyes then stepped out. He was an immense black dragon...no...a skeletal dragon...with smoke and shadow for hide...and blades for talons and daggers for fangs. He was so frightening...so intimidating....that all Cynder could do next was scream. And scream she did. Her fright echoed through the passages of Dark Master's lair for all to hear...and beyond.

_~_~ _~_~_~_~_~_~

"Cynder!" Spyro had heard the screams of his friend from afar and knew they came from somewhere evil. He couldn't pinpoint the exact location from where he was but he had to try. At the moment he was standing at the entrance to Dante's Freezer. The bitter cold bit into his skin and the snow stung his eyes as it blew past. He shivered and launched himself back into the air to continue his journey. He would rescue Cynder no matter what the cost.

~_~_~_~_~_~

"Spyro!" Ignitus roared and snarled in rage and fear. He had left the Temple completely unguarded so he could bring Spyro back and give him a talking-to that would sear his scales off. He deserved it wholeheartedly however Ignitus held doubts. He knew Spyro's intentions were good, he just thought that the little dragon had taken a huge risk in leaving when the Temple was so vulnerable.

"Where are you going Ignitus?" Sparx buzzed up next to the immense fiery colored dragon.

"I am going to get Spyro, bring him back, and teach him a lesson" Ignitus put huge emphasis on those last words.

~_~_~_~_~_~_

"Get away from ME!" Cynder screamed and backed up to the far wall of the cave. She gasped and whirled when she saw that Dark Master was already there. It was as if he could move so fast that you couldn't pinpoint him until it was too late.

"I'm afraid I cannot do that child" Dark Master spoke in a tone of false sweetness. What he really wanted to do was rip Cynder apart limb from limb for betraying him so. He had put all his heart and soul into making her and she had turned on him in the end. How dare she do such a thing! he thought with furious rage.

"What do you want with me?" Cynder trembled and looked up at Dark Master, transfixed by his burning eyes and wraith-like hide that swirled and coiled like mountain mist. She also noted the bones beneath the hide that resembled pillars of dark iron, strong and unbreakable.

"I want...your power" Dark Master grinned in a most evil way.

"Power?" Cynder raised a brow. "What power?"

"The dark power I bestowed upon you when you were first created" Dark Master grinned once more and stepped closer to the little dragon before him.

"I don't understand" Cynder replied. "I don't know of this dark power you speak of"

"The shadow powers I gave you. The power that enables you to transform into a fully grown dragon!" Dark Master yelled. "I need that power...my "body" is failing me...with your gift I can turn into a living, breathing dragon once more!"

Cynder gasped. She then knew she was in deep trouble. She needed to get out of this place and fast...before Dark Master sucked her powers dry.

~_~_~_~_~_~_

Where is that blasted dragon? Ignitus thought irritably. He had been searching for Spyro for what felt like hours with no success. He was half tempted to call off his search but he knew he could not. Not when the Temple was so vulnerable and the future of the Realms was at stake.

He soared high, cutting through clouds and swooping through banks of fog when he descended for closer looks at areas where Spyro usually frequented. He did not see the purple drake anywhere and was very worried. All of a sudden he spotted something...a small shape among the clouds just ahead of him. It was small enough to almost be a bird but it couldn't have been because the wings were not frantically flapping. In his mind he knew it had to be Spyro...but also he was wary for he feared that Xira may have planted another trap.

"Spyro?" he called out questioningly. "Is that you?"

The small shape turned towards Ignitus and inadvertently revealed itself. It was indeed the purple dragon and the look on his face was one of fear and alarm. Spyro now flapped his wings frantically to gain altitude and speed. But Ignitus was a seasoned flyer and easily gained on him in a few wingbeats. Spyro looked down dejectedly, knowing he was in trouble.

"What in the name of Draconis were you thinking!" Ignitus roared. "You could have been hurt, you could have been caught! For the love of Draconis you could have been killed!"

"I'm sorry Ignitus...but I had to leave. I have to rescue Cynder!" Spyro replied, staring his master straight in the eye with a gaze that pierced Ignitus to his core. Ignitus knew the feelings Spyro had...feelings of friendship and devoted bonds of companionship that refused to break. But he also knew of the danger that Spyro had placed himself in by leaving and glared back at the purple dragon with a fiery eye.

"You...you...there is naught much I can say in terms of punishment...it is true we must rescue Cynder...but you must realize that the Temple is vulnerable...we will rescue her but in order to do that we must join up with the other Guardians to take down Dark Master first"

Spyro nodded and together, he and Ignitus flew back to the Temple to come up with a plan.

---
Last edited at 16:13:49 30/05/2008 by Cynder
#39 Posted: 21:09:57 08/05/2008
Awesome I love your story!!!

Please continue writing if you like!!!!smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
funnyguy67 Green Sparx Gems: 284
#40 Posted: 17:16:41 14/05/2008
The name of it can be The Legend of Spyro : Arrival of a Nightmare
---
The mysteries of Spyro may be released soon.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#41 Posted: 19:34:51 14/05/2008
^ awesome namesmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5847
#42 Posted: 11:13:06 15/05/2008
^ Couldn't agree more. Anyway Cynder maybe if you write more you'll be a Spyro producer soon. Maybe Krome will take you in.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#43 Posted: 19:30:46 15/05/2008
I like Within Shadow there is Light.

That is the name Cynder originally gave her fanfic.
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#44 Posted: 19:40:44 15/05/2008
i like the original name
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#45 Posted: 22:14:01 16/05/2008
^Ditto.smilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#46 Posted: 22:15:43 16/05/2008
^ I agree
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
#47 Posted: 09:28:15 17/05/2008
Quote: DragonFriend244
I like Within Shadow there is Light.

That is the name Cynder originally gave her fanfic.

Yes but maybe it should be The Legend of Spyro : Within Shadow there is Light.

fixed.
---
Last edited at 09:31:13 17/05/2008 by Robo-Spyro
#48 Posted: 20:02:19 17/05/2008
Ya I guess.
#49 Posted: 14:02:35 23/05/2008
Why does Cynder and DragonFriend244 have the same avatar?

back to topic:

Do you have an idea on part 9 yet?
---
#50 Posted: 20:07:45 23/05/2008
Oh whoops I will change it.smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me