First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What Do You Think Of It? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#301 Posted: 02:26:52 01/04/2011
It doesn't paint him as a troll. It paints him as a hacker, and the kind that is illegal. You're not making yourself look good.....

And there are much worse insults than Legendboy or LoS fanbrat. I can think of much worse......
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#302 Posted: 02:30:41 01/04/2011
So can I.

Also, legend, don't piss off Aura, that's the least you want to do. She's is an idol to a lot of people on here (I'm one of those people as well), and Aura has pretty close ties with Dark. So I'd tread carefully if I were you.
legendsofspyro Ripto Gems: 199
#303 Posted: 02:30:48 01/04/2011
@spyrocyndefan7 The thing is, I never tried. People just told me that's what I did. No, that is what you are doing. You are telling me (as aura proves below) I'm not allowed to like the Legends better then the old games. But I am. I'm allowed to like whatever I want. I know many more, too. If you have more, I have more.

@aura As for you, you're apparently not getting the message. I own two of the old games and have finished one of them. I know how the games are, and I don't like them. Don't you tell me what to go around doing. If I want to tell the world I like the Legends better, I will do it. No one else has to agree.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#304 Posted: 02:31:56 01/04/2011
Quote: legendsofspyro
@aura As for you, you're apparently not getting the message. I own two of the old games and have finished one of them. I know how the games are, and I don't like them. Don't you tell me what to go around doing. If I want to tell the world I like the Legends better, I will do it. No one else has to agree.

Well, you're giving Legend fans a bad name at this rate. smilie
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#305 Posted: 02:32:23 01/04/2011
Again, just for having 2 classic games and finishing one does not stop you from being a fanbrat. Do you understand the words coming out of my mouth.

And like SCF7 said, Aura is highly thought of here. She's one of the nicest people around, and at the same time one of the most serious. If people didn't think so much of her, she wouldn't have stuck around to become the gold sparx that she is, and if it wasn't for her research, a big chunck of darkSpyro wouldn't be here, since she learns about a lot of things prior to anyone else (she is the one that found out that the movie was cancelled, before anyone else did). It's best not to piss her off.

@CAV None of those things make me a fanbrat. They make me a person who like the Legendary games better. That's all. It doesn't matter if I like every other Spyro game. I'm allowing other people to have their own opinions, which is more then you're doing. You're not callnig anything like it is either because you don't decide the truth. As I said, you're not the king of the world.

Here you go with the insults again. I don't care how many of them you are. What is wrong of you is to insult me. A lot of people react badly to being called names. Have you ever even been outside?

Actually, all of those things make you a fanbrat. If you want, go ask the person themself if it makes you a fanbrat. Ask anyone.

What? I'm not allowing you to have your own opinion? Last I checked, I wasn't screaming at you accusing you of a bunch of things. Right now you're just spouting random things that are anything but true. Again, ask around and people will tell you if I don't allow people to have opinions.

Wait.............When the hell did I ever say that I was king of the world? Please tell me, because I would love to know when I said that.

Yes, we have been outside. We all have lives outside. For example, I'm dealing with death, depession, and a **** load of people on my back. My life isn't perfect, and absolutely not king of the world like you apprarently accuse me of being. And no, people don't react like you are in the real world. They just move on. What you are doing, is painting us like bullies. That is a lie. AGAIN, ask around about us 3.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:35:05 01/04/2011 by CAV
#306 Posted: 02:32:47 01/04/2011
If aura decides to handle moderation of this site wrongly, then that's on her. I never hacked anything, either. I just did the same thing I'm doing here. I'm refusing to let other people tell me what to like and what not to like.
#307 Posted: 02:34:30 01/04/2011
If aura decides to handle moderation of this site wrongly, then that's on her. I never hacked anything, either. I just did the same thing I'm doing here. I'm refusing to let other people tell me what to like and what not to like.

I am not a mod. If you're going to continue acting like this, then you'll only make a fool of yourself. Not to mention bringing this off-topic discussion into a Skylanders topic.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#308 Posted: 02:35:24 01/04/2011
@CAV Oh, for God's sake. They do not, and that isn't what I did, anyway. You didn't say you were king of the world. You're running around telling me I'm a fantard, when you have no right or ability to decide or judge that.
#309 Posted: 02:35:55 01/04/2011

Well then that site you "kept hostage" must've had some of the biggest weaklings I've ever heard of on the internet. Sorry, but that wouldn't hold a site hostage.
#310 Posted: 02:36:20 01/04/2011
@aura How am I supposed to act then? Just sit back while you insult me? Not going to happen.
#311 Posted: 02:37:23 01/04/2011
@CAV No, it wouldn't, but because they refused to be mature, it did. They said, in these exact words, when I asked them how long it was going to go on, that they would not stop until I admitted that they were right. I won't. I won't do it here, either.
#312 Posted: 02:37:46 01/04/2011
@aura How am I supposed to act then? Just sit back while you insult me? Not going to happen.

No, and I wasn't insulting you. You are the one who are taking things WAY too seriously around here, and act like everyone is out to get you when we're only trying to calm you down.
---
#313 Posted: 02:37:56 01/04/2011
@CAV Oh, for God's sake. They do not, and that isn't what I did, anyway. You didn't say you were king of the world. You're running around telling me I'm a fantard, when you have no right or ability to decide or judge that.

I have every right and ability to do that, just like how you had every right to accuse me of not accepting others' opinions, when that's one of my golden rules in life. And besides, I wouldn't be calling you a fantard if it wasn't true, and if people weren't agreeing with me, like people are doing so right now.'
#314 Posted: 02:38:19 01/04/2011
@spyrocyndefan7 The thing is, I never tried. People just told me that's what I did. No, that is what you are doing. You are telling me (as aura proves below) I'm not allowed to like the Legends better then the old games. But I am. I'm allowed to like whatever I want. I know many more, too. If you have more, I have more.

First of all, you are allowed to have your opinions, but spouting hatred against a game or games you've hardly played does not sit well with the vast majority of members on this site. If you don't like it...leave, simple as that. Your not forced to stay here. The site is just now recovering from a LoS/Classic war that has gone on for quite some time. We don't need a butthurt fanboy to reignite the war, and your blatant and explosive antagonism towards Classic is doing just that. We don't need that wound reopened on top of dealing with the Skylanders haters.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:46 01/04/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#315 Posted: 02:38:58 01/04/2011
@CAV No, it wouldn't, but because they refused to be mature, it did. They said, in these exact words, when I asked them how long it was going to go on, that they would not stop until I admitted that they were right. I won't. I won't do it here, either.

I'm not forcing you to think I'm right. Did I say that? No. All you did was try and pick a fight with me. You brung this on yourself, and with your attitude and thoughts on things, it allowed me to conclude that you are in fact, a fantard.
#316 Posted: 02:39:54 01/04/2011
@aura I didn't get so pissed before now. You had no reason to calm me down. Now you do.

@CAV See, there you did it right in that sentance. It isn't true, and you can't decide the truth. No matter how many people agree with you, it doesn't make it true.
#317 Posted: 02:43:07 01/04/2011
Quote: Aura24
I am not a mod. If you're going to continue acting like this, then you'll only make a fool of yourself. Not to mention bringing this off-topic discussion into a Skylanders topic.

You are not a mod, but if people were able to choose mods themselves, you would be one. :3

@CAV See, there you did it right in that sentance. It isn't true, and you can't decide the truth. No matter how many people agree with you, it doesn't make it true.

Again, I have every right to do so if you show me that you are one, and if everyone else agrees. Everyone agrees with my claim. And the way you've been acting only further proves it. So it's nearly true. At this point, it's all dependant on if the person that came up with the claim thinks it's true. And from the PM I've had with the person, it's true.
#318 Posted: 02:43:54 01/04/2011
@spyrocynderfan7 I spouted no hatred. Quit making things up. All I said was I like the Legend games better. That's not hatred. Also, I've played the games. You think that the games are so good that anyone who doesn't like them can't possibly have played them? They're not. A lot of people like them, but I don't. There's nothing wrong with that, and I'm not judging you for liking them. Now stop judging me for not liking them.

@CAV You don't have to say that. Actions speak louder then words, and your actions are showing that you're arrogant enough to think that whatever you say is the truth, as long as someone agrees with you. That isn't how it works. I never tried to pick a fight. You tried to pick a fight by calling me names. Are you really surprised that I fought back? Of course I was, if you were going to be insulting.
#319 Posted: 02:43:57 01/04/2011
...CAV, Spyrocynder7, let's just ignore the little Legend fanboy. Arguing with him is a waste of time and space on this Skylanders topic.
---
#320 Posted: 02:44:20 01/04/2011
@aura I didn't get so pissed before now. You had no reason to calm me down. Now you do..

And you're calling me imature? I never got pissed throughout this whole thing. But you got angry pretty damn easily.
#321 Posted: 02:44:26 01/04/2011
Legend you might have taken over another site, but this site won't put up with your crap.

And none of this bull**** would have broke out had you not decided to **** with those who don't share your opinions.

EDIT: @Aura: mkay, I'm done dealing with this little ***** anyway.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:40 01/04/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#322 Posted: 02:45:57 01/04/2011
Guys, let's just ignore legendofspyro. Arguing with him won't solve anything at all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:46:18 01/04/2011 by Aura24
#323 Posted: 02:46:11 01/04/2011
@CAV You're ... scary. It doesn't matter at all if the person who came up with the name thinks it's true. If the person who came up with the name suddenly claimed the solar system has 10 planets instead of 9, does that make it true? No, it doesn't. It doesn't matter how many agree with you. The majority does not decide the truth.
#324 Posted: 02:47:58 01/04/2011
@spyrocynderfan7 I never took over another site. I didn't do anything. I stated my opinions, and you all called me names and insulted me. I responded in kind. That is how it works. You're the ones running around putting people down because of your opinions. Not the other way around.

@CAV You're very immature, yes.
#325 Posted: 02:48:17 01/04/2011
@CAV You don't have to say that. Actions speak louder then words, and your actions are showing that you're arrogant enough to think that whatever you say is the truth, as long as someone agrees with you. That isn't how it works. I never tried to pick a fight. You tried to pick a fight by calling me names. Are you really surprised that I fought back? Of course I was, if you were going to be insulting.

My actions? Again, I'm not the one getting pissed. Seriously, look around, or ask around. Ask anyone around here and they'll tell you how I am. I can only think of 2 people that think of me as arrogant, and those people are trolls that simply want to get a person angry.

I tried to pick a fight? No. You picked a fight by continuing with a debate, then throwing a hissyfit when I called you a fanbrat, which is a term that was used several times over, and isn't much of an insult more than it is a delcaration nowadays. No, I'm not surprised that you fought back when you're the one that started it by reacting the way you did, then by making assumptions of me and Aura.

...CAV, Spyrocynder7, let's just ignore the little Legend fanboy. Arguing with him

is a waste of time and space on this Skylanders topic.

I've worked with these kinds of people. They tend to think they've won when that kind of action is taken.
#326 Posted: 02:49:29 01/04/2011
Quote: CAV
...CAV, Spyrocynder7, let's just ignore the little Legend fanboy. Arguing with him

is a waste of time and space on this Skylanders topic.

I've worked with these kinds of people. They tend to think they've won when that kind of action is taken.

But arguing with him more will get us nowhere. Let's just ignore him, he will go away.
---
#327 Posted: 02:50:51 01/04/2011
@CAV You're ... scary. It doesn't matter at all if the person who came up with the name thinks it's true. If the person who came up with the name suddenly claimed the solar system has 10 planets instead of 9, does that make it true? No, it doesn't. It doesn't matter how many agree with you. The majority does not decide the truth.

Actually, yes it's true. The solar system actually has 13 planets, 8 full sized, and 5 dwarf planets. smilie

But no, that wouldn't make it true if someone just said it. They would need proof to back it up. And you gave me more than enough proof to back up the claim.

@CAV You're very immature, yes.

Ask around and see if you get the same results from others.
#328 Posted: 02:52:48 01/04/2011
The fun never stops...
First torok, now this. What's next for us?

Anyways, let's get back on topic.
#329 Posted: 02:53:20 01/04/2011
@CAV Your actions. It doesn't matter if you thought it would be insulting. It was insulting. If you were truly just trying to understand my opinion, you would've just asked. But that isn't what you did. You called me names. Names are names, rather MOST people THINK they're insulting or not. I'm able to form my own opinion of you, thanks. I was not going to just sit back while you called me names. That's not going to happen. It wasn't a debate at first. If I'd said that I agreed with you? That I thought the old games were equal, would this have happened? No, it wouldn't. What would've happened is that you all would've accepted my opinion and moved on.
#330 Posted: 02:53:31 01/04/2011
Yes, let's get back on topic. On Skylanders. :3
---
#331 Posted: 02:55:55 01/04/2011
So...opinions on SSA anybody?
#332 Posted: 02:56:40 01/04/2011
@CAV But, I didn't give you any proof. Someone who likes the Legends better is not automatically a fantard. You don't decide the truth. You don't decide the truth. You don't decide the truth. And I don't care about what others think. Others don't decide the truth either. Everyone has their own truth. All there is to it.
#333 Posted: 02:58:26 01/04/2011
I actually think this game will be fun. I just need to get the money to buy it.
#334 Posted: 02:59:02 01/04/2011
Opinions? It might be a fun game. But there's too many characters in it, and it's a downgrade from the Legend games. That's just my honest opinion. Agree with it or disagree with it, that's my opinion, and that won't change. That's not fantardism, that's not immaturity, that's not judgmental. That is my simple opinion. And everyone is allowed to have their own.
#335 Posted: 03:00:20 01/04/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7
So...opinions on SSA anybody?

It's like a mixture of gameplay between the Classic and Legend games. :3
---
#336 Posted: 03:01:46 01/04/2011
@CAV Your actions. It doesn't matter if you thought it would be insulting. It was insulting. If you were truly just trying to understand my opinion, you would've just asked. But that isn't what you did. You called me names. Names are names, rather MOST people THINK they're insulting or not. I'm able to form my own opinion of you, thanks. I was not going to just sit back while you called me names. That's not going to happen. It wasn't a debate at first. If I'd said that I agreed with you? That I thought the old games were equal, would this have happened? No, it wouldn't. What would've happened is that you all would've accepted my opinion and moved on.

Well then you're too sensitive. You aren't going to survive on the internet if this is the case, where that hurts your feelings.

To an extent, yes I just asked. And again, I had proof to back up my claim.

Yes you can, but at the same time, you need evidence of me you back up your claim of me being immature. I gathered evidence from everywhere I would see you post, and I was able to conclude you being a fantard, without any backlash. But you assume what I am with only these few posts, rather than looking at the other places I've posted, and asking around. That's why your accusation isn't really valid, compared to mine. And no I'm not being arrogant, I'm just looking at things the way I see them.

Nothing would've happened, regardless of your opinion. The only thing that started this was your reaction to my claim. Opinions had nothing to do with this, except as evidence to my claim.

If you want, feel free to continue this via Guestbook, as to not distract from the main purpose of this thread.

And to Aura and SCF7, I thank you for siding with me and my claim. It's nice to know friends can back me up. And no Legendofspyro, that doesn't mean that I would've lost if they weren't here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:32 01/04/2011 by CAV
#337 Posted: 03:02:24 01/04/2011
I wonder how the game will be received.

EDIT: @CAV...no prob. This is becoming a regular job for us it seems. Lol. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:07:11 01/04/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#338 Posted: 04:18:12 01/04/2011
@CAV If you were just trying to figure something out, you wouldn't have been calling names in the first place. Duh. Ask any psychiatrist. Those things that you listed before. All those prove is that I'm a Legend of Spyro fan. A fantard is someone who runs around blindly posting that there's no redeeming value in any game except the ones they like (which I did not do), constantly trying to deny other people of their own opinions (which you have done). What I've done, however, is played the old Spyro games (and completed one of them 100%), and formed the honest opinion that they are inferior to the Legend games, which I have also completed. When I came on this website and said that, I was met with insults. So rather then just sit back and say "oh, okay", I fought back. Then, you backpedaled and tried to make it look like you weren't being insulting. When that failed, you tried to convince me I shouldn't have been insulted by it. When I refused to do that, you blatantly melodramatized what I said, and kept pretending you didn't know what I was talking about.

To no extent did you just ask. You read my opinion, put me down for it, started an argument, and then tried to convince me that that's not what you did. What you have done is taken my honest opinion that the Legends are superior games to the old games and rather then handling it, you started a fight because of it. You overexaggerated the things I said over and over again, and tried to make a point out of it, but the only thing there here are 3 more self-righteous, judgmental, overzealous, controlling retro fans. Your "claim" was nothing more then a petty insult, and my "fit" was just cutting through your smoke and mirrors to what was really going on. And what was really going on is that what started this is your [i]insult[i], not your claim. So don't pretend you simply had an innocent discussion that went to hell because of something the other party in said discussion did. Because what happened is, you're the one that is out of control. If you have more, I have more. Bring it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:32:44 01/04/2011 by legendsofspyro
#339 Posted: 04:19:17 01/04/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7
I wonder how the game will be received.

EDIT: @CAV...no prob. This is becoming a regular job for us it seems. Lol. smilie

It's already receiving positive reception from the target audience at the Toy Fair 2011.
---
#340 Posted: 04:27:24 01/04/2011
That's good! smilie
#341 Posted: 06:20:30 01/04/2011
CAV, ignore legendofspyro. He clearly doesn't have any control over his emotions over a video game at the moment. Don't let him get to you..
---
#342 Posted: 07:04:31 01/04/2011
That's okay, aura, I've got something for you, too.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#343 Posted: 07:37:45 01/04/2011
Aura, CAV, and everyone, just stop talking to Legendsofspyro. This is a SKYLANDERS topic. Let's talk about SKYLANDERS, shall we?
#344 Posted: 07:39:22 01/04/2011
Yeah, and if you want to find out what happened, look at their pages. CAV and Aura's, I mean.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:06:55 01/04/2011 by legendsofspyro
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#345 Posted: 09:33:44 01/04/2011
I don't need to go anywhere but this thread to see what happened. I say all three of you should just can it so we can get back on topic here or take it to PMs. LsoS likes the Legends and EtD for his own reasons, same as CAV and Aura like the other games for theirs. Arguing about it won't change anyone's mind and just makes people angry.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:37:26 01/04/2011 by Razz
#346 Posted: 12:19:02 01/04/2011
I suggested to CAV to ignore legendofspyro to stop the fighting before you posted Razz, so I stopped arguing with him long before you came.

And legendofspyro, you simply just posted the entire conversation from this topic on CAV and on my guestbook. smilie What was the point in that?
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 12:40:54 01/04/2011 by Aura24
#347 Posted: 12:56:08 01/04/2011
I hope its not on mine to.
smilie

But I'm not angry anymore at least. Back to SSA
#348 Posted: 14:48:15 01/04/2011
He already commented on my GB. He's just creating false claims from this page, where I gathered evidence of him from all over the forum. And notice how he's ignoring everything we say that debunks his claims, simply to repeat himself and act like he's right. Why should I give him my full attention when he won't do the same for me. I responded to both of his comments on my GB, and my responses are on his. Until he decides to give me full attention, I will give him half-assed responses. See how he handles it.

On topic: I think the game will be good.
#349 Posted: 16:02:16 01/04/2011
More mythical creatures should appear in the game X3
---
#350 Posted: 16:19:19 01/04/2011
Yes.

My life would be complete if a pheonix was in the game.
First | Previous | Page 7 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me