First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What Do You Think Of It? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#251 Posted: 20:48:27 29/03/2011
It all started because that guy assumes that Spyro should've been dark. He was trying to take away what so many people love, and replace it with what so many people hate.

It's fairly obvious that this guy is an LoS fantard.
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#252 Posted: 21:49:46 29/03/2011
Quote: torok
They literally made Spyro look like a freaky demon. I mean, the fangs, the red eyes... He looks like an evil vampire dragon.

That's what a Dragon is, essentially.

Quote: zzsdf
Quote: spyrocynderfan7
Quote: CAV

And I like it.

As do I.

Same here.

Agreed.

I don't get where Razz is saying that DotD got hammered by critics. It didn't. It had more or less the same score as ANB, and a higher score than TEN. It got hammered by the fans.

Quote: legendsofspyro
It's a small world.

Check my conversation above.

While it is obviously true there are lots of people out there who just plain don't like it (and plenty who go way over the top in hating it), the franchise's status as an icon and what people have come to expect from Spyro (don't even try to tell me people don't have a certain way they think Spyro's supposed to be) plays a big part in that. Here's a simple opportunity right here: 3 years between TEN and DotD.

Although it is a good point you make here, I can only take so much Assassin's Creed or MGS4. It isn't that people don't like dark games, they just think that those franchises you mentioned should all be light. In most of those cases, they should be. Not with Sonic, though. Colors is the worst game they've ever made. No, actually one of the worst games in the world, period. It goes back to what people have come to expect from these things. They think anything aimed at kids should be loaded to the teeth with bad jokes and bad slapstick, all over-exaggerated by bad sound effects. Refer to Sonic Colors, or either of the two recent Crash Bandicoot games.

Chances are, if they had developed a dark dragon game in the start, they wouldn't have tried so hard to animate a "cute" dragon. Spyro would have drawn in a different audience, I grant you, because the one he's got now is focused on the aforementioned bad joke/slapstick/sound combo. So, it would've worked because it would've been extremely different then what we've got. Actually, even a "cute" dramatic dragon would've drawn in its own audience, although it may or may not have been popular enough to become an actual series. It's true though, that "cute" things shouldn't try to be dramatic, from a marketing standpoint. It doesn't bother me personally, but it's one of the criticisms I hear about the Legends.

Sorry, but I don't know you.

What does you conversation above have to do with anything?

During those 3 years, Malefor took over the world for the most part. That's it. How can it be a Spyro game when he's frozen in time and you can't use him?

Yes, they were all light-hearted from the start. A lot of those franchises tried to be darker, and it didn't work. Spyro is one of the few franchises that tried to be darker, and actually worked.

Colors? The worst game they ever made, and one of the worst period? Hell no. That's the best Sonic console game since Sonic Adventure 2 (which was 10 years ago). I don't know where you're saying that's the worst, when Black Knight, Unleashed, Sonic 06, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Heroes are all worse. And one of the worst games of all time? Have you played Enter the Dragonfly, or Gravity Games: Bike, or Big Rigs. E.T? Pac-Man for Atari? Superman 64? All are listed as some of the worst games of all time.

And no, they don't expect bad jokes and slapstick. Is Mario full of slaptick? No. Is LittleBigPlanet full of slaptick? No. Is deBlob full of slaptick? No. Where are you coming from with that.

And for the last time, no, Spyro should not have started as a dark franchise. It would not have survived. It would be popular for the first 2 games, then the audience would move onto something else, like Final Fantasy, or eventually Kingdom Hearts. Spyro being light-hearted is one of the reasons he was as popular as he was, and why he's a gaming icon today. Nobody talks about LoS, because it tried to be serious, and in some places, it failed to do so. Spyro was basically the Mario or Zelda of the PS1. If he was darker, it wouldn't be like that.

And where the hell did Classic Spyro rely on slapstick and bad jokes? Honestly, I think LoS had more bad jokes with Sparx. In the old games, they tried to be clever with the writing, and it worked. In LoS, they just winged it and as a result, there were a good share of pretty bad jokes.

(Applause) I'm right there.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#253 Posted: 02:04:38 30/03/2011
Okay, let's just ignore the SSA-haters and get some good convos in.
legendsofspyro Ripto Gems: 199
#254 Posted: 07:48:18 30/03/2011

During those 3 years, Malefor took over the world for the most part. That's it. How can it be a Spyro game when he's frozen in time and you can't use him?

Yes, they were all light-hearted from the start. A lot of those franchises tried to be darker, and it didn't work. Spyro is one of the few franchises that tried to be darker, and actually worked.

Colors? The worst game they ever made, and one of the worst period? Hell no. That's the best Sonic console game since Sonic Adventure 2 (which was 10 years ago). I don't know where you're saying that's the worst, when Black Knight, Unleashed, Sonic 06, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Heroes are all worse. And one of the worst games of all time? Have you played Enter the Dragonfly, or Gravity Games: Bike, or Big Rigs. E.T? Pac-Man for Atari? Superman 64? All are listed as some of the worst games of all time.

And no, they don't expect bad jokes and slapstick. Is Mario full of slaptick? No. Is LittleBigPlanet full of slaptick? No. Is deBlob full of slaptick? No. Where are you coming from with that.

And for the last time, no, Spyro should not have started as a dark franchise. It would not have survived. It would be popular for the first 2 games, then the audience would move onto something else, like Final Fantasy, or eventually Kingdom Hearts. Spyro being light-hearted is one of the reasons he was as popular as he was, and why he's a gaming icon today. Nobody talks about LoS, because it tried to be serious, and in some places, it failed to do so. Spyro was basically the Mario or Zelda of the PS1. If he was darker, it wouldn't be like that.

And where the hell did Classic Spyro rely on slapstick and bad jokes? Honestly, I think LoS had more bad jokes with Sparx. In the old games, they tried to be clever with the writing, and it worked. In LoS, they just winged it and as a result, there were a good share of pretty bad jokes.

The point there was, any number of things could've happened in between that time that sets it up for a continuation. Besides which, I'm sure they could've come up with something. There's not much chance this Skylander will have anything to write home about, except maybe the technology.

Colors' dialogue and voice acting is cringe worthy. The gameplay's about pushing the analog stick forward, sometimes jumping (when you can see what you're supposed to be jumping to avoid, anyway), and there's too much 2.5D, which means the point of even having console Sonic games is almost gone. In these sections, the physics are impossible, and the double jumping mechanic is unnecessary and irritating. The only one on that list that was bad is Heroes. Heroes sucks, but the others have little to no problems in them. No bad camera, no bad stories, no bad controls (except in Unleashed), no bad concepts, no bad direction, and no bad music. I have played Enter the Dragonfly, and it's actually a better game then any of the other old Spyros. But, to be fair, I've never played LittleBigPlanet or deBlob. Never even heard of deBlob. I am talking on a larger scale then video games, I hope you realize, the point being that a lot of video games follow suit. Anything meant for kids so far that I've seen has bad jokes, and I guess slapstick is a lesser thing, but when it is used, it's nearly always bad, too.

Right, because you know exactly what would happen, anymore then I can know how Skylander will play. Old Spyro didn't have much slapstick, but it had a lot of bad jokes. Name one that wasn't bad, actually. I'd love to hear it, because I can't remember even one line in the old games that wasn't puke inducing.
#255 Posted: 12:35:08 30/03/2011
The point there was, any number of things could've happened in between that time that sets it up for a continuation. Besides which, I'm sure they could've come up with something. There's not much chance this Skylander will have anything to write home about, except maybe the technology.

Colors' dialogue and voice acting is cringe worthy. The gameplay's about pushing the analog stick forward, sometimes jumping (when you can see what you're supposed to be jumping to avoid, anyway), and there's too much 2.5D, which means the point of even having console Sonic games is almost gone. In these sections, the physics are impossible, and the double jumping mechanic is unnecessary and irritating. The only one on that list that was bad is Heroes. Heroes sucks, but the others have little to no problems in them. No bad camera, no bad stories, no bad controls (except in Unleashed), no bad concepts, no bad direction, and no bad music. I have played Enter the Dragonfly, and it's actually a better game then any of the other old Spyros. But, to be fair, I've never played LittleBigPlanet or deBlob. Never even heard of deBlob. I am talking on a larger scale then video games, I hope you realize, the point being that a lot of video games follow suit. Anything meant for kids so far that I've seen has bad jokes, and I guess slapstick is a lesser thing, but when it is used, it's nearly always bad, too.

Right, because you know exactly what would happen, anymore then I can know how Skylander will play. Old Spyro didn't have much slapstick, but it had a lot of bad jokes. Name one that wasn't bad, actually. I'd love to hear it, because I can't remember even one line in the old games that wasn't puke inducing.

No, there really wasn't any way to continue the story. It was wrapped up so tightly, they would have to make a massive plothole in order to do so. And don't you think DotD had enough plotholes already?

Sonic Colors having to tilt the control stick foward? No. That is what Black Knight was. And everybody wanted 2.5D, since it's so much better than the 3D Sonic games. But the moment they give it to you, you're not happy? Make up your damn mind.

So what you're telling me is that Sonic 06, Black Knight, and Shadow the Hedgehog are all better than Sonic Colors? Hell, freakin, no. Sonic Colors is the best console Sonic game since Sonic Adventure 2, and that's saying something, since Sonic Adventure 2 is one of the best games I've ever played. And Sonic Colors is great in terms of music. One of the best soundtracks in a Sonic game.

Voice acting cringe worthy? Why, because Ryan Drummond isn't Sonic? I personally think this guy is much better than both Ryan and Jason. Those two sounded so alike that I couldn't tell them apart.

Wait, WHAT? ETD is better than the Insomniac trilogy? What? I have absolutely lost all credit and respect for you. Have you even played the Insomniac trilogy? Did you play ETD? ETD is one of the most glitched, ****ed up games I've ever played. What game were you playing?

Well yeah kids stuff has bad jokes. Because kids find them funny. They are kid games. Are you a kid? No. Just ignore the damn jokes. And besides, LoS didn't have golden humor either.

No, I don't know exactly what would happen. But I'm taking into account on how badly LoS sold and how little the public paid attention to it. If it sold badly a few years ago, who was to say that it would sell any better back then.

And besides, you don't know either. You're acting like you know the games would've sold millions more if they were darker. You don't know it, I don't know it. But at least I have evidence to back up my theories.
#256 Posted: 13:04:38 30/03/2011
How? They could have incorporated ripto or gnasty back and then continued the classics?
Malefor didn't HAVE to kill the series.
#257 Posted: 13:48:19 30/03/2011
That would be creating a plothole, since if there was any other threats, they would've noted it.

And besides, after seeing what they did to Hunter, I don't want Ripto or Gnasty in there.

And it was stated that LoS was a trilogy, not a saga.
Akame Yellow Sparx Gems: 1584
#258 Posted: 13:51:06 30/03/2011
He didn't have to, but yes. Yes he did.

And besides Malefor had a Red rip-off design anyway. And the new game - I am excited but it looks... Uh, I'd prefer a reboot to the "new" concept designs.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#259 Posted: 14:10:43 30/03/2011

Legendofspyro, I can tell that you're just a LoS fanboy who is convinced by your own beliefs that the LoS being greater than the original trilogy, even though you never even played the Classic trilogy yourself, or only crave dark storylines. smilie

You obviously don't know the game concepts of a video game aimed for the younger audience too, and fail to realize that the original trilogy wasn't meant for a epic, dark atmosphere that you crave.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:19:57 30/03/2011 by Aura24
#260 Posted: 14:44:44 30/03/2011
It's fairly obvious now that legendofspyro is an LoS fanbrat.
#261 Posted: 15:26:55 30/03/2011
I know he is. I could tell by his username and his beliefs and other nonsense he's talking about here.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:30:17 30/03/2011 by Aura24
#262 Posted: 15:55:09 30/03/2011
The username kind told me something, but how he thinks Spyro being dark in the first place would've been a good thing and how ETD is better than the first 3 games really set me off and told me that he didn't play the first 3 games.
#263 Posted: 16:27:53 30/03/2011
Obviously he thinks it's a fact, when it's not.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#264 Posted: 17:00:39 30/03/2011
I know I'm a Classic Fan Goon, but there were a few things that I liked about The Legend of Spyro, one being the opening theme of the soundtrack, I liked how ANB started off, and the first level, and some other forest level which I can't remember the name of, and I enjoyed the boss level too. TEN I didn't like at all, DOTD however was slightly better, I liked the first three levels.

I just hope that with GOONLanders it will be much more fun, and less of the boredom that I found with the Legend of Spyro series.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#265 Posted: 17:23:54 30/03/2011
I like both LoS and Classic. But it's been so long since I've played the old games. D:
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#266 Posted: 07:33:08 31/03/2011
I like both LoS and Classic. But it's been so long since I've played the old games. D:

Oh no Yoko! That means you might not like the Classic Goonro anymore when you go back to him and say "Goonro? Can I play Classic Goonro instead?" And he will say "Urgh for Goonsake okay if you must" and then you'll play it and say "BUM!"
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#267 Posted: 12:58:28 31/03/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Oh no Yoko! That means you might not like the Classic Goonro anymore when you go back to him and say "Goonro? Can I play Classic Goonro instead?" And he will say "Urgh for Goonsake okay if you must" and then you'll play it and say "BUM!"

^EPIC WIN-LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smilie

PS: Misa played BUMro: Year of the DraGOON yesterday.
#268 Posted: 13:08:52 31/03/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

No. I just need to establish an online connection with the PSP, then get money on there so I can purchise the games just fine.
#269 Posted: 13:38:18 31/03/2011
In terms of preferred series...

Classics are cool...I mean, in YotD, its awesome skateboarding and pulling wicked moves (like the Gnasty Gnorc which I STILL don't know how to do, only pull it off and like HOLY CRAAAAAAAP! I Just got 2500 points!) I guess the biggest downside I have to blame is on the system I play it on.

I don't own a PSX (PlayStation), I own a PS2.
Although PS2s can play PSX games, PS2 memory cards are incompatible, and nobody sells PSX memory cards anymore (hell PS2 memory cards are vanishing from retail stores like Wal-Mart)

The classics are fun, but the inability to save is really annoying, and I can't be bothered half the time. I beat the game with all eggs and gems once...but not with all skill points. The time I beat it with all eggs and gems took me approximately 15 hours of straight playthrough.

I like LoS mainly cause of the storyline, it has an extremely strong storyline, and I like games with strong storylines...it also has a movie-like quality to its story and cutscenes that I like in video games. Also, I don't mind lighter moods, but I prefer more darker tones, OSTs better IMO (more realistic and less...electronic. Sounds more like movie OST than Genesis/Dreamcast music), and the ability to save plays a huge part of course. Also, I like collectables...one of my favorite parts of classics are its collectables...and my favorite part of DotD.
I could care less about design, but like realism, or at least attempted realism and better graphics.

This is just IMO smilie
#270 Posted: 00:35:03 01/04/2011
Heh. I've played the old games. I own 2 of them, actually. It isn't a fact that just because someone likes ETD better that they've never played the old games, because the old games aren't so good that they're better by default. As for Sonic, yeah Colors sucks, and yet I never asked for the 2.5D, because I never had a problem with the other 3D Sonics. Another Crash Mania here, it seems.
#271 Posted: 01:02:07 01/04/2011
I'm sorry, but I don't know what version of ETD you were playing. You are literally the first person I ever met that thought that glitched up game is better than the Insomniac trilogy. It honestly looks like it's your life goal to not like those games and that every other Spyro game is better, and that you also want to change the first 3 games into the way you want them, vs the way everybody loves them. Therefore, you are still an LoS fanbrat. Nothing is going to change that.

And most 3D Sonic games were mediocre at best. I was also asking for a good 2.5D Sonic game, and Sega delievered with Sonic Colors. It's a great game, and I gave it an honorable mention when listing the Top 10 Games of 2010 (Mario Galaxy 2 won). Again, I have no idea what version of Sonic 06 you were playing, since just like with Spyro here, it looks like you prefer a glitched game that is hated by everyone, over a perfectly working and fun game that is loved by almost everyone.
#272 Posted: 01:23:04 01/04/2011
Just a regular copy of the game. Act like an adult. Just say "I don't agree with you" and go on. Skip the fanbrat, fantard, etc. How, exactly, do you think that was a goal of mine? Go back in time and reinvent the old Spyro games? There's no way I'd be able to do that.

You're not the purveyor of mediocre. A game is only good or bad to an individual. There's no such thing as an undeniable bad game. I have so few glitches and things in Sonic 06, and it's easy for me to use its controls. I like its music, graphics, and story. So, naturally, I like the game. I don't care what everyone prefers or doesn't prefer. I prefer what I prefer, and everyone else is free to like what they like. But people don't do me the same courtesy. Get over it.
#273 Posted: 01:33:42 01/04/2011
Settle down legendofspyro your overreacting.
CAV was only stating his opinion.
#274 Posted: 01:39:09 01/04/2011
If he were just stating his opinion, he'd just tell me why he likes the old games more and go on. He's the one overreacting, telling me it's my life goal to not like the same games he does? Telling me it's my goal to magically go back in time and remake the old Spyro games. That sounds like an overreaction. I'm the one just stating my opinion, and man, it would be so nice to meet up with someone who disagrees with me who could just get over it and act maturely. Not someone who behaves like CAV is.
#275 Posted: 01:43:11 01/04/2011
By the way some of your earlier posts sounded, it sounded as though you were wanting more LoS games and calling them better. I must ask, have you played Classic? I'm also thinking you might have taken CAV a bit out of context.
#276 Posted: 01:48:55 01/04/2011
He's a Legend fanboy obviously. And from the looks of his posts, it looked like he never played the classics enough.
---
#277 Posted: 01:50:06 01/04/2011
I am wanting more LoS games, and I am calling them better. But the way CAV should've responded to that is not to call me names and state his opinions as solid fact. He should just accept that I don't agree and go on. I own two of the original Spyros. I sincerely, honestly, truly don't like them. I didn't not like them just to be weird, I didn't do it to make anyone angry, I didn't do it to start arguments, and I didn't do it just to be different. I did it because I really don't like them. Really. I don't think I took him out of context, though. He just posted that I'm a "fantard and nothing is going to change that". Yeah, like he's king of the world or something and he can just decide what I am. But, if you think I've taken him out of context, then can you tell me what context you think I should take him in? Honest question.
#278 Posted: 01:51:42 01/04/2011
I am wanting more LoS games, and I am calling them better. But the way CAV should've responded to that is not to call me names and state his opinions as solid fact. He should just accept that I don't agree and go on. I own two of the original Spyros. I sincerely, honestly, truly don't like them. I didn't not like them just to be weird, I didn't do it to make anyone angry, I didn't do it to start arguments, and I didn't do it just to be different. I did it because I really don't like them. Really. I don't think I took him out of context, though. He just posted that I'm a "fantard and nothing is going to change that". Yeah, like he's king of the world or something and he can just decide what I am. But, if you think I've taken him out of context, then can you tell me what context you think I should take him in? Honest question.

Well, you won't get anymore LoS games for yourself, Legend boy. Since the Spyro series has gone through another reboot, the LoS ended with DotD as the conclusion of the trilogy and universe.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:36 01/04/2011 by Aura24
#279 Posted: 01:55:05 01/04/2011
Quote: Aura24
He's a Legend fanboy obviously. And from the looks of his posts, it looked like he never played the classics enough.

Yeah, I agree with you.

LoS has been dumped by Acti, its gone, never to be seen again unless they decide to change it...which they won't. LoS wil continue only in fanfiction and fanart. Other than that, its gone. If you want more LoS games, talk to Acti about acquiring the rights, its probably not too expensive on account of Spyro's popularity, or lack thereof. I must ask, which two do you own? And why do you not like them. If you want respect, treat others with such.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:56:20 01/04/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#280 Posted: 01:55:16 01/04/2011
Oh, grow up, Aura.

Quote: spyrocynderfan7
LoS has been dumped by Acti, its gone, never to be seen again unless they decide to change it...which they won't. LoS wil continue only in fanfiction and fanart. Other than that, its gone. If you want more LoS games, talk to Acti about acquiring the rights, its probably not too expensive on account of Spyro's popularity, or lack thereof. I must ask, which two do you own? And why do you not like them. If you want respect, treat others with such.

I do treat others with such. I didn't come on calling users names because of what they like. Don't tell me I'm supposed to sit back and put with CAV and Aura. I'm not going to just sit back while they insult me and let it go. I also don't care enough about the Legend games to start a campaign to get them back. I have a life. I just came on a forum to talk about the Spyro series, and instead of doing that, I get called Legend boy (give me your best, Aura) and fantard. I own the first and Ripto's Rage. I've beaten the first game. I don't like them because they frustrate me and I have a hard time with the controls and camera.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:03 01/04/2011 by legendsofspyro
#281 Posted: 01:58:00 01/04/2011
I'm not the one that must "grow up".
Your the zealot who preaches damnation on Classics in favor of LoS.

In other words...your a LoS fanbrat.

As for CAV, stop flaming him. He was only stating an opinion.
#282 Posted: 01:58:22 01/04/2011
No, you are the one who needs to "grow up" and move on, legendofspyro. It's like your life of gaming resolves only around the Legend of Spyro trilogy.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:59:01 01/04/2011 by Aura24
#283 Posted: 02:00:07 01/04/2011
Grow up? This is coming from the guy that is accusing me of all people for treating my opinion like fact. I have called out so many people for that bull****. Try to read upon me more rather than making a judgement right away.

Just a regular copy of the game. Act like an adult. Just say "I don't agree with you" and go on. Skip the fanbrat, fantard, etc. How, exactly, do you think that was a goal of mine? Go back in time and reinvent the old Spyro games? There's no way I'd be able to do that.

You're not the purveyor of mediocre. A game is only good or bad to an individual. There's no such thing as an undeniable bad game. I have so few glitches and things in Sonic 06, and it's easy for me to use its controls. I like its music, graphics, and story. So, naturally, I like the game. I don't care what everyone prefers or doesn't prefer. I prefer what I prefer, and everyone else is free to like what they like. But people don't do me the same courtesy. Get over it.

Sorry, but last I checked, an adult came up with the term that I used on you. And yes it looks like a goal of yours to hate the original games, since I never saw you say something good without wanting to change something. You are taking me out of context.

No I'm not. However, when everyone universally pans a game, it usually means it's bad. And I played the game. Yes, the music is good, and the graphics are decent to this day. The story is plothole ridden (then again, what Sonic game isn't these days), and the gameplay is a glitched mess. And I wasn't bashing you for liking the game. I was just curious as to how.

If he were just stating his opinion, he'd just tell me why he likes the old games more and go on. He's the one overreacting, telling me it's my life goal to not like the same games he does? Telling me it's my goal to magically go back in time and remake the old Spyro games. That sounds like an overreaction. I'm the one just stating my opinion, and man, it would be so nice to meet up with someone who disagrees with me who could just get over it and act maturely. Not someone who behaves like CAV is.

I'm the one overreacting? Maybe. It depends on the person and what they call overreacting. I'm not really overreacting if you ask me, since I'm not yelling at you, using bad grammar, or getting pissed off at you. I'm just sitting here with a blank expression typing this message. I literally have no emotion at this point. So therefore, it's impossible for me to be overreacting. That's just how I see it.

You're telling everyone how the games would be so much better if the games were darker from the beginning. If you had the ability to go back in time and change that, wouldn't you?

So what you're telling me is that I'm acting like a whiny little ***** that cannot handle a different opinion? Sir, I've done that for so many years. You can ask just about everyone around here and ask if I'm mature or not, especially compared to those my age. And right now I'm reasoning with you, kinda like how I've been doing so the whole time. If I wasn't acting maturely, I'd be more like this:

Quote: Dumbass CAV
NO NO NO NO NO! MY OPINION IS RIGHT, NOBODY ELSES IS! OLD SPYRO IS TEH BEST EVAR EVEN THOUGH LOS IS PRETTY GOOD TOO! AND I HATE THE SKYLANDERS GAME BECAUSE SPYRO LOOK UGLY AND CYNDER ISN'T IN THE GAME WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tell me. Am I acting like that? No. Am I pissed at you? No. So how am I not acting mature. I accept your opinion. But does that mean I also cannot ask you why or how you think that way?

So far you have assumed that I'm immature just because I called you a fantard, which is something that has been declared upon so many other people before you, by people that are older than me (Razzek has found many people like you, and have made the same call). In other words, you're calling me immature and a ***** because of a term that I didn't even create, but used on you only because that's what you're showing me. Really dropped the ball there.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:01:39 01/04/2011 by CAV
#284 Posted: 02:01:42 01/04/2011
Quote: Aura24
No, you are the one who needs to "grow up" and move on, legendofspyro. It's like your life of gaming resolves only around the Legend of Spyro trilogy.

...Which is borderline obsessive legend IMO.

BTW, you have yet to answer my question.
#285 Posted: 02:04:19 01/04/2011
Oh, grow up, Aura.

Ooh, a threat coming from a Legend fanboy in denial...
---
#286 Posted: 02:05:09 01/04/2011
Oh, grow up, Aura.

I do treat others with such. I didn't come on calling users names because of what they like. Don't tell me I'm supposed to sit back and put with CAV and Aura. I'm not going to just sit back while they insult me and let it go. I also don't care enough about the Legend games to start a campaign to get them back. I have a life. I just came on a forum to talk about the Spyro series, and instead of doing that, I get called Legend boy (give me your best, Aura) and fantard. I own the first and Ripto's Rage. I've beaten the first game. I don't like them because they frustrate me and I have a hard time with the controls and camera.

Nobody has to grow up other than you. Aura didn't say anything that would make it look like she has to grow up.

Well guess what? It's a term used to describe people that are obsessive of LoS, which includes you. Don't blame us for your own obsessions.

You don't want to start a campaign and get them back, but you want them back. How does that work?

Just because you have the first 2 Spyro games doesn't mean that you're not an LoS fantard.

The controls are ridiculously simple. I don't get how they're hard for you.
#287 Posted: 02:08:34 01/04/2011
Legend, your in a losing battle.
I used to be an LoS fantard, hell, I STILL am at times.
But if you want to survive and be respected on here, you must learn to respect others and accept other opinions.

All you are doing is digging a deeper grave for yourself.
#288 Posted: 02:10:38 01/04/2011
@Aura I didn't insult and call names. You did. I have better things to do then Spyro games. I just stated my unconventional opinion about the games. You and your fellow classic fans are the ones who got all freaked out about it.

@spyrocynerfan7 I didn't mean you. I preached no damnation, I simply said I don't like the old games. That isn't a crime, and it doesn't justify the way you've all reacted.

@CAV An adult came up with it? It's still childish and not a very adult way to handle the situation. It doesn't matter if I say something good abotu the old games. I'm allowed to have my opinion of them, no matter how different it is from yours. You didn't just get curious and ask me how, you called me fantard and fanbrat. Duh. That's obviously an overreaction to someone who simply said they liked a different game then you. I probably would, but since I don't, and to be honest, I don't really care THAT MUCH about the video games, so it's a moot point. Since I never called names, I didn't say you were an anything. And talk about dealing with people who have different opinions. I like SONIC 06. That's a waaaay different opinion. You haven't been reasonable at all. You've just overreacted and now you seem to be backpedaling. You can ask me how or why I think that way, but that isn't what you did. You insulted me and then looked at me cross-eyed for responding to it. It doesn't matter if you invented the term, or who else has been called that. What matters in this situation here is that you called me that, and then expected me to just shut up and take it. Which I won't. I've not showed you anything.
#289 Posted: 02:11:06 01/04/2011
I was also technically one.

And it's not that he's not respecting the opinions of others. He hasn't really shown disrespect to the opinions. But as of now, he's just accusing things, and calling two people immature when they're actually two of the most mature people on the entire site, if not the entire fandom. /gloat
#290 Posted: 02:14:41 01/04/2011
@Aura Can't roll my eyes hard enough.

@spyrocynderfan7 You'd be surprised. I happily held an entire website hostage once... I did answer you're question. I've been perfectly respectful of your opinions. You're the ones not accepting mine.

@CAV She. Called. Me. Legendboy. She should've just been accepting of my opinion. None of you are accepting my opinion. I'm also not the obsessive about the games. I hardly play them. I just like them better then the old games. Jesus... I just wish they would come back. It isn't that big a deal to me. The controls are easy to understand, but they're hard to actually use.
#291 Posted: 02:15:04 01/04/2011
@CAV
I laughed.

Legend you need to settle down, we are not Classic Nazis or LoS fanbrats, we are merely trying to maintain a neutral standpoint here. Also, you need to grow up.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:17:14 01/04/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#292 Posted: 02:15:54 01/04/2011
@Aura I didn't insult and call names. You did. I have better things to do then Spyro games. I just stated my unconventional opinion about the games. You and your fellow classic fans are the ones who got all freaked out about it.

First of all, I'm not a Classic fan, I'm a fan of both Spyros equally. Second of all, I'm not the one trying to explain with beliefs that the LoS are better than the other Spyro games that were released before it.
---
#293 Posted: 02:16:42 01/04/2011
So am I, but you're all coming at me at the same time, so it's kinda hard. Just quit insulting me and start accepting my opinions If you have questions, ask them. Just don't be insulting about it.
#294 Posted: 02:17:32 01/04/2011
@aura Wait, so that's why you think you're justified to be so childish? You're not, no matter what you think.
#295 Posted: 02:18:56 01/04/2011
We weren't insulting you. You were the one who has been going around with your Legend fanatic beliefs and such. We were merely trying to calm you down and correct you.

And your obsessions for Legend is blinding your judgement and emotions...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:57 01/04/2011 by Aura24
#296 Posted: 02:21:44 01/04/2011
@aura You can't correct me, because there is nothing to correct. All you have to do is accept that I don't like the old Spyro games. Don't try to pretend your opinions are fact. I'm not saying my opinions are fact. I'm not as arrogant as you are. I didn't go around with any fanatic beliefs. All I said was I like the darker Spyro games better. That is all, and there is nothing wrong with that. If you're an equal Spyro fan, you should just be able to discuss with me what you like about the Legends and what you like about the other Spyro games. I'm not known for blowing up at people who don't agree with me like you have done here. You were insulting me, too.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:50 01/04/2011 by legendsofspyro
#297 Posted: 02:21:57 01/04/2011
Aura is being childish? How?

And yes, she called you an LoS fanbrat, like I did, like SCF7 did, and like many people would if they saw you right now. You're acting like we're a bunch of bullies that decided to pick one kid out.

And how can you like both Classic and LoS when you don't like the Classic games? You only like LoS.

@CAV An adult came up with it? It's still childish and not a very adult way to handle the situation. It doesn't matter if I say something good abotu the old games. I'm allowed to have my opinion of them, no matter how different it is from yours. You didn't just get curious and ask me how, you called me fantard and fanbrat. Duh. That's obviously an overreaction to someone who simply said they liked a different game then you. I probably would, but since I don't, and to be honest, I don't really care THAT MUCH about the video games, so it's a moot point. Since I never called names, I didn't say you were an anything. And talk about dealing with people who have different opinions. I like SONIC 06. That's a waaaay different opinion. You haven't been reasonable at all. You've just overreacted and now you seem to be backpedaling. You can ask me how or why I think that way, but that isn't what you did. You insulted me and then looked at me cross-eyed for responding to it. It doesn't matter if you invented the term, or who else has been called that. What matters in this situation here is that you called me that, and then expected me to just shut up and take it. Which I won't. I've not showed you anything.

Yes, an adult whom acts much more mature than a lot of people in this fandom, while at the same time is still a child at heart (somewhat). I consider her an idol of mine.

Yes you are allowed to have an opinion different than mine. That's a good thing. I'm happy you see that approach.

I didn't call you a fanbrat because you didn't like the original games. I called you a fanbrat because...............

1. You only seem to like LoS
2. You are upset that Skylanders isn't an LoS game
3. You are trying to make a excuse to continue the series, even though it would create a plothole
4. Your freakin username is Legendofspyro. That speaks volumes.

So no, it's not an overreaction of anything. It's just me, Aura, and SCF7 calling it like it is. And besides, how can I be angry that you like a different game than me when I like the exact same games? I like LoS. I like both incarnations of Spyro. So does Aura, and SCF7. All 3 of us like all versions of Spyro, with few exceptions. So you are assuming that I'm a Classic Loyalist that is apparently overreacting. You have both accusations wrong.

I haven't been reasonable? What? I'm backpedalling? How? You need to explain these things to me, because now you're just talking out of your ass.

I already listed the reasons why I called you a fanbrat, and as you can see, there are 2 people here that agree. You're not winning this fight, so don't act like you're high and mighty and that you're right and I'm wrong for apparently insulting you. If that insulted you, then the internet is not for you, since it's a term that has been branded on hundreds of people, and barely any of them take offense to it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:23:28 01/04/2011 by CAV
#298 Posted: 02:23:02 01/04/2011
@Aura Can't roll my eyes hard enough.

@spyrocynderfan7 You'd be surprised. 1)I happily held an entire website hostage once... 2)I did answer you're question. 3)I've been perfectly respectful of your opinions. You're the ones not accepting mine.

@CAV 4)She. Called. Me. Legendboy. She should've just been accepting of my opinion. None of you are accepting my opinion. 5)I'm also not the obsessive about the games. I hardly play them. I just like them better then the old games. Jesus... I just wish they would come back. It isn't that big a deal to me. The controls are easy to understand, but they're hard to actually use.

1) That's not something to gloat over, it paints you as a troll
2) I was ninja'd FYI
3) That is a blatant lie
4) Big deal, I know many more insulting terms than Legendboy
5) Could have fooled us
#299 Posted: 02:25:36 01/04/2011
@aura You can't correct me, because there is nothing to correct. All you have to do is accept that I don't like the old Spyro games. Don't try to pretend your opinions are fact. I'm not saying my opinions are fact. I'm not as arrogant as you are. I didn't go around with any fanatic beliefs. All I said was I like the darker Spyro games better. That is all, and there is nothing wrong with that. If you're an equal Spyro fan, you should just be able to discuss with me what you like about the Legends and what you like about the other Spyro games. I'm not known for blowing up at people who don't agree with me like you have done here. You were insulting me, too.

All I am hearing is a Legend fan being blinded by his obsessions with the LoS that it is controling his emotions. The fact that you never played the Classic Spyro games showed that you are merely judging the games only by watching videos of it, and not playing them yourself.

I like the Legend of Spyro too, but I don't go around telling everyone that is better than the Classic Spyro. Both Classic and Legend Spyro are equal in my opinion.
---
#300 Posted: 02:26:51 01/04/2011
@CAV None of those things make me a fanbrat. They make me a person who like the Legendary games better. That's all. It doesn't matter if I like every other Spyro game. I'm allowing other people to have their own opinions, which is more then you're doing. You're not callnig anything like it is either because you don't decide the truth. As I said, you're not the king of the world.

Here you go with the insults again. I don't care how many of them you are. What is wrong of you is to insult me. A lot of people react badly to being called names. Have you ever even been outside?
First | Previous | Page 6 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me