First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Create your own Skylanders character [CLOSED]
Smirf991 Green Sparx Gems: 441
#51 Posted: 22:25:31 05/04/2011
I know that. I am not taking it, Just editing it, sending it back to you (deleting it if not), and not posting. NOT distributing, selling, claiming, or anything like that.

*Sigh*
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#52 Posted: 22:26:35 05/04/2011
Alright then, you have my permission.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Smirf991 Green Sparx Gems: 441
#53 Posted: 22:27:40 05/04/2011
Thanks.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#54 Posted: 06:10:56 06/04/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
^IT'S GRANNY STRIFE!!! smilie
SHE HAS COME TO GIVE US COOKIES!!!smilie

Who??
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#55 Posted: 05:28:01 15/04/2011
@ Aura I'm sorry, but my eyes are bleeding *_*
#56 Posted: 05:35:22 15/04/2011
Quote: GamingMaster_76
@ Aura I'm sorry, but my eyes are bleeding *_*

Your eyes are too sensitive to the uniqueness of my fan character? :3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#57 Posted: 14:14:28 16/04/2011
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Here's something I like about Skylanders already! The huge diversity of character species will most likely ensure a wide array of uniqe and hopefully non rip off chacters.

That hope has already been crushed, unfortunately....

What makes you say that?

Tuula's alright, but the most unique fan character so far. IMO, She sounds similar to Classic Spyro with the whole not taking enemies seriously, and being sarcastic and such. I DO like Slime Blob though. IDK why. :/
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:21:38 16/04/2011 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#58 Posted: 14:26:07 16/04/2011
Here's something I like about Skylanders already! The huge diversity of character species will most likely ensure a wide array of uniqe and hopefully non rip off chacters.

That hope has already been crushed, unfortunately....

What makes you say that?

Tuula's alright, but the most unique fan character so far. IMO, She sounds similar to Classic Spyro with the whole not taking enemies seriously, and being sarcastic and such. I DO like Slime Blob though. IDK why. :/

Didn't you ask me this already?smilie

I just think most of the official characters are really generic, that's all. Even Spyro himself looks like a rejected Sonic character.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#59 Posted: 14:28:58 16/04/2011
Oh, I was reffering to non-rip off FAN characters! MEaning that they won't all imitate existing characters like they did with Cynder.
---
SpaceKase Green Sparx Gems: 255
#60 Posted: 02:02:15 18/04/2011
I, um...I'm totally insane, and I just came up with a bunch of designs/personalities for fancharacters that I'll probably never use. I'll spare you, though, and just give you one.
[User Posted Image]
Stone Edge
Species: Gargoyle
Element: Earth
Abilities: Gliding, Self-Healing (by turning to stone; this works better in the dark than during the daytime)
Primary Attack: Stone Throw
Secondary Attack: Claw Strike
Upgrades include: Earthquake, Landslide, Flight, Maul
Bio: Stone Edge is one gargoyle in a long bloodline of guardians, who have looked after the Ivory Castle for centuries. Her bloodline's customs dictate that the firstborn of the current guardian gets the job next. Luckily, she's the youngest out of a brood of three, so she doesn't have that kind of responsibility on her feathered withers. Which means that she's free to roam the Skylands as she pleases, and spread her own brand of chaos while she's at it; most of it will involve otherwise inexplicable earthquakes and large amounts of property damage.
Personality: As one might gather from her expression, Stone Edge is a mischievous, mean-spirited thing. Independent, snarky, prideful, sarcastic and more than a little selfish, she prefers to look out for herself, and will only help people if she thinks it will benefit her in any way. More often than not, she'd rather break things. This isn't to say that she's heartless; she does have a heart somewhere beneath her stony scales, but she'll be hard-pressed to ever show it to anyone.

I'm not sure if this is the design I want to stick with. Maybe I should have made her bipedal instead of quadrupedal. Maybe I shouldn't have given her a beak. I dunno, though...any suggestions?
---
None of your business, Sam.
#61 Posted: 04:44:28 18/04/2011
Nice. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#62 Posted: 20:16:49 19/04/2011
epic smilie gargoyles are awsome
SequoiaDragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3930
#63 Posted: 01:18:15 21/04/2011
You know what's funny? We don't even know all the characters that are actually going to be in the game yet. What if some of these showed up in there? smilie That'd be cool.
---
My book Harahpin is now on sale! smilie
#64 Posted: 01:23:15 21/04/2011
Yeah, that would be, though I doubt it— But they might look the same.
---
I draw stuff.
darkcynro Green Sparx Gems: 229
#65 Posted: 16:17:06 21/04/2011
my monster would be a black dragon named demos his element would be shadows and his weapon would be his claws
p.s. i dont have a pic for him yet sorry
---
may the ancestors watch over you, may they watch over us all
#66 Posted: 16:20:07 21/04/2011
Your Skylanders fan character has to have one of the elements from Skylanders, not the ones from Dawn of the Dragon, darkcynro.

The Skylander elements are Magic, Tech, Undead, Water, Life, Earth, Air, and Fire.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:25:18 21/04/2011 by Aura24
#67 Posted: 00:47:33 22/04/2011
Did you read the first post? You can add your own element to it if you want.
---
I draw stuff.
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#68 Posted: 01:37:06 22/04/2011
Name: Power Surge
Species: Electricity Beasts
Ability: Control machinery, destroy metal objects
Attacks: Lightning Strike, Zapping Slam, Shock Wave
Info: A storm came by and swept him away to Skylanders, where he met Spyro and the gang and learned of Kaos' plan. He joins Spyro and the gang to save the world.
Personality: Can get angry at times and is always saying good catch phrases. He loves to make a lot of energy and zap enemies to their doom.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:23:00 28/04/2011 by Fireball
#69 Posted: 11:59:23 22/04/2011
Nice character. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#70 Posted: 17:14:25 22/04/2011
Quote: Bolt
Did you read the first post? You can add your own element to it if you want.

Including the elements from DotD?
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#71 Posted: 18:29:59 22/04/2011
Quote: riverhippo
Also display what element it is. The 8 elements are Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Tech, Magic, Life, and Undead. You can create your own element if you want.

---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#72 Posted: 18:31:48 22/04/2011
Quote: Thunderdragon14
Quote: riverhippo
Also display what element it is. The 8 elements are Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Tech, Magic, Life, and Undead. You can create your own element if you want.

I know that Shadow isn't an element in Skylanders, it's an element from DotD. And it doesn't count..
---
#73 Posted: 20:25:58 22/04/2011
Why doesn't shadow count if the topic maker said you could add your own element?

Anyway, I did a little bio for a sparkle dog a while back, just for kicks and giggles. Maybe I'll polish that up and post it here. Beware though! Sparkle gods are known for being... over the top, to say the least...
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:30:19 22/04/2011 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#74 Posted: 20:28:36 22/04/2011
I noticed that Shadow was also an element from DotD, but I guess it could be a fan-made element for a fan character in Skylanders.
---
#75 Posted: 20:48:52 22/04/2011
There ya, go! It all works out.

Name: Musicah
Species: Half angel, half demon dog
Element: Magic
Description: (hold on to your hats, coz this Shiz be CRAZY!)
She has black fur covered in dark blue and purple patches that move across her body like nebulae in space. Her chest fur is separated from the rest of her body by silver edging, and shows distant stars, galaxies and planets in space; the image is always changing. Her tail fur changes to fit her mood, she has one feathered and one bat wing, her fir is covered in small silver dots, that twinkle like stars, and a glowing silver unicorn horn in her head.

Everything about her makes music! When she talks you can hear a heavenly choir in the BG,When she breathes out her nose it sounds like beautiful flute music, her footsteps sound like piano music, her heart sounds like a powerful drum beat, her whimpers/whines sound like violins and other string instruments, when she wags her tail it sounds like wooden wind chimes, when she pants it sounds like the shaking of tambourines and bells, her barks and growls sound like an electric guitar, the rustling of her fur sounds like the sweet music of bells, and when she thinks her brain sounds like synthesizer voices.

Powers: When she stomps on the ground the hearth opens up and her enemies fall into the crack, and her horn can fire a heavenly lazer beam, incinerating almost anything. She can spit lightning, send out powerful sound waves with her bark, and freeze her enemies flesh with her tail fur.

Okay okay, settle down, don't flame! I realize how rediculous she is; that's the point! Don't flame me telling me she's over powered or just stupid because I know. If anything, just laugh at how insane this character is, because really, that's all I can do when I think of her! smilie
Enjoy; I might give her a story/ personality later, but I doubt it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:49:32 22/04/2011 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#76 Posted: 21:38:22 22/04/2011
I don't think she is ridiculous, I actually love her! Her design is awesome, I'm interested in space which makes me like it more and I love how her every movement has some sort of music to it, I'm actually really into this show called Freefonix at the moment and it has a lot to do with music.
I just love her! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#77 Posted: 01:09:35 23/04/2011
Well thank you smilie
---
SpaceKase Green Sparx Gems: 255
#78 Posted: 05:18:17 24/04/2011
Thanks, Bolt and Spyrocrash. smilie

Haha! That's awesome, NEW_SpyroLUVA. You've got a great sense of humor. Think you'll make an image of her?
---
None of your business, Sam.
#79 Posted: 13:05:54 24/04/2011
Oh I don't know; I'm not so good at art, and I have no scanner so if I did draw it I'd have to color it on the computer using the manual scanning method I invented. That would be very hard given I'll I've got in the way of art programs I know how to use is MS paint. She's got an elaborate design, so before i could draw her, I'd have to learn more about different light and shadign effects and how to use GIMP. :/
---
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#80 Posted: 01:29:28 29/04/2011
name: Toxin
species: two headed dragon.
Powers:fire(green not red/orange) tail smash, fly, horn bash.

Origin: Toxin came from dragons unlike spyro, the feather, water, and black dragon,. he race had acid mixed with their bloodstream so the breath acid fire.

The Kaoitic Attack: Toxin was just messing with sheep until he was takin out of his home. At first the skylanders didn't think he was serious about being a hero but, they release he not always a jokester and gives a good meaning to phrase: TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN 1
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:10:22 29/04/2011 by spyrocrash
#81 Posted: 23:30:09 20/05/2011
Cool character, spyrocrash! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me