darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Breaking the mind of a Classic Loyalist
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Breaking the mind of a Classic Loyalist [CLOSED]
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#51 Posted: 22:57:27 24/02/2011
I can post where I want to, there is not rule against it :]
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#52 Posted: 23:01:42 24/02/2011
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

Hmm. . . So can everyone else then, and as such post what they feel to be valid, important, or justified (or not). Whether or not they are aware of the consequences of said post is a different manner all together, but still accountable for the post from the start.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#53 Posted: 23:08:05 24/02/2011
It's a public forum, deal with it
#54 Posted: 23:12:37 24/02/2011
Oh but of course, I have my methods, and I'm sure you have yours.
---
My Gallery
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#55 Posted: 23:28:23 24/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

Ok, but if you don't like this topic then why are you posting in it? If there's a topic I don't like I wouldn't post in it. It doesn't make any sense. Honestly, I agree with Razz. If you're going to give us advice, at least keep true to it, because it's making look like you can do it, but we can't.
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#56 Posted: 23:43:08 24/02/2011
This topic had arguments coming from the start. This is why you shouldn't post words against Spyro.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#57 Posted: 00:02:52 25/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I wasn't speaking against Spyro. What told you that?

EDIT: 2 more responses:

Quote: stevemacqwark
Activision makes the decisions on how games should be made so therefore it's entirely their fault.

I have no hope to see a new GOOD Spyro game ever again unless Sony steps in.

Quote: CAV
No they don't. They say "we want a Spyro game that will be revolutionary". From there, it's all on the developer.

Sony doesn't own Spyro. So you're out of luck my friend.

And you still have yet to address a single point I made.

Quote: InsomD
''Design doesn't do that. Personality is what makes you like a character. Not the design. That's like loving someone for their looks. It's very shallow.''

I believe that I said voice acting as well as design. I think that people look for both personality and looks when it comes to characters. This is also true for love.

''Yeah, back then that was a lot. And I recall people complaining.''

Were you referring to the Mario design here? How would you know? You weren't around back then.

''A good story, yes. The story is being made by the people that made Toy Story. I highly doubt they can make a crap story. And once again, story isn't neccessary. Mario doesn't have a story, but it still manages to be a fantastic series of games.''

Well, there's always a first for everything but you're right there's a good chance that it will have a decent story.

To you and me, no but not to everyone. People actually like games because of the story. Mario does have a story, just not as in depth as others.

''Notice how all of the hate and the wars for LoS didn't start until Dawn of the Dragon was released. Prior to that, nearly everyone loved the series. And several Classic fans still do. So technically, I'm not making things up.''

No I didn't notice but I am pretty sure that many people disliked LoS from the start. Several Classic fans do, several don't.

''Sonic 06 according to Sega themselves was suppose to be a reboot of the franchise. Does the design HAVE to be different just to be a reboot? Are you really that shallow?''

''The term reboot, in media dealing with serial fiction, means to discard much or even all previous continuity in the series and start anew with fresh ideas.''

Design looks the same AND GAMEPLAY looks the same. I said that before. I never just mentioned design.

But if Sega said so, then fine.

''Wait. How can the gameplay be so close to the Classic games, and still not be a Classic games? Because of the damn design? Are you kidding me??''

What? When I said it's been the closest to the Classics, I didn't mean it is very close. It still doesn't resemble the classics. It just looks like a standard platformer with Spyro in it.

''Ok, so it resembles the classic R&C games in terms of the design, even though the gameplay is different? You are seriously that shallow? I can't believe it.''

Even though I said in a different direction there is some resemblance in gameplay too (I should have said that before). Gadgets, breaking crates, collecting bolts, platforming, swingshots. Very familiar.

All I said was, I was okay with it. It will not be better than the other Ratchet games.

VA is a part of personality, so yeah it does matter. Design doesn't matter THAT much to the point that someone can deem the entire game sucks before they even play it.

Were you?

Glad we agree on something.

To me, gameplay makes the game. A fantastic story is great and makes the game better, but it's useless of the gameplay is broken in the first place.

Yes, you had several people that didn't like LoS. But a lot of those people grew to love it, until DotD. LoS is love it or hate it. But a lot of Classic fans loved it up until DotD. Also note that with DotD, the developers listened to the fans, and got suggestions from them. They followed what the fans wanted. But look what happened. Toys For Bob is actually making a smart move by not listening to the fans. You don't want another DotD do you?

They do. I don't know. From there, I'm just following Sega's word.

It's impossible to be exactly like the Classics. Like I said, the only way that can happen is if Insomniac developed the games. And they stated that they don't want to.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:46 25/02/2011 by CAV
#58 Posted: 20:28:30 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
More responses.

Pfft. Ignorant fool.

How am I being the ignorant fool? I'm not the the one screaming "You fail!" to anyone that likes the design. Nor am I the one that's avoiding a point.

You want a valid point THAT badly? Fine! Skylanders' use of small toys with "brains" even though they are made from plastic and in no way carry any real data. Even if they do there's no guarantee it would be innovative since some of Activision's other titles are low-budget and go directly to the bargain bin (film licenses and a few guitar hero games).
This wouldn't be the first time Activision commissioned something gimmicky. Remember that awful motion sensing board in tony hawks ride and shred rather than what made Pro Skater popular in the first place? Remember how horribly they failed? Remember how this killed the Tony Hawks franchise? Whenever Skylanders is released, I doubt children would be bothered to get something as gimmicky. That fad is 10 years out of date.
The game has 32 characters? Why 32? I don't remember 32 characters. Aside Spyro, there was Sparx, Gnasty Gorc, Elora, Hunter, the professor, Zoe, Ripto, Gulp, Crush, Moneybags, Bianca, the Sorceress, Sheila, Sgt. Byrd, Bently, Agent 9 but if Skylanders is based on the original series then why aren't all in it? Who are all these rejects? I never saw them in a Spyro game before.
Speaking of rejects, that goblin Spyro is based off REJECTED design in favour for the one we know and love. Why do you think Insomniac chose the final design that looks like a dragon? What I'm seeing in Skylanders is not a dragon.
Your still forgetting Activision only publishes **** games now such as the horrendous Call of Duty and their dreadful Spiderman games. As long as a greedy asshole like Bobby Kotick is in charge, no game released by Activison will ever be good and Skylanders is no exception.
As for music, Spyro had Stewart Copeland who helped made a unique fantasy theme with a bit of rock on the side. I don't anything about Zimmer but if Spyro had to get a new composer, let it be Daisuke Ishiwatari (Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Hard Corps Uprising)

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY MAKING SENSE.

They actually work like USB flash drives. They contain the same kind of chip. So technically, the toys are flash drives.

Activision didn't make the Tony Hawk Ride board. I would be happy if they did because then I can pin all the blame on them, but they didn't make the board. Neversoft did. Activision didn't kill Tony Hawk. Neversoft did by not knowing how to make a proper board.

You are aware that the game is a reboot? Therefore, Spyro is the only character returning in the series. If you read the plot summary, you would know that each of the 32 characters come from different universes.

Dude, dragons aren't real. Therefore, anyone can make a design of one in any way they choose. It doesn't HAVE to follow a template other than the fact that it has wings.

So because Kotick is a greedy bastard, every game from Activision is going to suck? What sense does that make? It's not like he's developing the games himself. Like you said, Activision only publishes them. If a game sucks or not is completely on the developer.

And I'm not forgetting anything. I think Call of Duty, Prototype, War For Cybertron, Goldeneye, and a few other games to be fantastic. If you think all of their games are crap, then that's fine. But don't blame Activision when all they do is slap their name on the final product. Blame the developers if you think a game sucks.

Ah. There's the problem. You don't know Hans Zimmer's music. So then why are you saying "**** ZIMMER"? If you want an few examples of his work, look at the soundtracks for The Lion King, Modern Warfare 2, The Dark Knight, and Inception.

I'm glad you finally decided to address the points I made. Calling me ignorant when you were being ingorant yourself isn't how you win an argument.

This was a waste of time. You'll when the game gets a 1/10. I wish Activision would just die! They are a plague to the gaming industry. Exploiting dull games that can never hold a candle to the real iconic classics EVERY SINGLE YEAR! Bobby Kotick even said he wants to take the fun out of making games. Do yourself a favour, play the PS1 Spyro games, Final Fantasy XIII, BlazBlue, Super Mario Galaxy or CTR: Crash Team Racing and see what your missing out.

What's a waste of time is you flaming people that like the design.

The game won't get a 1/10. The game could be bad, but it's a garentee that it won't get a 1/10. It could get a 3/10, but a 1/10 is out of the question.

Activision isn't a plague. They are greedy bastards yes, but they aren't the plague. Sega is.

Can I get proof that Kotick said that? Because it looks to me like you're blowing smoke out of you ass.

Funny how you mention those games when I have EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#59 Posted: 20:42:33 26/02/2011
Why do we always have to deal with ungrateful b******s every single ******g day of our lives?
#60 Posted: 20:45:58 26/02/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7
Why do we always have to deal with ungrateful b******s every single ******g day of our lives?

Life would be too easy otherwise. Oh, and welcome to Earth, enjoy sharing your life with people like Steve.
---
My Gallery
#61 Posted: 20:59:06 26/02/2011
I'm more talking about trolls. People who decide to create flame topics against others because they don't like them. A flame topic was created against me, and the people on there are ridiculous. Mad at me because I closed a topic they were trolling.
#62 Posted: 21:02:57 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
He posted something here, stating that he wants the "TRUE Spyro 4". I commented. See the conversation here: http://stevemacqwark.deviantar...ction-198285523

It's sad that he called me an idiot for liking the design. He just proved me right.
#63 Posted: 21:05:04 26/02/2011
Spyro 4? What does that mean?

Classics were a trilogy too right?

EDIT: oh god...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:50 26/02/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#64 Posted: 21:05:48 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes. But apparently he's hoping for a Spyro 4, even though I've already told him that Insomniac doesn't want anything to do with the franchise.
#65 Posted: 21:09:23 26/02/2011
It seems everything and everyone is in a state of uproar right now. There seems to be no such thing as neutrality anymore.
#66 Posted: 21:18:21 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
^"Neutrality means that you don't really care, because the struggle goes on even when you're not there. Blind and unaware."

-Collapse by Rise Against
#67 Posted: 21:22:38 26/02/2011
^yeah.

Someone is always on one side of the war or the other. For SSA, even people who claim neutrality are on some side. You have pro-SSA (which I am), anti-SSA (which I'm not), and "on the fence" (Brawler, and old Spyro I think).

EDIT: Well, with the exception of people who don't know about the game.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:23:48 26/02/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#68 Posted: 21:24:11 26/02/2011
I'm more talking about trolls. People who decide to create flame topics against others because they don't like them. A flame topic was created against me, and the people on there are ridiculous. Mad at me because I closed a topic they were trolling.

Ah. . . well here are the "rules" of the internet for ya, especially rules 14, 18 and 19:

14. Do not argue with trolls - it means they win.
18. Anything that can be labeled can be hated.
19. The more you hate it the stronger it gets.

Perhaps those might give you some sort of edge the next time you encounter a troll.

So, with these "rules" in mind, the more Steve hates something the stronger it gets. In other words, and going with that logic, it would appear that Steve or any other troll for that manner is careening straight into a concrete wall. smilie *shrugs*

Irony can be pretty harsh at times.
---
My Gallery
#69 Posted: 21:27:44 26/02/2011
Who is Steve?
#70 Posted: 21:29:33 26/02/2011
Who is Steve?

Steve, if I'm not mistaken, is the user that CAV is talking to on Deviant Art. Pretty much, Steve is the unaware special guest, and main reason, for this thread.
---
My Gallery
#71 Posted: 21:31:32 26/02/2011
Quote: Zackeio
Who is Steve?

Steve, if I'm not mistaken, is the user that CAV is talking to on Deviant Art. Pretty much, Steve is the unaware special guest, and main reason, for this thread.

^
Ah, kay.
#72 Posted: 21:35:11 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
So, with these "rules" in mind, the more Steve hates something the stronger it gets. In other words, and going with that logic, it would appear that Steve or any other troll for that manner is careening straight into a concrete wall. smilie *shrugs*

Steve isn't a troll. He's being dead serious.
#73 Posted: 21:36:59 26/02/2011

So stevie is just your average, blind, and ignorant fool?
#74 Posted: 21:41:37 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator

Yeah. And it's sad that he won't listen to reason.

Well, slowly he's calming down. Just click the link to the topic I gave, because I'm too busy to quote everything being said.
#75 Posted: 21:44:43 26/02/2011

Quite stubborn as well.

Still Rule 18 and 19 are still in effect here. Personally, I think he's just really upset at how Spyro has been changed so much from the Insomniac games, and simply refuses to let it go. It would appear that Steve would rather have is childhood rekindled rather it be piled drive into the dirt until it becomes a bloody plump.

To be honest, I really don't know what he's feeling but it seems that he is finding SSA to be exceedingly execrable. smilie
---
My Gallery
#76 Posted: 21:51:03 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
^Yes, but:

1. He doesn't seem to understand that Inosmniac wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.

2. Skylanders is a step to something bigger.

3. Apparently EVERYTHING from Activision is crap.

4. Flaming people for liking the design is not the proper way to act, and he should know this.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#77 Posted: 21:55:24 26/02/2011
Well without trolls we wouldn't appreciate the better behaved people.
Besides it's rather fun to read smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#78 Posted: 22:01:33 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Byrn
Well without trolls we wouldn't appreciate the better behaved people.
Besides it's rather fun to read smilie

Yes but at least there would be order, and you wouldn't have the butthurt crybabies that whine about trolls.
#79 Posted: 22:12:56 26/02/2011
^Yes, but:

1. He doesn't seem to understand that Insomniac wants nothing to do with the franchise anymore.

I can feel for him on that one. Sometimes I wish that Insomniac would reconsider making another Spyro game for old time's sake. But sometimes a different developer can out do the original. This is rare with today's standards, but there are some sparse good examples, IMO anyway, of this.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, is. . . well, actually good in my books. I was always turned off by MLP until now. Lauren Faust has done some good things with this IP and I like how she's doing it. The same can go with Pokemon: Best Wishes. Personally I found Diamond and Pearl to be: MEEEEEHHHH. But this one is keeping me entertained.

However, with that logic, Steve's taste in what he wants in Spyro is completely different then anyone else combined.

Quote:
2. Skylanders is a step to something bigger.

Well, that might be true, and that might not be. Sometimes bigger isn't always better, but one has to give credit for trying to find new land - so to speak. Lewis and Clark did it, and look what they found. SSA is not going to have a smooth ride into finding new fans, that's for sure.

If what you mean by bigger is in Activision making an "actual Spyro game", again that's IF they hold true to their word.

Quote:
3. Apparently EVERYTHING from Activision is crap.

Well apparently he doesn't like Activision smilie . Again, I concede to that, I don't like how they handle things, and I bet that's why Steve is so upset. I can assume that Activision is like the devil, to Steve, and the Devil has taken his childhood away from him, and there's nothing that he can do about it besides going on a tantrum. However, if he really wants to put the hurt on Activision, then instead whining about it, he should endure the struggles of being a game developer and make games, under the table so to speak, and persuade or lure all of Activison's fans away from them by giving them something else more alluring.

That or don't buy anything from Activision. smilie

Quote:
4. Flaming people for liking the design is not the proper way to act, and he should know this.

Should know, is not the same as, showing what they know. One's age does not factor into one's maturity. I've seen some pretty old people act like a 5 year old just because something didn't go their way. People can loose their control under certain circumstances. Some people have better experience maintaining their control than others. In this case, Activision has unknowingly pushed Steve's buttons and this is the result.
---
My Gallery
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#80 Posted: 22:19:33 26/02/2011
Maybe Steve only owns a PSX. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#81 Posted: 22:37:00 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I can feel for him on that one. Sometimes I wish that Insomniac would reconsider making another Spyro game for old time's sake. But sometimes a different developer can out do the original. This is rare with today's standards, but there are some sparse good examples, IMO anyway, of this.

Well, that might be true, and that might not be. Sometimes bigger isn't always better, but one has to give credit for trying to find new land - so to speak. Lewis and Clark did it, and look what they found. SSA is not going to have a smooth ride into finding new fans, that's for sure.

If what you mean by bigger is in Activision making an "actual Spyro game", again that's IF they hold true to their word.

Well apparently he doesn't like Activision smilie . Again, I concede to that, I don't like how they handle things, and I bet that's why Steve is so upset. I can assume that Activision is like the devil, to Steve, and the Devil has taken his childhood away from him, and there's nothing that he can do about it besides going on a tantrum. However, if he really wants to put the hurt on Activision, then instead whining about it, he should endure the struggles of being a game developer and make games, under the table so to speak, and persuade or lure all of Activison's fans away from them by giving them something else more alluring.

That or don't buy anything from Activision. smilie

Should know, is not the same as, showing what they know. One's age does not factor into one's maturity. I've seen some pretty old people act like a 5 year old just because something didn't go their way. People can loose their control under certain circumstances. Some people have better experience maintaining their control than others. In this case, Activision has unknowingly pushed Steve's buttons and this is the result.

I wish Insomniac gave it another go too. But it's nice to see that a developer actually gives a **** about the franchise to the point that they take 2 years to make it.

They would make something bigger if the game sells well. They will think "we should have a full-blown Spryo game". But again, that's only if the game sells well.

I hate Activision's business tactics of milking franchises and letting other franchises rot away. And while I wish I could boycott their games, a large amount of them are great games that I love to play. Goldeneye, War For Cybertron, CoD, Spiderman, etc. I doubt he finds all of the games to be terrible.

I know age doesn't effect maturity, but if he's as old as I think he is, he should at least know how to act. Calling me an idiot just because I like the design isn't the way to act. Regardless of how mature he is, he should know that.
#82 Posted: 22:44:53 26/02/2011
smilie Hmm, whether or not he knows how to act, it would appear that he refuses to act in that manner to anyone who shows any like towards SSA. Its a small vendetta if you will.

However, mind if I ask you something: Why did you confront this guy to begin with? Out of anything he seems beyond persuasion, and learning the hard way would probably be best for him.
---
My Gallery
#83 Posted: 22:47:08 26/02/2011
Yeah, now that I think about it, this game has been in the works since the beginning of '09 seeing as DotD came out in late '08. Perhaps the gameplay will be just what the Dr. Mario ordered. *crosses fingers and toes* <.<;
---
#84 Posted: 23:01:24 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
smilie Hmm, whether or not he knows how to act, it would appear that he refuses to act in that manner to anyone who shows any like towards SSA. Its a small vendetta if you will.

However, mind if I ask you something: Why did you confront this guy to begin with? Out of anything he seems beyond persuasion, and learning the hard way would probably be best for him.

He's actually started to calm down. He's acting sane for the first time.

Because if I see ignorance and I don't do anything about it, it ends up eating me alive and keeping me up at night. Ignorance is a pet peeve of mine, and a really bad one at that.
#85 Posted: 23:07:39 26/02/2011

He's actually started to calm down. He's acting sane for the first time.

Because if I see ignorance and I don't do anything about it, it ends up eating me alive and keeping me up at night. Ignorance is a pet peeve of mine, and a really bad one at that.

Lol! Well as the saying goes:

Ignorance is the root of all evil

Try not to get too over zealous now, ok? smilie
---
My Gallery
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:37 26/02/2011 by Zackeio
#86 Posted: 23:14:14 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Try not to get too over zealous now, ok? smilie

I try not to. But like I said, it eats me alive. He warranted a response, because of his ignorance, and becuase of his flaming of other users.
#87 Posted: 23:24:32 26/02/2011
He'll burn out eventually. You said it yourself, he's calmer now.
---
My Gallery
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:24:51 26/02/2011 by Zackeio
#88 Posted: 23:29:16 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator

He claims he'll wait for reviews. Glad to see I got through to him.
#89 Posted: 00:40:15 27/02/2011

He claims he'll wait for reviews. Glad to see I got through to him.

SCORE ONE FOR THE... *shot* x.x;
---
#90 Posted: 01:33:26 27/02/2011
Wow, I missed quirw a bit.
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#91 Posted: 02:35:46 27/02/2011
Why is everyone making such a fuss over this game? I mean really, it is just a game. Calm down people.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#92 Posted: 02:38:31 27/02/2011
Quote: crazyspyrofan
Why is everyone making such a fuss over this game? I mean really, it is just a game. Calm down people.

Yeah, but Spyro has been a part of their childhood and it's hard to let it go and see it change. To me, I don't really mind if Spyro looks different instead of the design others are so used to.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#93 Posted: 02:55:41 27/02/2011
Quote: Aura24

Yeah, but Spyro has been a part of their childhood and it's hard to let it go and see it change. To me, I don't really mind if Spyro looks different instead of the design others are so used to.

I understand, Spyro has been a part of my childhood too, but designs aren't a big deal for me. To be honest, I'm not really interested in this game yet but I won't judge it untill I see more.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#94 Posted: 04:22:17 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Spyro is a huge reason why I'm into gaming today, and I don't mind the design. I actually like it.
#95 Posted: 04:45:09 27/02/2011
The design was icky looking but I realize the game is still in production so the graphics will be needing some fine-tuning before release. <.<;
---
Dragons4ever45 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#96 Posted: 06:46:48 27/02/2011
Man I just want to slap Steve right across the ******* face.

It is a good thing I don't have a deviantart account because when he called CAV a idiot.
I wanted to say something, that would likley get me banned from that site.
---
The time of retribution is at hand, Do not deny the feverish void, Destruction and disorder will purge the mortal realms - Chaos
#97 Posted: 15:22:58 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Now the bigger problem lies in SpyroFanatic on this very site. He actually said you would have to pay 3k for all of the figures, plus 800 for shipping, and 300 to activate each toy. smilie

Seriously though, SF is avoiding a PM that I sent him a week ago asking why he hated the game, and why he put "RIP Spyro" in his signature, which I wish he would remove since it can be insulting to anyone that likes the game. He's just being a coward that's afraid to speak to me.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#98 Posted: 15:25:00 27/02/2011
What's bugging me more is the way Aura keeps calling him SonicFanatic...is she mixing him up with me or what!? O__O

Seriously, it's been eating at me for ages!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#99 Posted: 15:26:43 27/02/2011
I noticed that, I think it's quite funny! smilie
#100 Posted: 17:02:43 27/02/2011
Quote: Aura24

I understand, Spyro has been a part of my childhood too, but designs aren't a big deal for me. To be honest, I'm not really interested in this game yet but I won't judge it untill I see more.

^This!
First | Page 2 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me