darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > No Cynder in Skylands: Spyro's Adventure
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
No Cynder in Skylands: Spyro's Adventure [CLOSED]
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#201 Posted: 04:40:37 28/06/2011
Once again, they could still be in the game's levels.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#202 Posted: 04:41:14 28/06/2011
And again, Skylanders is a reboot, which means it has nothing to do with the Classic series nor the Legend series.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#203 Posted: 04:44:11 28/06/2011
I find it very annoying how you keep repeating yourself every time. You say the same thing to me and everyone whenever we post on this forum.
---
#204 Posted: 04:47:11 28/06/2011
Well Skylanders IS a reboot, yet some fans don't know the qualities of one and how it affects game franchises.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#205 Posted: 04:48:18 28/06/2011
Well, you don't have to repeat yourself.
---
#206 Posted: 04:50:37 28/06/2011
Some people will repeat themselves, Fireball. I'm not the only one here who does.
---
#207 Posted: 04:51:50 28/06/2011
Yeah, I know that. I just find it very annoying.
---
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#208 Posted: 07:28:06 28/06/2011
^well, if you don't pay attention the first time sometimes it's sometimes neccessary to have to repeat yourself..

also I don't think Cynder will be returning though since it is a reboot of the series. I actually don't think that any of the old characters will be. just Spyro probably.smilie
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#209 Posted: 11:44:00 28/06/2011
A fusion universe would be better

I'm literally thinking that Volt and the professor would get on quite well with each other, doing experiments and blabbering on.

Legend Hunter doing skill shots with flame slinger or stealth elf while Classic just goes "Pft"
Kittykat33 Green Sparx Gems: 103
#210 Posted: 14:42:31 28/06/2011
Maybe the new characters they make will be good still. Just because the old ones aren't there doesn't mean the new ones are terrible.
---
What do you call a dog with no legs? Doesn't matter what you call him, he isn't going to come.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#211 Posted: 22:02:38 28/06/2011
''cynder and everyone else is not here asdfasdfasdf i need to make a topic about this and complain i will NEVER buy this game aaaaa >:I''

this is what i see everywhere. cant you people just accept that she will NOT be here? also, it might be cool with something new rather than having the same all over again. just saying :l
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#212 Posted: 02:31:09 29/06/2011
No, more cheesed that i have not seen my dragonfly anywhere
#213 Posted: 19:48:13 29/06/2011
I think the new characters will be just as good. Hey, maybe when they make a totally new Spyro game again everyone will be complaining about not having the SKYLANDER characters in the new game.
---
What do you call a dog with no legs? Doesn't matter what you call him, he isn't going to come.
#214 Posted: 19:51:37 29/06/2011
Exactly. smilie
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#215 Posted: 00:48:43 02/07/2011
I personally think it's a good idea not to add Cynder. If they added her in, she would just outshine the other characters, again. Skylanders doesn't need a mary-sue with a large chest.

However, I do believe they should have added Sparx. It was a wrong move to take him out. A Spyro game without Sparx is like a peanut butter jelly sandwich without the peanut butter. It's just not right now matter how you look at it.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#216 Posted: 12:22:38 02/07/2011
You do think they can just Change her character DarkCynder....Infact change it to something accepted by at least some of the fan-base.

Lets take Legend Spyro, classic spyro was changed and turned into Frodo Baggins (irony), Does that mean we all hate Spyro? NO
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#217 Posted: 12:31:52 02/07/2011
Cynder never outshined anyone to me. At the start of DotD, Hunter was more in the spotlight than she was, if you ask me......and her chest isn't that large...even so, she's a dragon, she doesn't even have "bewbs"...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#218 Posted: 13:01:18 02/07/2011
Why are we now talking about Cynder's chest?
And I agree with sonicbrawler182. To me, it was great to be able to play as Cynder, though I agree that Spyro had to share more of the spotlight in this game, but she didn't seem to outshine him.
---
#219 Posted: 15:03:58 02/07/2011
Oh yeah, that's another thing. Cynder brought a lot to the table gameplay wise. And pleasing the people who like the game and will buy it using good gameplay is far more important than not including characters to reel in people who are not interested in the sort of game anyway.
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#220 Posted: 18:25:31 02/07/2011
Personally I feel that it is a good idea to remove Cynder. This is for a few Reasons.

The first was her fanbase. A Majority of the fanbase (not pointing out any names, but many of them are on this Forum and treat Cynder as God) consist of your Stereotypical Fantard, who just squeals and follows Cynder around as if she were the prime Character. To be honest, she was an overrated Character. But that's just my opinion, not fact, so that ones up to you.

The second is the Character herself. I find her annoying. She has a completely blunt and boring personality, and that's not just in Dawn of the Dragon. I also find her powers somewhat useless and boring (Fear, Poison, Wind? I'm talking about them). And again, this is my opinion on Cynder, and not law.

The Third has already been said by Aura24. It is a reboot. Think of it as if the Legend series were never invented. It's basically starting from scratch, meaning that characters have to be left out. Prime examples are in the Legend series - there was no Ember, Professor, Blinky or Bianca.

The Fourth is that it allows room for more characters. If you ask me, I'd like to see more Fresh, New shiny characters, and less old reused Characters. Of course, the occasional slip of old Characters is fairly exciting, but I like seeing more new Characters.

Just to ensure, I'm not claiming this as fact, but opinion.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#221 Posted: 01:41:05 03/07/2011
^ I agree with this 100%. However, I do love her in ANB, and I found her decant in TEN. I just wish she played the anti-hero role, not the damsel in distress.

Cynder is just like Krystal from Starfox.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#222 Posted: 01:55:59 03/07/2011
Tbh, I haven't seen anyone treating Cynder like God here. Her horrible fanbase is either hugely exaggerated or I'm looking in the wrong places.
SpyroSparxfan1 Gold Sparx Gems: 2898
#223 Posted: 02:56:45 03/07/2011
Jeez its happening everywhere. I mean yeah Cynder was kinda cool. This topic was made for people to discuss her not being in the game. Not for others to just come here and bash others for not liking that she isnt in it. Making others feel stupid and going on saying the same thing over and over. Yeah its a reboot. Yeah we know she isnt in it. But people can have other discussions. Im sure the creator of this topic isn't hating on Skylanders. I'm pretty sure they even said they arent.
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:37:49 03/07/2011 by SpyroSparxfan1
#224 Posted: 08:37:15 03/07/2011
The only guy I've seen treat Cynder like a god is FergillovesCynder(sp?) of deviantART. He's the only one I can think of.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#225 Posted: 08:57:59 03/07/2011
I don't see what is the big deal about Cynder not being in it, when it is a reboot. It's like if we went back in time to when ANB came out, I could just create a topic stating that Hunter isn't in the game, and get all upset about that for no reason at all. That was also before we knew he was going to be in it later on anyway. But still, it would be like me doing something silly like that.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#226 Posted: 11:49:57 03/07/2011
Oh great now after Skylanders 3 we can see evil goblin ugly versions of cynder...on second thought that is a Great Idea
#227 Posted: 13:50:18 03/07/2011
Malefor0001, I disagree.
I can't recall anyone treating Cynder like a God. And me and my sister completed DoTD together, and I was player 2, so I got Cynder. And I loved her elements. My favorite was wind.
But you are right about one thing: it is a reboot, so we probably won't see her or any of the other characters.
---
#228 Posted: 14:52:59 03/07/2011
There has been fans who have been treating Cynder like a god after DotD's release. You just weren't around at the time, Kittykat.
---
#229 Posted: 16:14:11 03/07/2011
And that's the people's fault for being stupid.
I don't have a problem with Cynder not being in this game. She was only a TLoS character anyway.
#230 Posted: 16:23:10 03/07/2011
Her being in the game would make no difference to me, as I likely won't be getting the game. I may get it if I can't think of anything else to ask for off of "Santa".
---
#231 Posted: 08:29:03 04/07/2011
Quote: Darby
Tbh, I haven't seen anyone treating Cynder like God here. Her horrible fanbase is either hugely exaggerated or I'm looking in the wrong places.

You do realize that the user who created this topic treats Cynder like she's god, right?
---
#232 Posted: 09:51:40 04/07/2011
Quote: DarkCynder_543

You do realize that the user who created this topic treats Cynder like she's god, right?

But they hardly post in the forums at all, so what's the trouble?
---
#233 Posted: 11:20:58 04/07/2011
So what i treat Dr.snivels as a ALMIGHTY THING
#234 Posted: 17:59:29 04/07/2011
Jeez who cares if others favorite a character more than other characters. Why does it even matter. I dont see anyone in here causing any problems who treat Cynder like a god.
---
The feeling of an end, rather than the feeling of ongoing suffering.. What would be the better choice?
#235 Posted: 18:07:07 04/07/2011
Of course, you weren't around when some users who used to come on DarkSpyro treated Cynder like a love goddess and the idol of their affections.
---
#236 Posted: 19:15:19 04/07/2011

Cynderfan1, yes, I've noticed from their old posts. But I still find it hugely exaggerated. I ignore those users anyway, it's almost as if they're looking for a rise out of others, and unfortunately it works.
#237 Posted: 21:27:34 04/07/2011
Aura, I've been on this site for years. I've joined before you did. I meant I don't see anyone in here treating her like that. I saw someone just stating that they don't like the fact that Cynder is not in the game. I've been around really long, and yes I've seen some treat Cynder like that. I was stating I didn't see any like that in the topic.
---
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#238 Posted: 06:13:51 05/07/2011
And that's the people's fault for being stupid.
I don't have a problem with Cynder not being in this game. She was only a TLoS character anyway.

^ This, so much.

I'm more so curious why there's no Sparx.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:14:26 05/07/2011 by DarkCynder10
#239 Posted: 07:03:16 05/07/2011
Most side characters don't appear in spin-offs of a game series.
---
#240 Posted: 12:21:36 05/07/2011
But the thing is, Sparx isn't just a side-character. He was Spyro's side-kick. He was the second main character in the games and appeared in every single Spyro game. He was still there when Spyro went through a reboot. It just doesn't make sense for him to not be with Spyro in Skylanders.

Quote: sonicbrawler182

But they hardly post in the forums at all, so what's the trouble?

Nothing. I was just pointing out that there were people on here who treated Cynder like she was the best thing on earth.

Quote: SpyroSparxfan1
Aura, I've been on this site for years. I've joined before you did. I meant I don't see anyone in here treating her like that. I saw someone just stating that they don't like the fact that Cynder is not in the game. I've been around really long, and yes I've seen some treat Cynder like that. I was stating I didn't see any like that in the topic.

Then you haven't been on here that much. I've seen a lot of his posts about Cynder, and he acted like he loved her in those posts.

It's kind of sad, really.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:27:21 05/07/2011 by DarkCynder_543
#241 Posted: 13:10:55 05/07/2011
I honestly don't see why liking Cynder in DoTD is so bad, but just my opinion. In this topic, I've seen no posts that make me think the user of them treats Cynder like a god. The closest it came to that was people liking her more than Spyro, which I also don't see the problem. And another thing: what is wrong with liking Cynder over Spyro in LoS?
---
#242 Posted: 13:18:48 05/07/2011
People used to 'Like' Cynder and express it so much that it would get on your nerves, and trust me it did, seeing it nearly everyday in nearly every single topic, it was like they were over-rating her so much, because apprantly she was sexy, it's so sad.
---
#243 Posted: 06:27:00 06/07/2011
Quote: Kittykat33
I honestly don't see why liking Cynder in DoTD is so bad, but just my opinion. In this topic, I've seen no posts that make me think the user of them treats Cynder like a god. The closest it came to that was people liking her more than Spyro, which I also don't see the problem. And another thing: what is wrong with liking Cynder over Spyro in LoS?

That's because you're only a Red Sparx. I'm guessing you've only been on the forum for like, five days.

You have to have been on here right since 2009- early 2010. That's when all the DotD fans and Cyntards started to appear.

There's nothing wrong with Cynder liking Spyro. It's just that there are rabid Cynder fans out there who are crazy enough to draw themselves or their character having sex with Cynder. Now you can't tell me that that's all right to do.

I also gets me angry that due to so many Cynder fans out there, she has out-shined Sparx, and you can't look up Spyro on the internet without Cynder's name showing up. You can't even talk about Spyro on a topic with out a certain black dragon's name getting mentioned, yet no other character, even Sparx, gets mentioned at all.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:33:31 06/07/2011 by DarkCynder_543
#244 Posted: 08:00:16 06/07/2011
DarkCynder post count has nothing to do with being on this forum. I don't have many posts because I wasn't always here and I'm from the TEN days.
#245 Posted: 08:05:11 06/07/2011
Its the internet, you are gonna see things like this. And honestly I dont see it as a big deal DarkCynder.
---
#246 Posted: 09:16:05 06/07/2011

That's because you're only a Red Sparx. I'm guessing you've only been on the forum for like, five days.

You have to have been on here right since 2009- early 2010. That's when all the DotD fans and Cyntards started to appear.

There's nothing wrong with Cynder liking Spyro. It's just that there are rabid Cynder fans out there who are crazy enough to draw themselves or their character having sex with Cynder. Now you can't tell me that that's all right to do.

I also gets me angry that due to so many Cynder fans out there, she has out-shined Sparx, and you can't look up Spyro on the internet without Cynder's name showing up. You can't even talk about Spyro on a topic with out a certain black dragon's name getting mentioned, yet no other character, even Sparx, gets mentioned at all.

And this is probably another reason why I am thankful they ended the LoS series, perhaps there won't be so many annoying OTT Cynder fans as much as there used to be now that there is something new to the scene.
---
#247 Posted: 11:51:19 06/07/2011
Quote: Jackson117
DarkCynder post count has nothing to do with being on this forum. I don't have many posts because I wasn't always here and I'm from the TEN days.

I never said anything about post count. I checked his/her profile. He/she has only been on here for about a week. The rabid Cynder fans came and gone a long time ago, way before now. He/she would have had to have been on as long as I have to witness them.

Now do you get it?
---
#248 Posted: 11:53:34 06/07/2011
Don't get snippy with me.
#249 Posted: 11:58:10 06/07/2011
^ I find it funny how that's all you can say.

heh, to all the people complaining, you try dealing with cyndertards and their drawings about themselves having sex with pixels on T.V

say one word that's negative about cynder's body, and they will be all over you

Quote: SuperSpyroFan

And this is probably another reason why I am thankful they ended the LoS series, perhaps there won't be so many annoying OTT Cynder fans as much as there used to be now that there is something new to the scene.

I agree. The more TLOS games they make, the more of those horrible fans we're going to get. And then the forums will be flooded with predictable, horrible stories about Spyro and Cynder's mary-sue child.
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 12:10:07 06/07/2011 by DarkCynder_543
#250 Posted: 12:22:37 06/07/2011
I find it highly amusing your extremely fractious to those who view your agitated opinion down, retorting to baiting is quite a clever ideal...I like where this is going...two pea's in a pod....this just got interesting
First | Previous | Page 5 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me