Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Unglitchable level???? [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#51 Posted: 18:58:28 15/04/2010
Well they're not really proper glitches are they? Ones that make you say "Wow!"
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#52 Posted: 21:14:21 18/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Well they're not really proper glitches are they? Ones that make you say "Wow!"

Well, the Roller Coaster glitch I think is a pretty big glitch. I didn't expect it to occur. However, the one with getting into the water in the "Tunnel Of Love" was kind of weird, but not to be unexpected. Now standing on top of the water once a boat went through Spyro was another thing that wasn't unexpected.

Quote: Sheep
There are some glitches in Dragon Shores
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRzJjNnuQKg

Do you know how to perform these glitches? Since I'm making a Glitch Guide for this game, I would love to know how to perform the Roller Coaster glitch. I think I know how to perform the Tunnel Of Love Glitch, but I haven't yet gotten it to work on my game.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Sheep Gold Sparx Gems: 2009
#53 Posted: 06:08:12 19/04/2010
To do the Roller Coaster glitch, I think you have to shoot towards the target from far away, then run to the Gnorc with the moving targets mini game. When the mini game is about to begin, you see the yeti(or other character) fall into the water, then you are teleported to the water tank. Talk to the Gnorc and head for the Roller Coaster. When you pass a certain spot( I think) the camera angle is locked by something happening at the moving target mini game, probably because the time has ran out.

I haven't tried to do the glitches in some time, but I have successfully done both.
---
Baaah
My videos
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#54 Posted: 21:50:46 26/04/2010
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
To do this glitch, you'll need to get up on the edge of the surrounding area. This can be done in a few areas with the Double-Jump cheat. Now, once up here, head along the boundary area toward the elevator room. Instead of going into that room, Double-Jump onto the little edge on this building. Then Double-Jump again to get up on top of the roof. Now, once you are here, turn around in the direction of the volcano. Double-Jump and Glide all the way toward the volcano. (Note: You may fall when going through this area, but if you're persistant, you'll eventually get through the wall without falling.) Now, whilst gliding, head over to the little lava patch on top of the volcano. (You'll need to hover to get there.) Now, once you land here, the cut-scene sequence closing the lid on the volcano will be triggered. But while it's doing this, Spyro will be constantly getting burned by the lava. Eventually, Spyro will die, but the cut-scene will end as well. You will evidently re-spawn next to the guy who gives you the talisman, without Sparx. And there you go. Simply leave the level now, and explore Avalor in glitch-mode. (Note: After doing this glitch, the water effects won't work in any of the levels, and Sparx will not come back.)

Is there a way to undo it?
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
#55 Posted: 22:10:07 26/04/2010
Quote: Spyrobaby
Quote:
Breeze Harbour?

Breeze harbour has swimming in air glitch when you dive onto the first step in the pool

Yeah, and if you charge into an enemy, you must restart the game, I hate that!
---
#56 Posted: 22:15:19 26/04/2010
Hmmmmm, I'm going to try to find an unglitchable level! It sounds fun!!! But, how do you do the 'double jump'?
---
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#57 Posted: 02:35:37 28/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: GlitchGirl
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
To do this glitch, you'll need to get up on the edge of the surrounding area. This can be done in a few areas with the Double-Jump cheat. Now, once up here, head along the boundary area toward the elevator room. Instead of going into that room, Double-Jump onto the little edge on this building. Then Double-Jump again to get up on top of the roof. Now, once you are here, turn around in the direction of the volcano. Double-Jump and Glide all the way toward the volcano. (Note: You may fall when going through this area, but if you're persistant, you'll eventually get through the wall without falling.) Now, whilst gliding, head over to the little lava patch on top of the volcano. (You'll need to hover to get there.) Now, once you land here, the cut-scene sequence closing the lid on the volcano will be triggered. But while it's doing this, Spyro will be constantly getting burned by the lava. Eventually, Spyro will die, but the cut-scene will end as well. You will evidently re-spawn next to the guy who gives you the talisman, without Sparx. And there you go. Simply leave the level now, and explore Avalor in glitch-mode. (Note: After doing this glitch, the water effects won't work in any of the levels, and Sparx will not come back.)

Is there a way to undo it?

Simply die and loose a life, and you'll eventually untrigger the glitch.

Quote: GlitchGirl
Hmmmmm, I'm going to try to find an unglitchable level! It sounds fun!!! But, how do you do the 'double jump'?

To Double Jump in Spyro 2, you can use any method on Youtube, or simply follow my method. My method is to press the X-Button to single jump, then while Spyro is still in the air, simultaneously press both the X-Button and the Square Button at the same time. If you did it right, you should be able to Double Jump. (It's better if you use your thumb in order to press both the X-Button and the Square Button at the same time.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:51 28/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me