darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > My Thoughts on Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure
Page 1 of 1
My Thoughts on Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure [CLOSED]
spyro14ever Green Sparx Gems: 374
#1 Posted: 19:44:34 16/02/2011 | Topic Creator

My thoughts on Skylanders! smilie In video form!! smilie

Do you agree? Disagree? Let's see! smilie
---
Dawn of the Dragon is the best Spyro game since the original trilogy.
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2 Posted: 20:15:30 16/02/2011
First off, that was a really enjoyable video! I like how you are one of those guys who know what they are talking about, but keep the video funny and entertaining at the same time, and never sound too whiny. I will subscribe to you now!smilie

Second, I agree with most of your points. I like the Spyro design as a standalone design, but it makes him look too common, like a lower-class enemy, as opposed to the stand out designs of previous games. So hearing that the design might be changed is refershing(but sad at the same time).

Now I feel like doing one of these...

Also....DIGGIN' THE SONIC COLOURS POSTER!!!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
spyro14ever Green Sparx Gems: 374
#3 Posted: 20:42:35 16/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonicbrawler182
First off, that was a really enjoyable video! I like how you are one of those guys who know what they are talking about, but keep the video funny and entertaining at the same time, and never sound too whiny. I will subscribe to you now!smilie

Second, I agree with most of your points. I like the Spyro design as a standalone design, but it makes him look too common, like a lower-class enemy, as opposed to the stand out designs of previous games. So hearing that the design might be changed is refershing(but sad at the same time).

Now I feel like doing one of these...

Also....DIGGIN' THE SONIC COLOURS POSTER!!!smilie

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! smilie
---
Dawn of the Dragon is the best Spyro game since the original trilogy.
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#4 Posted: 18:10:00 17/02/2011
I almost fell out of my chair laughing at your reaction to Spyro's appearance. smilie It's true, he's ugly, but we'll learn to live with it. I'm already used to it. Anyway, I agree with you. It looks pretty interesting. We'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Good video! smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me