First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The new Skylanders fanbase... [CLOSED]
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#251 Posted: 00:16:18 21/02/2011
Quote:
And I seem to be the only person on the planet that likes the DotD design, without going overboard.

Would I be one to go overboard then? smilie
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6239
#252 Posted: 00:18:21 21/02/2011
Quote: Darby
Quote:
And I seem to be the only person on the planet that likes the DotD design, without going overboard.

I wasn't aware that you liked the design.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#253 Posted: 00:21:43 21/02/2011
It it had only been one person, I'd still be a Cynder fan. Unfortunately, it was dozens and I had everything from art theft to death threats flung my way by these people. Again, if it had only been once or twice, it wouldn't have mattered, but this was on a huge scale and stretched across multiple sites over several years. Lesson learned: don't ever do free art for Cynder fans, and especially don't make them a comic. I miss liking Cynder sometimes, but there's only so much one person can tolerate. (Though, to be fair, I am a member of the Krome Cynder group on dA because she's still cute (TEN) and voiced by Cree Summer (ANsmilie. smilie)

Just covering my bases there. smilie I've met folks who think the fandom has always been this clotted with Cyndorks.

I definitely agree with you on this one. Before I hated Cynder, I harbored a lot of resentment towards Ember because her fans spent their time harassing me before I instituted my "no BS" policy and learned to block offensive users. smilie

I didn't know you were so young, CAV. smilie In that regard, there is always going to be a love for these games that will never go away for you. DotD is basically you're Ripto's Rage and nothing will really ever make you not like it. smilie

I'll admit to being a nerd for voice actors. As a result, one of my biggest pet peeves is actors taking work away from people who do a better job but get no love because they aren't in big-name movies. I try to give actors a chance, but it's hard when someone who has obviously never done voice work in her life (Christina Ricci) is replacing one of my voice acting idols (Cree Summer).

Quote:
Ah, but Elora fans don't get criticized. If I had a nickel for every time I've been bashed just because I like Cynder, my family wouldn't be having the money issues they are having now, and I'd still have money to help someone else whom has fallen onto hard times. I've been called so many wonderous words just for liking DotD Cynder, and for liking the game of DotD in general. And don't get me started on Brawler.

Since the paragraph opens with a sentence about Elora fans, it read like you were being sarcastic with the first sentence and saying you got a lot of flack from Elora fans. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Ultimately, I feel bad for the good Cynder fans like you guys. You're surrounded; on one side are the hordes of bad Cynder fans who make life miserable for everyone, and on the other side are all the people who had to put up with those fans and therefor have a knee-jerk reaction to anyone who likes her at all.
#254 Posted: 00:47:08 21/02/2011
That stuff wouldn't bug me. People that make death threats are usually jealous of the success. Odds are the people that insulted you can't draw for ****, which means you win without even having to say a word to them. My best advice is to ignore them and continue what you are doing. It doesn't matter what they say, because at the end of the day they are petty insults. They say they are going to slit your throat, and then you find out that they spend most of their days in their basement. You're better than them because you are expressing yourself with art, and you've made a living out of it. It's just like haters with videos. They say you suck at making videos, and then you go to their channel and they haven't made a single one. smilie

And it's a shame you don't do free Cynder art. I don't have any money. smilie

We aren't clotted with Cyndorks. We are clotted with people that like to make wars between LoS and Classic. Those are the people that split the fandom in two. And now they are going to be the people that split it in three with Skylanders.

I never ran into many Ember fans. They tend to be silent nowadays, and have moved on to other games.

I thought you would've figured it out that I'm only 14. What made you think different?

I've grown up with Spyro. I remember playing StD at the age of 3. If it wasn't for Spyro, Crash, Sonic, Pacman, and Gran Turismo, I wouldn't be a gamer today. So don't think that I've only played LoS, because I've played them all. The only Spyro games I haven't played are SoI, SoF, and Attack of the Rynocs.

I don't pay mind to voice actors often unless they are truely bad, like Wayne Brady.

That's alright. I've made that mistake too.

Yeah it's a shame. What makes it worse is that I'm actually surrounded in two different areas. I'm an average Cynder fan, and I'm a fan of all 3 incarnations of Spyro, both of which are rare. On the Cynder side, I get generalized with the Cyndorks and I'm expected to act like one once I say I like the DotD design and I find it a bit attractive. On the side of liking all 3 versions of Spyro, I end up being forced to pick a side, something that's near impossible since I grew up playing both Classic and LoS. I feel like my limbs are being yanked and I'm constantly under the guillotine.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:49:56 21/02/2011 by CAV
#255 Posted: 01:00:01 21/02/2011
Oh, most of them where just whining because I wasn't giving them what they wanted in the free comic I was doing on my own time. It was more upsetting mostly because I had finished the wretched thing when I didn't need or want to for the sake of a few nice fans and it unleashed an avalanche of screaming complainers. When you draw fan art, your only "payment" is their compliments, so when half of what you hear is insults (never mind how inane they are, which they all were) it gets depressing. I also got pretty sick of the perverted and gross comments on my clean art, the screaming for Cynder art on my non-Spyro work, the constant art theft, etc. It all just sucked every last bit of fun out of drawing for the fandom for me and now I won't draw her outside of commissions (except for the Skylanders version I did, which was mainly to troll the Cyndorks but nobody really figured out who it was anyway, so... *shrug* smilie).

I hold contests at Just for Faun, though. smilie The prizes are all Spyro-themed. If you don't draw, you can submit stories or videos (as long as you made them) and you don't even have to be a group member to join a contest. smilie

You write better than most 20-somethings I know. smilie

While I didn't grow up with Spyro, I've been playing the series since the first one was just a demo disc and I've become quite attached. smilie

Because my vision is garbage (to be nice about it smilie), voice acting is a lot of any experience for me. If it's bad, I notice. Even if it's just mediocre I notice and that will impact how I view a game.

Alas, all you can do is try to drown out the noise from those other people. If someone bashes you for liking Cynder, just explain that you're not one of "those" fans and if they demand you to pick your favorite Spyro, just say "all four". smilie
#256 Posted: 01:24:11 21/02/2011
Sorry this reply took a while. I was busy.

The question here is which comic. I have a feeling of which one you're talking about, but you've made several, and I don't want to get my facts wrong.

I can see how it can get depressing. Nobody likes to hear complaints just because you didn't do something that ONE person wanted you to do. With every fan, you get a hater/complainer. My guess is to be happy knowing that with every person that complains to you, there is another person out there that adores your work. Not to mention you can disable the comments like you already have in some art pieces. Plus you can block the stupid fool.

The only thing that would bug me is art-theft, and even still only if they claim that they made it. That is what would piss me off to no end.

I saw that piece. It looked familiar and when I saw your very brief description it spelled it out who it was. smilie

Ok, I'll try to enter a story, if I could just stop procrastinating.

A lot of people said that. With my views on gaming, music, and film, people end up thinking I'm 29 or something. Then when they see my age, they think I'm joking about being 14. It's because my views are nearly opposite of what I'm generalized to like. A 14 year old is expected to like the romantic comedies and Justin Bieber, when in reality I can't stand that ****. This is why I plan to start making videos of rants and reviews. With all the people that like what I have to say, I might be able to reach partnership so I can make a living out of what I'm doing right now. smilie

Nah. I grew up with it. Sonic 2 was the first game I ever played, but I was always a Playstation kid at heart, and I still think it's the best console of all time. With Spyro, Crash and Gran Turismo, how could I not get into gaming? smilie

I know it is. I think if I had your vision, I still wouldn't care much about the voice acting unless it was truely horrible, like Wayne Brady. smilie

Bah. I tried that. They claimed I was lying through my teeth. I don't lie about those kind of things.

And what do you mean 4? Don't you mean 3? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:24:33 21/02/2011 by CAV
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#257 Posted: 01:40:27 21/02/2011
I would be giving my input on this, only I'm on my phone.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#258 Posted: 02:08:46 21/02/2011
Oh, I got bashed one way or another for most of my comics, but there was one in particular (which I do not wish to name here or discuss in any length) and I'm sure it's the one you've guessed. It's the comic I can't live down. smilie This is advice I already know, but it's come a year or more too late to save my love for Cynder. By the time I learned all these strategies, the damage was long past done.

People steal my fan art constantly. I pretty much gave up caring, but if I catch them at it I do report it. Alas, I have been the genesis of a thousand Spyro/Cynder videos that way. D:

I do rather look forward to those rants and reviews. smilie

You'd be surprised. With my vision, PS1 graphics look just as good as the most polished current gen PC graphics. It makes voice acting a lot more important. smilie

Nope, I meant 4:

1. Insomniac Spyro
2. A Hero's Tail Spyro
3. Legend of Spyro
4. Skylanders Spyro
#259 Posted: 02:20:51 21/02/2011
Oh I see which one you're talking about. And frankly, I can imagine people complaining. It's still stupid to complain. If you don't like it, move on. No point on whining.

That's a shame. I sometimes wonder how thing would be if you were still a Cynder fan. But I still kinda think that you should've known this. Many people should know it prior to expressing themselves. But so many people are ignorant about it, and then whine about how people don't like their stuff. Then they make a video saying "I DON'T CARE", but by making a video about it they show that they do care. *coughCopperCabcough*

I know. I've seen many of those art pieces in videos. It's kinda how I noticed your work, but I never really cared until last August. I've been stalking your dA since. smilie

Thank you. I just hope I can speak through the mask without sounding muffled. smilie If not then I guess I can try other methods. I'm rather afraid to show my face.

I'm just going to have to take your word for it. My vison is nowhere near yours (I remember being 20/40, needing to wear glasses).

I see. I tend to think A Hero's Tail is part of the Classic series. Then again, Everything before LoS is Classic to me.

And for one thing, I can't say that I like all the Spyro games. Shadow Legacy was lackluster, Fusion/Orange was far too easy and lacking of actual gameplay, and Enter the Dragonfly is quite possibly the worst game I've ever played. Yes I know E.T. and Superman 64 would take that place, but for me it's Enter the Dragonfly, Gravity Games: Bike, and Happy Feet the video game.
#260 Posted: 02:45:26 21/02/2011
That's what I thought, too, but there are folks to this day who would find me and bug me about it. I've had to pretty much remove it from the 'net as best I could and make myself a DNP artist on a lot of sites to keep the creepers away.

Heh, how do you think most people figure this stuff out? You think you know about it until it happens to you and you discover that it's rather different. I'm still a wee bit of a Cynder fan, I just can't draw her because it attracts too many creepers and annoying people to my gallery. I don't really like spending my time blocking twerps who didn't realize they were being twerps/getting yelled at by twerps who should know better by now. smilie

Yay, stalking! smilie The only one of those videos I actually like now is one that was bashing the SxC pairing. They picked a great song and some funny pieces to suit it. It made me feel better about my contribution to the mess that is the Cyndork army. smilie

You could always wear a hoodie and film in the dark. Granted, then people will call you a Todd In the Shadows ripoff...

Yeah, 20/500 is a bit worse. smilie

AHT doesn't really fit in with the originals, what with the settings being completely different, certain characters missing, and other characters inexplicably being gypsy Russians (Moneybags).

I haven't played many of the handhelds for Spyro. All I know is that EtD is the worst game I've ever finished and Season of Ice gave me a wicked headache. DS TEN is boring and GBA TEN is the best fanfic ever, though. smilie
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#261 Posted: 02:57:28 21/02/2011
Quote: CAV
Quote: Darby
Quote:

I wasn't aware that you liked the design.

I'd give my opinion on the whole subject you guys are discussing, but I don't think I can keep up! smilie

So in reply to that: I do like the DotD designs. smilie
Tbh, DotD used to be my favorite TLoS game. I'm aware of it's flaws, yes, and I always have been, but I still find it to be a very enjoyable game. I don't like it any less, but I've grown to like ANB and TEN just as much.
And I like Spyro and Cynder's designs in DotD, I always have, and just like me liking the game through it's flaws, the same thing goes for their designs. I don't like them any less than the character designs in ANB or TEN. I know their anatomy's messed up and everything, but i still like the designs. I like the change. I like how they look slightly older and taller, and basically a bit grown up with larger wings. I think it's a good change, and they look more.. I don't know.. majestic? smilie I'm bad with wording.

So yeah, that's my opinion there, but i feel guilty posting this because I think it's slightly or maybe very offtopic.

Buuut there's my two cents on the earlier subject you guys seemed to be discussing smilie
#262 Posted: 03:39:24 21/02/2011
I think we're all pretty off topic, but at least we're still talking Spyro and Spyro fans. smilie It's sort of on topic...a little... smilie

I tried to like the DotD designs, but never could get too enthusiastic about Spyro's. Cynder's I thought was neat at first, but perverted art/comments beyond number erased any love I had for that design. D: Which is a shame, because I do actually like the way she moves in the PS2 DotD (in the game proper, not the cutscenes).

As for DotD itself, I probably would have liked it more had I not made the mistake of having expectations for it. It sounds harsh, but that's really why I enjoyed the first two LoS games as much as I did. I didn't expect them to be anything special, so when they weren't I wasn't disappointed and I could play them as what they were (pretty cheesy, but cute in their way and fun if you read between the lines). I was expecting DotD to at least be like ANB/TEN and maybe improve on the aspects of those two games that I did like, but it honestly felt like a completely different game from the outset and things just went downhill from there for me.
#263 Posted: 04:01:24 21/02/2011
Ok guys, get ready for a long one.

Quote: Razz
That's what I thought, too, but there are folks to this day who would find me and bug me about it. I've had to pretty much remove it from the 'net as best I could and make myself a DNP artist on a lot of sites to keep the creepers away.

Heh, how do you think most people figure this stuff out? You think you know about it until it happens to you and you discover that it's rather different. I'm still a wee bit of a Cynder fan, I just can't draw her because it attracts too many creepers and annoying people to my gallery. I don't really like spending my time blocking twerps who didn't realize they were being twerps/getting yelled at by twerps who should know better by now. smilie

Yay, stalking! smilie The only one of those videos I actually like now is one that was bashing the SxC pairing. They picked a great song and some funny pieces to suit it. It made me feel better about my contribution to the mess that is the Cyndork army. smilie

You could always wear a hoodie and film in the dark. Granted, then people will call you a Todd In the Shadows ripoff...

Yeah, 20/500 is a bit worse. smilie

AHT doesn't really fit in with the originals, what with the settings being completely different, certain characters missing, and other characters inexplicably being gypsy Russians (Moneybags).

I haven't played many of the handhelds for Spyro. All I know is that EtD is the worst game I've ever finished and Season of Ice gave me a wicked headache. DS TEN is boring and GBA TEN is the best fanfic ever, though. smilie

It's still on a certain site that shall not be named here. Then again, you didn't upload it there so there's nothing you can really do.

It's a shame that people just have to take things overboard. smilie

I have all the time in the world to block them and explain why. smilie

Stalking is fun! smilie And I see why you'd be happy.

I'm already going to be accused of ripping off Ghost from Modern Warfare 2, since it's a skull mask and tactical goggles. But I'll try that if it doesn't work. I just gotta find a hoodie that isn't of the New York Mets. Why? Because I'm not going to tolerate hate comments just because I like the Mets instead of the precious Yankees the rest of New York is prancing on about.

That's the understatement of the century.

I personally fit is as a Classic, mostly because the majority of Classic characters are in the game, and because it leans more towards the Classic feel rather than having one of its own.

ETD is so bad I didn't even finish it, and I've had the game for almost 10 years. I get nauseous whenever I play it. That happens sometimes. I love playing video games. I'm a hardcore gamer. But the most terrible games literally make me sick. I wish I was joking.

I never finished Shadow Legacy, simply because the game is boring and the gameplay is weak. Then when I decide to play it again, I don't remember what I had to do, and then I have to start the game all over again. Rinse and repeat.

I didn't finish Spyro Orange/Fusion because I rented it from Gamefly and I only want to hold onto games for one weekend. It was far too easy and I stopped playing it before the weekend was finished.

Quote: Razz
I think we're all pretty off topic, but at least we're still talking Spyro and Spyro fans. smilie It's sort of on topic...a little... smilie

I tried to like the DotD designs, but never could get too enthusiastic about Spyro's. Cynder's I thought was neat at first, but perverted art/comments beyond number erased any love I had for that design. D: Which is a shame, because I do actually like the way she moves in the PS2 DotD (in the game proper, not the cutscenes).

As for DotD itself, I probably would have liked it more had I not made the mistake of having expectations for it. It sounds harsh, but that's really why I enjoyed the first two LoS games as much as I did. I didn't expect them to be anything special, so when they weren't I wasn't disappointed and I could play them as what they were (pretty cheesy, but cute in their way and fun if you read between the lines). I was expecting DotD to at least be like ANB/TEN and maybe improve on the aspects of those two games that I did like, but it honestly felt like a completely different game from the outset and things just went downhill from there for me.

So technically we are on topic.

Spyro's design was chunky and wasn't appealing at all. Sparx looked like he was taking steroids. And Cynder........most people already know my thoughts on that one. smilie

With DotD, I expected what I expect from all Spyro games: a fun game that makes me remember why I love the franchise dispite slip ups like ETD. I guess you can consider that modest expectations. When I played it, it felt like a game I never played before. I expected it to play very much like the previous LoS installments, except with co-op and free flight. What I got was a completely different game that to some extent barely felt like Spyro. But I was having such a blast with it. My little brother enjoyed playing as Cynder, and for once he was actually interested in a Spyro game, since he never cared for the franchise. And while I noticed a few problems, like how limited "free"-flight was, I didn't notice more of them until I got older. Plotholes, bugged camera, similar breaths. But in the end it's still fun to play. For one thing, you have to give EL credit as well as the benifit of the doubt, considering how little time they had to make the game. If they had more time, maybe the game would've came out better. And of course we have the obvious question of "What if Krome made this?".
#264 Posted: 04:19:57 21/02/2011
Erf. Would you mind PMing me about that, CAV? I really don't like knowing that that comic is around on a steady site (I don't care if it gets reposted to certain image boards since you can't stop that, but I'd rather it not be anywhere else).

Yeah, I'm an exception in that I do count AHT as separate. If it doesn't have Elora, Bianca, and/or Sheila, it's not a classic for me. smilie

I think I would have enjoyed DotD much more if it hadn't been a Spyro game. With that name in the title it just lends itself to higher expectations from me. If it had been its own thing, I would probably have loved it like I love Dragon Rage (it's so bad it's kind of awesome smilie). I do like some things about DotD (some of the environments, one or two pieces of music, some of the flight/puzzles), but it overall just let me down and I'm not going to try and make excuses to myself to make it better anymore.
#265 Posted: 05:12:47 21/02/2011
I'll do that now.

To me if it's somewhat light hearted and it has most of the Classic characters, then it's classic for me. Because of the darker story, I usually forget that Shadow Legacy isn't a part of LoS. smilie

Regardless of if it's a Spyro game or not, I would've found enjoyment out of it. Probably less if it wasn't though.

Don't make excuses. It would only be deluding yourself. I find it to be a decent game without having to lie, and like I said earlier, I have to pardon EL since they only had a few months (4?) to develop the entire game because Activision needed it to come out in time for the holidays. smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#266 Posted: 05:14:00 21/02/2011
Actually, EL started on DotD around December 2007.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:14:25 21/02/2011 by Aura24
#267 Posted: 05:15:29 21/02/2011
Seriously? I thought Krome was in charge until the early summer of 2008....
#268 Posted: 14:59:54 21/02/2011
I'm just going to respond to a couple of random things:

CAV, if you don't want your face to be seen in your rant videos, just put a picture or a logo on the video, and record your voice. For reviews, just show footage from the game and maybe some related pictures and footage.
I plan to do some myself.

AHT is Classic to me, mainly because SL is confirmed as part of the Classic universe as well as being a direct sequel to AHT. Also, SL has Bianca in it as well as Blink and the new Moneybags design. There are a few Sonic games that don't exactly link up, but are confirmed to be part of the same universe, so I assumed it was the same with Spyro. I compare the Classics to random cartoons where Spyro just meets random characters, even when discussing the Insomniac trilogy.

No one has ever guessed my age here and told me, but IRL, some people have mistaken me for an 18 year old.

I bought DotD as a 15 year old, and I still am 15, so my opinion on the game will probably stay the same forever. I have things I don't like about it, but in the end, it still comes out as a 9/10 game in my eyes.

DotD Cynder is the second worst thing I have been scolded for on this site.....the worst was stupid beyond belief, even though it only happened once....smilie

As for Spyro's DotD design, I liked it. It was a mix between LoS and Spyro 2-3's design, IMO, with a bit of uniqueness too.

Yeah...I don't know what else I feel like saying...smilie
---
#269 Posted: 17:44:23 21/02/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I'm just going to respond to a couple of random things:

CAV, if you don't want your face to be seen in your rant videos, just put a picture or a logo on the video, and record your voice. For reviews, just show footage from the game and maybe some related pictures and footage.
I plan to do some myself.

DotD Cynder is the second worst thing I have been scolded for on this site.....the worst was stupid beyond belief, even though it only happened once....smilie

I've done that before. But now my microphone is busted for some reason.

Second? I thought it was the worst.
#270 Posted: 17:54:10 21/02/2011
No, the worst was when people scolded me for using the word "campy", and they thought I wasn't making sense because they never heard the term before. And the people scolding me were normally intelligent users too, and were all older than me.
---
#271 Posted: 18:03:14 21/02/2011
^Oh I remember that. I still think the Cynder thing is the bigger problem, since it's happened more than once to you.

I don't understand how they don't know what campy means. Most people that were scolding you were my age or older, and they didn't know what campy meant.

And if you didn't know what campy meant, all you had to do was open a new tab, type the word on google, and click on the definition link. Why was that such a trivial thing? smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:03:46 21/02/2011 by CAV
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#272 Posted: 18:05:49 21/02/2011
Spyro's DotD design was okay I guess, but I never really liked Cynder's (I think you know why). Her design is pretty good and I did like or for a while, until I came on the Internet and saw all these comments about her. Spyro wasn't bad in that way though.
I think to myself sometimes I'm being a little too hard on DotD because of the new design, flight limits, story and a few other things. It was a very fun game and I rather enjoyed it back in the day, until I came on the net. But I think I like it most for its free-roaming levels.
As you may know, I am 12 so I was brought up with the first Spyro games and rather enjoyed them. The first one I ever played was YotD and I remember playing around in the mini-games and such. When ANB came out, I played it for like five minutes and turned the PS2 off. I didn't think it was a Spyro game because of his dramatic new design. Then a few months later, I played it again but this time a much longer time. So, in a way, I guess I am kinda like you older fans not liking LoS, at lest for a bit, because I didn't like it at first either,
SSA is pretty much LoS all over again for me, with the new design and probably gameplay and characters. Just this time I hope I don't judge it one second into it. It looks okay at the moment and I hope I start to enjoy it.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#273 Posted: 18:10:14 21/02/2011
True, the Cynder the thing is probably worse as people have said false things about me behind my back in relation to her, but the campy thing was just outright stupid.
---
KasiyatheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2537
#274 Posted: 18:18:11 21/02/2011
Just putting my opinion in here-
I'm a fan of the LoS series as well as Cynder. It doesn't make sense that some people could be so perverted about a video game character...I thought her redesign made sense and it fit her pretty well. About the being-bashed-bacause-you're-a-Cynder-fan: It hasn't happened to me yet but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. *shrug* I tend to ignore annoying people on the Internet. Anyways... Honestly, I enjoyed all of Spyro's console games and I'm looking forward to seeing how Skylanders turns out.
#275 Posted: 18:19:47 21/02/2011
Agreed. This talk about Cynder makes me like her even less, like in Razz's case. And I don't really care if you like Cynder's DotD design, sonicbrawler. We can like who/whatever we want so no shame in that.
---
I draw stuff.
Captain Spyro Red Sparx Gems: 65
#276 Posted: 18:24:04 21/02/2011
Quote: minredd
Quote: XSparxX
What are you called the fans that like all Spyro´s ~?
Not specific but may only TLOS and classic Spyro, this fans they like everything from Spyro like me?

[User Posted Image]
Exactly smilie

That defines me as well. I'll give the game a chance, but I love Spyro regardless of his looks.
---
Bob: So, what will you do next?

Spyro: I'd say the sky's the limit!
#277 Posted: 18:25:19 21/02/2011
Rule 34 is why there is porn of Cynder:

"If it exists, there is porn of it. No exceptions."
Her design in ANB and DotD seemed quite beauty based, and she looked like she could grow into it in TEN.
---
#278 Posted: 18:29:58 21/02/2011
Yeah, that is why I prefered her in TEN I guess.
---
I draw stuff.
#279 Posted: 18:52:11 21/02/2011
Quote: Bolt
Agreed. This talk about Cynder makes me like her even less, like in Razz's case. And I don't really care if you like Cynder's DotD design, sonicbrawler. We can like who/whatever we want so no shame in that.

Umm....where did that come from?
---
#280 Posted: 19:24:04 21/02/2011
What do you mean? If you mean what I think you do, then you must have just missed it because I remember writing that.
---
I draw stuff.
#281 Posted: 20:14:13 21/02/2011

..........rule 34 applies to TEN Cynder as well..... :/
Captain Spyro Red Sparx Gems: 65
#282 Posted: 20:21:05 21/02/2011
Quote: CAV

..........rule 34 applies to TEN Cynder as well..... :/

Any everything else. *Shudders.*
---
Bob: So, what will you do next?

Spyro: I'd say the sky's the limit!
#283 Posted: 21:10:23 21/02/2011
What do you mean? If you mean what I think you do, then you must have just missed it because I remember writing that.

I meant why were you telling me you don't have to like Cynder? I never said anyone had too. There was no need to mention my name at all, and I couldn't careless if the whole world hated her.
---
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#284 Posted: 15:02:37 22/02/2011
Okay, I missed a lot (again)
zzsdf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4157
#285 Posted: 18:25:07 22/02/2011
^Yup.
#286 Posted: 18:38:38 22/02/2011
Well, it seems like the kids are really liking Skylanders already when they played the demos.

I emailed one of the people at Toys for Bob, and he said they aren't too disheartened by all the hate emails fans have been sending them, mainly because they've been playing the game themselves for a while and watched kids react to it, and they think they have the something pretty cool on their hands.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#287 Posted: 20:23:38 22/02/2011
As sweet and polite as the newcomer-kids maybe, they certainly will make a few changes to the forum- and what I mean by this is a flood of simple questions that could be answered in the FAQ's, bad grammar and...Well, just look at the official Warrior Cats forum, like IgnitusForever said!!

Call it prejudism, but this is what I honestly think will happen. *Prepares to be flamed.*
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#288 Posted: 20:26:38 22/02/2011
No flaming here, I think that's a good point, WereCat. smilie

In all honesty though, I don't even think many kids will come to this site. I doubt a 6 year old will even know how to sign up!smilie
---
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#289 Posted: 20:45:27 22/02/2011
Quote: Aura24
Well, it seems like the kids are really liking Skylanders already when they played the demos.

I emailed one of the people at Toys for Bob, and he said they aren't too disheartened by all the hate emails fans have been sending them, mainly because they've been playing the game themselves for a while and watched kids react to it, and they think they have the something pretty cool on their hands.

Well I'm glad about that. They still had to put time and effort into this game, and the amount of hate it's getting is beyond a joke. I actually think this will be a huge hit with kids.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#290 Posted: 21:18:07 22/02/2011

In all honesty though, I don't even think many kids will come to this site. I doubt a 6 year old will even know how to sign up!smilie

I could imagine that a kid might be 'supervised' by a parent if they come on here... Oh, Jebus, what if they see our, urm, topics about Cynder's rule 34 fanbase and her kids with Spyro? smilie
---
#291 Posted: 21:19:25 22/02/2011
Quote: TheWereCat

I could imagine that a kid might be 'supervised' by a parent if they come on here... Oh, Jebus, what if they see our, urm, topics about Cynder's rule 34 fanbase and her kids with Spyro? smilie

I can't imagine what would they think. smilie
#292 Posted: 21:20:04 22/02/2011
They'd be more confused than the kids!smilie
---
#293 Posted: 21:28:43 22/02/2011
Confused? More like shocked! smilie
---
#294 Posted: 21:31:51 22/02/2011
"What is this?!?!?" smilie
#295 Posted: 21:52:39 22/02/2011
Quote:
Oh boy....

If they had a kid, then there would be a lot more pictures potraying the creation of the kid....

Quote:
...And pictures portraying others doing stuff to that kid 0.o

Shield your eyes, children!
---
#296 Posted: 21:57:46 22/02/2011
Hehe...
#297 Posted: 21:57:46 22/02/2011
Quote: Spyroo

Well I'm glad about that. They still had to put time and effort into this game, and the amount of hate it's getting is beyond a joke. I actually think this will be a huge hit with kids.

Yeah, I think so too. And if it sells well, Activision might make another Spyro game featuring Spyro and the other characters from the franchise if they decide to bring them back.
---
#298 Posted: 22:02:21 22/02/2011

Spoken like a proper developer...
#299 Posted: 22:30:34 22/02/2011
At least now we know they don't pay attention to the negativity :3
---
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#300 Posted: 14:35:48 23/02/2011
Good.

Just as a general question. Did anyone take into account that for all the haters of the game out there, everyone who swears not to buy the game...for every game that goes unsold, the chances of our little purple friend returning to his own series get slimmer and slimmer?
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me