Page 1 of 1
Is this really a spyro game? [CLOSED]
spyro_987 Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#1 Posted: 22:56:44 12/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, the main title is Skylanders, spyro is just in the subheading and since there there is like 30 more characters and none of the other ones, it may possibly diminish the significance of spyro. Idk. Even if this turns out to be a disaster, I won't give up on spyro. If it does turn terrible and they continue the "Skylanders" than I my life is worth nothing smilie
---
HOOPLA
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#2 Posted: 22:58:06 12/02/2011
Nope, it isn't Spyro at ALL.

Even all the characters are gone! smilie

Seriously. smilie

Quote:
He doesn't look like a Teen or an Adult. I mean, it was after DotD, wasn't it? He just looks like the Krome Spyro to me. >.>

And what the **** happened to the chain? It's just poof.

It's not even with the plots from ANB, TEN, and DotD. Just toy figures come to life, what next? An onion comes to life? >.>
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:20 12/02/2011 by ElectricDragons
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#3 Posted: 23:08:50 12/02/2011
We don´t know its all Spyro character are gone!
We don´t know many about this game!
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 23:10:45 12/02/2011
Quote: ElectricDragons

Seriously. smilie

Quote:
He doesn't look like a Teen or an Adult. I mean, it was after DotD, wasn't it? He just looks like the Krome Spyro to me. >.>

It's not even with the plots from ANB, TEN, and DotD. Just toy figures come to life, what next? An onion comes to life? >.>

These fans are just jumping to conclusions sadly..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#5 Posted: 23:12:19 12/02/2011
Guys, remember when ANB was announced? Hunter, Elora, Byrd and all of those characters were gone? You guys complained. And what happened when the game came out? The Cynder craze.

When this game comes out, you guys will end up finding characters in there that you love.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#6 Posted: 23:13:40 12/02/2011
I already have. Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy and Balak.
#7 Posted: 23:14:10 12/02/2011
Quote: Aura24

Seriously. smilie

Quote:

These fans are just jumping to conclusions sadly..

So true...
---
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#8 Posted: 23:15:04 12/02/2011
Quote: CAV
Guys, remember when ANB was announced? Hunter, Elora, Byrd and all of those characters were gone? You guys complained. And what happened when the game came out? The Cynder craze.

When this game comes out, you guys will end up finding characters in there that you love.

But i'll miss the other characters.... it's like Spyro's Alone, forever without Sparx.
#9 Posted: 23:16:32 12/02/2011
But i'll miss the other characters.... it's like Spyro's Alone, forever without Sparx.

Spyro was alone entering LoS. Then we found out Sparx was going with him. For all we know, Sparx could be a hidden character.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#10 Posted: 23:17:11 12/02/2011
Im going Sonic , Pokemon and Okami for good.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#11 Posted: 23:54:38 12/02/2011
You know, maybe Sparx is your health bar? I mean, if he's not one of the frozen characters, he could be your health bar or a check point or something.... I mean, it's a very bad move to get rid of Sparx. Even TLOS kept him as well as Hunter.

There are sheep in the game, just like the classics. There's a chance that Sparx could be in it then, because the sheep were the main purpose of getting your health back, as well as other fodder.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:57:43 12/02/2011 by DarkCynder_543
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#12 Posted: 00:05:36 13/02/2011
This game's not a continuation of LoS, so why does it matter what he looks like or where the chain went(which, by the way, disappeared after Malefor was sealed away). I believe it's a Spyro game, even if he's not the absolute main focus. I think of it like Mario Party or those other Mario games. You can go the whole thing without playing Mario, but it's still a "Mario" game.
#13 Posted: 00:22:41 13/02/2011
Or a Sonic Game like Sonic Heroes/Adventure 1+2 (:?
It has Sonic but he is not the main focus.
---
#14 Posted: 01:15:05 13/02/2011
Quote:

This is like asking "Why is Spyro being born in ANB when he's clearly alive in the Classics?". And it deserves the same answer: It's a reboot. Everything that happened in the Classics didn't happen in LoS, and everything that happened in LoS didn't happen in Skylanders.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#15 Posted: 01:44:37 13/02/2011
Using the name Spyro in this was a quick way to grab the public's attention.
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#16 Posted: 02:02:38 13/02/2011
Quote: Kitty
Using the name Spyro in this was a quick way to grab the public's attention.

You can say any game with a character from long ago is just a tag-on. Super Mario Galaxy and Kirby's Epic Yarn didn't NEED those characters but they stuck them on so it would sell. That's how you market things. Doesn't mean they're not good games. At least this isn't "Super Spyro Bowling" or something like that.
spyro_987 Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#17 Posted: 03:42:06 13/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm not going to conclude whether this will be good or bad until the game is released.
---
HOOPLA
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#18 Posted: 03:55:44 13/02/2011
Think about it...spyro's name is in it, but ITS NOT CENTERED around him, like his other games. A gimmick, really. Go find the other forum-topic to understand what im talking about.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me